PDA

View Full Version : Another Land of Oz?

bonne-maman
11-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Femmes and Butches come and go so quickly around here.

*blink, blink* The tornado seems to have landed my house in yet another Cyber-Oz. I hope I have not landed atop anyone. I guess Peter Pan (my version of Toto) and I will venture out to meet the various munchkins, good and bad witches, scarecrows, tin men, lions and flying monkeys here.

*putting on my ruby-red femme boots*

cara
11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
We welcome you to the Land of Oz! I'm sure if you stick around awhile, you, too, will be changed for good. :)

bonne-maman
11-04-2009, 11:09 AM
I think I shall accept the role of Winged Ass Monkey.

Thanks.

hmmmm....does this mean your wings are on your ass???

We welcome you to the Land of Oz! I'm sure if you stick around awhile, you, too, will be changed for good. :)

sung to the tune of "lollipop kid" I assume?

Arwen
11-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I would like to be one of the flower girls who giggle and hide a lot. I think we get to pinch the Lollipop Guild's butts.

bonne-maman
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I think I shall accept the role of Winged Ass Monkey.

Thanks.

I would like to be one of the flower girls who giggle and hide a lot. I think we get to pinch the Lollipop Guild's butts.

I am sure you do. As well, as, ahem, it is so cliche, but, you most likely could lick their lollipops too.

Arwen
11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
I am sure you do. As well, as, ahem, it is so cliche, but, you most likely could lick their lollipops too.

Sweet! Pun totally intended.

Dreamer
11-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Can I be an oompa loompa :D Oh wait wrong movie bugga never mind :cool:

IrishGrrl
11-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Can I nominate someone to be the wicked witch from the west?

I would like that very much please and thank you .

bonne-maman
11-05-2009, 05:38 AM
Can I be an oompa loompa :D Oh wait wrong movie bugga never mind :cool:

Downunder, a Lollipop kid is actually very oompa loompa like. They now have the added benefit of having their bottoms pinched and their lollipops licked.

Can I nominate someone to be the wicked witch from the west?

I would like that very much please and thank you .

Yes Igrrl, you may nominate someone. iWiz is our new technology which allows you to vote for things in your mind. Just tap your heels together three times and think your nomination very clearly as you tap. This data will be recorded in iWiz.

IrishGrrl
11-05-2009, 08:11 AM
*squeezing my eyes shut tight**

*tap tap tap*

Did it work?

bonne-maman
11-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Oh yes, data recorded, oh my, really??!! :eek: