PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful What You Wish For – A Fractured Fairy Tale

Girl_On_Fire
08-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Alana felt a black hole of pain start in the center of her chest and fan out until it completely encompassed her rapidly-beating heart. She had to consciously force herself to breathe. In. Out. In. Out. She tried to swallow but her dry tongue caught in the back of her throat and threatened to choke her.

She forced her trembling fingers to type:

“What do you mean she’s moving in? Since when do you have a girlfriend?”

OhmyGod. OhmyGod. OhmyGod. OhmyGod.

Chris didn’t say anything. Didn’t even type back. She watched hym continue on with his conversation in the chat room as though her entire world wasn’t crumbling both in front of her eyes and inside her body. As though the past month of intense conversation and plans to meet had never happened.

Hy signed off.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but despite repeated private messages, letters, and phone calls, Chris never got back to her. She tried flirting with other butches. Some were good-looking, younger, and lived much closer but each time they hit on her, instead of feeling excited, she felt nauseous. She hated them because they weren’t Chris.

Nobody could be Chris.

Nobody.

(5 Years Later)

Alana put the final touches on her profile and clicked ‘submit’. Everywhere you went on the Internet, you had to click ‘submit’. She swore the World Wide Web was a closet Dominatrix. She smiled. For the first time in 5 years she started to entertain the thought of getting interested in the BDSM community again.

Her competed profile popped back up onto the screen and she reviewed it for errors. She suppressed a giggle when she saw the typo, “Looking for my fist time.”

Shaking her head, she hit the ‘edit’ button and changed word ‘fist’ to ‘first’.

“Don’t want to get into it all at once now.” She laughed at her own silly joke.

She inputted her search criteria and browsed through profiles.

“Oh. Hy’s cute.”

35. Single. Lives only a state away. Piercing green eyes. Interested in heavy edge play and water sports.

“Yikes. Too much for me!”

She clicked on the next profile.

19, femme, and liked to be spanked.

Nope. Next.

68 and already had two partners.

Nope.

She clicked on the next profile.

Her body reacted before her brain even caught on to what her eyes were seeing. She gasped and jumped up so fast, she knocked the computer chair out from under her. She didn’t stop retreating until her back forcibly smacked the wall. Her vision swam for a moment and she had to brace herself to keep from passing out.

Those eyes.

It was the same picture from 5 years ago. The same picture she’d fallen in love with the second she’d seen it.

Chris.

Shakily, she crossed the room to the computer and sat back down. Scrolling down, she saw that hys status said ‘single’. And hy was online. Right now.

She took a deep breath, hovering over the small ‘mail’ button. No. Scrolling up, she clicked on the chat room instead. Maybe hy’d be in there.

He was. Same screen name and same avatar photo as the website she’d met hym on. She waited. Greeted a few people. Waited. Hy’d been chatting when she came in. Now hy stopped. Was hy staring as hard at the screen as she was now? Some femme with the screen name “babygirl” (how original) was trying to get hys attention.

“DaddyChris?” A little pouty face. “You’re ignoring me.”

A little white box popped up in the left-hand corner of her screen.

“Alana?”

Her heart raced. Her fingers trembled. The black hole she’d kept behind lock and key seeped through the cracks in her heart, and spilled out over the keyboard.

“Chris?”

She couldn’t contain the tears. So casual now hy was. Hy had no idea the pain, the agony she’d felt over hym. Not a clue. If she told hym now, let it all spill out…how much she loved hym, worshipped hym, would have done anything for hym from the moment she’d laid eyes on just hys photo alone, hy would think she was completely insane.

“How are you?”

A stupid grin broke out over her face.

The pain, the burden she’d carried all those years lifted instantly.

“I’m okay. Hanging in there. Long time, no talk. How are you?”

She couldn’t believe how casual she was able to come across.

“I have a lot I want to say to you. Can we talk on the phone?”

Her eyes popped wide. Her fingers typed out her number before she could think twice.

Thirty seconds later, her cell phone rang.

To be continued...

