PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the lesbian femmes that love us lesbian butches ???

TruTexan
08-29-2013, 05:56 AM
This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

ps. I didn't see a thread for this on the site.

*Anya*
08-29-2013, 06:50 AM
I know you will get a little education for using the phrase "lesbian sex"; be prepared!

I am sure that it will be done kindly because we all know that you are new

I might as well start out.

Lesbian sex includes any manner or in any way that two self-identified lesbians choose to have sex!

Some lesbians are stone (we have many threads on the planet about what that means to a person or lesbian that identifies as stone), many lesbians are not stone (like me).

There are endless ways and manners of having sex or making love-just like anyone else that may not ID as lesbian.

My partner identifies as a lesbian butch. She embraces her butchness (made-up word), that she is female and that she is a woman. I love that about her.

Neither of us is stone.

I love that too.

CherylNYC
08-29-2013, 07:44 AM
Stonefemme lesbian here. That means I'm strictly a receiver/bottom when it comes to sex. That's lesbian sex to me because I'm a lesbian and that's the way I have sex. Sadly for me, but seemingly fortunately for you Tru, I'm a member of a very tiny minority- both here on bfp and everywhere else.

I LOVE, collectively as well as individually when given a chance, butch women who are lesbians!

TruTexan
08-29-2013, 11:35 AM
I am not sure why I would get an education for using the phrase "lesbian sex". I have heard it said many times from other folks that ID differently than I do and the one thing they do say consistently is that they don't have "lesbian sex". So I put it up there because it seems that our ways of having sex are labled by others as those of us that that engage in sex in the lesbian community have what they call "lesbian sex", just as I stated in my original post.
I know what a stone butch is and a stone femme is. I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner(when I am partnered at the time), and I would have sex together, her making love to me with no boundaries of my body and I to her with no boundaries of her body. And use whatever we feel is wanted at the time to use for play; Be it dildos or other stuff. Please don't take my choice of words to mean anything negative towards anyone. I am not using it to mean an offense towards anyone. And thank you all for coming here and talking to me abouti it. I have been feeling alone on this site and I was wanting to find others like me here and be able to correspond together, possibly make some new friends along the way.
I too am a female lesbian butch woman and I embrace all of my femaleness from birth. I am not feminine by any means but I embrace all my female body parts and love it when my lesbian femme(when I have one in my life) loves on them too. wohoo!

Dykea
08-29-2013, 11:53 AM
COOL Thread!! Lez Femme here...
I can deliver the mail and lick the stamp.

:loveletter:

Martina
08-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Well, I consider more kinds of sex than that "lesbian sex," like sex between stone butches and femmes if they ID as lesbian.

I get what you are saying. I have heard the phrase "lesbian sex" said in a disparaging way, usually meant to mean "do me, do you" oral and digital sex.

But that's not fair. Lesbian sex is, in my opinion, whatever lesbians do when having sex.

So I guess I would educate you a bit because the way you are using the terms does exclude.

I think that butches who like to receive do get excluded themselves, so I get it when they are a little defensive. But you can't appropriate the term "lesbian sex" to exclude stone sex, whatever you may have heard from others.

I am not a stone femme, but I have had a lot of sex with stone butch partners. It never once occurred to me that I wasn't having lesbian sex.

Cin
08-29-2013, 12:09 PM
I am not sure why I would get an education for using the phrase "lesbian sex". I have heard it said many times from other folks that ID differently than I do and the one thing they do say consistently is that they don't have "lesbian sex". So I put it up there because it seems that our ways of having sex are labled by others as those of us that that engage in sex in the lesbian community have what they call "lesbian sex", just as I stated in my original post.
I know what a stone butch is and a stone femme is. I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner(when I am partnered at the time), and I would have sex together, her making love to me with no boundaries of my body and I to her with no boundaries of her body. And use whatever we feel is wanted at the time to use for play; Be it dildos or other stuff. Please don't take my choice of words to mean anything negative towards anyone. I am not using it to mean an offense towards anyone. And thank you all for coming here and talking to me abouti it. I have been feeling alone on this site and I was wanting to find others like me here and be able to correspond together, possibly make some new friends along the way.

So let me see if I understand what you are saying. If I, a self identified lesbian, have sex in any other way than you just mentioned I am not having lesbian sex? I don't care for that very much. Sounds like a very exclusionary club to me.

I know there are those who talk about lesbians as only having the "you do me then I do you" kind of sex. These people who define lesbian sex as this like to talk about how they find that very boring, too vanilla. Some people like to use this as a way to disparage lesbians. People love to do that. Love to diss lesbians and feminists; and lesbian feminists...well that's just a diss jackpot.

I get that this is the way you like sex and that you are comfortable calling it lesbian sex. I am simply asking you to consider the implications and the history behind this.

Cin
08-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Well, I consider more kinds of sex than that "lesbian sex," like sex between stone butches and femmes if they ID as lesbian.

I get what you are saying. I have heard the phrase "lesbian sex" said in a disparaging way, usually meant to mean "do me, do you" oral and digital sex.

But that's not fair. Lesbian sex is, in my opinion, whatever lesbians do when having sex.

So I guess I would educate you a bit because the way you are using the terms does exclude.

I think that butches who like to receive do get excluded themselves, so I get it when they are a little defensive. But you can't appropriate the term "lesbian sex" to exclude stone sex, whatever you may have heard from others.

I am not a stone femme, but I have had a lot of sex with stone butch partners. It never once occurred to me that I wasn't having lesbian sex.

What she said.

I was writing my almost duplicate post, ideologically speaking anyway, when Martina posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if I had seen it first. She pretty much covered it.

Cin
08-29-2013, 12:51 PM
What she said.

I was writing my almost duplicate post, ideologically speaking anyway, when Martina posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if I had seen it first. She pretty much covered it.

What I meant by this Tru Texan is that I don't want you to feel ganged up on. You seem like a nice person and I get that you are just feeling your way around. I don't want it to feel like you are being jumped on because I'm just posting stuff that was already said. Sometimes in cases like this less is more.

BullDog
08-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Tru, I am a lesbian and a stone butch. When I am having sex it is lesbian sex. :)

I don't think there is any such thing as lesbian sex or heterosexual sex or anything other name that will describe everyone in a group, since we all have our own preferences, boundaries, etc.

You will find plenty of like-minded people here and people who may id or think differently than you that you can still be friends with.

It is always great to have lesbian topics discussed too. Welcome again to the site.

TruTexan
08-29-2013, 01:59 PM
I am not meaning to exclude anyone in this. I was reaching out to see if anyone elses idea of lesbian sex was as broad other than I do you you do me thing. And I find that it is a more broad spectrum. By no means ever was I trying to exclude anyone's ID here. So please forgive me for making anyone feel excluded, it is NOT my intent for the discussion. As I stated before, it is the way others have said lesbians do this or do that during sex so that's lesbian sex. I don't see it that way at all. I stated that if I have a partner, that I am open to being made love to by my femme partner and vice -versa. I have no boundaries for myself and prefer my femme in my life not to have boundaries as well. I see my own personal self as just making love to my partner when I have one. And that's all it is, no labels to it, but a few someone's in the real world and online have said that they don't have lesbian sex like I do. So I pondered a lot about bringing this up. I am ever so glad I did. I see a great topic here to discuss and if we can continue on discussions are full of information and I am starting to feel like I am not alone since I started this particular thread and I have thoroughly enjoy each and everyone of your responses and no, I don't feel ganged up on or anything like that. I see it as a nice discussion within my community here. Thank you all for your input and posts. Much appreciated reading them.
I hope I made myself a bit more clear, I'm tired and didn't sleep lastnight so it might be sounding pretty garble brained about now.
Tru

Parker
08-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Interesting how people read things.

When I see/hear someone say, "I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner and I ...... " I take that to mean they are speaking for themselves only and how they view sex with their partner, not how they think *I* should be having sex.

I love it when people use "I" statements and talk just about themselves and their lives/experiences without putting others down. :)

Btw, it seemed like a fair question to me TruTexan - for someone new to the site who is curious about what certain things mean to certain people - I didnt take offense to the question or your own view on what you consider lesbian sex for you and yours.

I've always considered myself a lesbian - as well as a woman who happens to also be masculine. These days, online at least, we cant just say "butch," we need the qualifiers lol. But that's what happens as words and identities evolve and as each generation is introduced to the "old" verbiage.

I do lots of stuff and I dont do other stuff - none of it takes away from me being a butch, a woman, or a lesbian, because I am all of those things no matter how I dress, what my name or pronoun is, whether or not a cook or work on cars, what kind of music I like, or even how I have sex. :winky:

Thanks for the thread - it was nice to see it pop up on the front page. :)

Apocalipstic
08-29-2013, 03:21 PM
COOL Thread!! Lez Femme here...
I can deliver the mail and lick the stamp.

:loveletter:

So descriptive! Love!

I am a versatile Femme Lesbian. Lol.

Dykea
08-29-2013, 05:22 PM
So descriptive! Love!

I am a versatile Femme Lesbian. Lol.

Ha!!! :loveletter:
Thanks Apocalipstic

I like how you say "versatile". I would have screwed up and just said READY. So you make it sound way more classier!!

Okaaay, now w/all the politics over with... when do we get to the DIRTY stuff?

macele
08-29-2013, 05:34 PM
hello tru. i hope the thread fills up with femmes! ^5

honest to goodness, i've never referred to sex as lesbian sex. i just think of it as making love. slow, fast, canasssta, etc etc. it's all making love. i'm a private person, so what happens in private, ... i like for it to stay there. i'll say this. i like to do under others as i would have them do under me. i am silly silly silly, btw.

one last thing. like you, there's so much i had never heard of before this group. i've found likes and dislikes. i've learned here that there's always room to be a little more open to things i have no clue about. but, some things go in one ear and out the other.

i hope the info you are looking for comes your way.

Nat
08-29-2013, 05:43 PM
I consider myself a lesbian femme with a few basic qualifiers:

I think I'm probably about a 4.5 - 5 on the Kinsey Scale (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6f/Kinsey_Scale.svg/800px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png).

I consider myself somewhat gender-queer, though I'm comfy with the "femme" identity.

Most of the people I'm the most attracted to fall in the butch range, though claimed identities vary. And there are quite a few femmes I wouldn't kick out of bed.

Oh, and speaking of bed: I'm not a big believer in quid-pro-quo in the bedroom. I'm selfish and I want my lovers to be selfish too. I don't want any altruistic or obligatory bedroom deeds done on my account. I want to relish and relish being relished and so far in my life that has looked so many different ways depending on the dynamic I have going with a person.

TruTexan
08-29-2013, 07:10 PM
I have to say that I was a tad bit nervous to make this thread today but for no god reason it seems. LOL I am quiet enjoying the posts here and getting much knowledge from you all have posted thus far.
As for the bedroom, I was not wanting anyone to be specific about anything, I think that is a sacred part of your privacy and wouldn't ever ask anyone to fully indulge into that. Thank you all for helping me continue the discussion going in this thread. keep on posting!!!

ps......have a great weekend as well to all of you.

Apocalipstic
08-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Oh hell. No details?

Dykea
08-29-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh hell. No details?

OH fuck that bullshit.
Fine I'll start:::

As a femme lez.... I looooove unbuttoning a butchy shirt. GAWD FUCKING DAMN... standing up, laying down, sitting up... let me at that gawd damn thing.

Slowly, keeping eye contact, then leaning my cheek to their chest and just breathing the most perfect moment that no else gets to have -- because it's that special of a spot to be right there.

Call me a big ole romantic lezzie.. I don't give a shit.
But thats HOT.
What's next is knee shaking... and if a "safe word" is involved::

Mine is Tomato.

:canoworms:

TruTexan
08-30-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm still laughin at the last couple of posts. thanks I needed a good laugh................carry on!! :vigil:

Chaperone
08-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Words have power, and words have slightly different emotional attachments to each one of us. I am loving this thread, Tru. Thank you for starting it.
And I also am thankful for the education as to how some people feel about some words. Thank you for a continuing education

lusciouskiwi
08-30-2013, 11:08 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/268255_4333059722801_576744340_n.jpg

TruTexan
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
OHOH OH I Love that Sappho quilt pic. Hmm, I should post something like that in the other thread I made. :D

bright_arrow
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
So you really just want to know how others have sex? Is it first me, then you, then me? Or all me, me, me? Or all you, you, you? Technically, even if you're the one laying there *hand up* or hell, on your knees *other hand up* it still takes two to have sex.

I am a femme partnered with a butch and we have sex an assortments of ways, if ya really want to know!

When I was a baby lesbian [*le sigh*] it seemed it was you, me, you, me, you, me. I mean, hey, it worked! I am the first to admit I like routines and schedules and stuff, but hey.. I have come [*giggle*] to accept that some people just want to give, give, give and you bet your ass you just better lie/kneel there and take it.

With that being said, I am so totally okay with dishing out what was given!

Oi, I think I need a shower now..

TruTexan
08-30-2013, 08:36 PM
I"m a giver and receiver myself. I'm wanting to connect with others that are like myself. It kinda feels taboo to talk about and discuss openly and it seems for almost 50 yrs of living as a lesbian butch woman, that it never is talked about this way. I don't care for calling my own pussy a cock or a cunt, but to each their own. I have no issue with anyone that does. I just want to keep the discussion going in a comfortable direction for everyone that wishes to keep it going. Thanks for all your replies and reps. I appreciate them very much.

TruTexan
08-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Woops was meant for the other thread. LOL
But I am glad we are openly discussing things here as well. The reps are nice and I appreciate the support here too. Thanks and I hope you all keep posting.

