PDA

View Full Version : The Paranormal

Andrew, Jr.
11-04-2009, 09:50 PM
I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

Leigh
11-05-2009, 11:35 PM
I am very much into this kind of stuff too Andrew. Ghosts, anything haunted, aliens, crop circles, I'm into alot of that as well as I love watching shows like Paranormal State :)

Cyclopea
11-05-2009, 11:47 PM
<<<into it!
I'm especially into it if it is really, really stupid!

Jet
11-06-2009, 12:19 AM
I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

You've always been into this, bro. have fun!

IrishGrrl
11-06-2009, 01:24 AM
My husband and I are TOTALLY into this stuff. We watch ghost hunters every wednesday. We watch every scary movie that comes out. We are nuts for it.

We also like to jump outta closets and scare the crap out of each other on a regular basis.

Hella fun!

Andrew, Jr.
11-06-2009, 03:27 AM
I have always seen shadow people since elementary school. They never were close to me. Always at a distance. For example, my earliest memory is when I was in first grade, I saw this shadow person outside the doorway and then disappear into a corner. Another example, is when I was working in a warehouse as a forklift driver, I would get off my truck to hand someone a box, I would catch a shadow person out of the corner of my eye. They would be 25 to 30 feet from me. The aberition (sp??) would disappear into a steel rack.

What are these beings? Are they ghosts?

I am so addicted to Paranormal State, Extreme Paranormal, and Ghost Lab. I just love shows like that.

dixie
11-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm with ya on this one. I'm really into anything on the subject. I've even taken classes in Paranormal Studies. I also belong to one of our local ghost hunter groups, Go Dark Paranormal. Yes, I am officially a ghost hunter. ..lol I am fascinated by anything paranormal.

Jet
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Every time Poltergeist is on, I watch it.

Andrew, Jr.
11-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Ok, what are shadow people? Any ideas?

Does anyone watch Ghost Lab? I love that show.

Bit
11-08-2009, 10:40 AM
More than likely, Andrew, your shadow people are ghosts.

Andrew, Jr.
11-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I had no idea that they would be ghosts. However, eversince I retired, I haven't seen any. Not one. The only paranormal I have witnessed along with a friend of mine was the black cloud or fog that came up on my porch, and left. And fast. It was really strange.

I spray Holy Water from various Shrines and Church's all over my lawn, and home. I give it to all of my pets. I had someone laugh at me for doing it, but I believe in the power of Holy Water.

I also believe in taking salt and shaking a bit out at all 4 corners of my property. And I also believe in burning sage to clean a home.

There was a woman at my Parish who's husband left her because he was born in the Domin. Republic. He believed in bleeding chickens to death, cutting himself, and offering goats to G-d. I cannot remember the name of this religion. But he pays someone $500 in NYC to come to his apartment (where he now lives) for a vile of chicken blood, and to say their chant, and offer G-d some prayer. When he travels to visit his children, he gives them the symbolic items of his religion, and tries to teach them the chants & prayers. He can afford to do this, but cannot afford to pay child support, or give any money towards their food. No comment from me. Long story short, the woman has had the Priest and 2 Deacons to her apartment to bless it, and to wash away the negative energy that he leaves there. It so happens that when he leaves, they experience something horrible from a water heater rusting thru, to children getting sick, to the wife getting colon cancer. That is what her husband wishes upon them. Nothing but evil. Sad.

Andrew, Jr.
11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Anyone want to talk about 2012, The New World Order, a 1 world currency, or the End of the World as we know it?

Andrew

TCB
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
I am very much into the paranormal myself. As a matter of fact, I'm going back to the Queen Mary (long beach, CA) for the parnormal shipwalk again tonight.
I've had some interesting experiences, but I'm not sure what to make of them. Paranormal? Maybe...but maybe not. I'm really fascinated with it all.
I watch ghost hunters, paranormal state, most haunted, etc.

I want to be a ghost hunter!

Greyson
11-08-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL about Paranormal. AKA Dating? Okay, bad joke. On the serious side, I would very much like to hear about your adventure on the Queen Mary Paranormal tour tonight. Good to see you TCB.

Andrew, Jr.
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I had a friend of mine who was scared to death after his experience on the Queen Mary. In fact, so scared, he won't watch anything on tv about the paranormal anymore.

Please post about your experience on this trip. I would love to go!:)

TCB
11-09-2009, 02:25 AM
I just returned home from the Queen Mary, sometime tomorrow I will come back and post my experience. Good to see ya too Greyson!

Andrew, Jr.
01-24-2010, 11:06 AM
I am waiting for the details of that adventure!

SweetChrissy
01-24-2010, 12:40 PM
I love watching anything on paranormal......Ghost Advenures on friday nights on travel channel is on my DVR but I love watching the other ones too. I am getting ready to move to St Petersburg, Florida and I cant wait they have a really good ghost tour and that is my first thing I do when I get there.

My first experience with ghost was when I was living in Missouri when I was little and I had a ghost or a shadow person open my door look at me and close the door. It was an elderly lady that couldnt of been more then 5 ft nothing and in 1940s wear. When it first happened it scared the crap out of me but then I realized that she was just checking up on me. Just thought I would share

Andrew, Jr.
01-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes, they do that. Some don't know they have died.

SweetChrissy
01-24-2010, 12:57 PM
yah i figured out now that she was playing out her life and i was just lucky enough to be able to see her

Andrew, Jr.
01-24-2010, 01:10 PM
I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

SweetChrissy
01-24-2010, 01:18 PM
The show psychic kids on a&e with new shows on mondays i believe if you interested and then they show another paranormal show but i cant remember the shows name

Blade
01-24-2010, 01:23 PM
I love the paranormal and have had several experiences. Most of them in the past 3 years. I may have had more and not realized it at the time. According to Mom I had an imaginary friend as a child, we even made room for her at the table some nights but not every night. Reading much and looking back Mom wonders if it was a ghost that only I could see, as it's believed children are more in tune with these things.

I just finished a book Called "When Ghosts Speak" by Mary Ann Winkowski. Very enlightening book, wish I could share it but it is Mom's and if she can't come by your house she don't share LOL

DELSDAUGHTER
01-24-2010, 01:30 PM
well i live near one of the most haunted places in the country for sure....Gettysburg, pa

Have had several experieces some more intense then others....

I do believe that i heard that some believe that until the age of about three therre is a clear path between this world and the other from whence we came....ere go why children can see thing s we can not.....

and if you have noticed that animals can see and sense things we as adults usually can't as well...

SweetChrissy
01-24-2010, 01:36 PM
well i live near one of the most haunted places in the country for sure....Gettysburg, pa

Have had several experieces some more intense then others....

I do believe that i heard that some believe that until the age of about three therre is a clear path between this world and the other from whence we came....ere go why children can see thing s we can not.....

and if you have noticed that animals can see and sense things we as adults usually can't as well...

i have heard that about children and animals...i would love to visit Gettysburg someday

Blade
01-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Charleston and Savannah are also good ghost places.

DELSDAUGHTER
01-24-2010, 08:11 PM
i have heard that about children and animals...i would love to visit Gettysburg someday

you definitely should its amazing........

SweetChrissy
01-24-2010, 08:54 PM
you definitely should its amazing........

maybe that will be my next vacation you never know

o222Good
01-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Yes, they do that. Some don't know they have died.

I love that movie The Sixth Sense!
Thanks for the great topic!

TCB
01-25-2010, 01:24 AM
I am waiting for the details of that adventure!

I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

My apologies! I totally forgot to come back here and post.

