PDA

View Full Version : RuPaul's Drag Race Allstars Thread!!

starryeyes
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Here is a thread to discuss all things RPDRAS!!!

Justin and I went to the premier party last night hosted by Chad Michaels, and wow, it was FUN! Chad is a San Diego native and it has been great seeing her rise to stardom over the years as a local dragqueen to an Allstar!

Ok... Back to the show.

Can you believe the pairs!? This was shocking. It was so exciting to see Chad and Shannel and Raven and JuJu together. I wanted to cry for Pandora. Stuck with Mimi!? Latrice and Manila are another awesome pair.

What did you think of the photo shoots? The bottom pairs? I couldn't believe "Shad" was bottom 2, but knew Pandora and Mimi would be there. I am sure Mimi was shitting her pants when she had to lip sync agianst Chad.

Of course, we know what happened. It was WAY too soon for Pandora :(

And where is Morgan McMichaels!!!!!!?!!!

Can I get an AMEN?

;)

Medusa
10-23-2012, 10:50 AM
I would have liked to have seen Victoria "porkchop" Parker from Season 1! Have seen her perform in Memphis and she is pretty fabulous.

LOVE that Raven, Latrice MFRoyale and Nina Flowers are back. They, imo, are fiercest Queens on the show!

macele
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
i only watched bits and pieces. let me watch the re run. there will surely be one lol. and i'll come back. i so am in love with ru paul. or just crush. either one is fine by me. i'm on the raven train too!

starryeyes
10-23-2012, 11:02 AM
It's hard for me to pick ONE, but if I did, I am TEAM RAVEN!!!! But collectively... I am team Chad, Raven, Shannel, Latrice "muthafuckin" Royal and Juju. This is going to be some fierce competition. Can't wait!!!! :-D

macele
10-24-2012, 12:34 PM
i'm not a pandora fan. she was a titty baby from the start. poutin' and bitchin' the entire show. i can't believe she blamed it all on mimi. she took no transibility!

now i just used the word bitch. i did. see, look up there. i typed it. but the word was used way too much in the show. overkill.

they all made me laugh. o i laughed. they love what they do. the talent is awesome. and hard work. truly born to entertain.

my opinion, ...

the top 2 in, ...

"let it rain!", ... team shad and team mandora (even though not my favorite).

"half baked", ... yes ... i thought the top 2, ... team latrila and team rujubee.

i liked the tele tubby outfits by team latrila lol.

i don't know about an overall pick, no wait. maybe the overall is team latrila. because i loved the "half baked" photo and outfits. so yeah, ok, team latrila. but i like them all! and go raven!

in the dancing with the all stars show, ... there were many that chose not to come back. i'm guessing the same with this show.

until the next show, cheers my queers!