PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Honey Do List

Sachita
02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
the online post it for femmes to post honey do list.

1: plant 100 feet sunflowers
2: build pergola off porch
3: screen in front porch
4: rub feet- mine
5: let dogs out
6: bring me coffee

to be continued....

that would be official

:kissy:

Selenay
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Bring me a cookie.

That is all.

For now.

Jess
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
It's in print!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!! :cracked::rofl::pointing::rofl::raspberry:

Bootboi
02-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Bring me a cookie.

That is all.

For now.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/19/128872379273609764.jpg

Sachita
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
It's in print!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!! :cracked::rofl::pointing::rofl::raspberry:

now you're all accountable lol :dance2:

WolfyOne
02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
the online post it for femmes to post honey do list.

1: plant 100 feet sunflowers
2: build pergola off porch
3: screen in front porch
4: rub feet- mine
5: let dogs out
6: bring me coffee

to be continued....

that would be official

:kissy:

WOW, you sure want your honey to do a lot for you. I think after the 3rd item on your list, if it was me, you'd be rubbing my feet, letting your own dogs out and bringing me more than coffee because after the first 3 items, I'd come in the house starving. On top of that, I see your list says to be continued..................oy gvald!!!!!!

Sachita
02-03-2010, 08:40 PM
WOW, you sure want your honey to do a lot for you. I think after the 3rd item on your list, if it was me, you'd be rubbing my feet, letting your own dogs out and bringing me more than coffee because after the first 3 items, I'd come in the house starving. On top of that, I see your list says to be continued..................oy gvald!!!!!!

what you think thats a lot? lol oh lordy! you dont want a woman like me! lol hell no.

but i'll do a lot more then rub his feet when he does them.

tit for that? lol oh sorry tat for tit... or hell what is that saying? roflmao

christie
02-03-2010, 09:55 PM

I dunno what you are :pointing: at ww for...

Lets see what your honeydo list looks like...

- install backsplash and moulding in kitchen
- paint kitchen ceiling and if we don't like it, install faux tin tiles
- have washer/dryer connections moved
- move washer/dryer to new location
- trim out recessed component area in den
- 1/2 bath rehab - new toilet, install wall cabinet and mirror
- "back porch" rehab - beadboard and faux finish
- build deck
- fence
- landscaping
- build raised garden beds
.... should I go on?? :goat: :pointing:

All that being said, you know that I am right there with you in doing the work. Unless, of course, the queen of all she sees (aka me) is on vacay in our upstairs den... LOL

You know that I love that you make pretty for me :awww:

You think hers was a long list??? :wtf: I am sure she is like me, just getting started. :cracked:

I tend to agree with Sachita... it takes a helluva partner to keep up with us grownass women... I have always told Jess, "I am a full time job. All day, every day. No problem."

I'm off to tweak the remainder of this weekend's list!

Jess
02-03-2010, 10:02 PM

- build deck
- fence
- landscaping

All that being said, you know that I am right there with you in doing the work. Unless, of course, the queen of all she sees (aka me) is on vacay in our upstairs den... LOL

You think hers was a long list??? :wtf: I am sure she is like me, just getting started. :cracked:

I tend to agree with Sachita... it takes a helluva partner to keep up with us grownass women... I have always told Jess, "I am a full time job. All day, every day. No problem."

OH! THE HUMANITY!!!!
:wtf::overreaction:

:help:

Hack
02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
There's something to be said for being single.

*big grin*

Just_G
02-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I have no honey to make me a to do list, but know that the one I make myself is PLEN-TEE big! If I were closer to some of you, I would be more than happy to help out with those lists if there is a free meal involved! :winky:

Nothing better than bonding over tool time and a good meal!

Jess
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
I have no honey to make me a to do list, but know that the one I make myself is PLEN-TEE big! If I were closer to some of you, I would be more than happy to help out with those lists if there is a free meal involved! :winky:

Nothing better than bonding over tool time and a good meal!

Dude, you rawk!

Wolfwalker and I plan on doing some chore sharing, since he is moving closer. I'm sure we can muster up a good bit of damage to those lists!

Your offer is awesome though! Look forward to meeting you in Little Rock :)

blush
02-03-2010, 10:36 PM
1. Clean the carpets.
2. Take off the roof to let the carpets dry.
3. Put the roof back on before it starts to rain again.

WolfyOne
02-03-2010, 10:43 PM

- build deck
- fence
- landscaping

But Christie, that's Jess's job. If I had to come home from a full day of work and start doing things, it would take a very long time to get some of your lists taken care of.

Jess
02-03-2010, 11:03 PM
But Christie, that's Jess's job. If I had to come home from a full day of work and start doing things, it would take a very long time to get some of your lists taken care of.

Good point Wolfy!

Gawd, I love my job! :lawnmower::cuttree::builder::bbq::veggie: :dogwalking:

The bennies kick ass!!!!
:flashy:

It works for us :cheer:

WolfyOne
02-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Good point Wolfy!

Gawd, I love my job! :lawnmower::cuttree::builder::bbq::veggie: :dogwalking:

The bennies kick ass!!!!
:flashy:

It works for us :cheer:

Since I'm pretty much at home myself this winter, I'd lend a hand if there wasn't this distance thing. It would be nice to hang out with someone other than the cats, the laundry and the stove any given day......can't wait to go back to selling auto parts.

WolfyOne
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
1. Clean the carpets.
2. Take off the roof to let the carpets dry.
3. Put the roof back on before it starts to rain again.

Good thing Peter can fly in those green tights.

labete
02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
The lists my honey makes for herself are so long, I don't think I could in good conscience make one for her*. She stays so busy tackling those lists that I don't ask her to do anything bigger than helping me carry something unless it's really something she's a lot better at than I am, like helping clear the %&^$#%^ privet hedge to make a path to the creek.

*To be fair, we're not living together, but I never made a honey-do list for anyone I did live with, either.

always2late
02-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Only got one thing on my list:

1 - Come home (preferably in one piece and without any bullet wounds....please)

wolfwalker
02-04-2010, 09:13 AM
walking back up to the house from the greenhouse. its late afternoon and the big stuff is done. all the critters are settled and happy. everything in the greenhouse and outside grow areas are happy happy. things are no longer falling off in my hands. LOL WoW those flowers are growing nicely.

the whole farm is starting to look like a good partnership.

coming inside, Damn something smells really good, several somethings. delish woman, delish food cooking. Time for a hot shower and get clean for dinner.

ok, some quick close down stuff, everything closed up. LIly the pig all happy and content. dogs final out for the nite.

back to the house, find the woman, lock the bedroom door,

Now honey, DO ME :nixon: I have a honey do list too !!

wolf

christie
02-04-2010, 10:02 AM
The lists my honey makes for herself are so long, I don't think I could in good conscience make one for her*. She stays so busy tackling those lists that I don't ask her to do anything bigger than helping me carry something unless it's really something she's a lot better at than I am, like helping clear the %&^$#%^ privet hedge to make a path to the creek.

*To be fair, we're not living together, but I never made a honey-do list for anyone I did live with, either.

Privets... of the debil... I got banned from yardwork when I took the clippers to the one in our former yard. It looked a lil something like this :buzz cut:

walking back up to the house from the greenhouse. its late afternoon and the big stuff is done. all the critters are settled and happy. everything in the greenhouse and outside grow areas are happy happy. things are no longer falling off in my hands. LOL WoW those flowers are growing nicely.

coming inside, Damn something smells really good, several somethings. delish woman, delish food cooking. Time for a hot shower and get clean for dinner.

ok, some quick close down stuff, everything closed up. LIly the pig all happy and content. dogs final out for the nite.

wolf

HA! Yes, ya'll have those honey do lists too!

Sachita
02-04-2010, 10:07 AM

wolf

Oh baby you can sure bet this woman plans on rocking your world. Your "Do me list" will look like child's play when I'm done with you.

There is a big secret butches, men, etc, learn about women like us (looking at Christie)... when we're happy we will will exceed your expectations. When we're not shit just ain't right. In the south we have a saying- "When mama aint happy no one is happy." Consider it a golden rule. lol

So bring it on boy.

labete
02-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Privets... of the debil... I got banned from yardwork when I took the clippers to the one in our former yard. It looked a lil something like this :buzz cut:

Amen ... I hate privet hedge with a passion. It's worse than the kudzu at the back of the yard. I cut it and cut it and cut it and it's like that saying about grey hairs, "pluck one and ten more take its place." :badger:

NJFemmie
02-04-2010, 10:51 AM
When you're done with them - send them my way ...

We have a sun porch we'd like to have remodeled-and I would also like to have a wood burning stove put in there for Mare. A nice bay window in the living room would be awesome. Oh and if they're handy with landscaping - I'd like to re-do my front and rear yard. Flower beds optional (but preferred).

wolfwalker
02-04-2010, 10:59 AM
When you're done with them - send them my way ...

We have a sun porch we'd like to have remodeled-and I would also like to have a wood burning stove put in there for Mare. A nice bay window in the living room would be awesome. Oh and if they're handy with landscaping - I'd like to re-do my front and rear yard. Flower beds optional (but preferred).

what are we? the traveling Wilberry's??????????? LOL

NJFemmie
02-04-2010, 11:04 AM
what are we? the traveling Wilberry's??????????? LOL

LOL ... I don't know, are you? Do you look like one of these guys?
http://herethereandeverywhere.typepad.com/.a/6a00e554004ca18834010536c144f6970b-pi
All I know is you'll be well fed and entertained by my incredibly witty sense of humor. (in case you weren't sure, that was an example of it).

And I might let you play with the Wii on breaks. I'll even let you play my character on Mario Kart.

christie
02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Amen ... I hate privet hedge with a passion. It's worse than the kudzu at the back of the yard. I cut it and cut it and cut it and it's like that saying about grey hairs, "pluck one and ten more take its place." :badger:

In the same yard, the previous resident planted vinca in the beds along the border of the house.

I wish I had a dollah for every time I heard Jess out there pulling it up, "Stupid WHORE!!!" I didn't even have to look out the window, I knew what Hy was doing! :cracked:

Now, its mumbling under Hys breath as Hy is pulling up the "creecy greens" that Momma planted in the flower beds. We have a garden the size of most people's lawns, yet she planted greens in the flowers :doh:

Yet another reason to be banned from the yardwork!

christie
02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
LOL ... I don't know, are you? Do you look like one of these guys?
http://herethereandeverywhere.typepad.com/.a/6a00e554004ca18834010536c144f6970b-pi
All I know is you'll be well fed and entertained by my incredibly witty sense of humor. (in case you weren't sure, that was an example of it).

And I might let you play with the Wii on breaks. I'll even let you play my character on Mario Kart.

HA! *looks at Sachita*

There is our retirement plan... "Two Queers and a hammer" :hammer:

We can load them up in Jess's "Beast truck" and send them on the road when our honeydo lists are light.

:accountant:

Jus' doin the math...

Sachita
02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
HA! *looks at Sachita*

We can load them up in Jess's "Beast truck" and send them on the road when our honeydo lists are light.

Jus' doin the math...

lol - thats it, we'll feed 'em good, make 'em strong, shove them outta the house and make some money. lol
I'm 150% sure my honey has this covered. Not worried.

NJFemmie
02-04-2010, 11:20 AM
lol - thats it, we'll feed 'em good, make 'em strong, shove them outta the house and make some money. lol

Money? I was talking grub and Wii.... *mumbling*
(see cat caption below)

WolfyOne
02-04-2010, 11:22 AM
HA! *looks at Sachita*

Jus' doin the math...

Reading this made me smile.....liking when you do math because it adds up to DOLLARS and SENSE.

NJFemmie
02-04-2010, 11:23 AM

Reading this made me smile.....liking when you do math because it adds up to DOLLARS and SENSE.

I was thinking CALORIES and BEER... but whatevah.

christie
02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
There is a big secret butches, men, etc, learn about women like us (looking at Christie)... when we're happy we will will exceed your expectations. When we're not shit just ain't right. In the south we have a saying- "When mama aint happy no one is happy." Consider it a golden rule. lol

So bring it on boy.

Lawd hav' mercy...

When my world isn't right, you best believe that NO ONE's world is right.

My exhubby (who is also one of our close friends) has often said to Jess, "I'll be prayin for ya" :giggle:

For the most part, I still think that my houseDaddy/gigalo has a pretty good deal. The most important things on the list are usually unspoken:

- Get buff
- Put out

WolfyOne
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM

CALORIES and BEER could add up to DOLLARS and SENSE. Depends on what they can consume while there.........just saying.

Sachita
02-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Lawd hav' mercy...

When my world isn't right, you best believe that NO ONE's world is right.

My exhubby (who is also one of our close friends) has often said to Jess, "I'll be prayin for ya" :giggle:

For the most part, I still think that my houseDaddy/gigalo has a pretty good deal. The most important things on the list are usually unspoken:

- Get buff
- Put out

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn! Must be nice to be a hunk of burning love Jess!

I think I might be a little more demanding than you :) Daddy Duty is a given. The rest is gravy. We both know how much us southern girls love us some gravy. The more the better.

I want to open a produce stand. <----- add to honey do list

Sachita
02-04-2010, 11:33 AM

lol- Oh hell no! I have a plan and a good one too. It's lots of veggies, fruit and major healthy living backed up with kisses all over his face or anywhere else he need 'em, vitamins and a home & family he can kick back and say "yeah, its worth it!"

NJFemmie
02-04-2010, 11:34 AM
lol- Oh hell no! I have a plan and a good one too. It's lots of veggies, fruit and major healthy living backed up with kisses all over his face or anywhere else he need 'em, vitamins and a home & family he can kick back and say "yeah, its worth it!"

.... you say toh-mah-toh .... *smirk*

Sachita
02-04-2010, 03:08 PM
The "Honey Do List" is also the "Honey Wish List"

do feel free to DO or Wish away.

Honey I wish you were here right now.

Gemme
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Only got one thing on my list:

1 - Come home (preferably in one piece and without any bullet wounds....please)

Thirty-eight posts, thus far, and this is the only ONE containing the word "please".

Nice.

wolfwalker
02-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Thirty-eight posts, thus far, and this is the only ONE containing the word "please".

Nice.

Please can be said in many ways :)

Gemme
02-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Please can be said in many ways :)

Very true!

I prefer it in the showing common courtesy, verbal, add on before or after the demand, kind of way. :)

Others are certainly welcome to have it their way (Burger King, anyone?) but I see it as a respect issue or a lack thereof.

Sachita
02-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Very true!

I prefer it in the showing common courtesy, verbal, add on before or after the demand, kind of way. :)

Others are certainly welcome to have it their way (Burger King, anyone?) but I see it as a respect issue or a lack thereof.

True, very true BUT actions speak louder than words

wolfwalker
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Very true!

My honey says please in the verbal and thanks me. I know how important I am to her. I know how much she respects me. Joking on a thread is all about having fun. no please required. at least from my end.

Gemme
02-04-2010, 06:43 PM
My honey says please in the verbal and thanks me. I know how important I am to her. I know how much she respects me. Joking on a thread is all about having fun. no please required. at least from my end.

I tried to explain myself a little bit better privately to Sachita, so hopefully I made myself more clear. :)

Selenay
02-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Very true!

I didn't say please.
This was, in part, due to the fact that I know I will not be brought a cookie, unless my partner can shove it through the screen and if he does that, I'm gonna be saying a lot more than, "Please."

And
I often forget, "Please."

"Thank you," I remember, tho, usually.

But,
my partner and I got it good that way.

He gets me.
He goes with it.
We got a good thang going on, cuz that's how we do.

Gemme
02-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I didn't say please.
This was, in part, due to the fact that I know I will not be brought a cookie, unless my partner can shove it through the screen and if he does that, I'm gonna be saying a lot more than, "Please."

And
I often forget, "Please."

"Thank you," I remember, tho, usually.

But,
my partner and I got it good that way.

He gets me.
He goes with it.
We got a good thang going on, cuz that's how we do.

*shrug*

I was raised (I can hear my first year English college instructor's voice roaring "RAISED? What are you, cattle?!?" as I type this) in the deep South.

Please was mandatory. I guess the lesson stuck.

What works for others is fine. I was just surprised, and a bit dismayed, at finding that only one person sought to express it. Knowing that many of us are not in the same space or even time zone with our partners (I am one!), would make it more important, to me, to visually....because in this medium this is all we've got to go on....express my thoughts in the manner that I mean them. I try to keep the demanding limited to the bedroom. :sado:

Jess
02-04-2010, 10:45 PM

Nice.