I have done the Queen Mary paranormal shipwalk 4 times now. Now that I literally live 5 minutes away, it makes it much easier to visit :)
My first visit there I didn't experience much of anything. Wasn't sure what to expect really. However, I did use the dousing(sp?) rods my first visit and had success. Interestingly enough, after my first visit I had at least two odd experiences in two different locations. One down in San Diego while staying in a friends condo. I witnessed a figure of a tall man standing in the bathroom doorway. 2nd was in a hotel in Joshua Tree, CA. Just minutes after laying in bed, I heard a loud breathing get closer and closer to my ear that made me jump out of bed. (yes I was alone, lol)
I went back to the Queen Mary and had many questions for the "medium" who was guiding the walk at the time. She's actually been on a few of the ghost hunters shows. I asked her if it was possibly to "take spirits home with you." She said it's possible, but rare. More likely I have become more in tune with spirits after experiencing the energy at the Queen Mary.
Nothing took place outside the ship after my second visit. However, during my second visit I got extremely nautious in the Dressing area of the 1st class pool room. The medium informed me that this feeling is not uncommon for some people in that area. Oddly, I didn't experience that the first time. Also had much communication using the dousing rods the second time around.
3rd visit I grew extremely sick in the lower deck holding chamber. Something (don't know what or if it was my imagination) touched my shoulder and scared the crap out of me. Mind you, there was 8 of us in a small group....sitting in the pitch black. All of us seated and very much spread out. Suddenly, I didn't feel sick anymore. I felt my feet grow very cold, almost a numb/tingly feeling. Then stopped after about 30 seconds. Another individual picked up on this before I said anything. Again, much activity with the dousing rods. I will note though...did not feel nausea in the changing rooms of the 1st class pool room this time.
My 4th most recent visit I felt another great presence in the cargo hold at the bottom of the ship again. It was pitch black, but kept seeing a black presence on the stairwell. Something kept making me turn my head, it was very strong. Experienced only minor movement with the dousing rods this time.
Overall, it seems that I experience more and more every visit I make there. However, I'm thinking I may need to spend some time away for a while :) I don't mind spending the night on the ship and having a drink (or 3....) and cruising the halls with friends :)

On a side note...Gettysburg is high up on my list of places to visit! Not only for the historical factor, but the presence of spirits must be unbelievable!

I can't say I believe or don't believe. What I will say is that I'm fascinated and very open to learning so much more about the paranormal. What I've experienced I don't know how to explain it, but that doesn't mean there isn't an explanation. *Shrugs*
It sure is fun to think about though :P

Rockinonahigh
01-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Some years age I went on a civle war site trip..not shure what I expected but I know I felt and saw things that other ppl who were with me didnt.In Gettysburg I got so nauseated and wiped out I had to go back to the RV,it was a cloudy day and it wasnt what I ate that made me feel bad.On the drive thrue the park I sensed shadows in places..at Mannases I know I smeled black powder...in Vicksburge it was sureal at dawn with the fog off the river...no sound at all it was like watching a silent movie about the event somewhat in slomo.Hear at home they recently found battle ramparts and trenched where the battle in Shreveport was..Rumor is there is a sunken steamer in the river that had confederate payroll in it.Ppl have found canon balls and shot in the dirt on and off for years,self included.I woule love to go on anothre trip again but this time without distractions.
Rockin

Andrew, Jr.
01-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Has anyone seen the movie "Paranormal Activity"? It is about a young couple who move into a house in the suburbs. All of the paranormal things that happen take place while they are sleeping. It was rated R in the movie theatres.

Andrew

Andrew, Jr.
01-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Delsdaughter,

Have you witnessed ufo's at all? I heard thru the grapevine that is the hot spot for them. Also, in the movie "Out on a Limb" by Shirley MacLaine, she proclaims that Gettysburg is one of her favorite places to visit because of this. Have you seen her there? She lives full time in Sedona (sp??), New Mexico (I think that is where it is). She is involved with a channeler now from what I have heard.

Andrew

SweetChrissy
01-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Has anyone seen the movie "Paranormal Activity"? It is about a young couple who move into a house in the suburbs. All of the paranormal things that happen take place while they are sleeping. It was rated R in the movie theatres.

Andrew

no but i wanted to go and see it really bad!!! it is good?

TCB
01-27-2010, 05:58 PM
I saw Paranormal Activity. I'd say that I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the scariest thing I've ever seen. It's 2009's Blair Witch minus the excessive camera shaking.
I think most people would say it was quite scary for them, but it was just "alright" for me. My .02

Andrew, Jr.
01-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, for me it was cheesy. I rented it today, and watched it. I was bored with it. It had a very slow beginning. I was waiting and waiting and waiting until I realized that the "paranormal activity" started. I stopped it, and turned it off.

It just didn't do it for me because of what I have experienced. I really thought it was going to be different than what I really expected. :alieninjar:

Now, some may think it was scarey. And that is ok. Everyone has different tastes.

Just my :2cents:

Andrew
:chainsaw:

SmoothButch
09-22-2010, 07:36 PM
We have booked an overnight ghost hunt. Ten of us will be driving up to WVA. If you're interested check out the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (formerly Weston State Hospital). We will be locked inside from 1130 until 0600 the next morning. Ghost Adventurers and Ghost Hunters have both filmed episodes there.

