PDA

View Full Version : the Woo Woo Thread-Law of Attraction anyone?

girl_dee
02-23-2017, 07:30 PM
Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?

kittygrrl
02-23-2017, 07:36 PM
no, I don't! but I would like to know more:glasses:

girl_dee
02-23-2017, 07:51 PM
no, I don't! but I would like to know more:glasses:

Ohhh sit right here....

Recently... I moved to a new state and needed a job. The town where I want to work is HUGE ya hear HUGE. I have been on a number of interviews, and something always happened and I didn't get the job. ..one even gave me a start date, then changed their mind. Very weird but I knew something better was in store for me... well.... weeks go by. I get a call about going to work for this company that occupies the bottom floor of a two story historical building in the old part of town. The part I love. i knew this was it. I found a photo of the inside of the building, and started manifesting... i made it my computer background. I made it my wallpaper on my cell. I kept it up at all times. I stared at it...

All weekend I visioned myself walking into that building, what it would feel like, sound like, smell like. (USE ALL 5 SENSES!). ... what the floor looked like, the beams the lights. everything.

So i land an interview for that Friday. YAY. I'm on my way.

The next day, another company calls me that I had applied to, and does a phone interview. I have no idea where they are located but no biggie. They follow up and book an interview for that same Friday, two hours from the other interview for my *dream job*.

I drive to the first interview, and i notice the address looks familiar.

Guess what?? BOTH INTERVIEWS ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING!! The building that I have been staring at for DAYS. Did I say this town is HUGE and i have two interviews in the same small building within two hours of each other?? What are the chances!

two companies occupy this building, and i had an interview with BOTH OF THEM on the SAME MORNING. One upstairs, one downstairs!

Well the job i THOUGHT I really wanted, didn't sound so great after i got the details. But the 2nd job... its right up my alley, the pay is great, the hours are great. I started two days ago.

So there I was, walking into this building that I had been envisioning for days.

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/Cajun_Dee/myoffice_zpsunmmmgfl.png (http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/Cajun_Dee/media/myoffice_zpsunmmmgfl.png.html)

girl_dee
02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
One thing that has been HUGE in my life is the Art of Decluttering.

This book lays it ALL OUT. https://image.slidesharecdn.com/thejapaneseartofdeclutteringandorganizin-150310053314-conversion-gate01/95/the-japanese-art-of-decluttering-and-organizin-2-638.jpg?cb=1425965710

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Old bank statements, GONE
Clothes I don't wear anymore, GONE
Shoes, GONE
Old mismatched Tupperware, GONE
Pics, scanned, and tossed
3 years worth of payroll checks, WHY??? Well they are GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

So what are you going to declutter today???

Medusa
02-23-2017, 08:45 PM

This book lays it ALL OUT. https://image.slidesharecdn.com/thejapaneseartofdeclutteringandorganizin-150310053314-conversion-gate01/95/the-japanese-art-of-decluttering-and-organizin-2-638.jpg?cb=1425965710

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Shoes, GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!

girl_dee
02-23-2017, 08:57 PM
YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!

Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.

homoe
02-24-2017, 03:06 AM
I am really enjoying reading folks posts on this thread!

I've always been a minimalist so unfortunately I don't have much to post in that regards.

I'm not sure about the whole Law of Attraction but I'd be happy to keep an open mind about it and learn more!

candy_coated_bitch
02-24-2017, 03:15 AM
Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.

I would love to read this book. I have recently gotten rid of a bunch of stuff and it felt really good. I think I believe in the principles of this book.

As far as the laws of attraction, as I understand it, I know I have manifested certain things in my life by releasing them into the universe.

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 05:14 AM
I am really enjoying reading folks posts on this thread!

I've always been a minimalist so unfortunately I don't have much to post in that regards.

I'm not sure about the whole Law of Attraction but I'd be happy to keep an open mind about it and learn more!

Oh then we will have lots to talk about! Its not just about material things. Sometimes we need to declutter people from our lives, or other things. Like I have about 5 checking accounts. I needed them for different reasons in the past. I have got to close those accounts, they are just in the way.

I always manifest a great parking spot, just like in the Secret!

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 05:15 AM
I would love to read this book. I have recently gotten rid of a bunch of stuff and it felt really good. I think I believe in the principles of this book.

As far as the laws of attraction, as I understand it, I know I have manifested certain things in my life by releasing them into the universe.

recently I cleaned out my car. My glove box was chock full of junk.

Now I actually have gloves in there,

It feels great!

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 05:38 AM
Another thing. While waiting to get my answer on the job, i did not watch anything that brought up any negative feelings in me. No ID channel LOL.

I watched old comedy movies, or just listened to music that made me feel good.

I stayed away from FB mostly (can be REAL negative!) and any talk that was anything less than positive and good hearted.

In fact I just realized I have not gone back to binge watching ID channel or 48 hours. You don't realize that it can weigh heavy on you, watching these shows.

Medusa
02-24-2017, 09:26 AM
I've got a friend at work who does vision boards every month. He cuts photos from magazines and even writes what he wants. I enjoy going into his office and seeing what he has going on every month :)

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 11:20 AM
I've got a friend at work who does vision boards every month. He cuts photos from magazines and even writes what he wants. I enjoy going into his office and seeing what he has going on every month :)

I love this. But I am lazy.

Some folks use Pinterest to create a vision board the.next screen shoot it.

Medusa
02-24-2017, 02:53 PM
I love this. But I am lazy.

Some folks use Pinterest to create a vision board the.next screen shoot it.

YES! Pinterest as a modern digitized version of manifestation! I have several boards for "things I will make one day" or "my dream house" and even recipes I want to try.

I especially love being able to share boards with friends for collab efforts :)

homoe
02-24-2017, 04:25 PM
Is Laws of Attraction similar to self-fulfilling prophecy then?

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Decluttering bills.

You want more abundance?, pay bills as soon as they come in. You don't want that energy hanging over you. Get em gone. Track your income. Focus on whats coming IN rather than going out.

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 05:00 PM
Is Laws of Attraction similar to self-fulfilling prophecy then?

According to wikipedia's definition, it is.

There is an old saying "Speak it into existence"

If you go around saying *God i am SO BROKE* guess what you will be?

If you go around saying "GOD I AM SO ABUNDANT! " ... guess what happens?

homoe
02-24-2017, 05:00 PM
I'm very much like my father was. I have the money already set aside for bills before they even arrive..

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm very much like my father was. I have the money already set aside for bills before they even arrive..

Thats great!

Another big thing in the woo woo world of manifesting is how we treat money, Do you have an old beat up wallet? The Universe needs to know that we are grateful and don't take abundance for granted.

DON'T BUY SECOND HAND WALLETS OR PURSES! You never know if you are buying something from someone who had a poverty mindset, and that energy will be all over that shit. Buy it new and invoke YOUR abundant energy into it. Get something nice! Something that says "i am abundant and fortunate". Something you feel proud of. After all it's holding your fortune!

You need to FEEL abundant to be abundant.

homoe
02-24-2017, 06:26 PM
Thats great!

Another big thing in the woo woo world of manifesting is how we treat money, Do you have an old beat up wallet? The Universe needs to know that we are grateful and don't take abundance for granted.

DON'T BUY SECOND HAND WALLETS OR PURSES! You never know if you are buying something from someone who had a poverty mindset, and that energy will be all over that shit. Buy it new and invoke YOUR abundant energy into it. Get something nice! Something that says "i am abundant and fortunate". Something you feel proud of. After all it's holding your fortune!

You need to FEEL abundant to be abundant.

Yes, my wallet is old and beaten up! Is that a good thing or bad thing?

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Yes, my wallet is old and beaten up! Is that a good thing or bad thing?

It needs to be replaced! Show some respect to whats inside!

homoe
02-24-2017, 06:32 PM
It needs to be replaced! Show some respect to whats inside!

Oh OK thank you.....

girl_dee
02-24-2017, 06:34 PM
Oh OK thank you.....

what does abundant look like to you?

girl_dee
02-25-2017, 08:43 AM
Here is my Fortune shrine.

Its a combination of attracting fortune and sending out gratitude.

The Goddess in the photo is Goddess Fortuna. She is abundant with coins and on top of the world. There are some gorgeous statues of her......

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa436/deecajun/16179110_10211967691253727_3904906415136993927_o_z psv2czmmnk.jpg

girl_dee
02-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Today i happen to notice a ton of keys on my keyring. I went through them and realized there are only two that I need. I threw out bunch of old ones I don't need anymore. Feels so much lighter in my bag!

I also cleared out some old business cards I have accumulated. Why am I hanging on this stuff?

Old text messages. One person I had over 2,000!!!! Thats crazy. Also went through my contacts and deleted a bunch I don't need. Feels so good!

Also old relationship *stuff *. I still had a few things that I was holding on to..like an old fortune cookie message i found. Time to toss it and open up some space.

Clyde
02-26-2017, 06:41 PM
http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1390062620l/244383.jpg

I have found this book to be amazingly informative and helpful in understanding how the Law of Attraction can be applied to your life.

girl_dee
02-26-2017, 06:48 PM
http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1390062620l/244383.jpg

I have found this book to be amazingly informative and helpful in understanding how the Law of Attraction can be applied to your life.

Wow thanks! i am going to get this.

Clyde
02-26-2017, 06:56 PM
Wow thanks! i am going to get this.

Yw :) You can also find a ton of videos on youtube by them, also mind-blowingly helpful.

girl_dee
02-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Has anyone heard of EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique.

It has changed my life!

Brad Yates is the guru.

/JiD72cZ5mcU

girl_dee
03-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Coming out of a new moon, my energy is very low.

My sister just left for a visit, and i am emotionally exhausted.

Sometimes you just gotta process and raise the vibration once it passes.

legally_b10nde
03-02-2017, 12:57 PM

Shoes, GONE

I think the Simpson's had an episode about this book too. LOL

http://www.ooyuz.com/images/2017/0/9/1483988133584.jpg

girl_dee
03-02-2017, 04:21 PM
I think the Simpson's had an episode about this book too. LOL

http://www.ooyuz.com/images/2017/0/9/1483988133584.jpg

:huhlaugh: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

girl_dee
03-05-2017, 07:57 AM
One thing that is important is to not sink into a *poverty mindset*

Example... saying:

*I am SO broke*
*I can't afford it*
* I don't have ANY money*

The Universe hears "Ok you are broke, so be it"

Reframing these phrases sets off a whole new message to the big U.

*I have PLENTY of money, thank you for my abundance*
*I choose to not spend money on this right now, I am so grateful for my employment*

I am struggling myself right now because I took two months off and have used my reserves (which was planned but still) and want to go buy a few things. (two Himalayan salt lamps at the moment) I keep fighting to say *I can't have that * or *I don't have the money*

The truth is I DO have the money. My reflex is to say *I don't have money *- so guess what the Universe hears?

The universe will make it so. Keep your messages clear! (note to self)

WolfyOne
03-05-2017, 08:48 AM
I'm off to work, but need to come back here later to finish reading and add my own words on decluttering

girl_dee
03-05-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm off to work, but need to come back here later to finish reading and add my own words on decluttering

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing what you have to say about decluttering.

I just decluttered a ton of stuff out of the fridge. I wish I had done this before I went to the store.

Jesse
03-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Has anyone heard of EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique.

It has changed my life!

Brad Yates is the guru.

/JiD72cZ5mcU

It's awesome the EFT is working so well for you. It's a useful tool to have in your arsenal! I used to tap 10 years ago, and taught others as well, but I use Reiki more than anything lately.

girl_dee
03-05-2017, 10:50 AM
It's awesome the EFT is working so well for you. It's a useful tool to have in your arsenal! I used to tap 10 years ago, and taught others as well, but I use Reiki more than anything lately.

Ohhhhhh Reiki, a WHOLE other subject. I am a level 2 Reiki practitioner.

Love love love Reiki - I mostly used it while doing massage therapy. Does your Reiki kick in even when you aren't expecting it to?

girl_dee
03-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Today I caught myself saying * I am STARVING!!*..

The truth is, I am not starving. I have plenty to eat. It was just lunchtime, but honestly I don't take people going hungry lightly and tossing that word out there is something I want to avoid.

I also said *I am broke until payday* .. thats not the truth either!

I don't want the messages "starving" and "broke" going out to the Universe.

:princess:

Jesse
03-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Ohhhhhh Reiki, a WHOLE other subject. I am a level 2 Reiki practitioner.

Love love love Reiki - I mostly used it while doing massage therapy. Does your Reiki kick in even when you aren't expecting it to?

I stayed at a level 2 for a few years before moving to the master level. Ummm...no I can't say it kicks in unexpectedly, but I learned to apply a keyword to turn Reiki on when needed. As soon as I say it to myself I can feel the Reiki begin to flow.

girl_dee
03-08-2017, 06:20 PM
I stayed at a level 2 for a few years before moving to the master level. Ummm...no I can't say it kicks in unexpectedly, but I learned to apply a keyword to turn Reiki on when needed. As soon as I say it to myself I can feel the Reiki begin to flow.

I am debating on whether on not I want to go on to Master Level.

I didn't feel any more woo when moving on to level 2.

Jesse
03-08-2017, 06:25 PM
I am debating on whether on not I want to go on to Master Level.

I didn't feel any more woo when moving on to level 2.

I didn't feel anything at lvl 1, but during the lvl 2 ceremony I felt like the top of my head opened and light came pouring in. I probably sound crazy to others, but that's how it felt. Master level is mostly for teaching others.

Have you ever participated in a Reiki circle? They are awesome!

girl_dee
03-08-2017, 07:43 PM
I didn't feel anything at lvl 1, but during the lvl 2 ceremony I felt like the top of my head opened and light came pouring in. I probably sound crazy to others, but that's how it felt. Master level is mostly for teaching others.

Have you ever participated in a Reiki circle? They are awesome!

Yes i got a Reiki circle going at the head injury unit where I used to work. It was awesome!

When i got attuned, level 1, i had my eyes closed but could feel and see my teacher as she passed over me, it was like a big wheel of color turning right over me. It was amazing!

RockOn
03-08-2017, 09:26 PM
girl_dee, I must get a copy of your declutter book. I have too much stuff.Thanks for post! :)

WolfyOne
03-11-2017, 10:23 AM
To me, declutter is the same as letting go. Freeing up things in your life that you've been hanging on to for too long. When I left Oklahoma, I gave away many things I was toting around for more than 5 years that I never unpacked. I had to ask myself why. When I finally was able to tell myself I no longer had a use for any of it, I let go. I lifted a heavy weight off of me. My brain said, freeing yourself of material things was a start because material things can be replaced, if truly needed. Closets with clothes I'd kept and no longer wore, gone. But decluttering wasn't just about letting go of material things. I released toxic people and chose a saner, quieter life. I've learned to live simple not extravagant.

As for using words I never ever put out to the universe, I have one and it has been with me since childhood. The word hate is one I have never used. I learned from my mom to replace it with dislike. She used to tell all her kids, hate is a strong word and although you may not like something or someone, you cannot say you absolutely hate. She said, what if you told someone you love that you hate them in anger and you go to sleep, wake up and find they died. She said, you will always know, in your heart, what your last words were to them.

girl_dee
03-11-2017, 10:46 AM
One thing that i have done and has totally worked for me, is when I have a goal I am manifesting I change my passwords to match that goal. How many times a day do you type this in, and reinforce your message.

All last year I made my passwords

" NAMEOFTHETOWNIWANTEDTOLIVEIN2017 " .....

Well on January 1, 2017 I started my move and it all fell into place.

girl_dee
04-09-2017, 07:30 AM
An Empath friend commented that the latest political events have left her having sensory overload.

Exactly.

Does anyone else feel *heavy* when these things happen?

My life has taken a shift this week and i feel SO secure and in my happy space, but outside of that space i feel angry, sad and helpless.

i was sitting at work and heard a train come by, and thought *hmmm i wonder what it sounds like when i missile strikes*

it's heavy, and is why i cannot watch the news.

Gayandgray
04-17-2017, 08:16 AM
I would really like to know more about this Law of Attraction?

Gayandgray
04-23-2017, 12:01 AM
So I guess I have been working the Law of Attraction here recently and didn't actually realize it?! I had decided to change my mindset toward my job and other aspects of my life, and I decided to start practicing gratitude every day.
Things starting looking up and all of a sudden, things weren't so bad after all! I had heard some about The Secret years ago but never got interested in it enough to learn more about it, and I didn't realize that The Law of Attraction and The Secret were the same thing.
Since nobody responded to my post I went ahead and googled about the LOA and I'm really feeling like this is something I can do on a daily basis. I have already had great results just by setting my intentions for the day as soon as I wake up, keeping positive even when it's really hard, etc. And I did some decluttering but girl_dee has given me some great ideas for even more from her posts.
I'm going to continue to read online more about this Woo woo Law of Attraction stuff and maybe look into vision boards on Pinterest, since I'm on Pinterest a lot.

girl_dee
04-23-2017, 02:08 AM
Hi Gay&Gray!

i missed your post but maybe that was meant to be.

Have you seen the Secret? It's not the end all be all but it sure is a good one to watch if you are interested in LOA

the BEST way for me to manifest things that i want is to keep the negative people out of my life

girl_dee
04-23-2017, 02:18 AM
YES! Pinterest as a modern digitized version of manifestation! I have several boards for "things I will make one day" or "my dream house" and even recipes I want to try.

I especially love being able to share boards with friends for collab efforts :)

for added effect when you do your vision boards, feel like you already have what you are manifesting.

like when i manifested this job in this building that i wanted, i visualized myself walking in, with my lunch bag, sitting at a desk and working. i saw me with my own parking spot and sitting outside to have lunch by the train tracks. i used all 5 senses to put me in that building.

What i visualized and felt is exactly what happens to me every day when i go to work in that exact building!

so act like it is already yours

Gayandgray
04-23-2017, 07:06 AM
No, I never saw The Secret but I did see the books that were out in the bookstore. I'm really interested in this and it's really a strange coincidence because like I said in my post last night, I have never really read much about this stuff, yet I had this desire to totally change my mindset and start being more positive and telling myself everything would be okay. Well now it is!!!! This just blows my mind! Over six months ago I was burned out at my job as a cna, I was feeling like other things in my life were never going to straighten out, etc. Now, this staying positive thing has completely changed my outlook about my job! I feel good about my job now and look forward to going to work. I'm grateful that I was able to get my job back, even though I had to take a cut in pay. At first they said I wouldn't, but Corporate said I had to. That bothered me but I'm just so grateful to have my job back that I didn't care. Now I want to manifest myself moving up the ladder and getting a raise next year..... How exactly do I use my 5 senses girl_dee?

girl_dee
04-23-2017, 12:07 PM
... How exactly do I use my 5 senses girl_dee?

Go deep.

I will use the job example again.

Sound- i imagined what it sounded like, that building is old and sounds carry. no acoustics and i knew it. i could hear people working and laughing. i knew the train that passes by would be loud when it came by.

Sight - obviously, what it looks like. i stared at the bricks, the foundation, looked up the history of how it was built. i took it all in . i kept that photo on my computer all weekend, made it the background on my phone

Touch... i drove to the building and touched it. i felt the rails and bricks .... i knew i would be in there one day!

Smell- i knew the building was remodeled inside so i imagined it smelled old but not bad. Not musty, just old. i imagined the coffee in the break room and lunches as people brought them in

Taste- i could taste my morning coffee at my desk, and my lunch on the patio tables outside. Things would taste REAL good knowing i had a good job in a place i wanted to be in.

Everything i imagined, came exactly true

gotoseagrl
04-23-2017, 02:40 PM
Thank you for starting this wonderful thread. I have been reading and watching about this topic and others related for quite some time now. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but I tried doing a focus wheel (a bunch of stuff written around a central statement) a few months back on one of the biggest most important things to me.

I have to get the hang of this sort of "charting" better, but I do keep a journal and several notebooks for myself where I can at least get things out on paper, which helps a lot since I am such a visual learner/thinker.

And yes, staying de-cluttered has become something vital to me. I keep a drawer where I put paper junk that can be shredded, so that at least if I don't get around to shredding, it has a place to go that is out of sight until I get to it and it gives me relief knowing that I don't have anything extra around that isn't being used or isn't worth keeping.

The key thing made me laugh lol. I always end up with keys to who knows who's house or gate or whatever, and if they aren't keys I use regularly, I totally forget where they came from and have to throw them out, risking that I might throw out one I actually need cause they all look so similar.

Today i happen to notice a ton of keys on my keyring. I went through them and realized there are only two that I need. I threw out bunch of old ones I don't need anymore. Feels so much lighter in my bag!

I also cleared out some old business cards I have accumulated. Why am I hanging on this stuff?

Old text messages. One person I had over 2,000!!!! Thats crazy. Also went through my contacts and deleted a bunch I don't need. Feels so good!

Also old relationship *stuff *. I still had a few things that I was holding on to..like an old fortune cookie message i found. Time to toss it and open up some space.

girl_dee
04-24-2017, 02:40 AM
right now i am dealing with some emotional triggers. while i am not proud of this fact it is what it is.

i am trying so hard to replace the fear and worries with gratitude immediately.

it sure helps

i do believe we attract more fear and worry when all we do is to be fearful and worry

its easier said than done

NavyButch
04-24-2017, 04:34 AM
This is a great thread dee. I also believe in the Law of Attraction and manifestation. As my Granny says, "you bring about what you think about". And I totally agree with her.

I also believe that we can make ourselves sick when we stay in the negative or when we keep ourselves stressed out and all of that.

So, my example of manifestation is this. I was driving my car a couple of weeks ago and all of the sudden it started to skip. Almost like a chugging thing. I immediately went into "mantra mode". Instead of panicking, I started this mantra in my head "it is going to be ok gladys, you can do this" (yes, I named my car gladys haha). and I kept saying it for a good 2-3 minutes. What happened? The chugging stopped and it has not happened since.

Seems silly when I type it out. But, I firmly believe that doing that mantra worked. If anything at all it gave me a reprieve so that I can take my car in and have it checked out. I think the mantra helped from something immediately happening that day and leaving me stranded and having to call Triple-A.

Shystonefem
04-24-2017, 05:57 AM
You can use visualization for almost anything.

I wanted to lose weight (a few years back). I visualized seeing myself the way I wanted to look. I have lost the weight. I was never a big eater, I eat like a bird but something changed inside of me that allowed me to lose weight.

As much as I know how to direct energy, sometimes life is tiring. I have, just recently, been focused enough to meditate but my surroundings are not optimal for any type of spiritual activities.

I am hoping to get back to using my Reiki skills again. I am an USUI Master Teacher and a Shamballa level 3.

I like the idea about the passwords, that is a great way to keep goals in the forefront.

girl_dee
04-24-2017, 05:17 PM
You can use visualization for almost anything.

I wanted to lose weight (a few years back). I visualized seeing myself the way I wanted to look. I have lost the weight. I was never a big eater, I eat like a bird but something changed inside of me that allowed me to lose weight.

As much as I know how to direct energy, sometimes life is tiring. I have, just recently, been focused enough to meditate but my surroundings are not optimal for any type of spiritual activities.

I am hoping to get back to using my Reiki skills again. I am an USUI Master Teacher and a Shamballa level 3.

I like the idea about the passwords, that is a great way to keep goals in the forefront.

i am Reiki 2.... i didn't feel any more attuned then when i was at level one. i love when it kicks on... mine kicks on when i am near and accident or a sick person.

when i took up energy work the other massage therapists would say *thats SO WOO WOO* .. like it was witch craft! Pfffft my clients loved Reiki!

gotoseagrl
04-24-2017, 05:23 PM
I love listening to this lady speak and I love what she says about listening to your spirit and intuition.

iI02X_wAdR4

girl_dee
04-24-2017, 05:33 PM
OMG that was amazing! i love the part about departed ancestors and feeling things in your belly!

hahah the hokey pokey song. i love it!

Thank you for sharing :bunchflowers:

girl_dee
04-25-2017, 03:45 AM
i woke up about 10 minutes after i fell asleep. i knew this could end up being hours of trying to go back to sleep.

i loaded a guided meditation youtube that really worked. Sometimes i stay awake through them...

there are many that you can use that are suggestive relating to what you are working on in your life.....