GeeGina
09-12-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm a femme who prefers to partner with butch to sportier women...and the bottom line is that if I'm naked and she's naked, we're having sex. Not lesbian sex. Not butch/femme sex. Just sex.

The reason I feel that way is because "branding it" somehow makes the sex we're enjoying different or that it needs qualifying in some way. Like when I dated an Italian butch - I didn't think of our lovemaking as "Italian/American Butch on German/Sicilian/American Femme Lesbian Sex" (with olive oil and garlic...haha). It was just really great, fun sex.

We may all identify differently - femme, butch, stone butch, etc - but when we're humping and bumping...it's sex that we're having.

What an interesting discussion! Thanks Tru for bringing this up...

TruTexan
09-14-2013, 06:42 PM
I"m not accustomed to saying I have lesbian sex, but I've seen it referred to online as having lesbian sex. I get where the posts are coming from when it comes to having sex though. When I"m partnered I"m just making love, that's what I actually say in real time. Personally, I could care less what any calls it. I just know that I am a giver and receiver when it comes to having sex. Thanks for the posts, keep them coming, and thanks for the reps.Also, I hope ya'll are enjoying the thread.

LexiLove
10-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Ah butches. Swwooooon.

I used to "date" femmes similar to myself and although many femmes are so deliciously beautiful and sexy, I couldn't get my head around the similar perfume smells, the sharing of makeup/clothes, etc. I get weak in the knees around women that are masculine centered.

A nice pair of jeans
A button down shirt
The smell of axe (preferably mixed with cigarette smoke)
A strong, tough personality

Ugh, my girlfriend is all of these things and so much more. I cannot get enough of her. I tell her all the time that eventually I will not have a bottom lip because even after two years together, one glance from her can make me bite it.

Heavenleahangel
10-21-2013, 08:06 AM
***Waves hello to everyone***
I'm a femme and I adore the look/smell/feel/touch of having a good butch by my side. I miss the companionship, sharing everyday lives, meals, etc together. I dream of the day I am in the life-long relationship where we have someone to come home to and I have someone I can spoil. That's what I do best...

TruTexan
10-21-2013, 08:18 AM
I think when we're not partnered, we do tend to miss things about them that would attract us or things that we would be involved doing together. I miss the little things like the smell of her, her perfume, her bed head in the morning, eating lunch together on off days, having dinner together in the evenings, and I miss the sexiness a femme has along with all that.

Heavenleahangel
10-21-2013, 08:25 AM
I think when we're not partnered, we do tend to miss things about them that would attract us or things that we would be involved doing together. I miss the little things like the smell of her, her perfume, her bed head in the morning, eating lunch together on off days, having dinner together in the evenings, and I miss the sexiness a femme has along with all that.

I agree! I am the type that enjoys having dinner ready when my partner comes in, cuddling in bed together, even the little things like grocery shopping and planning treats for no reason at all! <sigh>

LexiLove
10-21-2013, 08:59 AM
I agree! I am the type that enjoys having dinner ready when my partner comes in, cuddling in bed together, even the little things like grocery shopping and planning treats for no reason at all! <sigh>

Agree to both of your posts.

Jhenay
10-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Where are all the Stone Butch for us Stone Femmes

TruTexan
10-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Where are all the Stone Butch for us Stone Femmes

I believe there is a stone butch thread.
ETA: I just found one and bumped the thread for you.

CA_BabyCakes
10-22-2013, 09:58 PM
I consider myself to be quite versatile.... but the description provided Is def my preference.

BullDog
10-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Jhenay, welcome to BFP.

Tru, it was nice for you to bump a stone butch thread. Also, some stone femmes and stone butches are also lesbians. I am a stone butch and a lesbian. :)

imperfect_cupcake
10-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Heyas. I'm a lezzo.
I prefer the term "dyke" though.

I like my dyke girlfriends to do me with me via their clits, clit-cocks, cocks, mouths, hands, fists, toes, elbows, arses and pretty much all of it.

I will do them how they best prefer. I'm not fond of strapping on but some rare people have made it hot for me to do that.

I prefer to be their fuckdolly, their sex toy, and us (usually) being both dykes (the occasional one has ID'd as queer), it's dyke sex. I like them to be dominant (the boss in bed and the one in control of what happens and the one to make decisions about what happens around what *they* want to do or to have done to them).

but I can switch that - I can be very dominant. but I'm sub:dom 80:20 kind of ratio.

so I'm mostly a service orientated pillow queen, really. With a side salad of tie you up and make you say real nasty things.

I don't do things to people they don't like (unless, they like being made to do things they don't like so they can like it with no responsibility.... ha)

And that is my version of dyke sex.

