PDA

View Full Version : I Say A Little Prayer

Jet
01-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Open to anyone needing prayers for themselves or who want to request prayers for others.

Jet
01-26-2010, 11:20 AM
I could use a prayer if you could spare one. Thank you in advance.

Andrew, Jr.
01-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I pray for people all the time. I pray for the sick, the poor, and the needy. I go to St. Jude's Shrine to pray. Sometimes I am there for hours at a time. It gives me so much comfort to be there. Life is so hard, and prayer is my saving grace.

Parker you are on my list already. Peace be with you.

Namaste,
Andrew

Apocalipstic
01-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Sending warm healing thoughts and light.

Andrew, Jr.
01-27-2010, 04:21 PM
We need to pray for Fiercefemme. She is gravely ill.

Thank you.

Andrew

Andrew, Jr.
01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
I got an email from Fiercefemme today. She has asked that everyone send positive energy, good vibes, and anything positive you have to give - send her way. The news is not good. She has Ovarian Cancer, and it has spread. She has no insurance, but is being treated by a team of surgeons and oncologists who are donating their talents and time.

So no matter your faith, or belief system, please send her your prayers and well wishes.

I also ask that you pray for her medical team helping Fiercefemme. God bless each one of those physicians who are trying to heal her.

Namaste,
Andrew

Semantics
01-28-2010, 05:13 PM
(((Jet)))
(((FierceFemme)))

Sachita
01-28-2010, 05:15 PM
I could use a prayer if you could spare one. Thank you in advance.

you are in my prayer Mr Parker

also Haiti
also my man
also prayers for all the animals that must be in the cold. I love you.

violaine
01-31-2010, 09:12 PM
also prayers for all the animals that must be in the cold. I love you.

yes.

Abigail Crabby
01-31-2010, 09:16 PM
big ole prayers for SuperFemme!!!!

Pray for you all the time you wonderful woman you!

Kimbo
02-01-2010, 01:35 AM
I ask for prayers for my Mom. She is in deteriorating health with a poor prognosis. I pray she does not suffer.

LeftWriteFemme
02-01-2010, 04:18 AM
I will keep you all in my prayers.

Andrew, Jr.
02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I just got an update from FierceFemme. Her surgery is scheduled for Feb. 11th at 6pm. All of the surgical team is doing this on their own time and own dollar since she has no insurance. God bless each one of them.

Now we need to pray that her cancer has not metasized outside of her pelvic area or has gone into her lymph system.

Everyone is always in my thoughts and prayers, including all of God's animals.

Andrew

Lady Jewel
02-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I will send healing light her way and pray that we get some decent healthcare benefits for ALL of us.

Jewel

I just got an update from FierceFemme. Her surgery is scheduled for Feb. 11th at 6pm. All of the surgical team is doing this on their own time and own dollar since she has no insurance. God bless each one of them.

Now we need to pray that her cancer has not metasized outside of her pelvic area or has gone into her lymph system.

Andrew

Jet
03-12-2010, 12:35 PM
bump........

Andrew, Jr.
03-12-2010, 12:57 PM
I am off to St. Jude's Shrine to pray. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers. I also pray for the sick, the poor, and the needy. And animals of all kinds. They sure do need our prayers.

Namaste,
Andrew

Jet
03-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Hi everyone.

Tonight, I'm asking for more prayers to succeed in facing PTSD. It is severe and so far,
I have got through major physical pain and memories which started around 1 today. They are continuous as though the clock has been turned back; now hour by hour.

Couple of things:
I don;t generally share the nature of my ordeal; I'd still rather not.
In the past, neither medicine nor hospitalization has helped me face
this to the degree that I'm experiencing now.

No one seems to be around at this including some members of my family.

Thank you in advance.

Soft*Silver
03-16-2010, 10:40 PM
sending light and love your way, Jet...just get thru it minute by minute...

Lusciousblondefemme
03-16-2010, 11:21 PM
((((((JET))))) you are in my thoughts and prayers ... Know that you are loved by members of this community :)

Jet
03-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Dear God,

I may not see tomorrow. I rarely question you on your will or wisdom or the sufferings or why's of today. But I'm going to ask something of you. I want you to tell my mother I love her and then I want you take her to heaven for all that gave and sacrificed for me. She was there for me always—especially during severe suffering. Tell her I miss her or ask the Blessed Mother to tell her — it would more beautiful coming from her.

And please, tonight, have mercy on me.

Lillie
05-07-2010, 09:40 PM

Everyone is always in my thoughts and prayers, including all of God's animals.

Andrew

I have not seen an update...I do hope all went well for her!...
Lillie

Jet
05-08-2010, 06:55 PM
bumping this....

IttyBittyFem
05-09-2010, 03:13 PM
It's OK to let go . . . I love you

Jet
05-28-2010, 09:29 PM
God,
this needs to end. I can't do this any more.

thanks

Jet
07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
It's getting bad. Thanks in advance for any prayers.

Jet
10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
A long time ago a priest told me that God will repeat things until you get it. This is one of those times. It's going to be bad. Say a prayer for me, please.
Thanks in advance.

