PDA

View Full Version : Site Issues: Dec 10, 2012

Linus
12-10-2012, 11:41 AM
To help me centralize comments/issues for today, can you please post here ONLY if you are having issues (if you are not please do not post here).

For those having issues, when you can please log off and clear any cookies for ButchFemmeplanet.com. I suspect the recovery of the database may have thrown some of those cookies out of whack.

Medusa
12-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I was syrupy slow at home all day yesterday and Saturday.
Did a repair to the db and it seemed to help for a bit but it was slow again before I left this morning. Got to work and I'm zooming around just fine!

I ran the db against a tool I found out online and am not coming up with any malware so I bet it is the cookie!

THE BLASTED COOKIESSSSS!!

Thanks Bubs!

morningstar55
12-10-2012, 12:41 PM
its working fine on the lap top....
how ever..... Dutch Leonard is having problems ....

Linus
12-10-2012, 12:54 PM
its working fine on the lap top....
how ever..... Dutch Leonard is having problems ....

Get Dutch to log off, delete all cookies, close the browser, reboot and then try connecting again.

morningstar55
12-10-2012, 01:19 PM
im just passing this along for Dutch.... only hy can't do anything about it now.
cuz hy has to leave for work in a lil bit.... soooo
will deal with it late tonight when hy gets home.

"" Dutch""... I am having trouble getting in here. Google crhome loads slowly and not at all and I can't even get the page to come up in internet explorer""

I can get one page to load or maybe two at the planet and then it just stops, there is a thread about issues for Dec 10 and I can't get the thread to load so I can't post about my problem.

I haven't been able to load pages at Butchfemmeplanet.com since last night. In Google Chrome, the first one or two pages will come up and then nothing. I can't get it to load at all with Internet Explorer or Firefox, I seldom use. I could see the thread about site issue this morning but I can't open that page to post in it. I have this issue on both my laptop with Vista Home Premium 32 bit and my desktop with Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

morningstar55
12-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Get Dutch to log off, delete all cookies, close the browser, reboot and then try connecting again.

ok wil pass this along .. tanx :)

Okiebug61
12-10-2012, 03:53 PM
I can't access the site from my laptop but I can on my IPhone. I have done everything that was suggested but nothing is working.

Linus
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I can't access the site from my laptop but I can on my IPhone. I have done everything that was suggested but nothing is working.

That sounds like an issue with the laptop specifically. Have you added or changed anything recently? What error do you get when you try to access the site?

rocky 781
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I can sign in but I can't stay for any length of time I keep getting bounced I have updated my firefox and java but to no avail Please help

Linus
12-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I can sign in but I can't stay for any length of time I keep getting bounced I have updated my firefox and java but to no avail Please help

Hrmm.. When you log in, can you log off, clear all the cookies/cache out of Firefox (Preferences --> Advanced --> Network --> Cached Web Content --> Clear Now).

Close Firefox.

Reboot the system.

Try again and see if that helps (don't forget to check the box that says "Remember Me")