Girl_On_Fire
08-05-2013, 07:15 PM
(6 Months Later)

The day had finally arrived. Hy was moving in. Moving in!! Alana could barely contain her excitement. She’d been to the bathroom twice and her stomach cramps threatened to send her in there a third time. She glanced at herself in the mirror, fluffed her long, dark hair and gave her pale cheeks a squeeze.

Every conversation they’d had on the phone over the past six months had been better than the last. Was it possible to have better phone sex than real sex with an actual partner? If so, she’d experienced it. Either she’d had lousy lovers before or Chris was going to be the most epic, out-of-body sexual experience she would ever know. It was amazing how he could dominate her with words alone. Her body just seemed to follow his commands so effortlessly.

Hy was perfection. A bit older than she, every line on hys handsome face told a story. Hys classic black and white photos showcased the strong cut of hys jaw, the firm set of hys mouth and the silver-black of hys hair. Hys voice had a tenderness to it she’d never heard before. So confident. So sure.

A strange sound in the distance roused her from her pleasant thoughts. She peered out the window. A large black pick-up truck rounded the corner, sputtering up the narrow street, trailing a black cloud of smoke behind it. Her eyes narrowed as she read the license plate.

It was Chris!

She stifled a giggle.

The truck lurched to a stop in front of her house, letting out a type of firecracker-crossbred-with-a-dying-whale sound that would probably make even the best mechanic back up a step.

Wow.

Moments later, the doorbell rang.

Alana took a deep breath, steeled her nerves, and walked slowly down the stairs. Hys handsome face floated into her mind again. Seconds away. She was just seconds away.

To be continued...

Girl_On_Fire
08-06-2013, 07:33 PM
She opened the door and the smile froze on her face.

The eyes were the same. Steel blue and intense, boring into her soul with a certain fire but everything else looked different. Much different than she’d expected. She squinted, trying to will the face from her fantasies to morph into the face before her but she couldn’t. The jaw, once square and strong, had drooped and the lines around the eyes and mouth had deepened. His hair, once salt and pepper, was now a shock of white sticking out in all directions.

She forced herself to look at hym with her heart. This was the guy she loved, after all. It didn’t matter if hy’d aged. She just found herself wondering how old the photos hy’d had on the site actually were. 10 years? 15? It was quite a shock to the system. But she loved hym. Idolized hym. Worshipped hym. This was the same Chris she’d carried a torch for and wished she could serve and love every day for over 5 years.

She threw her arms around hym and breathed in deeply, hoping to catch a whiff of the cologne hy’d once sent her dabbed onto a silk wrist restraint. Instead a thick wave of nostril-assaulting body odor entered her lungs. She suppressed a cough as hy pulled her away from hym and leaned in for a kiss. As hys hot wet tongue aggressively explored her mouth she realized with a start that hy had no teeth.

She pressed her body against hym, rubbing her hands up and down hys back and through hys hair, trying to get into it. Trying to remember the photograph, the voice, the commands, but all of it was lost along with her tongue in the deep cavern of hys mouth.

Hy pulled away.

“Hi babygirl. Daddy’s home.”

She smiled. Hys voice was still the same. She closed her eyes. Waited a moment. Opened them again.

“Welcome home.”

She stepped back and let hym inside. Hy pulled two suitcases on wheels roughly over the threshold and thrust the handles at her.

“Here, take care of these for me, will you babygirl?” Hy grunted. “Daddy needs a shower.”

She stared at hym in open-mouth shock as hy lumbered up the stairs, dragging one leg behind hym. Hy’d never told her in all the time they’d spoken on the phone that hy walked with a limp but there it was.

“Um…it’s upstairs. First door to the right.”

Hy grunted something in response and disappeared into the bathroom.

She dragged the heavy suitcases in behind her, awkwardly reaching back with her foot to close the door. A part of her tight skirt ripped in the process.

“Dammit!”

Hy’s had a long trip. Let him shower and get situated. It will be fine.