When i took up hypnotherapy i was amazed at what lay below the surface.

girl_dee
04-26-2017, 03:27 AM
Each day if the weather permits i walk for lunch. i walk along the rail road tracks near my job, and i always find coins.

Yesterday i found a penny just sitting on there waiting for me to find it.

All i can think of is when i saw that the big U was saying

*You are on the right track*

Gayandgray
04-26-2017, 09:17 AM
This stuff is really working!

girl_dee
04-26-2017, 10:13 AM
YUP!!

Right now I am sitting outside of the building having lunch in the exact spot that I came out to touch when I was manifesting my job. It works

girl_dee
04-27-2017, 03:58 AM
This.! have lost my way with tapping....

Tapping to this morning.......

47Dmy5U9jDE

girl_dee
04-28-2017, 03:44 AM
"it is said there are only two emotions, love and fear"

Tap with me

heQvpti4uvo

Gayandgray
05-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Ok, so I have been practicing the loa and this stuff DOES work!

girl_dee
05-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Ok, so I have been practicing the loa and this stuff DOES work!

Ohhhh tell me all about it

kittygrrl
05-05-2017, 04:24 PM
i'm really enjoying the positivity of this thread. ty Dee

:loveBFP:

girl_dee
05-05-2017, 06:32 PM
i have really been sending out the juju in way of sage and candles lately.

For my beloved ones and the world.

girl_dee
05-13-2017, 12:40 PM
lighting candles for peace and calm

girl_dee
05-24-2017, 02:52 AM
i've been asking the Universe for a friend that i can go do stuff with, like fishing and kayaking... someone who knows the area that could show me around..so i can go by myself when i want to...

i have got to keep myself busy, and being outdoors feeds my soul.

just how nice it would be not to have to go off by myself all the time....

i think they appeared yesterday :)

Gayandgray
05-24-2017, 08:31 AM
I have sort of gotten off track with the LOA. It's my own fault. I'm now going to start asking the universe to help me RELAX and not stress so much, to just live IN THE MOMENT and not worry about the future. :praying::praying:

Bard
05-24-2017, 09:47 AM
I think one of the harder points is to keep the negative or what if thoughts out or at least away to focus on the good and the IDK goal perhaps :moonstars: so here is to good thoughts and positive energy

girl_dee
05-27-2017, 06:30 AM
my sister got here at 12:30 am last night, she is the most negative person i have ever met. i am not sure when that actually happened, but she is exhausting. i can't change her but i can protect my energy field.

Will require more saging than usual...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/52/c2/1c52c259d0ba010a56aea3566a5f8bcd.jpg

gotoseagrl
06-04-2017, 06:25 PM
dee, thanks again for starting this thread. The Law of Attraction really does work. And I am one of the biggest skeptics about most theories until I see or feel it to be true for me. I can't believe all the little (and big) signs I was not tuned into prior to giving my attention to LOA. From the smallest thing like a ladybug to big life-saving signs that hit me over the head just in the nick of time. I am always asking for guidance & signs and now they just keep coming. I know these things were happening before, I just wasn't paying attention or making sense of them.

When I decided to start making an effort to stop giving my attention so much to negativity and things that always kept me off course with where I should be aligned, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, I started to feel a difference. Some things I had longed for for a long time are here in abundance right now. It's so weird. I have a whole new level of trust now for things that don't work out or don't happen. They simply weren't meant to. And I feel peace in a new way that what is meant to be is either already here or coming.

What a difference when you shift your perspective and try to always keep yourself in positive space. And let go, and listen.

nina03
06-04-2017, 08:44 PM
dee, thanks again for starting this thread. The Law of Attraction really does work. And I am one of the biggest skeptics about most theories until I see or feel it to be true for me. I can't believe all the little (and big) signs I was not tuned into prior to giving my attention to LOA. From the smallest thing like a ladybug to big life-saving signs that hit me over the head just in the nick of time. I am always asking for guidance & signs and now they just keep coming. I know these things were happening before, I just wasn't paying attention or making sense of them.

When I decided to start making an effort to stop giving my attention so much to negativity and things that always kept me off course with where I should be aligned, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, I started to feel a difference. Some things I had longed for for a long time are here in abundance right now. It's so weird. I have a whole new level of trust now for things that don't work out or don't happen. They simply weren't meant to. And I feel peace in a new way that what is meant to be is either already here or coming.

What a difference when you shift your perspective and try to always keep yourself in positive space. And let go, and listen.

Wow, apparently this is exactly what I needed to read. I've been really struggling with trying to hang on to outcomes, and control things that I have no control over. Letting go is the answer, because this stuff will happen or not, and I will be ok, no matter what. Thank you.

girl_dee
06-22-2017, 04:06 AM
ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i had specific questions to ask each time, around a certain someone.

i also wanted to know about direction of my life.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

Anyone else believe in signs like this?

Gemme
06-22-2017, 06:35 AM
ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

I do. I think the Universe guides us with subtle and gentle nudges. My problem is that I tend to see them in the rearview mirror, so all the signs in the world aren't good to me at that point.

Gayandgray
06-22-2017, 08:23 AM
ok!

FOUR.

I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.

girl_dee
06-22-2017, 08:57 AM
I do. I think the Universe guides us with subtle and gentle nudges. My problem is that I tend to see them in the rearview mirror, so all the signs in the world aren't good to me at that point.

Girllllll been there.

" i knew i shouldn't have ignored that sign" has happened to me.once too many times.

I am trying to be more cautious

girl_dee
06-22-2017, 08:59 AM
I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.

I just had this convo with someone. I am.aware of the gut feeling but test the waters, sure enough i was usually right.

gotoseagrl
06-29-2017, 02:49 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has seen this work in regards to others? Lately there were two separate really horrible situations for two people I love dearly. On each occasion, I turned to the Universe asking for help and guidance for them. And literally by the next mornings, they called me with great news of amazing turn-arounds, after they had been hanging by their last thread with no help available to them. This never used to happen this way prior to me opening my own awareness to the universe & LOA. I'm sure there are still just coincidences that happen, but this sure is interesting.

