PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

~Bo
01-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Just two more days!!!!

Diva
01-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Well.....You know I'm not up for watching the beginning part of this....it's just too painful!!!

BUT..........in the commercials, there is ONE cocky guy shown and I really want to see him tangle with Simon!

And of course, Ellen will be judging when the auditions are complete. That'll be good!

Sachita
01-10-2010, 06:00 PM
LOVE AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bo
01-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah.....I saw that cocky twerp in the commercial. Did you see the look on Simon's face when he made that stupid remark about why he was there?

I think Ellen is suppose to be starting the beginning of Feb.

I never watch the auditions either. What are some of those people thinking??????

LieslKate
01-11-2010, 12:07 AM
ONE MORE DAY !

Diva
01-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah.....I saw that cocky twerp in the commercial. Did you see the look on Simon's face when he made that stupid remark about why he was there?

I think Ellen is suppose to be starting the beginning of Feb.

I never watch the auditions either. What are some of those people thinking??????

Clearly, someone who loves them needs to take them aside gently and say "WTF are you THINKING!?!?!?!" because they do NOT need to be there!

Of course....if they WEREN'T there, there wouldn't be a show! lol:seconddoh:

~Bo
01-11-2010, 05:11 AM
Exactly. Don't they have friends or relatives that tell them they suck? I do. LOL

Rook
01-11-2010, 07:14 AM
I definitely stick around for Auditions...I need a good laugh...
I do agree, Some people that go, seriously..when they say they're awesome, they've been singing forever {in the shower} and their *relatives* claim they sing like an angel...
I brace myself
Cuz it's gonna be horrid
And Simon will knock them down a peg a or two

Although, some quite literally go just to hear Simon tear into them....

masochists...

~counting the days~
u can actually see the true colours of some that stick around for the important part of AI during auditions or elminations in hollywood...
u can see who's an arrogant fuck, who's willing to adjust, who's an ass, and who's gonna last...

NJFemmie
01-11-2010, 07:23 AM
The auditions are the best part.
There have been some auditions that you just can't watch because they really, truly think they can sing - and when the waterworks start going - I just have to turn away.
Otherwise, I totally love the auditions.

Diva
01-11-2010, 11:27 AM
It's not that I'm such a musical snob......wait.....<giggle>

It's that, as a choral director, the 'bad ones' are painful to me....because I want to 'fix it'......

Bo....You need new friends! ;)
Rook....You say "masochist" like it's a bad thing. :)
NJ.....I know....when it gets emotionally painful, I think....nooooooooooooooooooo! I hit the Mute Button.....it is my friend!

christie
01-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Color me an AI addict...

Color Jess one cause I am good at grabbing the remote and setting up the TiVo! LOL

I will miss Paula :(

Jess
01-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Color me an AI addict...

Color Jess one cause I am good at grabbing the remote and setting up the TiVo! LOL

I will miss Paula :(

LMAO.. I will miss Paula too.. grumble grumble

Arwen
01-11-2010, 11:48 AM
LOL I don't watch enough regular TV. I'm so glad you posted this or I would have missed it! I have gotten hooked on it thanks to Goofy. I have no ear for music, but I still enjoy the show.

NJFemmie
01-11-2010, 12:02 PM
It's not that I'm such a musical snob......wait.....<giggle>

It's that, as a choral director, the 'bad ones' are painful to me....because I want to 'fix it'......

Bo....You need new friends! ;)
Rook....You say "masochist" like it's a bad thing. :)
NJ.....I know....when it gets emotionally painful, I think....nooooooooooooooooooo! I hit the Mute Button.....it is my friend!

You snob, you. ;)

Diva
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM
You snob, you. ;)

Thank You.
I guess I should embrace a portion of my Snobbism.

:choir:

NJFemmie
01-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Thank You.
I guess I should embrace a portion of my Snobbism.

:choir:

I think you should. :)
Snob isn't necessarily always a negative thing. ;)

~Bo
01-11-2010, 12:33 PM
LOL I don't watch enough regular TV. I'm so glad you posted this or I would have missed it! I have gotten hooked on it thanks to Goofy. I have no ear for music, but I still enjoy the show.

It's best if you have no ear for music when you watch the auditions.

Arwen
01-11-2010, 05:30 PM
It's best if you have no ear for music when you watch the auditions.

From watching Goofy wincing at some of them, I'd have to agree. But it's all good. I just enjoy it for what I can. :)

Gemme
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Exactly. Don't they have friends or relatives that tell them they suck? I do. LOL

You aren't supposed to air our personal discussions, now ARE you, Bo Bo?

:rant:

~Bo
01-11-2010, 10:21 PM
You aren't supposed to air our personal discussions, now ARE you, Bo Bo?

:rant:

Well maybe I wouldn't have iffen you'd have left me audition like I wanted to.:grandpiano:

Gemme
01-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Well maybe I wouldn't have iffen you'd have left me audition like I wanted to.:grandpiano:

I would never want to hurt sweet Simon or shy Randy's precious ears, now would I? :eyebat: Besides, it would hurt Janey too and I cannot allow that. :batmoose:

~Bo
01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I would never want to hurt sweet Simon or shy Randy's precious ears, now would I? :eyebat: Besides, it would hurt Janey too and I cannot allow that. :batmoose:

But you busted my piano when you shoved it off the stage. :crybaby:

Gemme
01-11-2010, 10:44 PM
But you busted my piano when you shoved it off the stage. :crybaby:

Yes, but it would not have happened if you just shut up and stopped playing like I told you to. :3stooges:

~Bo
01-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Yes, but it would not have happened if you just shut up and stopped playing like I told you to. :3stooges:

Hey.....if that Hung guy could "make it"......so can I. He wasn't even cute as me.:nerd:

Diva
01-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Ahhhhhhh......Bo and Gemmie........

Good times...........:tango:

Rook
01-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Tonight !!!

And...

I have to start repeating to myself
"don't spoil it for the west coast Phans"....

:superfunny:

Rook
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
if there's 1 thing of american idol i cringe at more than the lousy singers swearing they're all that..
it's the "pity me" stories, some can sing...but if they can't..tough.. y'know?

Gemme
01-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey.....if that Hung guy could "make it"......so can I. He wasn't even cute as me.:nerd:

Well, technically...he didn't "make" it. He got a crappy cd out and did a crappy tour and got a temporary and crappy deal, which has left him....where? Do you see (or Heaven help me, hear) him now?

Some things are best left unheard. :blink:

Ahhhhhhh......Bo and Gemmie........

Good times...........:tango:

What have I told you about encouraging him? :spank:

Tonight !!!

And...

I have to start repeating to myself
"don't spoil it for the west coast Phans"....

:superfunny:

Just remember not to pop on after 8pm EST. I have got about another half an hour before I must practice self-control.

Must....not.....click......

~Bo
01-12-2010, 07:24 PM
What I wanna know is when is Shania gonna be on??? :tease:
Who cares about Victoria Beckham?????

~Bo
01-12-2010, 07:28 PM
What have I told you about encouraging him? :spank:

Some people love our shenanigans. :bluesbrothers:

Diva
01-12-2010, 07:31 PM
And so it begins..................all of it!

~Bo
01-12-2010, 07:38 PM
How many weeks of this do we have to endure?

Diva
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
This is SOOOOOOOOOOO painful!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED the Italian guy though!

Rook
01-12-2010, 07:44 PM
7 cities, plus hollywood....-counts.....hmmmm.....1 month, then of course Ellen pops up[im one of those tiny minorities that cringe and raise hackles @ ellen being on AI, but i digress] they shoulda made neil patrick harris perma judge..{he's also a guest judge for texas auditions}

Rook
01-12-2010, 07:45 PM
This is SOOOOOOOOOOO painful!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED the Italian guy though!

italian guy was cool....
and yes...painful...

~Bo
01-12-2010, 07:46 PM
That girl had 14 years of training????? :confused:

Rook
01-12-2010, 07:55 PM
14...and all it took was what, 3 minutes to flush?

Diva
01-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm fairly certain Janis just rolled over in her drug~laced grave......:trampoline:

~Bo
01-12-2010, 07:58 PM
14...and all it took was what, 3 minutes to flush?

Yup. LOL

And how about the jerk with the attitude?

Rook
01-12-2010, 08:00 PM
figures Simon would love him....
at least bikini bitch got through last year..
i almost expected kara to deliver on the spankings... heh

Jess
01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
OK.. Just gotta say.. "fiafighta.. fiafighta".. :hammer:

:rofl:

Rook
01-12-2010, 08:21 PM
~drinks tea...shuts my newyorican mouth
:fireman::sunglass::seeingstars:

christie
01-12-2010, 08:23 PM
OK.. Just gotta say.. "fiafighta.. fiafighta".. :hammer:

HA! Now I have irrevocable proof that you are an AI addict too!

I KNEW it!

Please note that Hy watches even when I'm not home to hog the remote!!

Jess
01-12-2010, 08:26 PM
HA! Now I have irrevocable proof that you are an AI addict too!

I KNEW it!

Please note that Hy watches even when I'm not home to hog the remote!!

hrmph.. just the auditions :scarytv:

Soon
01-12-2010, 08:51 PM
That Bosa (sp?) segment just made me cry!

His family was so happy for him!

LieslKate
01-12-2010, 09:13 PM
If Kara was not so Femmie I would let her spank me... <sweet smile>

Jess
01-12-2010, 10:44 PM
:perv:

:popcorn:

Kim
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM
I thought tonight's was one of the funniest I've seen – I just laughed at so many of the corny jokes. Like the guy picking the flower and blowing it, and it just fell...and the Italian music after the Italian guy got in...and Kara's offer of the spanking – she was right, that would have adjusted his attitude lol. Victoria Beckham looked so beautiful and is such a classy lady. Can't wait for Ellen though!

Arwen
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, I have to say that watching AI taped is far better than having to suffer through all the hype. Maddie, the 16 yr old with the Down Syndrome brothers, was a very classy kid. So was the young girl with the Portuguese grandmother. I actually liked the young man whose parents were from Nigeria as well. Their pride in their son was engaging.

The one young man with the oversized Clark Kent glasses? Definite mass murderer energy there. Gave me the creeps. Italian dude from Rhode Island just had loads of love, didn't he? And what about the black woman who sang so well and got kudos for her perfect looks and well0dresssed appearance? Loved her voice!

Already have it set up to record tonight so I can zoom through the hard parts.

Rook
01-13-2010, 04:20 PM
So...
Who's following Simon to "X factor"?...
[btw, that backstage proclamation from Ellen reeked of arrogance, and no she doesn't have that power, after a certain point, it's up to the public, ask Simon -points to Sanjaya-]

Gemme
01-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Well, I have to say that watching AI taped is far better than having to suffer through all the hype. Maddie, the 16 yr old with the Down Syndrome brothers, was a very classy kid. So was the young girl with the Portuguese grandmother. I actually liked the young man whose parents were from Nigeria as well. Their pride in their son was engaging.

The one young man with the oversized Clark Kent glasses? Definite mass murderer energy there. Gave me the creeps. Italian dude from Rhode Island just had loads of love, didn't he? And what about the black woman who sang so well and got kudos for her perfect looks and well0dresssed appearance? Loved her voice!

Already have it set up to record tonight so I can zoom through the hard parts.

Do you mean the girl with the red heels, long straight hair and the black jacket? I think she may be Latina, if that is who you are referring to, but if so....I loved her too. If not, I think I may have missed the one you are talking about.

I used to take notes when this first came out. :blink: I might need to go back to that so I know who everyone is talking about.

I do agree about Maddy, Katie and Bosu (sp?).

~Bo
01-13-2010, 07:26 PM
So...
Who's following Simon to "X factor"?...
[btw, that backstage proclamation from Ellen reeked of arrogance, and no she doesn't have that power, after a certain point, it's up to the public, ask Simon -points to Sanjaya-]

What proclamation? I didn't see that.

Yeah....the guy with the big black glasses last night was skeery.

Rook
01-13-2010, 07:47 PM
oddly enough i cant find it..
but she did say it was within her power to decide who was the next american idol or not...

is it me, or are the judges tonight a slight bit on the evil side? lol..
terrible..some of the auditions reek, but damn...i think i almost felt sorry for garth brooks boy :blink:

Diva
01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Two words ~ Guitar girl. :simplelaugh:

Rook
01-13-2010, 07:51 PM
ok..
guitar girl..
:popcorn:
good voice, sorta...hard to take serious with that stuff on, but...flattery gets u everywhere

Diva
01-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Rook....
If you heard Ellen say that, it was in jest and/or tongue~in~cheek.

Jess
01-13-2010, 08:29 PM
So.. tonight's fav moment.. LARRY..

"pants on the ground, pants on the ground
looking like a fool with your pants on the ground" :happyjump:

Jess
01-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Pants on the ground

and

Arrow-plane
Just sweet, I hope she enjoys her first ride :flying:

Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!

Diva
01-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Larry is this year's Mr. Hung........he was flawless!

Goofy
01-13-2010, 08:57 PM
I think Larry's a bit better than Mr Hung. He is my new favorite. I'm a bit sad he won't be going to Hollywood. And his pants were not on the ground.

I agree, Jack...the arrow-plane girl was just sweet.

Diva
01-13-2010, 09:39 PM
I think Larry's a bit better than Mr Hung. He is my new favorite. I'm a bit sad he won't be going to Hollywood. And his pants were not on the ground.

I agree, Jack...the arrow-plane girl was just sweet.

I know!!!! I couldn't see his panties!!! :D

Arwen
01-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!

That makes me feel SO much better. I pretty much wailed my way through the auditions last night and tonight. All the touching stories spun for maximum heart-wringing?

They work on me. I crocheted and cried. LOL

Love Miss Vonore, TN and her need to escape. And that voice? OMG! I am a huge country fan and I love bluegrass. She's got it going on. I really hope she can hang in there.

General Larry Patton needs to be a star. Somebody make that man a star! :)

And Mr. "I can take criticism/I love Mary J Blige" to Mr. "Bleep bleep get the big hulking security guards in here to walk him ALL the way out" was just scary. I agreed with Mary J Blige. I thought he was going to get physical (and not in an Olivia sort of way.)

Overall, it was fun. Can't wait to hear that curly headed blonde next week. hee

Gemme
01-13-2010, 11:40 PM

The chicken catcher was on America's Got Talent (and he won, although I did think the opera singer was better....this coming from someone who does not like opera AT ALL is a big deal).

Larry is this year's Mr. Hung........he was flawless!

Oh, now it's on, Miss Divalicious! I actually enjoyed Larry. :blink:

William Hung made my head hurt in ways that Tylenol nor Aleve could alleviate. *wince at the memory* :training:

P.S. ~ I also was gonna get my duck on with that guy. :blah:

christie
01-14-2010, 07:35 AM
That makes me feel SO much better. I pretty much wailed my way through the auditions last night and tonight. All the touching stories spun for maximum heart-wringing?

They work on me. I crocheted and cried. LOL

Love Miss Vonore, TN and her need to escape. And that voice? OMG! I am a huge country fan and I love bluegrass. She's got it going on. I really hope she can hang in there.

General Larry Patton needs to be a star. Somebody make that man a star! :)

And Mr. "I can take criticism/I love Mary J Blige" to Mr. "Bleep bleep get the big hulking security guards in here to walk him ALL the way out" was just scary. I agreed with Mary J Blige. I thought he was going to get physical (and not in an Olivia sort of way.)

Overall, it was fun. Can't wait to hear that curly headed blonde next week. hee

Glad I aint the only one bawling about the Vonore, TN chick!

Its amazing to me that some people have the balls to do the auditions... do they have tone deaf families??

Jess
01-14-2010, 08:47 AM
The chicken catcher was on America's Got Talent (and he won, although I did think the opera singer was better....this coming from someone who does not like opera AT ALL is a big deal).

Yep.. that other show the girl has pimped me in to. I can't keep them straight. LOL

~Bo
01-14-2010, 12:09 PM

Oh, now it's on, Miss Divalicious! I actually enjoyed Larry. :blink:

William Hung made my head hurt in ways that Tylenol nor Aleve could alleviate. *wince at the memory* :training:

P.S. ~ I also was gonna get my duck on with that guy. :blah:

You have a duck??????

Arwen
01-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Glad I aint the only one bawling about the Vonore, TN chick!

Its amazing to me that some people have the balls to do the auditions... do they have tone deaf families??

I think so many of them don't listen to anyone and just follow their own dream. I was a little sorry knowing that we would not see that crazy rocker chick with the foul mouth this year. She was killed in a hit-and-run last year.

Part of me wants to encourage everyone of them to follow their dreams. Another part of me wants them to follow those dreams far far far away from my ears. I may not have great musical ears but I know what hurts them! :cat:

cara
01-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I watched the AI tryouts last night for the first time in...forever. I blame it on the computer virus. I forgot how much I like watching the tryouts because you get to see the real, raw talent of people auditioning. My favs were all of your favs. Pants on the Ground guy was hilarious! The dude that wouldn't listen to the judge's comments and kept trying to sing over them really annoyed me. I hope he watches himself on television and eats a slice of humble pie. Guitar Girl was cute! If she hadn't had such a good voice or personality, those judges would have eaten her alive.

There must be some sort of process to eliminate a large mass of people. I can't imagine the judges would sit and listen to every. single. person. who came to audition, right? Or do they? :|

Gemme
01-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Yep.. that other show the girl has pimped me in to. I can't keep them straight. LOL

AGT is awesome because of the diversity of talents, I think. AI is still my fave of the two, though.

You have a duck??????

No. Dude has a duck. I was talking about what Mary J. Blige said. She was getting her duck on when that guy was getting all huffy.

I think so many of them don't listen to anyone and just follow their own dream. I was a little sorry knowing that we would not see that crazy rocker chick with the foul mouth this year. She was killed in a hit-and-run last year.

Part of me wants to encourage everyone of them to follow their dreams. Another part of me wants them to follow those dreams far far far away from my ears. I may not have great musical ears but I know what hurts them! :cat:

Yanno, something tells me I knew that but I didn't remember that I knew that and the news that the finger-giving rocker chick died has made me quite sad. :(

I watched the AI tryouts last night for the first time in...forever. I blame it on the computer virus. I forgot how much I like watching the tryouts because you get to see the real, raw talent of people auditioning. My favs were all of your favs. Pants on the Ground guy was hilarious! The dude that wouldn't listen to the judge's comments and kept trying to sing over them really annoyed me. I hope he watches himself on television and eats a slice of humble pie. Guitar Girl was cute! If she hadn't had such a good voice or personality, those judges would have eaten her alive.

There must be some sort of process to eliminate a large mass of people. I can't imagine the judges would sit and listen to every. single. person. who came to audition, right? Or do they? :|

Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.

cara
01-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured, but thanks for confirming for me Gemme! :) They must also take a handful of the oddest ducks and worst singers and send them up for ratings.

Gemme
01-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.

That's what I figured, but thanks for confirming for me Gemme! :) They must also take a handful of the oddest ducks and worst singers and send them up for ratings.

Exactamundo! :badscore:

~Bo
01-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Shania Twain guest judge on Tuesday.

Wooo hooooo!!!!! :freak:

Rook
01-19-2010, 07:41 PM
oh, uh-uh...like one of the mothers said
hell to the No....
that last one..."tiny tim" shyt...
that was just...painful....
:fudd::nerd:

~Bo
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
LOL....

And what about the girl who fell down.....as if she fainted? :wtf:

~Bo
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
F Y I.......

I'm in love with Shania Twain. She doesn't know it yet. :nerd:

Diva
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
F Y I.......

I'm in love with Shania Twain. She doesn't know it yet. :nerd:

Yes she does.....:phonegab:

Rook
01-19-2010, 11:12 PM
mondays /weds. friday , Bo can have shania...
i'm happy with 2 days and the weekend
:drool::cheesy::cracked:

the boob-boxer?...guh, that was just..too weird, and when she said "maybe i should've tried seriously"....umm, right..:runforhills:

Gemme
01-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Yes she does.....:phonegab:

That's why she has super hulky bodyguards.

*nods*

cara
01-19-2010, 11:24 PM
I missed the fainting girl? :overreaction: I was switching between AI and Biggest Loser.

Personally, I thought the talent in wherever they were last week was bigger than in Chicago this time.

:hippie:

Rook
01-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Chicago had very slim pickings, for sure, and the judges seemed to be more...biting in witty comments [ + serious puns]...

:blink:

cara
01-19-2010, 11:32 PM
NM. I saw it on Youtube.

:hanging:

Rook
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
...that was...
fucked...
after haulin his ass out in Cuffs
Simon: "ok, yes or no?"

Diva
01-20-2010, 08:18 PM
...that was...
fucked...
after haulin his ass out in Cuffs
Simon: "ok, yes or no?"

Hysterical!! :D

Gemme
01-20-2010, 11:06 PM
It's going to be a veeerrrrrrrry interesting Idol season. :thinking:

Rook
01-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Considering how half the hopefuls seem to barely make it thru w/o begging or some sad story....yep
very interesting..
Im really looking forward to hollywood...
:doh:
did pants on the Ground fella pass?...I cant remember...he did exceed the age limit..hmm
:3butch:

Diva
01-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Considering how half the hopefuls seem to barely make it thru w/o begging or some sad story....yep
very interesting..
Im really looking forward to hollywood...
:doh:
did pants on the Ground fella pass?...I cant remember...he did exceed the age limit..hmm
:3butch:

Ya know? I think they just let him in to "audition" to give him a plug.....and free publicity. He was a trip, but is not going to Hollywood.....

Rook
01-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Ahh, memories ~sigh~

YouTube- Bo Bice Sings "In A Dream"

IMO the Best performance in all AI years.....
:sunglass:

Gemme
01-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Oh. My. Gay.

:blink:

I think Katy Perry summed it up when she said, "I feel.....dirty."

I did, however, like a few kids. The last one especially.

