PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure to meet you all..

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi!
I'm Greyson. I live in Portland, Oregon. I am polyamorous, and have a wonderful woman in my life named Harmony. I work from home - which means I'm always up to chat or hang out. I am in dire need of new, good friends - who won't turn their back on you anytime anything goes awry.

I like listening to Texas Country all the time - Eli Young Band, Love and Theft, Casey Donahue Band, Bart Crow Band, Wade Bowen, Matt Kennon, and Chris Knight. I enjoy watching cool television shows - Leverage, Revenge, Criminal Minds, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Rescue Me, The Forgotten, Trauma, Off The Map, Three Rivers, and In Plain Sight. I have fun doing awesome things like winning sweepstakes, bartering, buying, selling, going to the beach, going to the skating rink, inline skating, taking crazy road trips, listening to good music and watching cool stuff on TV, making collages and jewelry, making messes, having snugglies, painting cool stuff, decorating our little apartment, writing long letters, and getting pierced and tattooed.

I have been out as trans since I was about nineteen; I think I was a bit of a late bloomer. I just feel better as a boy; my life is a lot easier, and I'm not going to lie, I feel more loved. I have been with Harmony just under a year, and she is my world, but both of us are looking for things that the other can't give. I'm a happy switch. I have a lot of anxiety, but seem to be getting better, due to a number of things. I look forward to making some forever friends!<3 [/CENTER]

aishah
12-10-2012, 07:33 PM
hi and welcome!

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 07:35 PM
hi and welcome!

Hi there! Thanks! :D

girl_dee
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
:welcome:.....

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 07:43 PM
:welcome:.....

Thank you!

ruffryder
12-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the Planet. Have fun!

Sun
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Welcome Grey!

Cool city you are in. How awesome that you have a happy relationship. There are many really nice people here. I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

~ Sun

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the Planet. Have fun!

Thanks, I have been having a lot of fun lately already!

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome Grey!

Cool city you are in. How awesome that you have a happy relationship. There are many really nice people here. I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

~ Sun

Yes, Portland is the best. We are quite happy. I hope I find some new friends. I'll be around!

Guy
12-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi Greyson,

Nice to meet you! :fastdraq:

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi Greyson,

Nice to meet you! :fastdraq:

Nice to meet you, Guy! How're you doing?!

deb0670
12-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Hiya, welcome to the Planet! Hope You and she can find what y'all need here.. there are many wonderful people here.

little_ms_sunshyne
12-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Welcome :) Happy Reading!

Lady Pamela
12-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the planet..smiles

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Hiya, welcome to the Planet! Hope You and she can find what y'all need here.. there are many wonderful people here.

-warm smile- Thank you, I hope we do, too. I think there are!

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome :) Happy Reading!

Thanks; hope you have fun, too.

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the planet..smiles

-grins- Thank you!

Duchess
12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbfUyCyw0xiBsYBhV0Rp8pkbpCxVF6h 01WxD_b2AnCY8XLt3Hq

GPS
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the planet, enjoy!

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 10:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbfUyCyw0xiBsYBhV0Rp8pkbpCxVF6h 01WxD_b2AnCY8XLt3Hq

Thank you!

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the planet, enjoy!

Thanks; it seems to be a great experience so far!

Leigh
12-10-2012, 10:31 PM
http://img1.funscrape.com/en/welcome/19.gif

takehimaway
12-10-2012, 10:42 PM
http://img1.funscrape.com/en/welcome/19.gif

Thank you. Nice signature, as well. -winks-

Greyson
12-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the Planet. I like you name and your city. Enjoy.

firegal
12-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Welcome, There are alot of awesome folks here.

Also alot of information....WELCOME!

lusciouskiwi
12-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome and enjoy :)

takehimaway
12-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the Planet. I like you name and your city. Enjoy.

-chuckles- The whole reason I am here is, because someone asked my lady if I was ... YOU! Do you live here? Portland is the last, best place on earth. <3

Welcome, There are alot of awesome folks here.

Also alot of information....WELCOME!

I think there are a lot of cool people here, for sure. Yes, I'd rather people know me, ya know? -grins-

Welcome and enjoy :)

I'm already enjoying already! -smiles-

Greyson
12-11-2012, 01:44 AM
-chuckles- The whole reason I am here is, because someone asked my lady if I was ... YOU! Do you live here? Portland is the last, best place on earth. <3

Really? I have been around the B-F sites for ten years, give or take a year at either end. When I first started to use my name Greyson, it was not a popular one. Now, the last few years, it is popular.

I don't live in Portland but have visited your city a few times. I love the PNW. From Portland to Vancouver, B.C. beautiful. Again, welcome to BF Planet.

takehimaway
12-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Really? I have been around the B-F sites for ten years, give or take a year at either end. When I first started to use my name Greyson, it was not a popular one. Now, the last few years, it is popular.

I don't live in Portland but have visited your city a few times. I love the PNW. From Portland to Vancouver, B.C. beautiful. Again, welcome to BF Planet.

Yes, really. They showed my lady your profile, and asked if I was you. I had a good laugh. I have enjoyed this name for just under three years now; I do really love it. I don't know many other Greysons - one here in Portland, you, and another one online - but he preferred something else. I have never been that far north, but someday soon, I'm sure it will happen. Thanks. -smiles-

Gemme
12-11-2012, 05:29 AM
kFeaK5UJ8O4

takehimaway
12-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Thank you, Gemme; that gave me a nice little giggle.

Zimmeh
12-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Welcome and hope you are having a great morning!

Zimmeh

takehimaway
12-11-2012, 06:41 AM
Welcome and hope you are having a great morning!

Zimmeh

Thank you, Zimmeh, I do believe it is about to get better!

Breezy
12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi!
I'm Greyson. I live in Portland, Oregon. I am polyamorous, and have a wonderful woman in my life named Harmony. I work from home - which means I'm always up to chat or hang out. I am in dire need of new, good friends - who won't turn their back on you anytime anything goes awry.

I like listening to Texas Country all the time - Eli Young Band, Love and Theft, Casey Donahue Band, Bart Crow Band, Wade Bowen, Matt Kennon, and Chris Knight. I enjoy watching cool television shows - Leverage, Revenge, Criminal Minds, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Rescue Me, The Forgotten, Trauma, Off The Map, Three Rivers, and In Plain Sight. I have fun doing awesome things like winning sweepstakes, bartering, buying, selling, going to the beach, going to the skating rink, inline skating, taking crazy road trips, listening to good music and watching cool stuff on TV, making collages and jewelry, making messes, having snugglies, painting cool stuff, decorating our little apartment, writing long letters, and getting pierced and tattooed.

I have been out as trans since I was about nineteen; I think I was a bit of a late bloomer. I just feel better as a boy; my life is a lot easier, and I'm not going to lie, I feel more loved. I have been with Harmony just under a year, and she is my world, but both of us are looking for things that the other can't give. I'm a happy switch. I have a lot of anxiety, but seem to be getting better, due to a number of things. I look forward to making some forever friends!<3 [/CENTER]

Welcome. You came to the right place!

takehimaway
12-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome. You came to the right place!

I hope so; thanks!