The End

TruTexan
11-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Bump...........hee hee

TruTexan
11-20-2013, 07:43 PM
bumpity bump bump. COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE !!

TruTexan
12-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Hello to all the femmes on the planet earth!

~ocean
12-13-2013, 06:31 PM
~ femmes are checking all of the butch's out of course ~

TruTexan
12-13-2013, 06:33 PM
well Ocean~ make sure you tell them we haven't disappeared from the planet or in real time, we are loud n proud and stil around for a long time. :)

~ocean
12-13-2013, 06:40 PM
~ speaking for myself ~ I adore the femme & butch dynamic ~ w' out a butch ~ we are just pretty woman ~

DaddyNik12
12-13-2013, 07:13 PM
I gotta admit ... I love me some femmes ... *still looking for ms. right ..oh hell who im kiddin .. ms wrong will work just as good :P

Jhenay
12-13-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm still feeling like there's some secret underground that I haven't found access yet. I mean...I'm in Portland Oregon, and it should be a walk in the park. But I'm wandering aimlessly trying to find sexy single butch studs.

They seem to be such a hot commodity here, that I think when one hits the street, they are snatched up immediately.

The butch dating sites all seem to have the same local people on them. The lesbian groups I see online are mostly femme.
My lesbian friends seem to only know femme women.
I'm not the type to go to bars/clubs alone, and wondering really are there any available butches here? I might have to grab a girlfriend and go check it out anyway.

Getting so desperate, I'm about to record "Where does the butch play?"

TruTexan
12-13-2013, 09:23 PM
I would say go check out your local hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes, you might find some working there. :)
I live in Texas in a tiny town and I seem to be the only lesbian butch here and there are no lesbians here for me to interact with. This part of my life sucks, the rest is ok. It would be nice just to even find some lesbian friends to hang out with and do things with around here. There's not much to do here it's a small town, but it would still be nice to have friends like myself.
Just try to think of any place a butch might work or go to, and go there and check it out. You never know until you try. I don't do the bar/club scene either, not into that stuff either. So I understand what you're talking about. If none of those things work, I don't know what else I could come up with, sorry. I hope this helps you.

Jhenay
12-13-2013, 09:46 PM
I would say go check out your local hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes, you might find some working there. :)
I live in Texas in a tiny town and I seem to be the only lesbian butch here and there are no lesbians here for me to interact with. This part of my life sucks, the rest is ok. It would be nice just to even find some lesbian friends to hang out with and do things with around here. There's not much to do here it's a small town, but it would still be nice to have friends like myself.
Just try to think of any place a butch might work or go to, and go there and check it out. You never know until you try. I don't do the bar/club scene either, not into that stuff either. So I understand what you're talking about. If none of those things work, I don't know what else I could come up with, sorry. I hope this helps you.

Thanks for the suggestion. :) Funny too... I was at Home Depot twice last week. Nobody caught my eye. Haven't tried Lowe's yet.

You think if I find her and tell her I need caulk, she'll know I'm asking if she packs? ;)

As far as Texas, it seems 90% of all the ones I connect well with either live there, or have lived there. So maybe I need to just bite the bullet and move closer to that area one of these days. I admit, hearing "Yes ma'am" in a southern accent gives me good shivers all over.

TruTexan
12-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. :) Funny too... I was at Home Depot twice last week. Nobody caught my eye. Haven't tried Lowe's yet.

You think if I find her and tell her I need caulk, she'll know I'm asking if she packs? ;)

As far as Texas, it seems 90% of all the ones I connect well with either live there, or have lived there. So maybe I need to just bite the bullet and move closer to that area one of these days. I admit, hearing "Yes ma'am" in a southern accent gives me good shivers all over.

Well we do have a southern drawl in Texas, some more than others depending on where you live. We do say Ma'am a lot too. And you can for sure find some butches at Home Depot and Lowes here. :)
Make the move? That be up to you ma'am.

Erryl
12-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I"m a slightly femme who totally loves butch. My wife is a slightly butch all the time, oober butch dressed up kinda lady. Mmmmm that's how I like it. :D

I define "lesbian sex" as any sex with another woman. I define "divine lesbian sex" as any sex I have with my wife! :D

TruTexan
12-30-2013, 12:32 PM
I"m a slightly femme who totally loves butch. My wife is a slightly butch all the time, oober butch dressed up kinda lady. Mmmmm that's how I like it. :D

I define "lesbian sex" as any sex with another woman. I define "divine lesbian sex" as any sex I have with my wife! :D

Welcome to the Planet, Erryl. I hope you find it enjoyable here in the forums/threads, there are tons of them. If you need any help with anything, just ask .

fatallyblonde
01-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Right here!

Lesbian sex is anything two (or more!) lesbians have with each other... whatever that looks like!!