Diva
01-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Is it just me, or are there more hotheads who must be escorted out the door?

Perhaps they should all go through a pre~audition psychiatric evaluation! :badscore:

Jess
01-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Cuffs? AND fainting?? dang, we missed it...

Andrew, Jr.
01-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Jess, we did too. Crap.

Gemme
01-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Is it just me, or are there more hotheads who must be escorted out the door?

Perhaps they should all go through a pre~audition psychiatric evaluation! :badscore:

For real. :blink:

Cuffs? AND fainting?? dang, we missed it...

That was last week. Tonight is the big D....DALLAS!

Don't forget to tune in. I'm hoping Texas will appear more.....sane.....than WA did.

*sigh*

Mr. Martial Arts is my LIFE was from Seattle as was one other.....contestant. I'm not really sure what he was.

:badscore:

Rook
01-27-2010, 07:37 PM
why is it, when the Entire Panel say "ehh No..Sorry"...the poor kid assumes that by breaking out into a worse #..they'll get thru??...
then they keep going and going and going, dragged out, goin and goin...elevator...goin and goin
yeck

Yaaaay for :leatherflag: babe.....
srsly, I can so see her demanding a response from Barney *L*
'whuts mah name ya big purple bitch?!'
:spank::whip:
i think i saw simon grin like a child.. heh

~Bo
02-02-2010, 09:47 PM
How bout that girl that came from Italy or wherever with the nasaly voice when she talked, but sang in a much deeper voice. :shocking:

I kinda liked her a little.

Gemme
02-03-2010, 03:28 PM
How bout that girl that came from Italy or wherever with the nasaly voice when she talked, but sang in a much deeper voice. :shocking:

I kinda liked her a little.

She was from Florence, Italy. She was okay. I liked a lot of folks in Denver.

~Bo
02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I can't believe how many of them say they're the next American Idol and think they're the worlds best singers, and they get on the stage and sound like a cow in heat. :giggle:

Rook
02-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll never understand some contestants....

~screetching, yowling hideous song~

Simon " ok ok, that's enough... you suck"

Contestant " I was just warming up .. Can I try another Song?"

Randy/Simon/ Guest : "No thanks we've seen ---

~screetchy howl of a regurgitated Yawp attempt of a new song....~

Simon "ok, stop.. we said no.. keep walking..."

~ whimper, tears.... strikes a few more hellacious cords"

what... they think after the first lousy song, Calliope's gonna sprinkle faerie dust, make 'em flawless? and in the process garner sympathy votes?
it only smacks of desperate....and dubious self-respect....

:guitar:

Lynn
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I can't believe how many of them say they're the next American Idol and think they're the worlds best singers, and they get on the stage and sound like a cow in heat. :giggle:

I know! There is a direct correlation between their certainty that THEY ARE the next American Idol and how much they will suck. And, for god's sake, don't they have any real friends or family that love them enough to tell them to get another hobby??

Diva
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Tonight wasn't AS painful as the prior auditions (this season)............

:sock:

Arwen
02-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Cried my way through the last audition show. Ready for Hollywood. I really liked little miss Hope Johnson but I do not think she will make it. I don't think she has the chutzpah but she's got something I really like about her voice. It's fragile but not.

GAH. I can't describe it.

I ADORED the little girl from Italy. What a cutie pie!

And the big trainer dude? Fun! :)

Jess
02-04-2010, 01:53 AM
I bet the boy in the bikini was made to audition by his master.. heh..

Gemme
02-04-2010, 05:47 PM

And how EXACTLY does a :farmcow: in heat sound, Bo? :blink:

I know! There is a direct correlation between their certainty that THEY ARE the next American Idol and how much they will suck. And, for god's sake, don't they have any real friends or family that love them enough to tell them to get another hobby??

Very few overly confident ones have the chops to back the smack up. Most of the really and truly good....even great...ones tend to be very humble. I like that.

~Bo
02-04-2010, 07:23 PM
And how EXACTLY does a :farmcow: in heat sound, Bo? :blink:

It sounds just like the lousy singers on American Idol. Duhhh.
Pay attention would ya!! :3stooges:

Gemme
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
It sounds just like the lousy singers on American Idol. Duhhh.
Pay attention would ya!! :3stooges:

Well, not all of them, goof. Some of them sounded like squeaky brakes or squealing pigs or banshees in heat.

A couple of them sounded like I'd imagine this one to sound like ---> :sumo:

~Bo
02-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Well, not all of them, goof. Some of them sounded like squeaky brakes or squealing pigs or banshees in heat.

A couple of them sounded like I'd imagine this one to sound like --->

I didn't even know :sumo: made sounds.

Gemme
02-04-2010, 07:40 PM
I didn't even know :sumo: made sounds.

He grunts and breathes noisily. And stomps. I know I DEFINITELY saw some stomping goin' on. If a couple of them had been able to get closer to Simon, I bet they would have gone :kungfu: on him.

~Bo
02-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Simon vs the Sumo wrestlers. :shocking:

~Bo
02-05-2010, 05:53 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that the girl who said she was from Italy is a fake.

She had auditioned for a couple other shows and on them she didn't have that high voice that she had on AI.

And is she really even from Italy????

Arwen
02-05-2010, 11:35 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that the girl who said she was from Italy is a fake.

She had auditioned for a couple other shows and on them she didn't have that high voice that she had on AI.

And is she really even from Italy????

I misunderstood her too. She flew in from Italy. She's apparnetly an American living in Italy.

YouTube- Best X Friend - Nicci Nix

And a pro with an album already? I still enjoyed her audition.

~Bo
02-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Ellen's on tonight.

Woo hoooooo!!!! :happyjump:

Jess
02-09-2010, 06:47 PM
12 min and counting!

PS the girl makes me watch it...

Diva
02-09-2010, 06:59 PM
One minute and counting....my dog makes me watch it.

She likes Simon. :|

Sachita
02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Ellen's on tonight.

Woo hoooooo!!!! :happyjump:

I know finally! I love her. She's going to be great on AI.

Sachita
02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
12 min and counting!

PS the girl makes me watch it...

Yeah right! lol

Watch out that pediegg dont come get ya! BOO

morningstar55
02-09-2010, 07:34 PM
i havnt been able to watch it .. due to not having a tv inmy truck.
i watch shows on my lap top. but have been unable to watch idol..for some reason they only show clips and not the episodes.
i missed all the try out shows.. which is my favorite part.. ha..
and yes it is.kinda wierd to see ellen on there and i just cant seem to get use to seeing her with all that eye make up going on.......
i just seen that they cut the country girl loose......... omg.. i really thought she was a keeper.....
its kinda wierd.. she has the same last name as my daughter .. my daughter has her dad's last name..... wolfe... and from TN as well.

Jess
02-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Yeah right! lol

Watch out that pediegg dont come get ya! BOO

Yer kinda mean ya know :grindevil:

christie
02-09-2010, 07:44 PM

We heart that about her....

at least I do!

Sachita
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM

lol sorry couldnt help it

Jess
02-10-2010, 07:49 PM
13 minutes and counting...

she's making me watch it again :sunglass:

Gemme
02-11-2010, 06:18 PM
The first day in Hollywod wasn't as exciting as they usually make it out to be, but Group Day did not disappoint! Oh, my. :blink:

I was, however, sad to see Seth go home. He auditioned in Orlando and had the two kids, the older of which is Autistic. I really liked his cool, mellow vibe.

~Bo
02-16-2010, 09:45 PM
I have to agree with Randy.........

This group of kids can really sing.

Does anyone know the status of the girl who claimed she was from Italy? Is she still in?

~Bo
02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Simon's tough tonight. I don't have any favorites yet. Too early.

Gemme
02-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Simon's tough tonight. I don't have any favorites yet. Too early.

What about last night? What girls did you like?

~Bo
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
I didn't see much of last night. I think this year's group is really good tho.

Gemme
02-24-2010, 08:23 PM
I didn't see much of last night. I think this year's group is really good tho.

I was VERY unhappy that they let Angela Martin go AGAIN. She's improved greatly and is running out of years that she can do this. She's way better than a few of the girls they picked, I think. I think that they are trying to make the groups as diverse as possible, including musical styles as well as physical appearance, and I appreciate that, but if it comes down to true talent versus a more even color palette...come on now. She should have been included. /rant

I'm excited for the guys and for tomorrow's show too. I hope my picks go through!

LieslKate
02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
LILY

So far tonight the boys are not so good...

~Bo
02-24-2010, 09:55 PM
I was VERY unhappy that they let Angela Martin go AGAIN. She's improved greatly and is running out of years that she can do this. She's way better than a few of the girls they picked, I think. I think that they are trying to make the groups as diverse as possible, including musical styles as well as physical appearance, and I appreciate that, but if it comes down to true talent versus a more even color palette...come on now. She should have been included. /rant

I'm excited for the guys and for tomorrow's show too. I hope my picks go through!

Is it just me or is this group really young this year?

Gemme
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Is it just me or is this group really young this year?

It's not just you. I think I saw a diaper sticking up out of one of their britches. :blink:

NJFemmie
02-25-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm not "feeling it" this year.

Gemme
02-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm not "feeling it" this year.

It IS harder for me to connect with most of the Top 24 this year, I admit.

Apocalipstic
02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
So I have never watched the show, we are way into So You Think You Can Dance, but I thought for works sake I would watch this year.

Last night was my first viewing.

Is it always so bad? Karaoke in Nashville on any Wednesday night is better. So many of those guys could nto even sing in tune? WTheck?

The dude with the mullet? Seriously?

Are the girls better? Should we keep watching?

Gemme
02-25-2010, 02:21 PM
So I have never watched the show, we are way into So You Think You Can Dance, but I thought for works sake I would watch this year.

Last night was my first viewing.

Is it always so bad? Karaoke in Nashville on any Wednesday night is better. So many of those guys could nto even sing in tune? WTheck?

The dude with the mullet? Seriously?

Are the girls better? Should we keep watching?

It's up to you two whether you continue to watch, but in the girls are two very non-Barbie types that I enjoy. One is a blond dreaded indie kind of girl. I am blanking on her first name, but she's got a beautiful baby boy and her last name is Boxingsox or something beginning with a B and ending with 'sox'. She's a really good musician (plays multiple instruments) and the other is a girl named Lilly. She's got a Lily Allen/Duffy vibe about her but she doesn't sound like a copycat....just in the similar vein of music. She plays the guitar too.

As for the boys, Andrew Garcia is wonderful. I think he was better during Hollywood week, but I sooo enjoy his vibe. He did a version of Paula's "Straight Up" during Hollywood week that was off the chain! He had balls for doing it and the talent to do it well. Love him!

Rufusboi
02-25-2010, 03:49 PM
It's up to you two whether you continue to watch, but in the girls are two very non-Barbie types that I enjoy. One is a blond dreaded indie kind of girl. I am blanking on her first name, but she's got a beautiful baby boy and her last name is Boxingsox or something beginning with a B and ending with 'sox'. She's a really good musician (plays multiple instruments) and the other is a girl named Lilly. She's got a Lily Allen/Duffy vibe about her but she doesn't sound like a copycat....just in the similar vein of music. She plays the guitar too.

As for the boys, Andrew Garcia is wonderful. I think he was better during Hollywood week, but I sooo enjoy his vibe. He did a version of Paula's "Straight Up" during Hollywood week that was off the chain! He had balls for doing it and the talent to do it well. Love him!

I like the three you mentioned also. The guys last night were disappointing for the most part though. I think Lacey will get kicked out tonight. And I think Park will go too. The guy that was really awkward on stage has a great voice but he was painful to watch so I'm not sure about his chances.

Rufus

Apocalipstic
02-25-2010, 03:50 PM

I did like him best.

I will check out the girls and be back to discuss!

Gemme
02-25-2010, 05:53 PM
I like the three you mentioned also. The guys last night were disappointing for the most part though. I think Lacey will get kicked out tonight. And I think Park will go too. The guy that was really awkward on stage has a great voice but he was painful to watch so I'm not sure about his chances.

Rufus

:thumbsup:

I did like him best.

I will check out the girls and be back to discuss!

Tonight, we'll find out who is going on. I'm rather excited!

~Bo
02-25-2010, 09:50 PM
I fell asleep and missed the whole show. :seconddoh:

Gemme
02-25-2010, 11:09 PM
I fell asleep and missed the whole show. :seconddoh:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Janell Wheeler, Ashley Rodriguez, Joe Munoz and Tyler Grady
were kicked off tonight

Daywalker
02-25-2010, 11:12 PM
I like Lee, he's got a great Alternative sound to his voice.
:listening:

Sports a beanie pretty good too.

:aslpeacelove:

:daywalker:

~Bo
02-26-2010, 04:33 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Janell Wheeler, Ashley Rodriguez, Joe Munoz and Tyler Grady

were kicked off tonight

Thanks. But now which ones were they? :blink:

Gemme
02-26-2010, 05:27 PM

Go HERE (http://www.americanidol.com//). If you wait a minute, a banner with pictures of all 4 comes up.

Rufusboi
02-26-2010, 06:05 PM

I liked Joe and was surprised he was kicked off. I was surprised Lacey stayed. I think she was surprised too. I think Tim Urban should have been kicked off. I will miss Tyler Grady's 70's vibe.

Rufus

~Bo
02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Go HERE (http://www.americanidol.com//). If you wait a minute, a banner with pictures of all 4 comes up.

That's what I was looking for......pics of the 4 booted off. I don't know anybody by name yet. Too many of them.
Thanks!!!

~Bo
03-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I think they got it right tonight. :thumbsup:

And I'm Ellen's number one fan, but it's not working for me having her on there.

Gemme
03-04-2010, 09:27 PM
I think they got it right tonight. :thumbsup:

And I'm Ellen's number one fan, but it's not working for me having her on there.

Apparently, from posts on the site, Halley gets the boot. That, I agree with. I do like her but her performance hurt at spots to listen to.

Don't tell me who else goes, though, mkay? It's not on here yet.

~Bo
03-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I couldn't tell ya if I wanted to. I can't
remember their names. :thinking:

lyric
03-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Oops! Sorry about the spoiler, Gemme!

Okay, I admit that Haley's performances weren't all that great. I just love how adorable and sweet she was.

Mum is the word on the others. I wasn't even thinking about that!

Gemme
03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Oops! Sorry about the spoiler, Gemme!

Okay, I admit that Haley's performances weren't all that great. I just love how adorable and sweet she was.

Mum is the word on the others. I wasn't even thinking about that!

No worries, there were a couple of folks who mentioned it. :)

I liked her too, but after the Sanjaya debacle, if someone repeatedly just isn't performing well....they have to go. :blink:

I'm glad Didi is still there. I realize that she didn't have the best performance but I see good things for her. I'm still totally loving Lilly and Andrew and Crystal, though. :thumbsup:

~Bo
03-10-2010, 09:59 PM
For the first time ever, I don't have a favorite.....I don't have anyone who I want to vote for. :blink:

I do think Michael is cool. The guy who just had a baby.

Lynn
03-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Hello, again, Idol-watchers. It's been another year.

I think Ellen is doing really well, after a rocky start. The awkwardness is gone, and I'm seeing her personal confidence. On the other hand, what kool-aide is Kara drinking? She is really odd this year. I hate how she hangs on Simon. I seriously wonder if she's worried about getting too close to Ellen. Could that be?

Love Crystal. She's the household favorite. But, Lilly and Mike are both contenders for our votes. Overall, I think the voices this year are so distinctive.

Rook
03-10-2010, 11:12 PM
The chick that has a professional past shouldn't be there.....
Dreadlock girl's ok....kinda....
Ellen..hmm...I'm happy not being tarred and feathered, so..never mind...
that's..about it...
:dozey:

~Bo
03-11-2010, 04:21 AM
The chick that has a professional past shouldn't be there.....
Dreadlock girl's ok....kinda....
Ellen..hmm...I'm happy not being tarred and feathered, so..never mind...
that's..about it...
:dozey:

Which is the one with the professional past? (and I agree, she shouldn't be there)

I'm still having a problem with Ellen being there. It's like she just doesn't "fit". To me it's like it's like it's awkward.

Gemme
03-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Which is the one with the professional past? (and I agree, she shouldn't be there)

I'm still having a problem with Ellen being there. It's like she just doesn't "fit". To me it's like it's like it's awkward.

And watching Paula trying to speak in a drug-induced haze wasn't awkward? :blink:

~Bo
03-11-2010, 07:27 PM
And watching Paula trying to speak in a drug-induced haze wasn't awkward? :blink:

That was strange too, but in a different way. I liked Ellen in the beginning, but now it's like......is she really needed?

Gemme
03-11-2010, 07:30 PM
That was strange too, but in a different way. I liked Ellen in the beginning, but now it's like......is she really needed?

Yes, because they need the estrogen. Kara's nice but isn't popular enough to carry the same weight that Randy and Simon do.

~Bo
03-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes, because they need the estrogen. Kara's nice but isn't popular enough to carry the same weight that Randy and Simon do.

Well how bout a female that is in the music business?

Gemme
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Well how bout a female that is in the music business?

That's fine. When you make your selection and send them the proposition, make sure it's someone who is going to be well-liked by the public and has enough knowledge of music (over Ellen) to make the change understandable. Ellen is there to balance the nasty, so if a change is made, the replacement will have to be even cheerier and positive.

I agree that I was initially all "Huh?" about it, but now that I see how Ellen is fitting in, I think it's fine. Could it be better? Sure.

Lynn
03-11-2010, 07:50 PM
So sad to see Alex go so early. I'd buy his albums today. :(

OMG...Lilly. I thought she was a contender for the top 10. What a shame.

~Bo
03-11-2010, 07:55 PM
How bout Diva????

Female?.........check
Music knowledge?............check
Well-liked?........check
Positive?...........check
Cheery?..........check
Funny?...........check
Able to balance the nasty?........check
Would look damn hot sitting in that row?.......CHECK!!

There ya go. There's my selection. :goodscore:

~Bo
03-11-2010, 07:57 PM
So sad to see Alex go so early. I'd buy his albums today. :(

Careful about giving results away.....the west coast people haven't seen the show yet. We don't want to ruin it for them. :shocking:

Goofy
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm officially pissed. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. For now.

Gemme
03-11-2010, 08:38 PM
How bout Diva????

Female?.........check
Music knowledge?............check
Well-liked?........check
Positive?...........check
Cheery?..........check
Funny?...........check
Able to balance the nasty?........check
Would look damn hot sitting in that row?.......CHECK!!

There ya go. There's my selection. :goodscore:

Now, go talk Simon Cowell and Simon the-producer-guy-whose-name-I-never-seem-to-remember about switching them out. You should ask Diva first, since she would be the one actually working on the show.

~Bo
03-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Now, go talk Simon Cowell and Simon the-producer-guy-whose-name-I-never-seem-to-remember about switching them out. You should ask Diva first, since she would be the one actually working on the show.

Simon Fuller.

I'm dialing them as we speak. :phonegab:

I can't wait to find out which one Goof-meister is pissed about.

Gemme
03-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Wow. That was surprising. :blink:

~Bo
03-12-2010, 04:21 AM
Is it just me or did the last girl to go (I forget her name) have an attitude about it?? She acted like she couldn't believe it and then commented about how the talented people got voted off.

Gemme
03-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Is it just me or did the last girl to go (I forget her name) have an attitude about it?? She acted like she couldn't believe it and then commented about how the talented people got voted off.

That was Lilly and I can imagine I'd be ticked too. She's right though. Most of the four voted off were actually really good; better than some of those that stayed.

~Bo
03-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah......I thought that 16 year old girl would go.

~Bo
03-17-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking it'll be the 16 year old girl going home tonight. I forget her name.

Gemme
03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm thinking it'll be the 16 year old girl going home tonight. I forget her name.

Katie.

I love, love, loved Didi and Sioban last night!

Then again, I tend to like the Stones when they are more on the creepy scary side.

~Bo
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Sioban really did rock the place. Crystal was great too.

Gemme
03-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Sioban really did rock the place. Crystal was great too.

I like Crystal too. I think the other two did a better job last night though. Hopefully, all three are safe! They are irritating me with how nitpicky they are with Andrew. He's my boy; leave him ALONE! :quickdraw:

~Bo
03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Do ya like Casey?

Gemme
03-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Do ya like Casey?

Eh....he's so so for me. Cute, but I see 'him' when I look on the shelf at the store, yanno? He's run of the mill and we already have a ton of male country singers that look and sound a lot like him. I don't dislike him, though.

I like Mike. He did really well. And I like Andrew. The rest just don't stand out for me, except when they stink.

I wonder how the kids sound in person because there are times that I hear something and, knowing I'm not an expert or anything, but still....did they NOT hear the same song with the same issues I did? Maybe they have better accoustics than I do. :blink:

~Bo
03-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Welllllllllll?????

Gemme
03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Welllllllllll?????

Well...I have wanted her to go for a while now. I'm not disappointed.

~Bo
03-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Yeah. Either one of those last two could've gone. Maybe he will next week.

I wonder what next week's theme is.

Gemme
03-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah. Either one of those last two could've gone. Maybe he will next week.

I wonder what next week's theme is.

They should probably have the theme on the ai website. Tim was safe. The other girl was Paige and I think that she was the one that they would have considered using the save on.

~Bo
03-19-2010, 03:54 AM
I was wondering who they were talking about when Simon said there was one worth using the save on.
You're prolly right. And I like Paige. Tim's boring.

