PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Fire

Scorp
01-17-2013, 07:20 AM
Hi Folks,

I was curious to know if anyone else digs Chicago Fire (which is on NBC Wednesday nights at 10 PM EST).

I really like it. It reminds me of one of my all time favorite shows Third Watch (which is no longer in existence unfortunately).

I thought I read that it may be "possibly" cancelled. But according to the web, it's up for renewal.

Anyone else watch this? If so, i'm interested in knowing your thoughts about the show.

Best,
Scorp

BstlMyhart
01-17-2013, 07:38 AM
I love that show. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. One of the few newer shows I've enjoyed!

JustBeingMe
02-24-2013, 11:53 AM
I really enjoy that show. I have to record 2 others so I can watch it because the time slot conflicts with it. I hope it doesn't get cancelled . It's a good show to watch.

Tye
02-25-2013, 02:13 AM
I agree really good show I record every week. I really like the different story lines they cover all of them are interesting.

DressyFemme
02-12-2017, 10:57 AM
My partner and I LOVE this show! We have it set up on our DVR so we don't miss any episodes. I used to work in EMS as an admin assistant so I'm very familiar with what happens in the real world and this show and Chicago Med are pretty darn close. Brings me to tears at times especially the 9/11 stories as some of our guys went down there to help the rescue workers. It's a tough career but so worth it in the end. I hope this stays on TV forever 😀

cathexis
02-12-2017, 01:41 PM
My partner and I LOVE this show! We have it set up on our DVR so we don't miss any episodes. I used to work in EMS as an admin assistant so I'm very familiar with what happens in the real world and this show and Chicago Med are pretty darn close. Brings me to tears at times especially the 9/11 stories as some of our guys went down there to help the rescue workers. It's a tough career but so worth it in the end. I hope this stays on TV forever ��

We love Chicago Fire, as well. Both of us are RNs. I started out as an EMT, then EMT/Paramedic, yup they have the FD politics and calls good. Think they really nailed those Alpha male personalities down too.