PDA

View Full Version : Writing a Book * Coming Out - Lesbian

laruss
09-25-2013, 12:52 PM
I recently posted in the National Coming Out thread about how I was so very touched by the stories that were written, it inspired me to write a book about lesbians coming out. I am hoping it will become a series of coming out books. I personally think this is important to share with our friends, family and those who may not understand what many people go through.

I am looking for good stories and bad, real stories about real people and what they have gone through. What they may have gained or lost in just being true to themselves.

Right now I am collecting some statistics through an anonymous online survey. At the end of the survey is a place to leave contact information if you would like to share your stories.

If you could take a few minutes and complete this survey it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at wisdomworks@live.com

I am in the gathering information and outlining phase of the first book in what I hope will become a series of 'coming out' books. Please feel free to pass along the survey info to any lesbians you may know.

Thank you in advance. Larissa

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/wisdom-works/coming-out-lesbian/

hagster
09-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Good luck with this. I find personal stories fascinating.

laruss
09-26-2013, 05:26 PM
Good luck with this. I find personal stories fascinating.

Thank you, I do too.
Plus I think it is important for others to see what is going on, good or bad. An awakening or an inspiration.

laruss
10-04-2013, 03:12 PM
October 11, (Inter)National Coming Out Day.

laruss
10-09-2013, 09:01 PM
_bump_ :)

Bard
10-09-2013, 09:29 PM
ok survey completed