PDA

View Full Version : Queerbay Feedback Forum

Medusa
01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Post your transaction feedback here!

Lady Jewel
01-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Just my .02 cents as an original Ebay seller...."Feedback" is THE most important tool in an online selling venue. So it should be used judiciously, as it can truly make or break someones online business. All attempts should be made to resolve seller/buyer issues before they are made public. Just my .02 for what its worth.

Jewel

Medusa
01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Just my .02 cents as an original Ebay seller...."Feedback" is THE most important tool in an online selling venue. So it should be used judiciously, as it can truly make or break someones online business. All attempts should be made to resolve seller/buyer issues before they are made public. Just my .02 for what its worth.

Jewel

I agree wholeheartedly here!

Cyclopea
02-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm curious about how the Queerbay has been working- it seems like such a fabulous idea but doesn't seem terribly active anymore.
Anyone sell anything? Buy anything? Have any experiences or feedback that you'd be willing to share? Any thoughts on what would make the Queerbay more active?
Thank you.
:choir:

Medusa
02-21-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm curious about how the Queerbay has been working- it seems like such a fabulous idea but doesn't seem terribly active anymore.
Anyone sell anything? Buy anything? Have any experiences or feedback that you'd be willing to share? Any thoughts on what would make the Queerbay more active?
Thank you.
:choir:

It's been so buggy that it's irritating to use. I have been looking for a better program and think we might upgrade once we hammer out the details. Until then, its usable but buggy.

Cyclopea
02-21-2010, 05:52 PM
It's been so buggy that it's irritating to use. I have been looking for a better program and think we might upgrade once we hammer out the details. Until then, its usable but buggy.

Oh! I didn't know. Thank You!

Artdecogoddess
03-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Hello - I wasn't sure where else to post this... so. My wonderful identical twin sister, Jenny has just joined the site as jamandpenny. She makes amazing jewerly and will be posting it on the queerbay thread. Just wanted folks to know!!!! Thank you!

JamandPenny
03-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Being the non-technical person, I haven't quite figured out how to upload pics yet, but they are coming soon.
Thank you Pammy!