Glad this is the "fluffy stuff: flirting, HUMOR, Chat section.

Selenay
02-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Honeydew-

Get the BearBear some pantaloons. His buttocks are cold.

That is all.
For now.

Bootboi
02-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Honeydew-

Get the BearBear some pantaloons. His buttocks are cold.

That is all.
For now.

Umm he prefers Manties TYVM!

Selenay
02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Umm he prefers Manties TYVM!

So bloomers, too, are out of the question?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CsNPvYg3Mu3-pM:http://www.lainaline.com/below_the_knee_bloomers_eyelet_lg.jpg

Bootboi
02-04-2010, 10:58 PM
So bloomers, too, are out of the question?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CsNPvYg3Mu3-pM:http://www.lainaline.com/below_the_knee_bloomers_eyelet_lg.jpg

:bolt: ummm completely!

But could be persuaded into these

http://templeofjennifer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hello-kitty-mens-underwear.jpg

NJFemmie
02-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Very true!

Please take this .... http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-dresses-as-lion.jpg

Sachita
02-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Honey I want...

our dream house.

http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm

ohhhh and PLEASE! lol (looking at gimme)

Sachita
02-05-2010, 11:45 AM
:bolt: ummm completely!

But could be persuaded into these

http://templeofjennifer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hello-kitty-mens-underwear.jpg

ohhhhhhh sexy

Honey WANT!

Sachita
02-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Dear Honey,

Combined we have 6 dogs, 6 cats, 1 pig.
You will be here very soon to begin our life together BUT

honey you MUST contain these fucking animals! The very first thing HONEY MUST DO is build things to keep the cats from destroying the house and the dogs from waking me up too early. I'm tired and cranky.

wolfwalker
02-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Dear Honey,

honey you MUST contain these fucking animals! The very first thing HONEY MUST DO is build things to keep the cats from destroying the house and the dogs from waking me up too early. I'm tired and cranky.

yes, dear

dogs and cats please read the contract. it says don't piss momma off!!!!

:readfineprint:

christie
02-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Dear Honey,

*packing up the two demon cats and sending them to Auntie and Uncle's for the summer...

When you have a menagerie... whats two more? :giggle:

Jess
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Is really glad 98% of her honey do list is simply a reflection of my own "wish list". It makes it much easier to tease one another about it. It also makes it easier knowing that we live together and get to say "please " and "thank you" 9 gazillion times a day, face to face.

I apologize if this thread read as rude or lacking respect. Sometimes couples have different ways of "playing" with each other and lessening the "pressure" of all the "things we gotta do". If it isn't your cup of tea... why bother posting? Please, feel free to deal with your relationship in any way you see fit, but when you see a couple couples having fun and "cutting up", either join the party or leave it. We "get" each other. If you don't then just exercise your right to "click" elsewhere. No disrespect intended. Simply feeling rather fed up with the "niceness police".

HumV4me
02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Please Honey...

Please do this, this, and this.

~~batting of the eyes and a nice fresh smile with a tinge of evil behind it... oh and "PLEASE" don't even think about looking at the imaginary score board or start comparing apples to oranges...

I'll hit the BS button on your arse... .

Kenna
02-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Bring me a cookie.

That is all.

For now.

http://www.happyscrappy.com/blog/archives/images/bunny-cookie.jpg

Sachita, Christie...what happens if I'm so used to doing everything for/by myself that I don't know HOW to make a HoneyDo list? I LOVE this thread (and the banter within) but the only HoneyDo that comes to mind is "Tylenol please, I hurt after shoveling snow for 3 hours

Sachita
02-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Is really glad 98% of her honey do list is simply a reflection of my own "wish list". It makes it much easier to tease one another about it. It also makes it easier knowing that we live together and get to say "please " and "thank you" 9 gazillion times a day, face to face.

I apologize if this thread read as rude or lacking respect. Sometimes couples have different ways of "playing" with each other and lessening the "pressure" of all the "things we gotta do". If it isn't your cup of tea... why bother posting? Please, feel free to deal with your relationship in any way you see fit, but when you see a couple couples having fun and "cutting up", either join the party or leave it. We "get" each other. If you don't then just exercise your right to "click" elsewhere. No disrespect intended. Simply feeling rather fed up with the "niceness police".

You're right and thank you. My sister use to give me shit about that. She would interrupt me like a child and make me say "thank you" or "please". One day I blew up.

I dont go for this "oh bless your heart" shit. I am polite and to the point. My honey is good to me and I am good to him. I take the time to tell him how wonderful he is and through my actions, not words, prove it in mountains. Fuck the stupid little words.

NJFemmie
02-08-2010, 08:07 AM
You're right and thank you. My sister use to give me shit about that. She would interrupt me like a child and make me say "thank you" or "please". One day I blew up.

I dont go for this "oh bless your heart" shit. I am polite and to the point. My honey is good to me and I am good to him. I take the time to tell him how wonderful he is and through my actions, not words, prove it in mountains. Fuck the stupid little words.

http://blog.darrylepollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/361px-police_man_ganson_svg.png

You said fuck, ma'am.
Carry on.

Sachita
02-08-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www.happyscrappy.com/blog/archives/images/bunny-cookie.jpg

Sachita, Christie...what happens if I'm so used to doing everything for/by myself that I don't know HOW to make a HoneyDo list? I LOVE this thread (and the banter within) but the only HoneyDo that comes to mind is "Tylenol please, I hurt after shoveling snow for 3 hours

Then we teach you.

Trust me, I am a woman that has spent most of her life rolling the ball. Even in my past relationships.

But today, I will not enter into a relationship, partnership, etc. unless we are equal, he nurtures my heart and spirit and adores me enough to "want" to do things for me. We kid around with the honey do list.... lol- well maybe we make some list, BUT trust me I really dont need to. He has it all well covered. How refreshing for a change.

Sachita
02-08-2010, 08:13 AM
http://blog.darrylepollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/361px-police_man_ganson_svg.png

You said fuck, ma'am.
Carry on.

OMG I have potty mouth! lol

You should hear me on a roll.

Jess
02-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Todays list is made up mostly of cleaning up after being snowed in. I started some last night, after the wifey went back to start her work week. Got some dishes washed and picked up a few things. After clearing a car width path from road to the house, that was about all my back could muster.

Today will be doing all of the snow wear. The heavy socks, multiple layers of long johns/ sweats/ jammie pants. The shirts on top of shirts. And of course.. the towels that go over the cardboard that attempts to protect the floor. The doggy towels, the doggy sweaters. Robes, hats, turtle fur ( neck warmers)...

Have to get rid of water I stored up for flushing. Our water pump is electric ( which I will be switching to solar), so once the power goes so does the power of the flush. B U M M E R !!! I caught water dripping off the house to use for flushing and as i tend to over do with most things, I have quite a lot.. LOL! I may hang onto it for another day or two to make sure the storm coming through Tues/ Weds doesn't take out lines again.

This little weather experiment taught me quite a few things. The "list" of things we want to do to become more self- sufficient became very defined. I will be making calls and researching ways to make that happen for us.

It also taught me that indeed, my girl is no camper. NOPE! NIN! ZIP! ZILCH! ZERO! Todays list also includes the removal of any false hope that we may spend any time in a tent ever. She did try very hard to remain patient and supportive while I went overboard on survival 101. All I know, is she was never too cold, was able to flush, supped on steak and brussels sprouts and was much more content after we got a power inverter so that she could watch dvd's on the puter..LOL! We came to the conclusion that some evenings tv or puter free are good sometimes. We did like the quiet time and game time, but it would be better if it were "choice" rather than imposed!

The list also includes calling her and reminding her a few times to go to doc after work. She is so not a good "sick person". It's very hard when she is under the weather, because she works away from home. I hate that I cannot pamper her and take care of her. So I call and bug the hell out of her. Somehow there is a warped balance in there.

There's other junk on the list to be attended. I swear I do love being able to "check" stuff off!

Hope everyone is having a productive honeydo day!

Sachita
02-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Amazing how the strongest women need loving daddy types, huh? We are big ass babies.

As you know Farmer J has been delayed due to weather but expected Thursday. So I have an extra day to get things ready. Trust me tho, the honey do list has already been past down and once we "catch up" he'll be getting right on it.

Jess remember another storm is coming. I'm having M clear snow but I know I'll be filling that water, buckets again.

Christie's idea of camping is when room service is late. lol But thats cool. I will do a tent but prefer a cabin or motor home. But I feel more dialed in so we'll see. You can always grab J and go into the wilderness. I'll watch the pups BUT when we wanna go to the beach you guys better be ready.

Jess
02-08-2010, 09:03 AM
ACK! The beach means flesh showing :flasher:

Starts packing list for beach trip.. sunscreen, umbrellas, towels, blankets, build portable cabana for girls, build portable soaking pool ( in case ocean is too salty or what not ~ smirk~), margarita fixings, flip flops, floppy yet stylish hats, sand buckets, shovels, boogie boards, rafts, tubes, lounge chairs, coolers for gourmet lunch, look for waverunner rental, up life insurance.. I'm sure I have left something out that I will be reminded of.. LOL!

Sachita
02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
ACK! The beach means flesh showing :flasher:

Starts packing list for beach trip.. sunscreen, umbrellas, towels, blankets, build portable cabana for girls, build portable soaking pool ( in case ocean is too salty or what not ~ smirk~), margarita fixings, flip flops, floppy yet stylish hats, sand buckets, shovels, boogie boards, rafts, tubes, lounge chairs, coolers for gourmet lunch, look for waverunner rental, up life insurance.. I'm sure I have left something out that I will be reminded of.. LOL!

you're such a good daddy

Jess
02-08-2010, 09:36 AM
you're such a good daddy

You do realize I was kidding about the cabana and pool? :rofl:

Hmm.. better wait and make sure they laugh before I start rolling around hysterically :deepthoughts::bolt:

christie
02-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Todays list is made up mostly of cleaning up after being snowed in. I started some last night, after the wifey went back to start her work week. Got some dishes washed and picked up a few things. After clearing a car width path from road to the house, that was about all my back could muster.

Today will be doing all of the snow wear. The heavy socks, multiple layers of long johns/ sweats/ jammie pants. The shirts on top of shirts. And of course.. the towels that go over the cardboard that attempts to protect the floor. The doggy towels, the doggy sweaters. Robes, hats, turtle fur ( neck warmers)...

Have to get rid of water I stored up for flushing. Our water pump is electric ( which I will be switching to solar), so once the power goes so does the power of the flush. B U M M E R !!! I caught water dripping off the house to use for flushing and as i tend to over do with most things, I have quite a lot.. LOL! I may hang onto it for another day or two to make sure the storm coming through Tues/ Weds doesn't take out lines again.

This little weather experiment taught me quite a few things. The "list" of things we want to do to become more self- sufficient became very defined. I will be making calls and researching ways to make that happen for us.