Jhenay
01-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Well we do have a southern drawl in Texas, some more than others depending on where you live. We do say Ma'am a lot too. And you can for sure find some butches at Home Depot and Lowes here. :)
Make the move? That be up to you ma'am.

Yup...good shivers. Going to have to give it some serious thought. ;)

lamuymuyfem
01-22-2014, 09:54 AM

i show my true femme colors to butches who make eye contact……..be sure to keep your eyes locked just a little too long to be decent….

TruTexan
01-22-2014, 11:28 AM
i show my true femme colors to butches who make eye contact……..be sure to keep your eyes locked just a little too long to be decent….

welcome to the Planet muymuyfem. Hope you have a wonderful time here while you surf the threads, and make new friends. Enjoy yourself here !

imperfect_cupcake
01-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Most of the butches I've dated have considered themselves lesbians or dykes. And a proportion of those also considered themselves an additional gender along with being a woman. So they were lesbian And queer.
I like that. I consider myself lesbian and queer. Not just queer.
I can't say I'm lesbian only and I can't say I'm queer only.
One of the things I dreaded about coming home was the separation of this. One community lesbian, one community queer. I miss them being mixed together. :(

Jessxox
01-25-2014, 12:30 PM
This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

I'm a femme who loves butches. Right here!!! :P

Jessxox
01-25-2014, 05:02 PM

Would it bother you guys, if I, being a femme, who loves butches just camps out right here??? lol!!!! xo

TruTexan
02-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Would it bother you guys, if I, being a femme, who loves butches just camps out right here??? lol!!!! xo

No, I don't think so. Heck I'll even offer to pitch your tent, even though I'm not that good at making tents popup very fast. LOL Camp away, maybe some other lesbian butches will come in here too if you did. :)

bokster
03-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Been asking myself that question. Hmmm. I'm glad I found this site.

mythy
03-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Owdo all if your from my part of the world which is cheshire england, I reckon all the femme ladies have jumped on a chara and buggered of to the seaside.:|:|

TruTexan
03-17-2014, 12:51 PM
lol I'm sure there are femmes around England, mythy.
Welcome to the planet !

anaisninja
03-17-2014, 02:37 PM
I'm over here in Seattle.

Daktari
03-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Owdo all if your from my part of the world which is cheshire england, I reckon all the femme ladies have jumped on a chara and buggered of to the seaside.:|:|

Nope, they're definitely not all on a charabanc bound for the seaside. There's may well a chap or two here with the donkeys and sandcastles though :raspberry:

mythy
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Ta very glad for your input peeps, there are femme ladies hereabouts so ave bin told, but they are as numerous as rockin horse droppings:sigh::sigh:

Daktari
03-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Ta very glad for your input peeps, there are femme ladies hereabouts so ave bin told, but they are as numerous as rockin horse droppings:sigh::sigh:

Oh aye! Like 'ens teefs an' rockin' 'orse shit! Even rarer them as like bein' called ladies! :winky:
So yer from beyond the Scouse House eh?

TruTexan
03-17-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm glad you came in Daktari, I can barely understand the lingo, takes me a bit to "get it".

Asari
03-18-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm still feeling like there's some secret underground that I haven't found access yet.
[...]
The butch dating sites all seem to have the same local people on them. The lesbian groups I see online are mostly femme.
My lesbian friends seem to only know femme women.
I'm not the type to go to bars/clubs alone, and wondering really are there any available butches here?

:nothingtoadd:

TruTexan
03-18-2014, 06:33 PM
:nothingtoadd:

Welcome to the thread Asari.

ForeverMe
03-21-2014, 07:03 PM

I'm loving this thread. I am another femme that just adores butch women. The world would be such a bleak place without all of the sexy butch women.

TruTexan
03-21-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm loving this thread. I am another femme that just adores butch women. The world would be such a bleak place without all of the sexy butch women.

Welcome to the Planet and the thread, ForeverMe. Where abouts are you in Va? I've never been to Va, so tell us about it.
Of course, I'm in Texas. lol

Rockinonahigh
03-22-2014, 01:03 AM
I find few who are into the bf life,I get the "i'm a lesbian,not a femme",all I can say is..o.k. then drop the subject.I do meet some really nice ladies,again the age thing become's an issue as many are in the 20 to 45 yro age bracket,just wait one of these day's they will be 66.Really I do understand where they are coming from but it still could be just a friendship,heck you can't have to many friends,besides I would like to have some shared interest that being closer in age will have.