We go at the end of October, should be quit the experience.

TCB
10-20-2010, 10:50 PM
I'll be hitting up Boston and Minnesota in a few weeks and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any haunted places to visit in either of these areas?

I'm thinking St. Paul may have some (I'll be in MN longer)

CherryFemme
10-21-2010, 02:20 AM
We live with a little dead girl who haunts the upstairs of the shelter we live in.

She is rather mean.

What I find fascinating is her <insert appropriate word here>

"attacks" or "attention seeking behaviors."

If you ask the residents who were seriously scratched up on their torsos, necks, and faces and freaked out by her moving items about their room while slamming doors-- they say "attacks". Some residents try to switch rooms, but she follows them from room to room.

If you ask me, I say attention seeking. I sleep upstairs from time to time-- especially during mid-term weeks and finals. If we have an empty room, it is nice to have a space where I can study and not be bothered. On the other hand, I tried spending the night last week-- and she she kept taking all of the hangers (about 20 hangers) in the open closet and moving them from one end to the other--- over and over and over. I cannot study with that nonsense! The full apparition thing is a little bit much to take, but I try to chalk it up to social work burn out and over-exhaustion. If I was the only one to actually see her, she would be a little bit easier to dismiss. I really do not want to live with a ghost who is 9-10 years old. I find her exhausting at best-- and downright scary at worst.

If you ask the residents who live upstairs with her-- well now, they get special permission to sleep downstairs for a while...because let's face it-- seeing a little dead girl ghost peek at you from around the corner could be a little upsetting if you are just trying to get your life in order.

She really does NOT LIKE butches and tg folk. It seems that they get the worst of the marks, scratches, and "suffocation" tactics. Femmes, babies, and non-butch /tg folk have pleasant interactions with her-- not scary at all. They do not get marked or scratched-- they get things moved in their room and occasionally bothered when they are trying to sleep. It feels like someone is touching your face-- but she is not actually leaving marks or scratches on them. She never scratched me like she has some butches who have lived with us.

We are very lucky. She is only upstairs and to date and never comes downstairs. (We live downstairs) If I had to deal with hangers moving every night... well, I don't think I could take it.

I will say this, I get very irritated when I am home alone and it sounds like someone is moving beds into the hallway-- but when I go upstairs, everything is in order. I spend my time running up and down the stairs checking on the persistent crashing noises when I should be writing a paper or doing other things. Very irritating. I have tried informing her she was dead and she should go into the light, cursing at her, pleading with her, and nagging at her. None of the above has worked or stopped her from her shinanigans.

Yup.

She needs to go to the light already.

~CF

MysticOceansFL
10-21-2010, 03:31 AM
I've always been interested in ghost's and yes I watch ghost hunters.

Rockinonahigh
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM
For the last fue weeks I have had this weird thing going on some nights,after I get all comfy in bed and the fur kids are in the spots they sleep in I get this feeling on ly leaft arm like someone is makeing shure im covered up.The first time it happened one of the pups wasnt on the bed and it felt like she was scratching and pulling on the covers to get my attention soooo I turned on the lights to pick her up but she wasnt in the room so I check to see where she was,wich was sleeping in the dog bed two rooms a way.I still dismissed it till one night both pups were on the bed then it happend again.What ever it is is non thretning and nothing neggative happends so I have been saying thanks im ok now ..goodnight..then its all done till it happends again.My son says im prolly more asleep that I think I am and am dreaming it all up..whatever.

Beachcomber
01-23-2011, 01:29 AM
I am really in to this. I wondering if anyone thinks a new thread would be in order?

TCB
02-03-2011, 11:37 PM
I am really in to this. I wondering if anyone thinks a new thread would be in order?

I'm not familiar? Can you explain?

