PDA

View Full Version : So long, T4 Texas, see you in heaven...

Canela
10-04-2013, 10:59 AM
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I inform you that my dear friend Charlie, Chuck as I called him, has passed on to glory. He went peacefully in his sleep I'm told. I've known Chuck since the aol board days...his screen name there, was Charlie. When the boards dwindled I invited him to try first the dash site, then here as we all made the transition from one home to the next. Well, our Charlie decided to cut out completely and wait for us on the other side. He was my friend, my love, my confidante, my all around go to guy most times, and as dominating and hard headed as he was loving and kind and sweet and compassionate. Idk if y'all got to know him...but he was hard working, talented, trustworthy,, smart and funny...he was a photographer, artist, poet and writer...he taught me to trust my talents and to never forget I was beautiful....he made me believe I could do anything, challenged me without ever saying a word. Chuckie is gone but never forgotten....and I will miss him.

Services are planned for next week.

I put this announcement in this section because I wasn't sure where to put it and Chuck was a believer. Not a constant or consistent believer, but a believer in God, none the less. He, like all of us at some point, thought that God didn't and couldn't love him because of his lifestyle and we had long talks, debates and some knock

~ocean
10-04-2013, 11:06 AM
(((((((( t4 )))))))))) ty Canela for sharing this information ~ T4's whitt has been missed and will always be missed. Hy was a good friend to me :) God Bless hym ~

cara
10-04-2013, 11:29 AM
RIP, T4.

:vigil:

OldSchoolButch
10-04-2013, 11:59 AM
I was just looking for him the other day..I've missed our chats and so much has changed since the chat room changed and Mikes passing now T4...
He was a really good guy, down to earth and a real good friend...Your going to be missed Bro ....

Martina
10-04-2013, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. We talked many times in chat. What a nice guy.

Such sad news.

We had this little thing. When I would first see him in chat, I'd do a *tap tap twirl* as if to the song "Tea for Two and Two for Tea." Silly, but it was fun and seemed to delight him.

I just hate to hear this.

Heavenleahangel
10-04-2013, 12:23 PM
May T4 be embraced as warmly in Heaven as here with friends. RIP.

Jess
10-04-2013, 12:23 PM
So sorry to hear this. I don't get on the site as much as I used to, but had asked about T the last time I was in chat. I knew he had serious health issues but didn't know the full extent of it.
I am deeply moved by learning of his passing. Thank you Canela for a wonderful tribute to a great guy.

SleepyButch
10-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Sorry to hear about T4. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. May he RIP.

Princess
10-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Reading this post absolutely breaks my heart.

Rest in peace, Charlie.

Love you. <3

macele
10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
i'm going to say that T4 had many talks with God. he no longer has to wonder if he is worthy. he has made peace with any doubts.

may God bless his family and friends. give them what they need. in Jesus' name i pray, amen.

DMW
10-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Dang. Rest in peace T4 TEXAS!!!

http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/rio-bravo-1959-06-g.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FmSsY3jHEag/TT3Wwaco4oI/AAAAAAAAA8g/NmD_XV_mvF0/s1600/RioBravo01.jpg

You know, I only chatted and pm'd with him. But boy, when we talked we had a great time.
He was very real. Good Person. God Bless him. For those who knew him well, i
am sincerely sorry for your loss.

PinkieLee
10-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Canela and friends...

I am so very sorry to hear of T4's passing. May you be surrounded by comfort and peace during this time... for he is always with you.

not2shygrrl
10-04-2013, 02:22 PM
I pray for strength that T4's family and friends will need, and I pray for his journey that is just beginning on the other side ....

Butterbean
10-04-2013, 04:09 PM
T4 told me once hy wanted me to attend hys funeral and speak about hym because hy believed I would capture hys essence.

We would often sit in the attic and tease each other, trying to see who could get under the other's skin a little first. T4 had a naughty streak like that. Hy was also incredibly witty. Hy happened to love Adam's spices and got me into them because hy was concerned that I was spending too much at Watkins. Hy had a dog that hy loved very much, and an ex that hy had managed to transcend any negativity with and move into a wonderful supportive friendship, which isn't surprising if you knew hym.

We spoke several times about hys health and possible early passing. Hy was brave and stoic. Hy endured many battles health wise and it's very fitting that hy passed peacefully in the night. Hy deserved that.