The excitement and desire still lingered in the air despite what she’d seen. Padding upstairs to the bedroom, she opened her top drawer and pulled out her red negligee. Slipping it on, she lit some candles, and put in a sexy CD. Listening to the sound of the water from the shower, she slipped under the covers and readied herself for hym.

The water turned off. A few minutes later, Chris emerged from the bathroom, dressed in a tight white A-shirt and a pair of red boxers. Beneath the boxers was a noticeable bulge Alana couldn’t take her eyes off. In the dim light of the candle, Chris’s features became sharper, more angular like the photos she knew by heart.

Hy stared at her. Those eyes. Hy wasn’t pleased she’d initiated anything but the corners of hys mouth twitched in amusement.

“What? You’re not going to buy me dinner first?”

Alana grinned and shook her head.

“I’ve been waiting for you for 5 years. Please don’t make me wait one second longer.”

Grinning, hy limped over to the bed and crawled in beside her. She closed her eyes as hy reached for her, waiting in breathless anticipation for the magic of hys touch.

As the music throbbed and the candlelight played over the walls, hy clumsily pawed her breasts, pulling on them so hard she stifled an urge to ask hym if hy needed a bucket. As hy kissed hys way down her body, hy left wet globs of sticky saliva in hys wake. When hy reached her most intimate area, she stifled a cry of pain and confusion as hy jammed hys tongue awkwardly around.

Oh my God! Is this his first time?

Hy mistook her cries for pleasure and kept going, pulling her legs upward and going for her back end with his tongue.

What?

When hy was done there, hy hurled hymself on top of her and entered. Thrusting and grunting, hy made sounds similar to hys truck as hy moved. She closed her eyes, held on and braced herself. She wrapped herself up in hym, allowing her heart to expand to receive hys energy. She loved hym so much. She could feel hym inside her, touching her, reaching her soul. She moved with hym, getting into the rhythm of it, feeling the pleasure build each time hy brushed up against her most sensitive areas. A moan escaped her lips and then…it was over. Hy grunted a final time and collapsed on top of her, slick with sweat.

Five minutes later, hy was asleep, mouth agape and snoring loudly. Quietly, she finished things up alone. When the final moment came, she felt her eyes well up with tears.

She found herself wanting to call Chris. To tell hym that some imposter showed up at her door pretending to be hym and ask hym when hy was actually getting there. She crept out of bed, blew out the candles and snuck into the other room where she kept the photos she’d printed and the wrist restraint that contained hys scent.

She touched the photograph, tracing a finger along one of her favorite lines on hys face. Curling up into a ball, she fell asleep on the carpet; the restraint curled around one wrist.

To be continued...

Girl_On_Fire
08-07-2013, 07:24 PM
When she woke up, the sun was streaming down into her face and Chris was standing above her, staring down.

She sat up with a start.

“Hi. Um…I’m sorry. Wow.”

How am I going to explain the picture, the…

“You’re a very strange little girl. How about getting up and rustling Daddy up some breakfast?”

She got up and did as she was told.

In a perverse sort of way, she liked preparing breakfast for hym, even though hy wasn’t at all what she’d expected. She did love hym. Hy had a beautiful soul no matter what.

Hy finished breakfast, burped loudly, and smacked her on the ass.

“How about you get in that bedroom and let Daddy work some of this off?”

The way hy leered at her. It was as though hy were a hungry shark and she was the guppy. That was kind of a turn-on…wasn’t it?

Hy wanted to get her from behind this time and she happily got on all fours, waiting for hym to give her a real pounding. But, just like the night before, as soon as hy mounted her, hy was done before she could even get started, collapsing on the bed as though hy’d just run a marathon.

“Get me a beer would you? I’m thirsty.”

She got hym the beer and hy drank it down in one gulp before passing out again. She crept into the bathroom and fondled herself on the toilet.

When hy woke up, she cuddled with hym, running her fingers through hys hair and trying to re-establish the connection she’d felt with hym during all their conversations. She looked deeply into hys eyes.

“I love you so much,” Alana said. “You know that, don’t you?”

