PDA

View Full Version : My Own Newbie Thread

Dragonfly
12-27-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm not just late... I bewildered poor Honeychile in her thread...

I am Dragonfly other places. I Didnt want to hide that.... looking for old friends I miss also!

Now I say it again.... I picked Amelia Bedelia for a reason. I feel akindred some days. I apologize in advance for my mis posts and misunderstandings.

I am not a troll. I joked about something because I have been sheltered and unaware of other issues. Dont guess my ID, that was sarcastic. I am who I am no matter who tries to label me or judge me.

atomiczombie
12-27-2009, 02:28 AM
:welcome: to BFP! I'm Drew, nice to meet you. :)

WILDCAT
12-27-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm not just late... I bewildered poor Honeychile in her thread...

I am Dragonfly other places. I Didnt want to hide that.... looking for old friends I miss also!

Now I say it again.... I picked Amelia Bedelia for a reason. I feel akindred some days. I apologize in advance for my mis posts and misunderstandings.

I am not a troll. I joked about something because I have been sheltered and unaware of other issues. Dont guess my ID, that was sarcastic. I am who I am no matter who tries to label me or judge me.

Oh, you poor dear! My heart feels for you, as this is "so ME" of a "mix-up"! :superfunny:

I'm very sensitive myself, how 'bout you? :jester:

So, again - welcome. And glad to see that you got "your own thread"?! How darn cool is THAT?!!!!

PEACE
WILDCAT

Andrew, Jr.
12-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi and Welcome. Glad you are here.:happyjump::rrose:

Semantics
12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome! :)

Linus
12-27-2009, 12:30 PM
:welcome: I think I read somewhere that you were considering changing your user handle to Dragonfly. If you are, just let me know. :cheesy: We have a thread for that.

WolfyOne
12-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Well, now that you have your own thread.....I can say to you; Welcome To The Planet. Doesn't matter to me who you were some place else. Just be who you want to be here and we'll accept that.

amiyesiam
12-27-2009, 01:05 PM
hi and welcome
Amelia Bedelia rocks, I love those books

Dragonfly
12-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome and sense of humors. I loved a.b. books growing up because it made me and others rethink the way meanings of words can be messy and confusing. Maybe I am fine sticking with the name.... but I want my fav people to see me and realize its me since some others changed their names and I cant tell.... I also want people to realize I am not a trouble starter...

I am going to think the name thing over for awhile sorry for the rep Linus I shouldn't over react to little things and realize a name is just a name. No one cares who I was called what or where. Some dont even remember they ever hated anyone named Dragonfly .... so why remind them I once made them very angry at me... lol. I guess I ... like everyone else... wanted this place to be a different experience than I had 3 years ago. I just Figured putting me on ignore day one meant no hurtful attitudes replying to my posts and opinions later... I promise to give more trust from now on and not let fears worry me somewhere new....

Poor HoneyCHile'.... she was like wtf did I do to you... or you to me?!?! I am sorry.... I am laughing at myself for real....

WolfyOne
12-27-2009, 01:55 PM
The best thing that has come to you from 3 years ago is growth. Knowing what was may not be anymore. With your growth came a little wisdom. Knowing that whatever happened then will not be repeated. Especially if hurt was involved. Let go of the insecurities and enjoy the ride.

May you find your days here at the planet, peaceful ones.

Dragonfly
12-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Like I said before in the worng thread

:deadhorse:

I LOVE THE SMILEYS HERE!!! And also said call me down if I overuse them or get annoying with them I am policing myself as I write...

Thank you for all your HARD WORK everyone!!

Medusa and Jackhammer... all the techies and mods.... the Ambassadors and the Volunteers.... I mean all of you did amazing jobs and everything is so positive appealing and hopeful here.

I likes that. :kissy::awww:

And the naughty ones are my fav so I had to include this one:
:spank: