PDA

View Full Version : stays crispy in milk!

labete
01-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi all! I'm getting back online after a long hiatus, and find there's a hip new planet to check out. :)

I see a lot of familiar faces here from the hyphen site, and it's good to be back around butch/femme community. :pendulum:

What else is there to say? I'm a mom with 2 teenage daughters. I'm in a relationship. I like pina coladas but not so much the walks in the rain. I like my job but am plotting how to dispose of my boss' body, just in case.

weatherboi
01-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the planet! Glad your here!!

BullDog
01-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey Labete, welcome to BFP. I have been missing your insightful posts. I'm glad you joined us. :)

Mister Bent
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Well hello there, Sister-in-Law!

Waldo
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Yay! It's so great to see you here. Welcome!

labete
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks, y'all! I feel very welcomed.

I have to say, as much fun* as I've had in the long months I've barely looked at a computer, I have missed the community and the discussions, and this feels like a homecoming of sorts.

Bless all y'all's buttons.

*Shorthand for, "Not really all fun, but definitely not boring."

daisygrrl
01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Welcome!
:dance2:

evolveme
01-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Dear Little Beastie,

I am overjoyed to see you.

My guilt trips were useless. My death threats went unanswered. Finally, I had to ignore you long enough that you grew to miss me...I mean, these people.

Whatever!

I'm just glad you've pulled your head out of the ass of Love and come here, found us. Joined.

I look forward to reading your beautiful and brainy words. To laughing at the silly things you'll invariably say. To debating hard subjects with you and discovering every time how cool it is that the bond of friendship is always bigger than the ways in which we disagree - because we are strong-minded women, and oh how we can disagree.

I love you.

You coy babygirl, you. :heartbeat:

labete
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Schmoopy! :cheerleader:

Have I ever mentioned that you have a way with words? 'Tis true, you drew me, but the reading that I did for a day or so before I joined up (3/4 of which was in a thread you started, but whatever) convinced me. These are my people, though some of them may be poodles or, apparently, apple butter.

It was your debating that first made me love you, especially when we don't agree. My head is out of the ass of Love and at your service. I will have you know, though, that Love has a very cute little butt of which I am quite fond.

P.S. I figured to follow through on the death threats, you'd have to actually come here, which I've been trying for about 17 billion years to get you to do. Then I just tie you up and Fanny's your auntie.

Arwen
01-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Well hello, Noir Beastie. Very glad you are here. I've missed your typeface.

labete
01-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Mwa ha ha. The Beast is back! (Credit to Elton John for the song in my head.) :farmcow:

Hiya Arwen!

Diva
01-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey there You! Welcome to The Planet!!! Glad You're here!!!! :rainsing:

amiyesiam
01-06-2010, 12:38 AM
hi and welcome!

labete
01-06-2010, 12:59 PM
More familiar faces! Good to see y'all!
:pile:

Bit
01-06-2010, 01:05 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{labete}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hi honey! Nice to see you again!! Welcome to the Planet!

Sam
01-06-2010, 07:39 PM
hey Beater, let me know if you see snow tmo :P

labete
01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
hey Beater, let me know if you see snow tmo :P

Yup yup we did! Lots falling, not much sticking. There's just a dusting of snow over everything, but there's a LOT of ice on the roads. I had to backtrack and go another way 3 times on my way in to work this morning because I couldn't get through (cops blocking the way, etc.). Atlantans tend not to be very good drivers in snow and ice. :batmoose:

WolfyOne
01-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Welcome To The Planet

Sam
01-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Yup yup we did! Lots falling, not much sticking. There's just a dusting of snow over everything, but there's a LOT of ice on the roads. I had to backtrack and go another way 3 times on my way in to work this morning because I couldn't get through (cops blocking the way, etc.). Atlantans tend not to be very good drivers in snow and ice. :batmoose:

Hahahaha we got a little dusting in covington, but schools were delayed LMAO