Hy was a kind and good and decent person and I'll miss hym very much.

http://english.despertando.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/imagesCA30ZP3T.jpg

MysticOceansFL
10-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Rest in peace :vigil:

SugarFemme
10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I am so going to miss you Charlie:) Make sure you and Mike have a good time together up there. You are missed.

iamkeri1
10-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Blessings to you and the rest of his family.
Keri

grenade
10-04-2013, 05:06 PM
May the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

You are missed, T$.

JAGG
10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
(((CANELA))) Sorry about your loss. I saw T4 Texas around alot but I never really had much contact with him. By your post he sounded like a wonderful guy. I pray you find peace in this saddest of times.

The_Lady_Snow
10-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Good Bye Ol' Friend, you will be missed....

Then Almitra spoke, saying, "We would ask now of Death."

And he said:

You would know the secret of death.

But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?

The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.

For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;

And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.

Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.

Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.

Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?

Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?

And what is to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.

And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.

And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Catch you later Cowboy :fastdraq:

always2late
10-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Rest in peace T4, your kindness and generosity of spirit will be missed. (f)

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1286/1286568x9902gqjiq.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

SnackTime
10-04-2013, 05:22 PM
I was just thinking about T the other day!

You will be missed but NEVER forgotten!

Rest in Peace T4T!

AB
10-04-2013, 05:26 PM
My condolences to the family and chosen family of T4!
R.I.P T4
I have fond memories of smoking virtual cigars with you in chat.

little_ms_sunshyne
10-04-2013, 05:26 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep family, friends, and loved ones in my thoughts. <3

Gemme
10-04-2013, 05:47 PM
My condolences.

RIP T4.

Bard
10-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Rest easy T4 you will be missed
our thoughts and prayers are with all that knew and loved T4

BstlMyhart
10-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Blessings and prayers to T's family and friends. T...you are missed on earth as you now fly free.

stargazingboi
10-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Rest in Peace my dear friend. My heart is heavy knowing that you and I shall not be able to talking, text, or chat again in this life time, but my soul is light knowing you are now at rest. No more pain, or struggles to breath, or exhaustion from a short walk. Now you can chase the ladies freely, drive your dream truck, and do all the things you enjoy as you once did.

I will think of you fondly and smile....but know my heart will miss you terribly.

NorCalStud
10-05-2013, 02:16 PM
I, as well as gaea...

We would like to pass on condolences for the loss of an obviously awesome person. May you rest T4Texas!

May you take care Canela. Bless your heart and all our hearts

NCS

fever
10-05-2013, 02:26 PM
It speaks to our own mortality when we see our dearly beloved BF folks pass on. First it was Sweet Calico, then Mike, now T4.The chat room has lost some of its sparkle, but I am thankful for all the teasing and wisdom of T4. He helped me through break-ups, teased me about BDSM issues, and was a solid butch who I will always remember.

Sorry for your loss Canela. But, also, for the rest of us on the Planet. He was a keeper.

Candice

DaddyNik12
10-05-2013, 03:58 PM
im sorry to hear about t4s passing , my thoughts n prayers go out to friends and family , may his pain be free and soul be playful again .
until we talk again above t4 , your gonna be missed

Breathless
10-05-2013, 04:31 PM
I am without words. When we talked a little while ago, I thought you were on the mend, doing better, in great spirits :) I had never considered. I hope you have the peace and painfree that you so deserve!

girlblue
10-05-2013, 04:36 PM
I've never posted anything in the forums before, and I haven't spent time on this site since meeting Charlie, but I had a feeling one of the folks on her list to call was a member here and might post the news. I see I was right.

I met Charlie last summer, first on this site, and later in person. I never thought I would meet someone from the internet--gasp!--but lo and behold...

These last six months have been alternately hellacious and beautiful. Hellacious because not much is worse than watching someone you love lie in a hospital bed, having pain, then getting a little bit better, then falling down again. But beautiful too in that I was blessed to spend almost every day by her side.

This last week was transformative. I sat by her bedside, holding her hand like she asked me to do, as she faded from this world. I can tell you she died in peace and was made comfortable in her final days. She lost consciousness Tuesday night and her heart stopped beating on Thursday.

She was precious. She was loved. By me, by many of you I see. I wish I had known her longer, but I feel I couldn't have known her better. Our time was profound, our conversations varied and deep. We had fun. We went places and did things. We laughed. We cried. We argued and made up. She was many things to me, but at the end of the day, at the heart of it all, she was my friend. My very dear friend. Canela, I hope to meet you at the service. I, along with her friend of 35 years, spent yesterday making the arrangements. Charlie had asked that in lieu of flowers, anyone who can should make a donation to the kidney disease or cancer charity of your choice.