ForeverMe
03-22-2014, 04:33 AM
Welcome to the Planet and the thread, ForeverMe. Where abouts are you in Va? I've never been to Va, so tell us about it.
Of course, I'm in Texas. lol

Thanks! I'm outside of Roanoke, so southwestern part of Virginia. Virginia is beautiful, mountainous, and usually mild in climate. Of course living in the South has it's drawbacks, but truly for a southern area this is a very accepting area. Oddly there is a very high gay population as well, so that's a nice touch. Definitely worth the trip for those that have never been here.

I've been to Texas, but only 1 time several years ago. I was visiting a friend in Paris and stayed for about a week. It was not a very welcoming area, so I've just never been back. I did spend awhile traveling and sight seeing after I left her place and truly enjoyed the trip. I have to say that I wish we had a local barbecue shack around here, as she had near her house.

ForeverMe
03-22-2014, 04:45 AM
I find few who are into the bf life,I get the "i'm a lesbian,not a femme",all I can say is..o.k. then drop the subject.I do meet some really nice ladies,again the age thing become's an issue as many are in the 20 to 45 yro age bracket,just wait one of these day's they will be 66.Really I do understand where they are coming from but it still could be just a friendship,heck you can't have to many friends,besides I would like to have some shared interest that being closer in age will have.

I find that really odd, the "I'm a lesbian, not a femme" statement. Do these people not understand that you can be both? I strongly identify as a femme lesbian. Of course many lesbians are not femmes, but there is nothing barring being both.

I find that in my area there are more 18-25 year old lesbians than probably any other age bracket. It makes it a little tougher to find friends or anyone with common interests. I'd love to still be 25, but I guess we can't go backwards.

*Anya*
03-22-2014, 07:58 AM
We do have a Virginia forum.. :)

Best of luck!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=900853#post900853

TruTexan
03-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks! I'm outside of Roanoke, so southwestern part of Virginia. Virginia is beautiful, mountainous, and usually mild in climate. Of course living in the South has it's drawbacks, but truly for a southern area this is a very accepting area. Oddly there is a very high gay population as well, so that's a nice touch. Definitely worth the trip for those that have never been here.

I've been to Texas, but only 1 time several years ago. I was visiting a friend in Paris and stayed for about a week. It was not a very welcoming area, so I've just never been back. I did spend awhile traveling and sight seeing after I left her place and truly enjoyed the trip. I have to say that I wish we had a local barbecue shack around here, as she had near her house.

That sounds beautiful. I know my sister lives near Bristol TN, so not sure what part of Va she is near, but it's beautiful up there too. I've seen Va not far from her where she bought a second house, the back yard opened up to a Va property line. And it's very pretty there. Next time I take mom to see my sister, I"ll have to ask her to take us on a drive through the area and down into Va if she can, so mom and I can see what it looks like.

vagina
04-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Lesbian Femme that loves Lesbian Butches here in beautiful San Diego.

~ocean
04-08-2014, 05:49 AM
I was born

TruTexan
04-08-2014, 08:20 AM
I was born

well I'm certainly Glad you were born hon. :)

ForeverMe
04-10-2014, 01:49 AM
That sounds beautiful. I know my sister lives near Bristol TN, so not sure what part of Va she is near, but it's beautiful up there too. I've seen Va not far from her where she bought a second house, the back yard opened up to a Va property line. And it's very pretty there. Next time I take mom to see my sister, I"ll have to ask her to take us on a drive through the area and down into Va if she can, so mom and I can see what it looks like.

I am just now seeing this. Bristol is about 2 hours from me. I'm sure you'll find it to be as breathtaking as I do.

TruTexan
04-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I am just now seeing this. Bristol is about 2 hours from me. I'm sure you'll find it to be as breathtaking as I do.

From what I was able to tell, yes, it's very beautiful there. I enjoyed the scenery around my sister's home. I'd love to see more of it, but it's going to be a long while before I get back there to visit my sister.

lamuymuyfem
04-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Lesbian femme who looooovvvvveeessss butches…...

TruTexan
04-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Lesbian femme who looooovvvvveeessss butches…...

Welcome to the thread, Iamuymuyfem. Love your nick name :)

sparklygirl55
04-13-2014, 06:14 PM
: Hello, I'm new to this site; loving it by the way: Just had to say. Adore Butch and all things butch :) X

TruTexan
04-13-2014, 09:13 PM
: Hello, I'm new to this site; loving it by the way: Just had to say. Adore Butch and all things butch :) X

welcome to the planet, sparklygirl55 and to the thread. Glad you like it here and hope you find it welcoming and interesting in the forums/threads.

Vida
04-15-2014, 04:29 PM
My day is going great so far! how about you today

TruTexan
04-15-2014, 06:17 PM
A very busy day for me. Glad you're having a good day Vida. Welcome to the Planet and the forums/threads.