What is weird is that I've been seeing the number synchronicity thing. Particularly on each day of these events I saw patterns of 11 or 111 or 222. And now that I'm paying more attention, I'm seeing them everywhere still.

girl_dee
06-30-2017, 03:04 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has seen this work in regards to others? Lately there were two separate really horrible situations for two people I love dearly. On each occasion, I turned to the Universe asking for help and guidance for them. And literally by the next mornings, they called me with great news of amazing turn-arounds, after they had been hanging by their last thread with no help available to them. This never used to happen this way prior to me opening my own awareness to the universe & LOA. I'm sure there are still just coincidences that happen, but this sure is interesting.

What is weird is that I've been seeing the number synchronicity thing. Particularly on each day of these events I saw patterns of 11 or 111 or 222. And now that I'm paying more attention, I'm seeing them everywhere still.

Love this.. and on the numbers thing i KNOW i have seen 11 or 11:11 it times when change was happening.

Lyte
07-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Anyone ever heard of or read "As A Man Thinketh." It was written 'round 1900 so you know it only references man/men but it applies to all of us. I read it a very long time ago... loved it... applied it ... proceeded to forget all about it ... and recently rediscovered it.

Here's a blurb from the WIKI (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_a_Man_Thinketh) page...

As a Man Thinketh is a literary essay and book by James Allen, published in 1903. It was described by Allen as "... [dealing] with the power of thought, and particularly with the use and application of thought to happy and beautiful issues. I have tried to make the book simple, so that all can easily grasp and follow its teaching, and put into practice the methods which it advises. It shows how, in his own thought-world, each man holds the key to every condition, good or bad, that enters into his life, and that, by working patiently and intelligently upon his thoughts, he may remake his life, and transform his circumstances. The price of the book is only one shilling, and it can be carried in the pocket." It was also described by Allen as "A book that will help you to help yourself", "A pocket companion for thoughtful people", and "A book on the power and right application of thought." The title is influenced by a verse in the Bible from the Book of Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7: "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he".

HERE (https://wahiduddin.net/thinketh/as_a_man_thinketh.pdf) you'll find a free PDF copy of "As A Man Thinketh."

girl_dee
07-07-2017, 03:39 AM
Thank you Lyte! i am going to read this today!

i have been losing my way... my business is suffering for it.

i am working on changing this and getting back on track.

This is also a great read! i have it so should probably reread it myself.

https://archive.org/services/img/richestmaninbaby00geor

Lyte
07-07-2017, 11:16 AM
You're very welcome. I too have fallen off that "positivity" wagon. It took me a while to realize there are no seatbelts in that puppy! You've gotta hang on! ;)

I'll check out that book. Thanks!

Thank you Lyte! i am going to read this today!

i have been losing my way... my business is suffering for it.

i am working on changing this and getting back on track.

This is also a great read! i have it so should probably reread it myself.

https://archive.org/services/img/richestmaninbaby00geor

girl_dee
07-07-2017, 03:31 PM
That book is about a different way to look at finances. Thats where i am putting my energy right now.

Part of the trick is to feel abundant even if you don't believe it, its quite a challenge !

Gayandgray
07-07-2017, 04:48 PM
You're very welcome. I too have fallen off that "positivity" wagon. It took me a while to realize there are no seatbelts in that puppy! You've gotta hang on! ;)

I'll check out that book. Thanks!

I need to check this book out also! I too, have been falling off the wagon lately. I really need to get myself in check.

Gayandgray
07-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Ive been re-reading the LOA stuff I put together to remind myself of what I need to do. Also read a bit about Tapping tonight.

girl_dee
07-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Ive been re-reading the LOA stuff I put together to remind myself of what I need to do. Also read a bit about Tapping tonight.

Did you look up Brad Yates? He is the tapping guru.. he has a free video for every situation.

Thank you for the reminder, i used to Tap all the way to work.. now i just drive..

Gayandgray
07-15-2017, 08:56 AM
Well I practiced last night before I fell asleep and I'm practicing today before work. My visualization techniques and my meditating need a bit of work! LOL :jester: But my mind is positive and is in the right place.

girl_dee
07-15-2017, 09:06 AM
But my mind is positive and is in the right place.

That right there will do the trick!

Gayandgray
08-03-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm using the Law of Attraction not just to get myself back on track financially and employment wise, but also to help with my weightloss. So far, so good.:hangloose:

girl_dee
08-03-2017, 06:00 PM
I'm using the Law of Attraction not just to get myself back on track financially and employment wise, but also to help with my weightloss. So far, so good.:hangloose:

so glad to hear it.. i need to get back on track with Tapping.... this one is damn good

Nq4S8DhK_r8

girl_dee
08-17-2017, 04:50 PM
http://woobox.com/4bf3qw/?source=EQFB-ESGLAL

This could explain a lot. i need to protect myself better. Any suggestions?

The fixing part... wow, totally me.

Full-fledged Empath

You are wide open to picking up emotions and/or physical sensations from others and absorb them into your own body. You don’t have the usual filters that non-empaths have, so you feel everything! You are capable of deep love, intuition, creativity and connection with others, but must learn how how to set clear boundaries and not over-give. If you are undergoing a lot of stress in your life, you may be aware of becoming extra-sensitive and empathic, so you need to practice an increased amount of self-care. Your challenge is how to stay open and loving but not try to “fix” others or take on the stress of the world into your own body.

Lyte
08-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Interesting. I've never considered myself or looked into if I'm empathic. I've only thought myself to be intuitive. Same diff?? I got...

Partial Empath

You are sensitive in certain areas of your life, but you don't usually absorb energy from others. You may be sensitive to noise, scratchy clothes, or bright lights, but you probably don’t take on someone’s stress or anxiety into your own body. You care about the feelings of others, but their emotions don't usually feel overwhelming to you.

I am definitely a "fixer" ... but I've learned over the years that fixing is not always what the other person is after. More often than not they just want to vent and want someone to listen.