Dante
03-19-2010, 10:30 PM
I like Crystal too. I think the other two did a better job last night though. Hopefully, all three are safe! They are irritating me with how nitpicky they are with Andrew. He's my boy; leave him ALONE! :quickdraw:

Hi Gemmie, Hi Bo !
I like Crystal and Sioban also. I think the girls stand out this season. much better than the guys. They had much better talent last season. Remember Matt, and Scott, and Allison, to name a few. And Danny Gokey? I love Ellen on the show. She was a bit quiet at first, but, she is getting funnier every week! And what is up with Kris singing those Ford commercials??? Is that what winning Idol brought him??? !!! And he sounds "pitchy" and bad song choice! I liked Lily too. :rant:

Gemme
03-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi Gemmie, Hi Bo !
I like Crystal and Sioban also. I think the girls stand out this season. much better than the guys. They had much better talent last season. Remember Matt, and Scott, and Allison, to name a few. And Danny Gokey? I love Ellen on the show. She was a bit quiet at first, but, she is getting funnier every week! And what is up with Kris singing those Ford commercials??? Is that what winning Idol brought him??? !!! And he sounds "pitchy" and bad song choice! I liked Lily too. :rant:

Dante!

:gimmehug:

The girls ARE better than the guys. Danny Gokey just released an album of soulful country-ish music. I've only heard one song but it's not horrible. I like about 5 songs on Allison's cd. I have't bothered with Kris Allen. I just didn't think he should have won. I love, love, LOVE Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment"!!!

Ellen's good for me too. :thumbsup:

Write14u
03-20-2010, 12:25 AM
My best friends forced me to watch on Wednesday. Maybe it's good that I don't live near them any more. LOL I watched every week for a couple of years, but haven't had the time to watch the past couple of years.

~Bo
03-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm liking Crystal more and more every week. She was awesome this week. :goodscore:

Strappie
03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Crystal

ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

Dante
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Crystal

ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

Krystal should go all the way!! She is fantastic and consistent! Lee is about the only guy worth mentioning .

~Bo
03-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Wait!!! What about Michael?? He's great too. Especially last night.

Tim needs to go tonight.

Fancy
03-31-2010, 07:11 AM
Go Crystal, Go!!

:clap:

sylvie
03-31-2010, 07:26 AM
definitely a Crystal fan here myself!
i like Siobhan too, but Crystal is the fave!
Go Crystal!

Gemme
03-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Wait!!! What about Michael?? He's great too. Especially last night.

Tim needs to go tonight.

Finally! Thank you, Lawdy! Andrew redeemed himself! Woot! :clap:

I am loving him, Crystal, Lee, Michael and Casey wasn't bad either. Top 5!

Me, watching Simon criticque my faves: :scarytv:

~Bo
03-31-2010, 07:44 PM
OMG!! I can't believe what Michael just did to Ryan.

That was soooooo funny!!! :superfunny:

Rufusboi
03-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Either Katie, Aaron or Tim need to go home tonight.

I'm not liking Crystal in heels. I hope she goes back to her original look.

Rufus

~Bo
03-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Tim looks like Bobby Brady with his stupid hair like that. LOL

Dante
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM

LOL Bo......can u believe he is still there???

Gemme
04-01-2010, 10:43 PM

Smells like? Teen spirit? No, that's not right. What IS that aroma? Ah, yes, it's the essence of Sanjaya. :blink:

Who, I might add, got himself arrested recently.

Dante
04-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Smells like? Teen spirit? No, that's not right. What IS that aroma? Ah, yes, it's the essence of Sanjaya. :blink:

Who, I might add, got himself arrested recently.
Sanjaya? No way! what for? underage drinking?

Gemme
04-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Sanjaya? No way! what for? underage drinking?

Dagnabit. I misread the thing. Sanjaya's mom was the one arrested and that was a while ago....possession. I glanced at the article and though it said he WAS arrested but he wasn't.

Here's what our local catastrophe did:

American Idol contestant Sanjaya ticketed for speeding

KIRKLAND, Wash. – Life in the fast lane got expensive for former American Idol contestant Sanjaya Malakar.

He received a $411 ticket for speeding on the Eastside.

The Washington State Patrol says Malakar drove 110 miles per hour on Interstate 405 in Kirkland early Tuesday morning – 50 mph over the speed limit.

No other cars were around, so Malakar was not arrested for reckless endangerment.

Drugs and alcohol were not factors in the case.

~Bo
04-02-2010, 07:53 AM

No :|......

Ldyluck88
04-02-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm a die hard Idol fan, but I think America is on crack for not voting Tim off, he is absolutely horrible!! I also think Andrew has his problems too, he was just lucky he did better this week. I hope, Tim gets voted off, he is bad to the bone!!

Gemme
04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm not paying full attention to the show tonight, but I did catch Andrew and Tim's songs. Eh for Andrew and BLECH for Tim. I really don't enjoy the Teen Machine at all. Crystal was good and I thought Katie was good too.

Customers are having multiple conversations in here so it's hard to hear all of the performances, so that's what I have to say about that.

:guitar:

Diva
04-06-2010, 10:56 PM
I have 2 favorites. And they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO far out front...........this is no contest this year, I'm afraid.

Gemme
04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I have 2 favorites. And they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO far out front...........this is no contest this year, I'm afraid.

Crystal and who?

~Bo
04-07-2010, 03:29 AM

You're just gonna leave us hanging here???? :blink:

I thought Katie was good too. And Crystal is great all the time.

Gemme
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
You're just gonna leave us hanging here???? :blink:

I thought Katie was good too. And Crystal is great all the time.

She's a tease. :giggle:

Ldyluck88
04-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I think the top 3 this year will be: Crystal, Lee and Casey. Anddddd, I hope Tim gets voted off, he is not American Idol material in my opinion. But, like Simon said last week Tim will stay because all the girls think he is cute, oh pleaseeeee!! Can you tell i'm opinionated, or maybe I'm just sassy, haha :duct:

Sachita
04-07-2010, 05:02 PM
I agree with Diva, this is not a great season, however I do see a few evolving, no one really stands out for me. In previous seasons you saw stars evolve that were runners, not winners but I'm not sure you'll see any of that this season.

Diva
04-07-2010, 05:20 PM
I like Mike and the one who's name ends in "Sox".....

Have some Kool~aid, kids....:koolaid:

Gemme
04-07-2010, 05:56 PM
I like Mike and the one who's name ends in "Sox".....

Have some Kool~aid, kids....:koolaid:

I knew it was either Mike or Lee. I just couldn't remember. :blink:

I liked Lee's performance and the bagpipe player too!

TickledPink
04-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm definitely going BIG Mike and Bowersox!!! :choir:

Diva
04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva
04-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok.

I'm breathing now.
Jesus H. CHRIST, do they KNOW that OLD PEOPLE are watching this thing!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:danglecarrot:

TickledPink
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok.

I'm breathing now.
Jesus H. CHRIST, do they KNOW that OLD PEOPLE are watching this thing!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

You made me giggle loudly!

Whew. I think I almost cried!

~Bo
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Ok.

I'm breathing now.

I heard your jaw hit the ground. :shocking:

Strappie
04-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Lets face it people.... the average age that are voting or should I say have the HIGHEST voting counts are TEENAGE girls....

That means TIM will be there for awhile... GOD HELP US!!!

Cryyyyyyyyyystal ... all the way baby!!!

Top three in my opinion are.....

Cyrstal

Lee

Casey

I would say Big Mike (he does have an amazing voice) but he is not Idol material as far as recording what they are looking for.

Diva
04-07-2010, 09:41 PM
You made me giggle loudly!

Whew. I think I almost cried!

Me, TOO!

I heard your jaw hit the ground. :shocking:

That's what it WAS!!!!! I was in TOTAL disbelief.

But they used their save wisely, imho.

Two words if they hadn't: WHOOP. ASS.

