PDA

View Full Version : The Single Bravehearts, Queer thread

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-12-2012, 07:22 AM
There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!

aishah
10-12-2012, 07:34 AM
i'm not single, but i wanted to come in and show some love. i'm happy you started this thread :) there are lots of folks in my life who can't or don't wish to transition medically but who are trans*...i know it is a hard road for many. we femmes love and appreciate you :)

Leigh
10-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Yes we sure do! :)

Dance-with-me
10-12-2012, 07:51 AM
:: poking my head in and smiling ::

I was married for 11 years to a TG butch who ID'd as male but chose not to transition, so yeah, I get it. :)

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi Dance with me and you to Leigh and thanks for the support aishah.

So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Well it is Saturday and a beautiful fall day one of those fall day where I would love to take a nice long walk in the park with some special looking at the colors in the trees and trees. Then have a picnic lunch down by the lake to watch the swans before it got to cold.

Dance-with-me
10-13-2012, 08:25 AM
So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?

Leigh
10-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Its chilly outside; would be nice to finally find someone to share things with ~ someone to cuddle with, hold hands with & someone to share the little everyday things with. I know hy/he is out there somewhere waiting for me :)

Julien
10-13-2012, 09:59 AM
There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!

Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.

StoneOne
10-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Love this thread
I will be going for top surgery but thats about it
Thanks for the thread

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?
Wow sounds like fun especially the roller derby haven't seen a good roller derby in a while. As for my plans nothing special just researching some states to see if I want to move to them because the one I live in (my home town) really is not friendly or open to butches let alone trans men. Then if weather permits I am going to do a little hiking in the state park to look at the colors before the all are gone.

Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.
Your welcome Julien and I hope you post in here

Leigh
10-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Just came in to say hello :)

Julien
10-13-2012, 01:32 PM
I've been watching the OU vs Texas game. OU is winning by a large margin and even though I graduated from OU, I think I will sit the rest of the game out. No competition this year, too bad. I just wanted to say hello all.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.

Leigh
10-13-2012, 03:22 PM
I just wanted to say hello all.

Good to see you online :)

Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.

Its getting to be that time of year where I wish I had someone to cuddle with; until then I'll just snuggle with my stuffed bear :blink:

Tony
10-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I, personally am not a brave heart but I'm dropping by to show my support. Think this was a great idea for a thread. Good job Alix.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks bro that means a lot to get a thanks and support from others in the community. Thanks too everyone else that has stopped by to show their support for the thread.

Leigh
10-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Of course I support everyone here, and you too Alix :)

Julien
10-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. :typewriter: <---when was the last time you used one of these? :|

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. :typewriter: <---when was the last time you used one of these? :|

LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....:blink:

Julien
10-13-2012, 04:19 PM
LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....:blink:

Good for you Alix in terms of the writing. Too bad both of us are sitting at home on a Saturday. For me having lost the inspiration to create (in writing) can be frustrating and gives me the feeling of not being able to accomplish anything. Not good. All of us need some inspiration once in a while to get the brain into that creative mode. It takes just a spark at the right moment to get me at the computer or with pencil and paper. Write on Alix.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Okay since it is a Singles mingle thread and I am single and want to mingle I thought I would I ask a couple of questions. What is your idea first date? Do you believe in LDR?
Now this is for both femmes and those that id as Bravehearts or Queer whatever you know those that would date us lol....not real good with the words tonight.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Late night bump time and maybe a definition for those that do not know what a Braveheart is. It is a term that was coined here on the site for a TG that can not or chooses not to transition for whatever reason. For some it is because of financial, medical, or because they have come terms with living in the body they have even if does not represent how they feel.

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-14-2012, 10:45 AM
It is a gloomy rainy Sunday here hope the sun is shinning some where if it is how about sending it my way.....

Dance-with-me
10-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Okay since it is a Singles mingle thread and I am single and want to mingle I thought I would I ask a couple of questions. What is your idea first date? Do you believe in LDR?
Now this is for both femmes and those that id as Bravehearts or Queer whatever you know those that would date us lol....not real good with the words tonight.
Did you see the date ideas thread someone started a couple of weeks ago? Lots of good ideas there.

To combine your date question and your LDR question which to me also includes an implication of having met online.... To a degree I think that LDRs can work but to ME, they can't work or even truly exist without regular in-person contact - and there is no real relationship without that contact. To ME, there is just too much that you can't possibly know about someone until you spend a lot of time together.

So for me, the first time or two (or even more) that I meet someone from online, it's not really a date, or at least not the same kind of date. We are instead just getting to know each other and check each other out, no matter how many times we've emailed or talked in the phone. I honestly for myself like to keep these first meetings very casual, not dressy or romantic, because there's just nothing that can be as awkward as doing a big romantic date then realizing that there really isnt the chemisty to sustain or justify that kind of date. Then if we discover that the chemistry is there, we can plan something much more romantic, pull out the femme finery, etc.

Dance-with-me
10-14-2012, 11:06 AM
It is a gloomy rainy Sunday here hope the sun is shinning some where if it is how about sending it my way.....
Beautiful day here - just cool enough to know its fall but warm and fresh enough to throw all the windows open. Sending some your way!

LoyalWolfsBlade
10-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Did you see the date ideas thread someone started a couple of weeks ago? Lots of good ideas there.

To combine your date question and your LDR question which to me also includes an implication of having met online.... To a degree I think that LDRs can work but to ME, they can't work or even truly exist without regular in-person contact - and there is no real relationship without that contact. To ME, there is just too much that you can't possibly know about someone until you spend a lot of time together.

So for me, the first time or two (or even more) that I meet someone from online, it's not really a date, or at least not the same kind of date. We are instead just getting to know each other and check each other out, no matter how many times we've emailed or talked in the phone. I honestly for myself like to keep these first meetings very casual, not dressy or romantic, because there's just nothing that can be as awkward as doing a big romantic date then realizing that there really isnt the chemisty to sustain or justify that kind of date. Then if we discover that the chemistry is there, we can plan something much more romantic, pull out the femme finery, etc.

I so agree about the meetings in a LDR that the first couple really are not the big romantic kind. No matter how much I want to pull out the big guns and reserve the nice restaurant and be all mushy and have the nice romantic walk I would like to know there is chemistry first. No matter how much time is spent on the phone, email, text, and Skype you can not know if the chemistry is there until you meet and get rid of those first meetings jeeters out of the way.

Leigh
10-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Just saying hi, have a great Sunday everyone :)

LoyalWolfsBlade
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
With the holidays aproaching I thought I would do a thread bump and see if I can get this thread going....There has to be single Bravehearts, Queers, and those that love us out there....

LoyalWolfsBlade
12-26-2012, 03:13 AM
As the New Year approaches I thought I would give a hand to the single Bravehearts and Queers on this site...and bump my thread for those of us that are single and those of you that love us...

Now while I am not single I am always up to some flirting and nothing wrong with crushing on the lovely people that enjoy us.....

So here is to a late night bump....

LoyalWolfsBlade
01-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Happy New Year everyone

Now where are all the Bravehearts. Queers and those that love us? I know I am not the only one on this site!!!!

LoyalWolfsBlade
05-06-2013, 07:41 PM

Spring is in the air here on the west coast so I figured it was thread bumping time