PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your site

DanieClarke
10-08-2012, 05:02 AM
But for me censorship doesn't work.

I found some sites yesterday that question the original jewish nations heritage. I have been censored from posting what i found yesterday, on this site today.

We have too many wars in the world and it seems to me we are getting too close to a war with Iran. I feel the palistinians have been occupied by people who are not truly jewish heritage. Oh well thats what i found and it seems to be the truth. I had hoped that we might discuss and educate people about the truth that seems to be hidden.

So i will leave my other post here but go. I don't want to hurt anybody. My only intentions are to find the truth in the world.

I may lurk but there seems no reason to post here anymore.

Sachita
10-08-2012, 05:55 AM

I found some sites yesterday that question the original jewish nations heritage. I have been censored from posting what i found yesterday, on this site today.

We have too many wars in the world and it seems to me we are getting too close to a war with Iran. I feel the palistinians have been occupied by people who are not truly jewish heritage. Oh well thats what i found and it seems to be the truth. I had hoped that we might discuss and educate people about the truth that seems to be hidden.

So i will leave my other post here but go. I don't want to hurt anybody. My only intentions are to find the truth in the world.

oh please don't go. There isnt that much censorship here. Its mostly to prevent problems. Come hang out in the garden and green threads.

Medusa
10-08-2012, 05:56 AM

Danie-

First, this type of post (and in its own thread, even) is called a "Golden Flounce" and it is patently against the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined the site.

Second, you are not being "helpful" by posting racist videos. You are being insensitive and inflammatory. Wanting to discuss something thoughtfully is one thing, posting racist videos (and continuing to post them) after an Admin has asked you to stop is another.

Because you have chosen this route of behavior, I feel that you even lurking here is a pressurized boiler for more bullshit. You can go.

Thanks,
Admin