PDA

View Full Version : A Play..

BoDy*ShOt
05-11-2013, 01:35 PM
hey there Twin Cities lovelies -- I'm not sure what showing I will attend (see below), but I will be attending!! If anyone is interested in going and meeting up, let me know! I totally dig meeting new folks :)!!

CHANGES IN TIME
a world premiere by EB Boatner
directed by Claire Avitabile

Buy Tickets :) (http://www.tctwentypercent.org/season.html)

Performing May 11-25, 2013
at the Minneapolis Theatre Garage: 711 W Franklin Avenue, Minneapolis
Thursdays-Saturdays at 730pm, Sundays at 2pm, Monday 5/13 at 730pm

We are all at the mercy of the social, psychiatric, medical, and technological constraints of our times. Rain was born before Christine Jorgensen made headlines with her 1952 sex change operation. The word "transgender" was not in the common vocabulary then, and not for awhile. CHANGES IN TIME is made of three short snapshot plays - Wishes, Dresses and Changes - following the story of Rain/Lorraine/Laurence through his transition from the 1950s to the mid 1990s.

Featuring Briana Zora Libby, Chava Curland, Heather Spear, Muriel Bonertz, Chris Little, and Dann Peterson. Production Team includes Carisa Anderson, Emma Squire, Miles Bard, Renata Shaffer Gottschalk, Anita Kelling, Shannon Morgan, Sarah Salisbury, and Kaitlin Ziehr.

Warning: Adult language/content - recommended for ages 15 and up.

Tickets: $5-$25 Sliding Scale
($25-$100 for the Opening Night Gala)

**Saturday 5/11 - Join us opening night for 20% Theatre's Annual Gala - Saturday 5/11 at 630pm - featuring a pre-show reception of delicious food and wine, fantastic silent auction, and a ticket to the opening night of CHANGES IN TIME at 730pm. Tickets for our Gala Opening Night start at $25.

PLEASE NOTE: Excluding the Opening Night Gala, tickets for all other performances are a Sliding Scale of $5-$25. If you would like to purchase tickets online in advance, please choose one of the five suggested ticket prices. If you prefer to pay a different amount in the scale, you may do so at the door. To make a reservation, email tickets@tctwentypercent.org.

GraffitiBoi
05-11-2013, 02:17 PM
hey there Twin Cities lovelies -- I'm not sure what showing I will attend (see below), but I will be attending!! If anyone is interested in going and meeting up, let me know! I totally dig meeting new folks :)!!

[B]CHANGES IN TIME
a world premiere by EB Boatner
directed by Claire Avitabile

This sounds pretty cool!

BoDy*ShOt
05-11-2013, 02:54 PM
a shameless *bump*

BoDy*ShOt
05-11-2013, 08:11 PM
another bump :)

GraffitiBoi
05-11-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm definitely interested in going and meeting new people is always fun. :)