PDA

View Full Version : Open Reach Out and Hellos to Fellow Members

Jet
03-26-2014, 05:21 PM
This is an open acknowledgement to your fellow members without PMs. It is intended to be used to communicate with each other—openly and in positive ways. Saying "hello" openly and sincerely is a boost. Use this thread to say "hello," "I get it," or ask, "how are you?" Let them know you're a (cyber) friend on BFP. Give them support. No whining, no dramas, no exceptions. Feel free to respond with thanks and appreciation to the people who reach out to you and who have taken the time to post their thoughts with kindness and concern for you.

My OP for Jesse

Jesse, I hope you're doing okay down there in Florida and that your world is good. Keep it cookin', man and let us know how you're doing on this and other threads. Stay frosty. —Jet

meridiantoo
03-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Wishing Stone a speedy recovery.

Wishing Daisy a positive doctor's appointment.

Wishing Contessa's father a speedy recovery.

Wishing Time patience to deal with the nephew training :blink:

Jet
03-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks for listening and for your support and indulgence that past few years. You have a wonderful sense of humor, and you've been a great friend. Very nice to know you personally.—Jet

*Please try and keep this thread going. There's so much negativity in the world and in our lives each day, if we let it happen. Don't let anyone rain on your parade. Thanks, J.

mythy
03-29-2014, 12:44 PM
just like to say Thank You to all for making me feel very welcome, its really appreciated, and a big OWDO to you all from England.:bowdown::loveBFP:

ForeverMe
03-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Although I'm still very new here, I'm really enjoying some great reading.