Please message me if you'd like more details about the service. Once we have the obituary posted online, I will try to put the link here (if that's possible).

My heart is full, if not broken. I was lucky in that I left nothing unsaid, and as far as I know, neither did she. Charlie made me know how much she loved me, right up to the end. What an honor, a blessing, and a gift to be there, to know her, to love her. I will miss her. Something terrible. And I will always, always hold her dear.

Nadeest
10-05-2013, 05:00 PM
I met Charlie in person, when I visited her in the hospital, a while ago. She was a good friend. At least she is no longer in pain, and can move freely now. Take care, Charlie, we're going to miss you.

Canela
10-05-2013, 05:50 PM
I've never posted anything in the forums before, and I haven't spent time on this site since meeting Charlie, but I had a feeling one of the folks on her list to call was a member here and might post the news. I see I was right.

I met Charlie last summer, first on this site, and later in person. I never thought I would meet someone from the internet--gasp!--but lo and behold...

These last six months have been alternately hellacious and beautiful. Hellacious because not much is worse than watching someone you love lie in a hospital bed, having pain, then getting a little bit better, then falling down again. But beautiful too in that I was blessed to spend almost every day by her side.

This last week was transformative. I sat by her bedside, holding her hand like she asked me to do, as she faded from this world. I can tell you she died in peace and was made comfortable in her final days. She lost consciousness Tuesday night and her heart stopped beating on Thursday.

She was precious. She was loved. By me, by many of you I see. I wish I had known her longer, but I feel I couldn't have known her better. Our time was profound, our conversations varied and deep. We had fun. We went places and did things. We laughed. We cried. We argued and made up. She was many things to me, but at the end of the day, at the heart of it all, she was my friend. My very dear friend. Canela, I hope to meet you at the service. I, along with her friend of 35 years, spent yesterday making the arrangements. Charlie had asked that in lieu of flowers, anyone who can should make a donation to the kidney disease or cancer charity of your choice.

Please message me if you'd like more details about the service. Once we have the obituary posted online, I will try to put the link here (if that's possible).

My heart is full, if not broken. I was lucky in that I left nothing unsaid, and as far as I know, neither did she. Charlie made me know how much she loved me, right up to the end. What an honor, a blessing, and a gift to be there, to know her, to love her. I will miss her. Something terrible. And I will always, always hold her dear.

I'm so very glad to see you here. And I'm so happy that we will finally have a chance to meet. He loved you very much. You made him very happy. You were exactly the angel he'd been waiting for. I look forward to meeting you and M and others who loved him. Bless you, love. Canela

girlblue
10-05-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm so very glad to see you here. And I'm so happy that we will finally have a chance to meet. He loved you very much. You made him very happy. You were exactly the angel he'd been waiting for. I look forward to meeting you and M and others who loved him. Bless you, love. Canela

What kind words--thank you. Charlie made me very happy too. I'll miss her so. Can't yet imagine life without her.

See you soon. xo

FR
10-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I am stunned. I talked to T4 on and off thru the years. I don't get around much anymore so I was saddened to near the news. R.I.P.

Blaze
10-05-2013, 08:17 PM
~Sigh~ Brings to mind that life is short, friends are important, and that we need to say I love you much more often and louder...
My heart weeps for Canela and Charlies family and friends. But my heart also assures my mind that Charlie is now in a much better place. Gone is the aches and pains, the regrets and the wonder of validations... My friend, your free now, you can run, you can ride, you can fly...
Charlie mentioned many times of this moment, but I don't think we truly are ever ready for it when it comes. For now I say Aloha, and farewell.... You never liked the G**d *ye's, Just a strong Hug and a crossed arm hand shake and that was your joy... Keep them laughing and fill heavens bookshelves with all your wisdom...

Leigh
10-05-2013, 10:00 PM
RIP T4 - you will certainly be missed.

Arwen
10-05-2013, 10:09 PM
This made me sad but also happy. Sad that we've lost T4. Happy to see how many lives touched. I chatted with T4 a time or two in chat. Seemed like a lovely human being.

Candles lit for those left behind. I doubt T4 needs one. I think the way will be clear.

puddin'
10-10-2013, 06:58 AM
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/zaxxon3/IMG_0813.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/zaxxon3/media/IMG_0813.jpg.html)

my deepest condolences to all touched by this loss...