PDA

View Full Version : Words and Blue...8 Years of miracles

Blue
09-15-2012, 01:48 AM
To my amazing and beautiful wife, Words

Eight years ago today you and I took an enormous leap of faith and eloped to Vancouver. Anyone who knew us back then would have called us mad. You lived in Israel, I in California. We had only seen one another a few times and never really talked in Las Vegas in 2003. We did EVERYTHING everyone always says not to do. We wrote emails and pretty quickly began talking on the phone...500 phone cards worth, of which I saved every one. We broke all the rules and ignored all the flags and jumped feet first. It's the best thing I have ever done.
Here I sit writing a surprise note for you, while you are sleeping upstairs. Eight years baby girl! Who da thunk? We have moved mountains to be together and at times I could swear there was an angel over our shoulders.

You are truly the love of my life sweetheart. I know in my heart of hearts that It Had To Be You

Your Daddy,

Blue

"Bless The Broken Road"

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

girl_dee
09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Now that's some love right there....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

http://display.ubercomments.com/6/23642.jpg

CharmingButch25
09-15-2012, 05:50 AM
That is amazing! Congrats to the both of you

Scuba
09-15-2012, 08:05 AM
CONGRATS!!!! I hope you two have a long, long life together :)

luv2luvgirls
09-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Congrats Blue and words!!!! heres to another 8 yrs of happiness and love *raises glass*

durrrrrrrr
09-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Congrats to y'all and Happy Anniversary

Abigail Crabby
09-15-2012, 08:42 AM
What a great love story

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TsfnD7aFqqY/T5teKgYFDxI/AAAAAAAAEuQ/C_uLDXLT3Bc/s1600/happy_anniversary-1527.jpg

Oiler41
09-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Congratulations! I remember seeing you two together in Vegas,,by the pool. Wishing you both many more years ahead of health, happiness and love!

Glynn

~ocean
09-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Happy Anniversary u 2 :)

starryeyes
09-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Happy anniversary and congratulations!! <3 beautiful story!!! :-)

diamondrose
09-15-2012, 09:15 AM
congrats!!!!!!

christie
09-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Wishing you both many more years of love and happiness!

Words
09-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Your first e-mail...

Listening to You talk about Your family and values and thinking, ''Now here's a really decent person''...

Working up the courage to ask You if You'd be interested in sharing a room in New Orleans (and assuring You that I'd make myself scarce if I came back to the room and found an 'Occupied' sign on the door - but secretly hoping that wouldn't happen)...

Being delighted when You said ''Sure!'' and thinking how wonderful it would be to spend even a few days in the company of 'someone like You'....

Realizing fairly quickly that I definitely had ulterior motives for wanting to share a room with You....

Realizing fairly quickly that You definitely had ulterior motives for wanting to share a room with me....

Counting the hours until the next phone call...

Hearing You say You loved me and thinking of the numerous reasons I should be running...yet knowing in my heart that the only place I wanted to run was to You...

Discovering the joys of phone 'intimacy' and thinking to myself that even over the phone, sex with You was better than with anyone I'd ever been with in the flesh (and it was)...

Becoming more and more convinced that my newfound interest in BDSM in general and submission in particular had more than a little to do with You...

Making the (joint) decision to find a way to be together, even if it meant O/our moving to Canada...

Making the decision to get married in Canada and then 'take it from there'....

Shopping with You online for rings, a dress, a tuxedo, and what You jokingly referred to as 'honeymoon in a box' (tent, blow up mattress, icebox) in preparation for O/our honeymooon at Pismo Beach....

Wondering what people would say when they heard what W/we were planning and deciding it didn't matter....

Being afraid that when You finally saw me in the flesh (I still didn't believe that You'd really noticed me in Vegas) You'd be terribly disappointed because I wasn't the 'polished' femme that I assumed You were used to...

Being delighted when You told me You were meeting me in Dallas where I was due to change planes rather than in New Orleans....

Arriving in Dallas and seeing, ahead of me in the distance, this larger than life butch with the snow white hair frantically looking around for someone amongst the crowds and knowing that someone was me...

Calling out Your name, seeing You turn, and then approaching You for what was to become O/our first kiss, O/our first embrace, O/our first physical contact....and knowing, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that I'd finally found home.

Less than a week later, and W/we were married. A few months later, and You moved to be with me in Israel. A couple of years later, and I brought You with me to the UK. And in all that time, I have never, not for a single moment, had any doubt at all that You were, are, and will always be The One. My one. My one and only. And to top it all (no pun intended) the only person I have ever known to whom I could willingly say, ''I am Yours'' and mean it.

I love You Daddy.

Your Jenny girl

Daywalker
09-15-2012, 12:22 PM
You guys are beautiful

:rose:

:daywalker:

Leigh
09-15-2012, 12:27 PM
SO amazing, you two are too cute for "words" (hehe possible pun intended!).

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

WingsOnFire
09-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Two of the most wonderful people in the world!! Congratulations.. I am so happy for you..

Tommi
09-15-2012, 01:52 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/lildevil131/08-21-07_HappyAnniversary.gif

clay
09-15-2012, 02:09 PM
this is the stuff that that "once in a lifetime love" is woven from....Congratulations!!!!

aishah
09-15-2012, 02:27 PM
happy anniversary! :)

Jess
09-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Congrats! Well wishes for the next 8! :goodluck:

Gemme
09-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Congrats!!!!

:rrose:

Corkey
09-15-2012, 06:18 PM
8 Years???
Time is flying and I'm so behind today.

A very Happy Anniversary to you Blue and Words
Love is beautiful, nothing compares.
Ami and I:hangloose:

CherylNYC
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Congratulations!

Gentle Tiger
09-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you both!

Martina
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Wow. Just wow.

:)

Zimmeh
09-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Congratulations to both of you and here's to a lifetime of happiness and love!

Zimmeh

Greyson
09-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Happy Anniversary you two. I met you two at an event in SF and I remember how in love you seemed to be. Then the next thing I knew, you were getting married in Canada. Canada had just made it legal. I am so pleased to see you two are still together, and still in love. All the best to you two.

SleepyButch
09-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!! Here it to you two being together many years to come. Cheers!

*Anya*
09-15-2012, 10:20 PM
I just love a great love story!

Happiest of Anniversaries to you both!

:moonstars:

puddin'
09-18-2012, 04:39 PM
i know i'ma way late, but wanted to say...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa36/CraiganMichelle/happyanniversary.jpg

anahoo. best wishes...

fever
09-22-2012, 06:43 PM
I remember when I first met Blue, and drove around with him as he worked his taxi. Then, he moved and we lost touch. Suddenly, he was marrying a femme named Words. I was soooo afraid to meet her. A beautiful, thin, well read femme, I thought Words would take one look at me and blow me off. But, Words was gracious, charming, and very warm hearted. Blue, I am very happy for you, to find such a delightful wife, move on with your life, and fulfill your dreams.

The love between you is evident. The advice you both have given me has been appreciated, and I am looking forward to a bright future with a guy just like you, Blue. (still looking lol)

Perhaps you will come back to Vancouver one day, and if so, the martinis are on me.

Hugs to both of you, warm wishes for another happy 8 years!

Candice

lusciouskiwi
09-27-2012, 05:56 AM
Congratulations on so many years of happiness and a lifetime more ...

ruffryder
09-27-2012, 11:53 AM
http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/SpecialOccasions/Congratulations/congrats2.gif

Electrocell
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Congratulations