PDA

View Full Version : I guess everyone is over here now?

ruby_woo
12-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi! I'm ruby_woo. I used to post on BF.com roughly five billion years under the name Andrea (remember, melodramatic 19 year-old living in San Francisco? I'm now a slightly less melodramatic 27 year-old living in Vancouver). However, as you can see from the thread below mine, the user name Andrea was taken, so I'm using my Livejournal screen name, also from roughly five billion years ago.

I miss being around other b-f folks (other than my charming boifriend, of course), so I'm glad to be here.

cara
12-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey Andrea! Nice to see you here! :)

Linus
12-30-2009, 06:44 PM
:welcome: and enjoy you're visit here. If you have any questions or need help, just ask. For those who don't really know you, perhaps you could tell us more about you?

Greyson
03-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi! I'm ruby_woo. I used to post on BF.com roughly five billion years under the name Andrea (remember, melodramatic 19 year-old living in San Francisco? I'm now a slightly less melodramatic 27 year-old living in Vancouver). However, as you can see from the thread below mine, the user name Andrea was taken, so I'm using my Livejournal screen name, also from roughly five billion years ago.

I miss being around other b-f folks (other than my charming boifriend, of course), so I'm glad to be here.

I think I remember you. I think your Boi Friend's name on the other site was Butch Biscut? Either way, welcome to the Planet. I was U2 back then and much more quiet. Now............

Andrew, Jr.
03-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi and Welcome! Enjoy yourself. ;)

WolfyOne
03-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Welcome To The Planet....kick your shoes off, get comfy and enjoy your stay :)

Enchantress
03-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi Andrea and welcome!