Protection is right there in the description... boundaries. The other thing I've learned over the years is that... identifying... creating ... and holding boundaries requires a lot of practice for everyone. A lot of practice for me and a lot of practice for friends and family. Changing oneself means changing others too.

http://woobox.com/4bf3qw/?source=EQFB-ESGLAL (http://woobox.com/4bf3qw/?source=EQFB-ESGLAL)

Full-fledged Empath

You are wide open to picking up emotions and/or physical sensations from others and absorb them into your own body. You don’t have the usual filters that non-empaths have, so you feel everything! You are capable of deep love, intuition, creativity and connection with others, but must learn how how to set clear boundaries and not over-give. If you are undergoing a lot of stress in your life, you may be aware of becoming extra-sensitive and empathic, so you need to practice an increased amount of self-care. Your challenge is how to stay open and loving but not try to “fix” others or take on the stress of the world into your own body.

girl_dee
08-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Interesting. I've never considered myself or looked into if I'm empathic. I've only thought myself to be intuitive. Same diff?? I got...

Partial Empath

You are sensitive in certain areas of your life, but you don't usually absorb energy from others. You may be sensitive to noise, scratchy clothes, or bright lights, but you probably don’t take on someone’s stress or anxiety into your own body. You care about the feelings of others, but their emotions don't usually feel overwhelming to you.

I am definitely a "fixer" ... but I've learned over the years that fixing is not always what the other person is after. More often than not they just want to vent and want someone to listen.

Protection is right there in the description... boundaries. The other thing I've learned over the years is that... identifying... creating ... and holding boundaries requires a lot of practice for everyone. A lot of practice for me and a lot of practice for friends and family. Changing oneself means changing others too.

Yes and i sometimes have to remind others not to try to *fix* me... a *no action required* disclaimer as it is sometimes the natural response.

i learned long ago not to take on other's suffering (i did body work on terminally its and the severely disabled ) but learning to not take on emotions of others, especially when they are intentionally trying to get me to feel as bad as them, seems so different to me.

Maybe i can apply the same concept.. that it's their path, not mine, and no one asked me to take on their shit.

Gemme
08-17-2017, 06:29 PM
Moderate Empath

You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

gotoseagrl
08-17-2017, 06:36 PM
This was fun to take, I got the same result and I absolutely agree. :-)

Full-fledged Empath

Gayandgray
08-18-2017, 10:02 AM
Strange...... I took the test and I got Full Fledged Empath but I really don't agree? Maybe a Partial but definately not Full?:blink:

girl_dee
08-19-2017, 02:34 PM
Strange...... I took the test and I got Full Fledged Empath but I really don't agree? Maybe a Partial but definately not Full?:blink:

not sure, i've never considered myself and empath, but if i go by the list... dang

~ocean
08-19-2017, 02:44 PM
<< partial empath lol peoples odors offend me ~

ksrainbow
08-19-2017, 03:42 PM
Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?

I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-

girl_dee
08-19-2017, 04:59 PM
I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-

Do you mean the Are you and Empath link?

ksrainbow
08-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

Thank you Dee, Ks-

girl_dee
08-20-2017, 05:43 AM
Moderate Empath

Thank you Dee, Ks-

do you find this to be true?

i need to learn better self care in regard to allowing other's energies to be taken on by me.

girl_dee
08-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Hello energy minded people..

i am getting a tarot reading Monday.

While i am excited i am a bit nervous as the last several attempts at getting psychic readings done have resulted in total chaos and cancelations.

So going a whole new route. Double sweet that this is a gift.

i plan on doing lots of energy clearing this weekend !!

Gemme
08-25-2017, 05:44 AM
I am woo woo attracting a smooth day. One free of stress and strain and unknown obstacles. I will go to work and it will be good and then I will go to each of my appointments as planned and they will start and finish on time and traffic will flow easily. I will be on time and absolutely gorgimagous for Him tonight. Today is going to progress like an easy flowing river, so sayeth I.

girl_dee
08-25-2017, 06:06 AM
I think my system drops when i am preprocessing upcoming events. .. especially energy work.. i feel a bug coming on

Happens everytime!

Esme nha Maire
08-25-2017, 06:32 AM
Hmmnn.. I'm an open-minded skeptic. On the one hand - science, and in such a complex world, coincidences are bound to happen fairly frequently. On the other hand, I've had the durnedest run of the right things happening at the right time from the start of 2016 until current (I can't even be sure yet that my current health wobble is entirely a negative, as I've had one or two things happen that at first apepared to be a negative but turned out to have substantial positive sides to them). And even understanding statistics as I do, I seem to have seen the outer edges of the bell curves scarily often this last 20 months.

What I do know is that a positive mindset helps enormously, generally. I tried that empathy test, and got 'moderate empath', about what I expected. Many thanks for the stuff re decluttering, Dee. I was in mid-declutter when I took ill, and your note re that has renewed my determination to do a good job of it!

girl_dee
08-25-2017, 06:48 AM
I decluttered some email accounts this.morning. feels great!

girl_dee
09-05-2017, 05:21 PM
okay so this is the third time this has happened.

1) BeeGees (Robin Gibb)
2) Prince
3) Steely Dan (co founder Walter Becker)

For some reason i have downloaded these groups music and listened constantly, same songs over and over then a few days later, someone dies.

i know i am not killing these people, but what in the heck?

girl_dee
09-23-2017, 04:37 AM
i was told Feng Shui is needed in my life. There are some very AMAZING things happening in my life, but i am on a terrible business streak and a am going through huge personal loss.

Anyone have any advise? How do i keep the good and release the not so good?

Gayandgray
09-29-2017, 06:57 PM
i was told Feng Shui is needed in my life. There are some very AMAZING things happening in my life, but i am on a terrible business streak and a am going through huge personal loss.

Anyone have any advise? How do i keep the good and release the not so good?

I'm not too sure, unfortunately. I went through this same thing 7-8 months ago myself.

Gayandgray
09-29-2017, 07:15 PM
I have not been working the LOA principles like I should be, and my life shows it! I really need to get started again. I got discouraged for awhile because no matter how positive I was on a daily basis, negative things just kept happening.......:blink: I seriously need to get it together.

girl_dee
09-29-2017, 07:25 PM
i changed all my passwords to add a word that signifies my biz.

i rearranged my furniture and did some room clearing last weekend

i booked a gig yesterday.

that was nice.