~Bo
04-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Did ya see in the very beginning of the show, Ryan said the producers told him the voting results were shocking.
I knew we were in trouble then. :thinking:

Damn those teenie-boppers. :censor:

Ldyluck88
04-08-2010, 09:26 AM
I cannot believe Tim was in the top 3 of the guys!! Like Strappie said, if the teenage girls are voting, he will be around for awhile. I was disappointed they saved Mike, he is ok for a singer but I think they should have waited to use the save vote. I think Mike, Tim & Andrew will not be around much longer..but since I'm older..I'm sure the teenie boppers who are the biggest voters will go for looks instead of talent..ugh

Gemme
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I worried about you, Diva, when I heard the results. Glad you made it. :blink:

Diva
04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I worried about you, Diva, when I heard the results. Glad you made it. :blink:

Whoop. Ass.

It comes in a can, lovely aerosol and the hand~dandy compact size, perfect for purse/pocket size!

Gemme
04-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Whoop. Ass.

It comes in a can, lovely aerosol and the hand~dandy compact size, perfect for purse/pocket size!

I got bail money....as long as you keep it down to a misdemeanor.

Dante
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM
I got bail money....as long as you keep it down to a misdemeanor.

you two crack me up!!! Did you see the look on Tim's face when he WAS safe? Well, perhaps Adam Lambert's appearance on the show this week will liven things up...:flashy:

Ldyluck88
04-13-2010, 04:03 PM
you two crack me up!!! Did you see the look on Tim's face when he WAS safe? Well, perhaps Adam Lambert's appearance on the show this week will liven things up...:flashy:

You know, Tim alwaysss has a surprised look on his face, that is probably what keeps him on the show! The young girls like him for some reason. This week they have to cut 2 people, so we shall see how things turn out for Mr. Tim, lol

Strappie
04-13-2010, 05:57 PM
4 Minutes and it's on.....

OMG I'm gonna DIE if Tim or Andrew Stay this week....

Go ..... Lee and Crystal !!!

Ldyluck88
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM

I'm with you Strappie!! I love both Lee and Crystal!!
:cheerleader:

Jason
04-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Lee and Crystal are my top choices...I hope they both make the final two.

~Bo
04-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Adam Lambert is totally cool tonight. Great idea to have him mentor. :clap:

Strappie
04-13-2010, 09:14 PM
My Top 3 tonight....

Cyrstal

Lee

Mike

TickledPink
04-13-2010, 09:36 PM
My Top 3 tonight....

Cyrstal

Lee

Mike

Mine too!

And I'm so happy Adam was on there tonight!!!!

Gemme
04-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Mine too!

Ditto and ditto!

SassyLeo
04-13-2010, 10:42 PM

Lee and Crystal are my top choices...I hope they both make the final two.

Mine too!

I love Crystal and Lee!!! So very talented!

Also, my honey teases me...but I really like Adam. His music is good, not amazing, but I love that he doesn't apologize for who he is :thumbsup:

~Bo
04-14-2010, 03:22 AM
Nobody wants to make a guess on which two go home tonight? :|

Diva
04-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Neck-tattoo boy.........outa there! :fastdraq:

Ldyluck88
04-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Neck-tattoo boy.........outa there! :fastdraq:

Yep, I think Andrew and Mike should go this week. Even tho I do not like Tim, he did better then those two.

Gemme
04-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Aaron. Buh bye.

canmarielan
04-14-2010, 11:47 AM
No way for Aaron, he'll be around for a long while like david archuletta.

Gemme
04-14-2010, 11:47 AM
No way for Aaron, he'll be around for a long while like david archuletta.

Well, then, the teenyboppers need to choose. They get him or Tim, not both.

Ldyluck88
04-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Well, then, the teenyboppers need to choose. They get him or Tim, not both.

I think Tim sucks air!! He has skated by these past few weeks and rarely shows talent. Now Crystal, is the reason why she should be the next Americal Idol, being consistant week after week!!

Diva
04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Yep, I think Andrew and Mike should go this week. Even tho I do not like Tim, he did better then those two.

Wait.

"Mike" as in Big Mike????

No way. He's amazing.....he and Bowersox, my prediction for final 2.....

Gemme
04-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Wait.

"Mike" as in Big Mike????

No way. He's amazing.....he and Bowersox, my prediction for final 2.....

And Lee makes three! :cheesy:

Ldyluck88
04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
And Lee makes three! :cheesy:

We can all agree to disagree, lol Crystal and Lee the final two. No disrespect Diva, but Mike did get voted off last week and it was by the hair of his chinny chin chin, that he got saved, just saying.

Gemme
04-14-2010, 04:28 PM
We can all agree to disagree, lol Crystal and Lee the final two. No disrespect Diva, but Mike did get voted off last week and it was by the hair of his chinny chin chin, that he got saved, just saying.

I prefer Lee and Crystal over Mike, but I have one name to give you in response to your mention of him being voted off: Chris Daughtry.

Sometimes, the public is stupid and full of prepubescent girls (Tim, Aaron...Sanjaya, anyone?).

Guy
04-14-2010, 04:30 PM
I agree...

Big Mike or Tim should go tonight!

My top three pics are Casey, Lee, and Janis

Gemme
04-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I agree...

Big Mike or Tim should go tonight!

My top three pics are Casey, Lee, and Janis

Janis? You mean Crystal?

Rufusboi
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
At least big Mike is not so cocky now. I think he thought he had the win in the bag. He got lazy last week but did better this week. I want Crystal to win but doubt she will. Probably Tim or Aaron will win. Crystal should win.

Rufus

~Bo
04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
How did this thread get in the Political News section?????? :wtf:

~Bo
04-14-2010, 06:37 PM
At least big Mike is not so cocky now. I think he thought he had the win in the bag. He got lazy last week but did better this week. I want Crystal to win but doubt she will. Probably Tim or Aaron will win. Crystal should win.

Rufus

I think Mike was VERY cocky last week right after they saved him. Did you see the look on his face and the way he stuck his chest out and strutted after they saved him?? It was disgusting.

Gemme
04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I think Mike was VERY cocky last week right after they saved him. Did you see the look on his face and the way he stuck his chest out and strutted after they saved him?? It was disgusting.

Maybe that's why they kept him to the end with Katie, even though he wasn't in the bottom three?

Gemme
04-15-2010, 12:03 PM
How did this thread get in the Political News section?????? :wtf:

Who moved my cheese?:bandana::D

Rufusboi
04-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm sad to see Andrew go. I really liked his voice. And Katie was getting better and better. Truthfully though. Adam Lambert blew them all away. Who was the duo singing? The guy was awful!!!

Rufus

Ldyluck88
04-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm glad Andrew went, he has not been consistant at all!! I wish they would have kicked Tim out instead of Katie..grrrrr Next week, either Tim or Mike will go!!

Arwen
04-15-2010, 01:22 PM
So sad to see Katie go and very shocked too. I loved Andrew when he was on but he was not always on. Please, let Casey go next. He is always the same.

I don't care who goes as long as CB wins this thing. She's the most amazing person!

I blogged about this. LOL Losers, Troubles, Gratitude & American Idol (http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=2388) is an update on my original "Who's Going To Win AI? (http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=2357)":beatles:

~Bo
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I agree with you guys.......Katie was just starting to get good. :(

Adam Lambert was great.

Leigh
04-15-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm still all about Crystal ~ what a woman :stillheart: