PDA

View Full Version : Critical feedback needed

imperfect_cupcake
05-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi all!

I'm just starting to construct a resource and I need some feedback - I need some suggestions, interests, asthetics, etc from butches who see themselves as least in some part female.

Female sexed, I don't care what your gender is. You can be heavily masculine identified and only cock focused so much that your cock is 15 feet long. It's fine. But I do need the responses to come from those - no matter what gender (so they can be transgendered if that's the way they see themselves) but they have see themselves as female sexed (not transexual FtM - Guys, I will get your feed back for the same thing but a different branch, there does need to be a distinction in this case

If you are able to speak to me about sex - and by that have a conversation about preferences, attractions, asthetics, etc would you please IM me? I need to ask questions/have a discussion with you and I'd really, really appreciate your help. I need to go live with this resource in about 2 weeks, so please IM me and help me out with your views.

Many thanks for your help!!

Femmes: I got lots of girls telling me heaps about what they think LOL so I'd really appreciate the input from the butches.

;)

imperfect_cupcake
05-07-2013, 10:30 PM
I'll be clearer: for people who have had phone sex or web sex, with anyone (cause I know there's a lot of long distance stuff on these boards) or thought about it. I would like to talk to you about the technology, phone and web sex and get your opinion and ideas.

Many thanks.

imperfect_cupcake
05-09-2013, 09:36 PM
to be even clearer:

what I need is butch females to look at images of half dressed and naked girls and tell me which ones they prefer and why.

I think the world might be ending because this seems to be a task people don't wish to do. I think it's one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse.

Tuff Stuff
08-04-2015, 12:22 AM
to be even clearer:

what I need is butch females to look at images of half dressed and naked girls and tell me which ones they prefer and why.

I think the world might be ending because this seems to be a task people don't wish to do. I think it's one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse.

:weedsmoke:Thats like...so high