PDA

View Full Version : Camping in Arkansas

tara_kerrie
06-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in planning a camping trip for the 4th of July weekend.
I was thinking that we could camp at Wolly Hollow state park which is just north of Conway.

Medusa
06-17-2013, 06:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in planning a camping trip for the 4th of July weekend.
I was thinking that we could camp at Wolly Hollow state park which is just north of Conway.

Hey Kerrie!

I don't think we can do it 4th of July weekend but let's try to plan a weekend some time this summer where everyone can make it!

I'd love to roast some hot dogs and grill burgers over some beer.

Woolly Hollow is a good choice too because it's pretty quiet and there is a swimming area too. We have camped up at Shiloh on Greers Ferry and loved it as well.

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
06-17-2013, 09:32 PM

Do they have cabins available there, Kerrie?

tara_kerrie
06-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey Kerrie!

I don't think we can do it 4th of July weekend but let's try to plan a weekend some time this summer where everyone can make it!

I'd love to roast some hot dogs and grill burgers over some beer.

Woolly Hollow is a good choice too because it's pretty quiet and there is a swimming area too. We have camped up at Shiloh on Greers Ferry and loved it as well.

If there is a weekend that you can go, let me know. I am down for camping anytime.