PDA

View Full Version : asshair

FR
01-02-2010, 01:11 PM
--do u have asshair? do u have alot? or sparse? are u furry like a beaver or would that be a reverse beaver? or are u smoother than babys ass?

--- does someone elses asshair turn u on or repulse u? do u shave ur asshair? and do u use an eletric or a gilette super blue no.2?

-- is ur theme song -does ur hair hang low ,can u tie it in a knot can u tie it in a bow? or i'm gonna shave that hair right off of my ass(sung to the tune im gonna wash that man right outa my hair(south pacific the musical of course))

-by the way this is just for irish and just cuz we curious... whistles...

IrishGrrl
01-02-2010, 01:23 PM
hey there FReak. Ltns n shit.

Um, no..I dont have ass hair, but occasionally in the winter, I wish I did..keep the cheeks warm when I get in the car...or on the toilet in the middle of the night.

I do however enjoy ass hair on others.

When my ex husband pissed me off I would twist his ass hairs at night while he slept..nice and tight. He had to shave once. (Granted I was 18 at the time, and it was pretty immature,but I still get a giggle out of it)

Thats all the ass hair I got.

Bootboi
01-02-2010, 01:43 PM
All I can say is WOW!

I've seen some crazy ass (no pun intended) threads but really? Ass hair?

:rofl::rofl:

turasultana
01-02-2010, 02:28 PM
:threadneedspics:

FR
01-02-2010, 03:35 PM
irish u know i luvs ya
i only do things for shits and giggles
tura u pervert pic ho--kisses

weatherboi
01-02-2010, 04:11 PM
My first girlfriend had a very fine layer of peach fuzzy style hair on her hiney. I couldn't see it only feel it. Anyways....I used to lay my head on her bottom and rub my cheeks cause it was so comforting. I did that for almost 8 years.

I am bored lol

PapaC
01-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Well, I have to say this thread sure beats my (late) morning quest for the history of toast.

but keep my ass hairs out of this discussion thanks.

-I can't fuckin' believe I know both of you FREAKS for almost a decade, and have (happily) chatted with you and been friends.

WTF does that say about me?

ass hair thread.... seriously FRo, is that the best you can do?

Gemme
01-02-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm Italian, so yeah....I gots the hair of the ass. I don't have a preference for my partner having or not having the hair of the ass.

PearlsNLace
01-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Ya know FR, Im your bud, and I want to be all supportive and stuff as you start your own thread and stuff.
But

Seriously??

Not discussing the hobbit hair. Nu huh.

FR
01-02-2010, 09:39 PM
PC im old gimme a chance and Pearls u know u lub me

Eddie
01-03-2010, 12:52 AM
I was dating an esthetician and asked her how much she charges for a Brazilian.

Her - $75 for the front and an extra $10 if you need the back done too.
Me - Well, for ten more dollars I might as well get the whole thing at once.
Her - Are you hairy back there?
Me - I don't play with my ass on a regular basis so I don't know.

The_Lady_Snow
01-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I was pretty sure I did not have ass hair..

I had my piece look..

I was right....

I am stifling a giggle, yes a giggle at the fact that FR and Papa C are now going to look at each other in a different light, or cut, or shade hell or something:skateboard:

Curley
01-03-2010, 01:43 PM
After I finishing plucking the hair from my knuckles, and pull out my nose and ear hairs, I will look at my behind and get right back to you on if its hairy or not FR:bolt::bolt:

Dean Thoreau
01-03-2010, 05:09 PM
FR and Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i can not stop laffing

but i lost my apetite for :eatinghersheybar:

Ass hair all i know is I give weatherboi a lot of credit for announcing his girlfriend has hair on her ass...

And no,,no hair on my ass...and truth is i thoguth u were talkinging about hair on the "anal rim" and when u all started talking about shaving it, i could not help but wonder how u got the razor between the cheeks....or was able to see what u were doing.....then i googled hair ass pictures.. :clap:

Ok I am a little slow... but I understand now after seeing this:

*** Edited by Admin - Photo has been edited to be a link and not a hotlink. Give people a choice on what they want to click with photos that may be graphic, triggery, shocking, or just plain gross.

http://www.californiacoastfunding.com/lightninglane.com/images/hairy%20ass.bmp

Ever use the phrase..hair up your ass? Like OMG hy must have a hair up his ass he is such a crank....

Thank you FR and Irish for my continued education regardings asses I would not be who or what I am today without your contributions to the Dean Thoreau educational experiences. :fart:

turasultana
01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
ok I truly regret saying this thread needed pictures. No more please. i beg you.

Dean Thoreau
01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
I promise you Tura I will post another ass hair pic when :flyingpig:

FR
01-03-2010, 07:47 PM
--but tura dean granted ur wish.... skipping off whistling

Novelafemme
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/14l7xas.jpg

There could be worse things!

FR
01-04-2010, 03:00 PM
novela stop showing jaggs hands--snickers*

Novelafemme
01-05-2010, 08:59 PM
novela stop showing jaggs hands--snickers*

hahahahahahahaha :) that's what a LDR will do to a guy :D

legally_b10nde
11-28-2016, 09:03 PM
I love digging thru old threads.... this is hella funny!

homoe
11-28-2016, 10:54 PM
...........:|................

Sweet Bliss
11-29-2016, 03:14 AM
...........:|................

lol, I was gonna tell you off for this thread revival, and you didn't do it!!!

LoL, hugging you tight!!!

deeds
11-29-2016, 06:10 AM
Crazy ass people...:pointing:

dark_crystal
11-29-2016, 01:44 PM
--do u have asshair? do u have alot? or sparse? are u furry like a beaver or would that be a reverse beaver? or are u smoother than babys ass?

--- does someone elses asshair turn u on or repulse u? do u shave ur asshair? and do u use an eletric or a gilette super blue no.2?

-- is ur theme song -does ur hair hang low ,can u tie it in a knot can u tie it in a bow? or i'm gonna shave that hair right off of my ass(sung to the tune im gonna wash that man right outa my hair(south pacific the musical of course))

-by the way this is just for irish and just cuz we curious... whistles...

--yes, no, yes, no, yes
---yes, yes, super blue no. 2
-- no
-lol