J

Turtle
12-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Please hear our need for healing ~
Be with us, let us feel your guidance, comfort, and protection ~
Amen, Ashe, and Blessed Be

storyofmylife
01-08-2011, 05:02 AM
I pray for thankfulness.

I pray for prayers to be answer

I pray for comfort, protection, healing for all
the people and animals in need.
Amen.

Turtle
01-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Dear Holy One of Many Names,

Please comfort us in this tragedy, please soften the hearts of those who are glad, and please stop the bigotry.

Amen

Glenn
01-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Holy Mother; May the precious Spirits of Your birds, fish, and animals, be at peace where they are now. Om and Amen

Glenn
04-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Holy Mother; It was just before dawn as Your stars started to fall, and Your night closed a tired eye when my peaceful neighbor came to You, with tears in her eyes, and her broken heart in her hands to mend. She was good to me, and I pray You will now also be good to her. Om and Amen

Andrew, Jr.
04-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Dear God,

Please take care of the resposed souls of those we love who have died. Please help us with those who are sick, poor, homeless, hungry, unemployed, and needy. Thank you for the gift of your Son.

Andrew, Jr.
04-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Dear God,

Please take care of our planet, our environment, nature, and animals/pets. We have failed on so many levels.

Thank you.

Love,
Andrew

:moonstars:

storyofmylife
04-22-2011, 08:23 AM
I say a little prayer all through out the day for my loved ones , friends , animals and those who I do not know to give them love , protect and keep safe , blessings of health and financially and uplift their spirits :candle:

Luv
06-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Things have gotten really bad for me in the past 6 months. I am grateful for a roof over my head and food to eat. I have basically lost everything else..no car ,,bankruptcy etc due to unemployment. Please pray that the higher powers will help me to get things in order again and be able to get transportation and means for my medical to be taken care of,,it sucks being out of medication. So that's the big of it,,as I said,I do appreciate what I do have..the basics to survive..I just need some light. Thanks :)

Andrew, Jr.
06-21-2011, 06:00 AM
I need some major prayers now. It has become a choice between food and meds, and then the next week we go back and choose what we have to have, what we need to pay, and what is due...the cycle of life. Our wants out weigh our needs. And then we always try to help others out who are worse off then we are. With this stated, posted, and public, please pray for us.

Thank you all.

:vigil:

Glenn
06-21-2011, 07:55 AM
Those who go to God for safety and protection will be protected.
I will say to my God, "You are my place of safety and protection.
You are my God and I trust You."
God will save you from hidden traps and deadly diseases.
God will protect you like a bird.
The truth of God will be your armor and shield.
You will not be afraid of diseases that come in the dark or sickness that strikes at noon.
At your side 1,000 people may die, or even 10,000 right beside you.
But you will not be hurt.
You will only watch what happens.
You will see the wicked punished.
The Lord is your protection.
You have made God Most High your place of safety.
Nothing bad will happen to you.
No disaster will come to your home.
God will put angels in charge of you.
They will watch over you wherever you go.
They will catch you with their hands.
And you will not hit your foot on a rock.
You will walk on lions and cobras.
God says," If someone loves Me I will save them.
I will prtect those who know Me.
They will call to Me and I will answer them.
Iwill be with them in trouble.
I will rescue them and honor them.
I will give them a long full life.
They will see how I can save." Amen

Thinker
03-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Our dog Chula is battling acute pancreatits and not out of the woods yet. Please, please, please pray for her.....that she is back on the mend starting tonight. Please. We love her so.

MsTinkerbelly
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Please God.

Thank you for my blessings.

Signed she who is lost

Thinker
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Our dog Chula is battling acute pancreatits and not out of the woods yet. Please, please, please pray for her.....that she is back on the mend starting tonight. Please. We love her so.

Our baby didn't make it, and our hearts are so heavy. I pray that the "time that heals all wounds" passes quickly. Tonight feels impossible.

:(

Thank you all for your kinds words, thoughts, and prayers.

Thinker
04-06-2012, 10:10 AM
One of my (adult) nieces back home was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. We don't know the extent; she's at MD Anderson today.

Prayers are appreciated; her name is Heather.

Heavenleahangel
04-06-2012, 08:49 PM
One of my (adult) nieces back home was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. We don't know the extent; she's at MD Anderson today.

Prayers are appreciated; her name is Heather.

Ive added Heather to our church prayer registry. Our prayers are with you.

StrongButch
07-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I would like to request that tonight when the sun goes down you join me in prayer for yotlyolqualli. Her sister is very ill. I will drum and do pipe ceremony for her.If you do not pray please just practice a moment of silence in her sisters honor.

cricket26
07-19-2014, 08:18 AM
in 2013 i had 4 mammograms, my mother went into the hospital, my daughter went into the hospital, my gf of 7 years left me...i felt very very alone...this place (bfp)has brought me comfort, friendship and love...but at times i still feel helpless and alone...i heard news yesterday a close friend has 2 weeks to live...she will leave 3 beautiful children behind...please pray for her...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10330235_10153114111432662_6131845556435998748_n.p ng