PDA

View Full Version : Queerbay Sellers Unite!

Medusa
01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
I am going to start digging through my stuff and listing a bunch of crap in the next few days!
Anyone else excited about cleaning out their junk?!

Tommi
01-10-2010, 08:19 PM
I am going to start digging through my stuff and listing a bunch of crap in the next few days!
Anyone else excited about cleaning out their junk?!
Yes..:fan: :help:

Mindy
01-10-2010, 08:52 PM
As soon as I get home tomorrow I will be listing my boxes that I painted up just for this!

cara
01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I have a few things that people might really like. I just have to figure out how to get my digital camera and my computer speaking again. :)

~cara

Diva
01-10-2010, 09:10 PM
My CD is up and listed! :)

Mindy
01-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I have posted 3 hand painted boxes for sale. Some of you may have seen them at a raffle a few years ago in Vegas. I am painting those and posting them for sale here, except I am allowing you to customize a couple of them by choosing colors that you want. Leather pride box is not customizable, cuz, well, you just can't change the colors of that flag now can ya? :awww:

Dean Thoreau
01-11-2010, 04:47 PM
very nice mindy.I like your box..........er umm boxes :angel:

..it wont let me post :alieninjar:

Mindy
01-11-2010, 05:19 PM
very nice mindy.I like your box..........er umm boxes :angel:

..it wont let me post :alieninjar:

I'm glad you like, thank you! If you want to buy or sell, you are required to go to THIS THREAD (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676) and read Medusa's post, copy and paste text as instructed and sign with your screen name. You will then be allowed into the appropriate user group. For now it's the only way she has to be sure you've read TOU for Queerbay. Then Medusa will go in and manually set you up so that you can sign up for a buyer or seller account. So after you sign, please give her a bit of time to get you in the group.

Dean Thoreau
01-11-2010, 05:26 PM
i did all that before i looked at your.......pretty boxes......
:harp:

Mindy
01-11-2010, 06:18 PM
i did all that before i looked at your.......pretty boxes......
:harp:

I see that you did indeed! I dunno if Medusa will update in that thread each time she adds people or not. You could go into Queerbay every so often and see if it will let you bid if you are wanting to bid, or try to set up your seller account if you are trying to do that.

You've tried to click on "sell" and set up your account and it hasn't let you?

cara
01-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Quick question: What's the best way to calculate shipping and handling on items we list?

Thanks!

cara :listening:

christie
01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Quick question: What's the best way to calculate shipping and handling on items we list?

Thanks!

cara :listening:

Cara - You might want to check out the flat rate USPS boxes. They have varying sizes, the boxes are free and if the item fits in the box, its one rate to ship it in the US domestically.

www.usps.com

Hope this helps,
Queen of a direct mail shop LOL LOL

Mindy
01-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Cara, I listed my stuff all using flat rate boxes. Another way is to go on the USPS site and look stuff up with their tables. The only problem with that is, you usually have to know the zip code of the destination the package is going to. That's why I chose to list using flat rate boxes.

Logicaly
01-20-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm hopefully going to get some stuff up tonight. I know for sure I'm going to sell an unopened copy of a grateful dead monopoly board game. And at some point I might add up my artwork for sale as well.