Vic1970
04-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Where are all the Melbourne femmes hiding?

TruTexan
04-15-2014, 09:14 PM
Where are all the Melbourne femmes hiding?

That's a good question to ask Vic. I have no idea. Hmmm, did you check the Australian thread? If there's not a thread there, make one and maybe you will find some femmes from the Planet nearer to you. Welcome to the thread Vic.

Vic1970
04-15-2014, 09:18 PM
Thanks TruTexan.

Vida
04-15-2014, 09:43 PM
If there is any stone butch in this "planet!" I got nothing, so boring .....

imperfect_cupcake
04-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Vida, there are oodles. do a search for the stone threads.

Jar
04-16-2014, 12:40 PM
If there is any stone butch in this "planet!" I got nothing, so boring .....

As Honeybarbara said, there are lots of us here. Not sure I understand your post

Newfiefemme1978
04-24-2014, 05:01 PM
OH fuck that bullshit.
Fine I'll start:::

As a femme lez.... I looooove unbuttoning a butchy shirt. GAWD FUCKING DAMN... standing up, laying down, sitting up... let me at that gawd damn thing.

Slowly, keeping eye contact, then leaning my cheek to their chest and just breathing the most perfect moment that no else gets to have -- because it's that special of a spot to be right there.

Call me a big ole romantic lezzie.. I don't give a shit.
But thats HOT.
What's next is knee shaking... and if a "safe word" is involved::

Mine is Tomato.

:canoworms:

TOTALLY AGREE !!!!

Stud_puppy1991
04-28-2014, 04:14 PM
I will say this. I hate labels no matter where they come from. However, yes, I am a young butch and a switch, but more than anything I am me. And when it comes to dating, I want a person. A real person. And it matters not if they are butch or femme. It only matters that they are a person that I can be happy with. And as far as sex, it is simply sex, or if I'm with a mate, it's expressing my love. Simple as that.

Charmingbutch21
08-15-2014, 07:37 AM
***bump***

Yeah, where are y'all??
:2butch:

CyberStud
08-23-2014, 12:21 AM
It seems the femme mystique is still prevalent on this thread...maybe another little bump will shake a femme or two loose :sunglass:

TruTexan
08-23-2014, 08:43 PM
It seems the femme mystique is still prevalent on this thread...maybe another little bump will shake a femme or two loose :sunglass:

Just another butch bump to help CyberStud rattle the planet treehouse to see if any femmes fall out . LOL

Jrio91
01-24-2015, 07:13 PM
I just noticed this post! It doesn't look like anyone's posted on here for awhile so this might be pointless. But I just wanted to say I definitely do admire and love butches! I have definitely always wanted a handsome, bigger, protective butch to love. So far, no real luck. =\ But just know that there are femmes out there who want to give you their all! Including me. :)

randrum
01-27-2015, 08:45 AM
I just noticed this post!

I just noticed this thread too. But then again it's my first day exploring the site, so...

I know I'd love to find a femme to be with. Never had much luck in that department. But maybe now that I'm more accepting of my own butchness, it'll fall into place.

Shystonefem
01-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Love the b/f dynamic.

The best thing about this site is the friendships. If you find love, it's just a bonus. I came here looking for community and, I have to say, this is the best community I found.

Cailin
01-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh Tru... tsk tsk. You know where we are, you just have to look ;)

<<-- just a lesbian... and sometimes i wear dresses :p (for label purposes)

TruTexan
01-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Oh Tru... tsk tsk. You know where we are, you just have to look ;)

<<-- just a lesbian... and sometimes i wear dresses :p (for label purposes)

Well there's none where I live. LOL

FemmeBibliophile
01-27-2015, 11:02 AM
*here here here*... Just saying!

Cailin
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Well there's none where I live. LOL

ya, but atleast there's lots in the same state. thats better than far far away. believe me.. 7 hours is a dream in comparison to 24 hours of driving.

TruTexan
01-27-2015, 07:41 PM
ya, but atleast there's lots in the same state. thats better than far far away. believe me.. 7 hours is a dream in comparison to 24 hours of driving.

That's true but it's still too far for me to drive and then spend in a hotel visting them. I prefer now that I'm disabled that I'm much closer and in the same town, my income isn't that great as it is and it would be a burden on me to spend extra money I honestly don't have to to drive out of town and stay in a hotel just to get to know someone, then I couldn't afford to ask them out to dinner or something.
As for now, I've got to remain here where I live because of my mom, I make sure she's ok, take her to the doctor, do most all repairs on her car and home,etc and that sorta stuff. I do wish she'd decide to move so I can start my life again some place where I enjoy living and have community and make more friends at least that much.