Hy reached over her, popped open another beer and swilled half of it down. Hy burped and pulled her in for a kiss.

“I love you too, babygirl.”

Hys face changed, taking on an uncomfortable, slightly-pained look. She leaned in closer, waiting for hym to open up; to share something with her. Maybe explain the way hy’d been acting. Hy rolled over slightly, moved in closer…and let out a Richter scale fart.

The smell that permeated the room seconds later put the body odor she’d first smelled to shame.

“Oh man. I’m sorry. Eggs don’t agree with me sometimes.”

She rolled over, settled back into the sheet and stared up at the ceiling.

Hy thrust hymself up off the bed, limped over to his jeans, and grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of hys pocket. Hy lit one. Taking a deep puff, he blew out a smoke ring and watched as it floated across the room, engulfing Alana inside.

A sudden coughing fit doubled hym over. Hy wheezed and hacked so hard, hy nearly fell over. Grabbing onto the side of bureau, hy turned hys back to her, deep, hacking coughs shaking hys entire body. Alana jumped up, putting her arm on hys back, patting and rubbing it.

Another room-shaking fart exploded out of hym, catching her full in the face.

Hy stopped coughing, righted hymself and apologized again.

“Have you ever thought about quitting?”

Hy eyed her.

“Been smoking for 30 years, babygirl. It’s hard to quit.”

She gaped at hym.

“You started when you were 10?”

Hy nodded. Coughed some more. Sucked snot from the back of hys throat and swallowed.

To her shock, hy moved closer to her…those eyes pulling her in. “Why don’t we fool around a bit and you can make me dinner?”

Impulsively, she grabbed hym, pulled hym to her and kissed hym with every ounce of passion she felt for hym. She envisioned pouring waves of healing energy into hym with just the strength of her love alone; feeding hym everything hy craved and obviously wasn’t getting from the world.

She pulled away; stared hard into hys eyes and tried to find the spark of the passionate soul she’d fallen in love with.

The sentiment went completely over hys head as hy grabbed her, picked her up, staggered over to the bed and made clumsy, five-minute love to her again, this time smacking her ass instead of going down on it.

When it was over, hy went downstairs to smoke outside and she lay in bed alone, mulling over sex tapes and instructional videos she might want to rent for the two of them. Not to mention some quit-smoking gum and maybe a respirator. She could fix this. It was workable. She’d have to ask hym about hys teeth though. That was just weird. Even if hy had false ones, shouldn’t at least be wearing them?

The cell phone in Chris’s pocket went off. She got up, pulled it out of his jean pocket and stared at the screen.

A text message containing several naked pictures of a girl who couldn’t be more than 20 or 21 popped up.

“Hey Daddy. I miss you. When are you coming home?”

The words punched her in the stomach. Completely disregarding her belief in privacy, she scrolled through pictures and felt bile rising in her throat when she saw photos of the two of them together, a shot with a close-up of an engagement ring, and several more of two small dogs. The timestamp on the photos revealed the relationship wasn’t new. It had been going on for over a year.

Hy reappeared in the doorway and saw the phone in her hands. All of the unvented pain from 5 years ago, the betrayal, the sexual frustration, and the budding disgust burst out of her and into her right arm, which she now used to hurl the phone at hys head. Hy ducked and the small electronic devise smashed against the wall.

The jeans followed as did hys suitcases.

“Get out of my house, get out of my life, get your own beer, and learn how to fuck!”

(2 Weeks Later)

Alana’s friend Rachel stared at her across the coffee house table.

“You kicked hym out? I thought hy was this all-mighty God in your eyes. Like the sun rose and set in hys butt or something.”

“Oh God, please don’t mention hys butt.”

“Wow. What a loser.”

“I’m actually really glad I met hym.”

“What? Why?” Rachel was incredulous.

“If I hadn’t, I would have run the risk of worshipping a fantasy for the rest of my life.”

“So what did you learn from all this?”

Alana laughed in spite of herself. “Be careful what you wish for.”

The End