PDA

View Full Version : I have a very important question!

betenoire
01-13-2010, 09:39 AM
You might have known me as princess_pottymouth at some other place a couple of years ago. If you knew me, you know which thread I frequented.

I cannot make that face any more as that particular key is now broken on my keyboard (I spilled Guinness all over it a couple of months ago) but the sentiment remains. Where the fresh hell am I supposed to be chatting up in here?

Jess
01-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Welcome aboard! I don't recall what threads you were active in.. but the Red Zone threads are a fun hotbed of activity. Usually good food for fodder...
fod away!

Linus
01-13-2010, 10:05 AM
:welcome: Oh there are lots of places you can go and we have oodles of smileys to replace whatever is missing from your keyboard. :cheesy:

labete
01-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Welcome, dark beast, from the other beastie. :) I know which thread you're talking about, of course. I have't seen a space quite like that fresh hell here yet, but I feel sure something will evolve. Glad to see you.

MrSunshine
01-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Potty!!!! hey hey from Daddyboy. Good to you see around rimlicker :|

The_Lady_Snow
01-13-2010, 10:47 AM
PPM!!!! Girl have I missed you.. :|

betenoire
01-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Who are you calling a rimlicker, rimlicker?

I seriously just fixed my keyboard. :) Q-tips and rubbing alcohol for the win.

:|

Hello hello people I remember. MWAH!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
betenoire, cara, Daywalker, Jess, OS Butch

Daywalker - turn off the computer and cut your toenails, please. ;)

Daywalker
01-13-2010, 10:55 AM
You might have known me as princess_pottymouth at some other place a couple of years ago. If you knew me, you know which thread I frequented.

I cannot make that face any more as that particular key is now broken on my keyboard (I spilled Guinness all over it a couple of months ago) but the sentiment remains. Where the fresh hell am I supposed to be chatting up in here?

The code is now 'blah' for that particular face.

When blah is placed accurately between 2 : marks...you get this >>> :blah:

Ever Helpful n Welcome Back to the Undead

:bluebat:

:cigar:

:daywalker:

betenoire
01-13-2010, 11:02 AM
:blah:

I love it. Thanks, Day. Sorry I yelled at you about your toenails when you were just here to be helpful. Mwah!

Daywalker
01-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Who are you calling a rimlicker, rimlicker?

I seriously just fixed my keyboard. :) Q-tips and rubbing alcohol for the win.

:|

Hello hello people I remember. MWAH!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
betenoire, cara, Daywalker, Jess, OS Butch

Daywalker - turn off the computer and cut your toenails, please. ;)

The Talons thank you for the Apology.
:flashy:

They ARE getting a trim today.
:skateboard:

As luck would have it.
:huhlaugh:

http://www.butch-femme.com/galleries2/data/2396/medium/Talons.JPG?1380 (http://www.butch-femme.com/galleries2/showphoto.php?photo=46643&size=big&cat=)

betenoire
01-13-2010, 11:13 AM
*blood curdling scream*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS????

Daywalker
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM
*blood curdling scream*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS????

heehee

:groupphoto:

That's Me

Floating through the kitchen

:ohm:

betenoire
01-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Oh, I knew it was your feet. Who else's feet could it possibly be? Even Lestat, Edward, and Vampire Bill take better care of their toenails. When you buy shoes do you have to size up to compensate?

By the by. I have noticed that there are rep points here. It made me 30% nostalgic, 30% nauseated, and 40% :blah:

Also: facebook hates me. I have been trying to friend people on there and after sending THREE friend requests it banned me from sending any more. Look for Brandy Gaskin on facebook - I'm using a picture of me when I was a little kid. Add me if you like me. Add me if you hate me and just want to gawk.

PearlsNLace
01-13-2010, 12:26 PM
OMG Day, you must make as much clickety clack sounds on the floor as my canine does.

Love the polish though. Totally cool.

betenoire
01-13-2010, 12:30 PM
June I'm more like a Crazy Canadian Peasant. :)

Hiya Jack! Where is my pretty ladyfriend? (well, YOUR pretty ladyfriend. but you know what I meant.)

betenoire
01-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Funny you should ask, I just got a text from her stating she wanted to stab someone with a pencil.
She had to go in early for a conference meeting at work.

Tell her not to sharpen the pencil first. A blunt pencil will hurt more. :)

cara
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi betenoire! :)

betenoire
01-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi Cara!

*glowers at Jack*

labete
01-13-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm not a fan of rep points myself. I wish there was a way to shut down the point system and still have the private rep mod.

You can modify the post template so that it doesn't show rep (or thank count, why is that even there?) easily enough, and weight all rep from all users equally in the rep management module. Very minor easy adjustments.

LadyFlamezzz
01-13-2010, 02:03 PM
The Talons thank you for the Apology.
:flashy:

They ARE getting a trim today.
:skateboard:

As luck would have it.
:huhlaugh:

http://www.butch-femme.com/galleries2/data/2396/medium/Talons.JPG?1380 (http://www.butch-femme.com/galleries2/showphoto.php?photo=46643&size=big&cat=)

aw our old kitchen floor in Tennessee..........::sighs::
:missing:

evolveme
01-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Dear the Poster Formerly Known as Princess Pottymouth,

I've missed you as well. Mostly it was your rapier wit that I missed, although the promised-but-rarely-delivered foul language was an exciting carrot to have dangled.

Consider, too, that I enjoyed your limericks, and also that one thread with the personal 'adverts' that really told the fucking truth.

Fun times, those.

Blah sans colon,

e

betenoire
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
Dear the Poster Formerly Known as Princess Pottymouth,

I've missed you as well. Mostly it was your rapier wit that I missed, although the promised-but-rarely-delivered foul language was an exciting carrot to have dangled.

Consider, too, that I enjoyed your limericks, and also that one thread with the personal 'adverts' that really told the fucking truth.

Fun times, those.

Blah sans colon,

e

Pretty Lady E;

I think we have a mutual friend on facebook. That's one of the reasons I ended up here. I was hassling an old friend of mine and doing some comment-stalking (was bored) and there was a comment from someone who looked exaaaaactly like you. But in black and white. Stop trying to be arty about your userpic, it irritates me.

Mwah,

Brandy

(We should seriously consider bringing back the adverts thread. A giant resource with that level of honesty would certainly save the members of this site some big old heart-ache.)

Joectigger
01-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome aboard - how's the dolphin ring? ;)

I may have missed you quite a bit, but you should not let that go to your pretty porpoise-like head.

FR
01-13-2010, 03:40 PM
PPM! whom i always called poteye(potty+oneye) aww i have missed ya. but this name ppl are gonna mess it up and call u bennelton orwhaever that thing is.
-Jack u are right those two together-wear protective gear. altho i understand the stabbing thing and i like it.
-PPM beer on the puter wonders does that mean u get a CUI?

Bit
01-13-2010, 04:04 PM
*waving hello* Hey, I missed you! Welcome to the Planet!

betenoire
01-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi Joe, Flatulent Runt, Bit. :)