It also taught me that indeed, my girl is no camper. NOPE! NIN! ZIP! ZILCH! ZERO! Todays list also includes the removal of any false hope that we may spend any time in a tent ever. She did try very hard to remain patient and supportive while I went overboard on survival 101. All I know, is she was never too cold, was able to flush, supped on steak and brussels sprouts and was much more content after we got a power inverter so that she could watch dvd's on the puter..LOL! We came to the conclusion that some evenings tv or puter free are good sometimes. We did like the quiet time and game time, but it would be better if it were "choice" rather than imposed!

The list also includes calling her and reminding her a few times to go to doc after work. She is so not a good "sick person". It's very hard when she is under the weather, because she works away from home. I hate that I cannot pamper her and take care of her. So I call and bug the hell out of her. Somehow there is a warped balance in there.

There's other junk on the list to be attended. I swear I do love being able to "check" stuff off!

Hope everyone is having a productive honeydo day!

Camping. :whoop:

I am NOT a camper. Nor am I a good patient. Be glad that I am at work this week.

Thank GOD for all that Jess did over the weekend or I would have been hungry and cold!

I thought I got an A+ for effort... even if I was wishing we were holed up in a 4-star somewhere...

If I have to be stranded, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with! :awww:

christie
02-08-2010, 09:37 AM
you're such a good daddy

Hy is the bestest Daddy evah - my perfection.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Jess
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
YAY! Me either! and you did get an A+, plussss extra credit for scarfing up a whole case of propane!!

christie
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
You do realize I was kidding about the cabana and pool? :rofl:

Hmm.. better wait and make sure they laugh before I start rolling around hysterically :deepthoughts::bolt:

cabana and pool were jest?????!?!?!?

:annoyed:

Jess
02-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Hy is the bestest Daddy evah - my perfection.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Don't make me get all squishy on you this morning... I adore you! :givingarose:

Jess
02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
cabana and pool were jest?????!?!?!?

:annoyed:

em.. no? :hammer::hammer::hammer:

christie
02-08-2010, 09:45 AM
em.. no? :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Two queers and a hammer... I'm tellin' ya - its gold.

Sachita
02-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Two queers and a hammer... I'm tellin' ya - its gold.

sounds like a plan to pay for pool and cabana. lol

Not in jest!

Sachita
02-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Camping. :whoop:

I am NOT a camper. Nor am I a good patient. Be glad that I am at work this week.

Thank GOD for all that Jess did over the weekend or I would have been hungry and cold!

I thought I got an A+ for effort... even if I was wishing we were holed up in a 4-star somewhere...

If I have to be stranded, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with! :awww:

Honestly tho you might not mind camping with me. I am Martha Stewart camper here. Even in the rough I can get pretty damn fancy. I need to dig up my last major camp trip where I brought an whole bed, a big carport tent, mosquito netting, animal print sheets, generator, fans, candles every where, music, carpet, fancy fire pit and lots of champagne. I even made escargot with mushrooms over the fire.

Of course I had to load my whole van but thats why i got it!

christie
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Honestly tho you might not mind camping with me. I am Martha Stewart camper here. Even in the rough I can get pretty damn fancy. I need to dig up my last major camp trip where I brought an whole bed, a big carport tent, mosquito netting, animal print sheets, generator, fans, candles every where, music, carpet, fancy fire pit and lots of champagne. I even made escargot with mushrooms over the fire.

Of course I had to load my whole van but thats why i got it!

For all that effort, I could just stay at The Jefferson... LOL

:nyahnyah:

I did think that we had steaks and brussel sprouts Saturday night was a very cool thing...

I. am. sick. of. snow.

Kenna
02-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Mornin' everyone! Ahhhh I LOVE the blue sky and sunshine...passing some along your way (until the next snow...).

Then we teach you.

Trust me, I am a woman that has spent most of her life rolling the ball. Even in my past relationships.

But today, I will not enter into a relationship, partnership, etc. unless we are equal, he nurtures my heart and spirit and adores me enough to "want" to do things for me. We kid around with the honey do list.... lol- well maybe we make some list, BUT trust me I really dont need to. He has it all well covered. How refreshing for a change. This is AWESOME! Made me smile very much and start my day with positive thoughts...Thanks darlin'.

Umm, Teach me please! LOL I'll pay the tuition in lots of homemade cookies & coffee. I, too, have spent most my life rolling the ball.... I've been called the "High Power Boardroom Priss with a whip". I'm finding it hard to let go of some "control" for lack of a better word.

But last night I thought of a good one:
Honey, Take me to Ireland.

Sachita
02-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Mornin' everyone! Ahhhh I LOVE the blue sky and sunshine...passing some along your way (until the next snow...).

Umm, Teach me please! LOL I'll pay the tuition in lots of homemade cookies & coffee. I, too, have spent most my life rolling the ball.... I've been called the "High Power Boardroom Priss with a whip". I'm finding it hard to let go of some "control" for lack of a better word.

But last night I thought of a good one:
Honey, Take me to Ireland.

It takes the right man/butch/etc. that you trust and respect enough to give it to. Sure, you might struggle no and then but when you find the right person you'll let go.

If you can't and hy/he needs work then step it up. You aint the one that needs the training. Tell em to step up the plate or get off the play field.

wolfwalker
02-08-2010, 12:37 PM
LOL I think I will stay out of here for a while. looks like someone is whipping out the femme handbook. gotta go LOL

:fishing: :missing:

christie
02-08-2010, 01:30 PM
It takes the right man/butch/etc. that you trust and respect enough to give it to. Sure, you might struggle no and then but when you find the right person you'll let go.

If you can't and hy/he needs work then step it up. You aint the one that needs the training. Tell em to step up the plate or get off the play field.