Gayandgray
09-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Today I'm going to focus on staying positive no matter what. I'm going to be grateful for all I have and just deal with any negatively by keeping a smile on my face. I am also going to try to stop over-analyzing everything and stressing and worrying about the future. Please wish me luck!!

girl_dee
09-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Today I'm going to focus on staying positive no matter what. I'm going to be grateful for all I have and just deal with any negatively by keeping a smile on my face. I am also going to try to stop over-analyzing everything and stressing and worrying about the future. Please wish me luck!!

inspiring!

girl_dee
02-03-2018, 05:24 AM
*dusts off the thread*

How about some manifesting?

My job is REALLY stressful right now, so i am going for some really zen vibes for the office.

You have to be so careful for what you put out there.

A few months ago i wanted to see more daylight as the days were getting shorter, next thing i know, they cut back my hours.

i had daylight alright!

Then i complained that i want more income, even looked at taking a second job... next thing.. i am working 55 hours a week.

Clyde
02-03-2018, 06:36 AM
Funny, I was thinking about posting here yesterday. I've been trying to manifest an owl lately, since I've never seen one. So I look at the treetops a lot. Then someone local posted on FB that they heard one out their window. And her window is quite close to mine. Then a week or so later, I heard it too. Now all I have to do is SEE it :)

Not everyone is ready to hear about LoA, that is is ok. But if you are, and you haven't yet visited this website, I like their daily quotes: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

girl_dee
02-03-2018, 07:56 AM
Funny, I was thinking about posting here yesterday. I've been trying to manifest an owl lately, since I've never seen one. So I look at the treetops a lot. Then someone local posted on FB that they heard one out their window. And her window is quite close to mine. Then a week or so later, I heard it too. Now all I have to do is SEE it :)

Not everyone is ready to hear about LoA, that is is ok. But if you are, and you haven't yet visited this website, I like their daily quotes: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

i LOVE Abraham Hicks!

also Brene’ Brown. Such a positive , powerful impact. (Daring Greatness in particular)

Let us know what happens when you see the owl. Visualize it!

Clyde
02-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.

girl_dee
02-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.

HOLY Crap that’s a cool story. I really like the idea of color meditation. i am a visual person. i bet you will never forget the orange lady! i am SO going to try it.

a couple of weeks ago, while house hunting, Mel found this really amazing condo. We liked it, Mel put a bid on it and someone else won the bid, so it was a no go. Even though it was beyond amazing, something didn’t set right in my gut, so who knows... well..... anyway Mel finds this other one, it feels right, it looks right... it sounds right.. so Mel tells me to "do my thing" because hy put in an offer. A scientist asking me to do the woo-woo..... :giggle:

So i scrolled through the house pics, visualizing us there, seeing us looking at that amazing view, having dinner, laughing, cleaning, cooking (me, not Mel haha) and living a beautiful life. i lit candles by our picture and placed crystals all around asking for happiness. i use all my senses to totally feel being there.

This is the same technique i used to land the job where i work. Anyway, the offer was accepted and Mel is going through the process of purchasing it. So i am going to keep doing this until its said and done.

Clyde
02-03-2018, 01:41 PM
I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.

girl_dee
02-03-2018, 02:03 PM
I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.

i LOVE that!

~ocean
02-03-2018, 05:58 PM
IF there's a WILL there's a way ~ It will happen ~

girl_dee
10-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Yesterday I knew I had a afternoon of a purchasing process at work to endure. I do this on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am still in the training process of this and my boss is insanely meticulous and while he is training me, it is so so so stressful. I become filled with abhorrence which I do not like, and is enough to make me want to move on. Last Tuesday was the absolute worse. A 1 hour job took SIX hours. It is really ridiculous.

He is a nice man, but his need to stay focused on one thing or dissect every single situation until so much time has gone by, we can’t get finished drives me and everyone else insane. My brain becomes flooded and cannot do simple calculations or think at all, which he believes is who I am. I’ve been left feeling like I just want to quit, because I beat myself up big time about this. I am hanging on to this job for a couple of reasons, but this part of it makes me want to run. I have come to simply hate this twice a week part of my job, but only because of my super nice boss hovering and making me a nervous wreck.

Somewhere deep inside I think he likes feeling correct about everything all the time and is real quick to point out any issues, and many times he is incorrect.

the manifesting part:

So yesterday we were set to start at 1pm. All morning I kept visualizing me doing it by myself. (I know I am ready and able to, but he won’t let go of it yet). I kept saying *I can do this, I don’t need him, I need to show him i can do it alone* over and over.. just in the back of my head.

At lunch I hyper focused on manifesting this one thing. Make him go away! I need to prove to myself that I can do this. All I want to do is do the job and be left alone, and see what happens.

At 1:00 pm I came back from lunch, my boss caught me real quick to say there was a meeting he needed to attend and would not be able to sit with me. Before he could say another word I asked if I could start by myself and if he could join me when he is done. I am trying to be sympathetic to the fact that it IS his money and it’s a lot of money I am spending. I need to ease him into this apparently. He said *Yes, that would be fine* He said he would be an hour. WHAT?! Wooohoo !!!

When he came out at 2, I was nearly done without one issue. I let him help me wrap it up and we were done in no time. He THEN said we could do it like this from now on, that obviously I do better without him watching me.

YIPPEE!!! :wine:

homoe
11-20-2018, 01:59 AM
BUMP BUMP.........

girl_dee
11-20-2018, 06:53 AM
update:

Regarding my last post about the process at work that was causing me so much anxiety. I was seriously ready to call it quits.

Things are still going smooth, my boss and I have a much better working relationship and everything has improved.

That one little change, which I manifested has changed it all!

Now if I could manifest finding my lost precious ring......

clementinefemme
06-16-2020, 12:08 PM
Hi friends,

I'm wondering if you can give me some advice. I'm worried about manifesting my... worries lol. I am pretty good about staying positive usually, but I've noticed some intrusive thoughts lately. For example, my mom recently got offered a job in a new city that has high crime rates. So I keep getting this image of her getting robbed, etc.

Whenever I have those thoughts, I get upset and then I worry that because there was a strong emotion attached to that thought, I might accidentally manifest it. I know I shouldn't fret over it (i.e. give the thought more power), but that's hard to do in practice!

So THEN I wind up stressing about manifesting the wrong thing, which brings more negativity!

How do I not worry about my worries?