Or as I like to say, "my way... or my other way" :raspberry:

I don't think what a lot of people understand is that we run the world because we are good at it, it furthers the relationship towards common, mutual goals, and well, because our partners are secure enough in themselves to let it be so.

I find that because we are strong and can make a "honeydo" list, some take issue with it being about power. I don't think it could be further from the truth. It doesn't take away from Jess's strength, Dominance or Topness. I believe that it allows hym less to worry with and reinforces hym. It certainly doesn't make hym a bottom or a boi.

Since Jess is spending the weekend with me in Richmond, here's a small weekend list...

Go to bank and get dollar bills for excursion to strip club
Put out

:dance2:

Jess
02-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Or as I like to say, "my way... or my other way" :raspberry:

I don't think what a lot of people understand is that we run the world because we are good at it, it furthers the relationship towards common, mutual goals, and well, because our partners are secure enough in themselves to let it be so.

I find that because we are strong and can make a "honeydo" list, some take issue with it being about power. I don't think it could be further from the truth. It doesn't take away from Jess's strength, Dominance or Topness. I believe that it allows hym less to worry with and reinforces hym. It certainly doesn't make hym a bottom or a boi.

Since Jess is spending the weekend with me in Richmond, here's a small weekend list...

Go to bank and get dollar bills for excursion to strip club
Put out

hot dayam.. everyone's a winner!!!!

Liam
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Boy howdy!!!

hot dayam.. everyone's a winner!!!!

christie
02-09-2010, 06:35 AM
I think the honey do lists are easier to navigate when there is a lil music involved:

YouTube- Eric Church Hell on the Heart

christie
02-09-2010, 06:39 AM
... embrace it, brother. You're almost here... and I know ya'll are counting the hours...

YouTube- Montgomery Gentry - Long Line of Losers [ HQ Video + Lyrics + Ringtone Download ]

Jess
02-09-2010, 06:41 AM
He must have been peeking over my shoulder when he wrote this !

christie
02-14-2010, 10:33 PM
So, this weekend was not without some "Honey do " lists...

I am parking the car Friday night. Lot is across the street from restaurant. We are already late to meet another couple for our dinner date.

I park, get out of the car and walk around to meet Jess. No Jess.

Its 12 degrees (or pretty close to it) outside.

Me: "Honey?!?!?!? What are you DOING?"

Jess: "Trying to get my balls out of my bellybutton"

Me: "Would you PLEASE stop fucking with your dick before I freeze to death?!?! Thank you. Thank you very much."

(Think Kyra in The Closer)
:dance2::dance2:

Jess
02-14-2010, 10:43 PM
I blame it on the potholes

YouTube- Graham's Pothole Video

Kenna
02-14-2010, 10:46 PM
So, this weekend was not without some "Honey do " lists...

I am parking the car Friday night. Lot is across the street from restaurant. We are already late to meet another couple for our dinner date.

I park, get out of the car and walk around to meet Jess. No Jess.

Its 12 degrees (or pretty close to it) outside.

Me: "Honey?!?!?!? What are you DOING?"

Jess: "Trying to get my balls out of my bellybutton"

Me: "Would you PLEASE stop fucking with your dick before I freeze to death?!?! Thank you. Thank you very much."

(Think Kyra in The Closer)
:dance2::dance2:

OMG!!! I can tell it would be IMPOSSIBLE to keep a straight face around you and Jess at the Reunion!! You two would be AMAZING at Stand-up! It would be standing room only for tickets to see your show! I'm laughing my fat ass off here!!

Sachita
02-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Honey paint my toe nails? Please?

wolfwalker
02-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Honey paint my toe nails? Please?

oh good lord ok come here, bring polish
:nerd:

Jess
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM

resistance is futile.. you will be assimilated

christie
02-17-2010, 06:43 PM

HA!!!

He does get MAJOR points for knowing that its "polish"...

Jess
02-17-2010, 06:53 PM
how many points does "nail junk" get?:byebye:

christie
02-17-2010, 07:11 PM

depends...

is the bathroom painted so you can put my nail junk back where it lives??

Jess
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
depends...

is the bathroom painted so you can put my nail junk back where it lives??

it will be.. with a little less :phonegab::phonegab::phonegab:

:sunglass::bolt:

christie
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
it will be.. with a little less :phonegab::phonegab::phonegab:

:sunglass::bolt:

Then put the computer down and go paint :P

Jess
02-17-2010, 07:29 PM
can't I just put out?

YouTube- David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo

christie
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
can't I just put out?

YouTube- David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24A6pAz4pw)

If you leave now, you can be here to wake me up for a middle of the nighter! :bedfuck:

*looking up phone numbers for professional painters

Jess
02-17-2010, 07:34 PM
If you leave now, you can be here to wake me up for a middle of the nighter! :bedfuck:

awwww.. I love you so very very much!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Sachita
02-18-2010, 09:51 AM

Oh damn you guys are going to give our other honeys ideas. Professional painters my ass! lol I gots a professional painter right here. If he says he wants me to hire a professional anything I'm coming back with "Do you remember where Mcdonalds is?" lol

I called him my boy toy and he chuckled thinking I was kidding. I've got big plans and a step by step process. Remember I'm a master at this shit! First the carrot juice, healthy food, vitamins, always shoving a bottle of water in his hands, meditation..... lol damn right this woman has an agenda.

So he'll be painting and doing "Daddy Duty" later, for sure!

wolfwalker
02-18-2010, 06:18 PM
dear maker of honey do list,

the doer of the honey do list hereby informs you that for tonite. I am off duty. I will not be drinking carrot juice, water, nor taking any vitamins.

I will be sitting my butt in this fanstastic massage chair, drinking a bottle of coke and enjoying some bud. then i am going to eat that great smelling food you are cooking. after which i am going to retreat to my soft ,comfortable bed and watch TV. Please fell free to join me for some cuddle time. :) then peaceful sleepy time.

for the remainer of tonite, do not talk to me about projects.honey do lists, or other such stuff. in the morning, i will put the table together, insulate the door, take care of the chickens, pig, and the 9 dogs sharing our home.

your loving doer of honey do list. :jack:

wolfwalker
02-18-2010, 07:06 PM

minus 1 LOL

Sachita
02-18-2010, 07:09 PM
dear maker of honey do list,

the doer of the honey do list hereby informs you that for tonite. I am off duty. I will not be drinking carrot juice, water, nor taking any vitamins.

I will be sitting my butt in this fanstastic massage chair, drinking a bottle of coke and enjoying some bud. then i am going to eat that great smelling food you are cooking. after which i am going to retreat to my soft ,comfortable bed and watch TV. Please fell free to join me for some cuddle time. :) then peaceful sleepy time.

for the remainer of tonite, do not talk to me about projects.honey do lists, or other such stuff. in the morning, i will put the table together, insulate the door, take care of the chickens, pig, and the 9 dogs sharing our home.

your loving doer of honey do list. :jack:

hmmmmmmmmm

Jess
02-18-2010, 10:01 PM
minus 1 LOL

dayam you!!!! :overreaction:

c'est la vie :whoop:

( I just really like smileys that flail their arms about!) :dance2:

Jess
02-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Oh damn you guys are going to give our other honeys ideas. Professional painters my ass! lol I gots a professional painter right here. If he says he wants me to hire a professional anything I'm coming back with "Do you remember where Mcdonalds is?" lol

I called him my boy toy and he chuckled thinking I was kidding. I've got big plans and a step by step process. Remember I'm a master at this shit! First the carrot juice, healthy food, vitamins, always shoving a bottle of water in his hands, meditation..... lol damn right this woman has an agenda.

So he'll be painting and doing "Daddy Duty" later, for sure!

Unfortunately, hiring a painter would just stress me out more. The last "professional painter" that came into our house to "show us his stuff" while making some lame attempt at bidding on some work we wanted done, I had to go behind and re-do all of his work. pffffttttt~~~~

I got dis ;)

christie
02-19-2010, 02:13 AM
minus 1 LOL

but the bathroom is coming along nicely and looks GREAT...that negates "nail junk" and demerits!

Revised honeydo list of Friday...

Caretaker of world's WORST patient evah! (that bad patient would be me)

christie
05-02-2010, 04:45 AM
Checking in to see the progress on the list....

- install backsplash and moulding in kitchen done
- paint kitchen ceiling and if we don't like it, install faux tin tiles done
- have washer/dryer connections movedIn progress - should be done by end of week
- move washer/dryer to new location In progress - should be done by end of week
- trim out recessed component area in den done
- 1/2 bath rehab - new toilet, install wall cabinet and mirror done
- build deck
- fence done
- landscapingIn progress - should be done by end of week

Just so you know, Codger... I think you have done an amazing job on working the list - well, we have :cheesy: Thank you.

Jess
05-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Checking in to see the progress on the list....

Just so you know, Codger... I think you have done an amazing job on working the list - well, we have :cheesy: Thank you.

Well, some things like landscaping are never completely done, but a great start has been made! Hopefully, I can start working on my raised beds this coming week! Annnnd maybe get sand laid and level for putting up a pool, unless of course the doggys decide it is a great sand box.. grrrrr.

Yes, WE have gotten a lot done and are continuing to create a loving home!

Adoring you my lil messmaker slave driver!!!! :awww::awww::awww:

christie
05-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Well, some things like landscaping are never completely done, but a great start has been made! Hopefully, I can start working on my raised beds this coming week! Annnnd maybe get sand laid and level for putting up a pool, unless of course the doggys decide it is a great sand box.. grrrrr.

Yes, WE have gotten a lot done and are continuing to create a loving home!

Adoring you my lil messmaker slave driver!!!! :awww::awww::awww:

Check off "move washer/dryer connects"
Check off "new home for W/D"
Check off ceiling fans for front porch and upstairs landing.
Check off fill dirt to smooth out yer Momma's gardening trenches.
Check off moving yer Momma's leftover heavy crap (concrete table and benches and most of all, the engine to the truck that needs to be just blown up)

We've been busy! Whew. I am glad we are taking this weekend off!

Bit
05-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Dear avocado girl,

...migawds... concrete furniture? truck engines? how can either of you walk today? :blink:

Admiring From a Distance,
Sympathy Aches

Jess
05-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Dear avocado girl,

...migawds... concrete furniture? truck engines? how can either of you walk today? :blink:

Admiring From a Distance,
Sympathy Aches

em, strapping young men were paid handsomely for the heavy lifting requirements. IE: MAN U ALL labor.... no offense to any ftm's/ male id folk...

all I know is Daddy still has an intact back and avacado lady didn't lift more than her pointing finger :4femme:

The list goes on....

Bit
05-17-2010, 03:27 PM
LOL, well, alrighty then, Jess!

We accomplished something on the Honey-Do list yesterday! *beams* Our porch posts are evenly spaced which is utterly STUPID because that left the place where two beams of the porch met completely UNsupported, and of course they started sagging. *STUPID people!!* So yesterday we jacked the porch back up---hooo boy was that loud!--by cutting 2x4s too long and wedging/hammering them into place. AND they are already primed! Now I just have to get them painted as well... and um, get the primer out of my hair... and off Gryph's drill....