TCB
02-03-2011, 11:37 PM
For the last fue weeks I have had this weird thing going on some nights,after I get all comfy in bed and the fur kids are in the spots they sleep in I get this feeling on ly leaft arm like someone is makeing shure im covered up.The first time it happened one of the pups wasnt on the bed and it felt like she was scratching and pulling on the covers to get my attention soooo I turned on the lights to pick her up but she wasnt in the room so I check to see where she was,wich was sleeping in the dog bed two rooms a way.I still dismissed it till one night both pups were on the bed then it happend again.What ever it is is non thretning and nothing neggative happends so I have been saying thanks im ok now ..goodnight..then its all done till it happends again.My son says im prolly more asleep that I think I am and am dreaming it all up..whatever.

That's very interesting. Keep us posted if this continues :) I don't see the harm if you don't feel threatened.

Lady Pamela
04-02-2011, 12:28 AM
I added alot of pictures from the last ghost huwe did at the asylum last week.

You may be interested in seeing.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=344082&id=544600929&l=f55a8d9f2b

ENJOY!!!

princessbelle
09-24-2011, 07:08 PM
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in here.

I posted the following dream in another thread. I wanted anyone's take on it.

I have felt ghosts and been around them my whole life. I have had experiences that only true believers in this would understand.

But.

I have NEVER came in contact with an aggressive hostile entity.

I don't know what to do other than to mark it up as a true dream and move on which is what i'm trying to do.

If there are any paranormal people still around here...i'd like to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.....

A lot led up to this part of my dream but basically i was asleep and there was a ghost in my bedroom. I opened my eyes (in my dream i think) and bella (my puppy) was doing circles on the bed all wide eyed like something was wrong and then something grabbed my hair and twisted it around and yanked on it hard. So hard it threw my neck back.

Then i woke up or was i already awake? My head was in that back position and Bella was still doing circles. I was freaked and couldn't move for the longest time. I kept tossing and turning and trying to keep my eyes open. Finally i went back to sleep.

This morning i was in a hurry for work because of lack of sleep and i was brushing my hair and immediately i noticed my head was sore. It hurt to brush my hair, no joke. I swear it's been sore all day and i've had to loosen my pony tail a few times cause it feels like it's pulling my scalp off.

So, was i dreaming? It felt real.

TCB
09-27-2011, 09:08 PM
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in here.

I posted the following dream in another thread. I wanted anyone's take on it.

I have felt ghosts and been around them my whole life. I have had experiences that only true believers in this would understand.

But.

I don't know what to do other than to mark it up as a true dream and move on which is what i'm trying to do.

If there are any paranormal people still around here...i'd like to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.....

A lot led up to this part of my dream but basically i was asleep and there was a ghost in my bedroom. I opened my eyes (in my dream i think) and bella (my puppy) was doing circles on the bed all wide eyed like something was wrong and then something grabbed my hair and twisted it around and yanked on it hard. So hard it threw my neck back.

Then i woke up or was i already awake? My head was in that back position and Bella was still doing circles. I was freaked and couldn't move for the longest time. I kept tossing and turning and trying to keep my eyes open. Finally i went back to sleep.

This morning i was in a hurry for work because of lack of sleep and i was brushing my hair and immediately i noticed my head was sore. It hurt to brush my hair, no joke. I swear it's been sore all day and i've had to loosen my pony tail a few times cause it feels like it's pulling my scalp off.

It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?

TCB
09-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Also:

To anyone who is in the Southern California area or anyone who visits the SoCal area........

I assist with the Orange County Ghost and Legends paranormal team and tour group. We visit a variety of said "haunted" locations and do investigations.
Great for private groups and for something fun to do if you happen to roll into town.

Come visit us on Facebook and you can find all the info. FB page is in it's infant stage, so bare with us and help us grow.

OCGAL has been doing tours and investigations for many years and I am looking forward to joining in on future investigations.

"Like" us on FB and come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange-County-Ghost-and-Legends/234716746574367

dixie
09-27-2011, 09:19 PM
It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?

I agree. Especially if it continues, would be a better indicator.

Also, is there anyway that perhaps your hair could have been pulled by something in your sleep? I've discovered that if anything happens to me physically during sleep (not enough to wake me up at that very instant) that I will have dreams revolving around the "pain" that I am subconsciously feeling. This has happened a few times. You may also have subconsciously felt Bella's movements which incorporated into your dream. Then upon waking, it "manifested" as real.

Then again, you could also have a presence in your house pulling your hair and upsetting your pooch. ;)

TCB
09-27-2011, 09:26 PM
I agree. Especially if it continues, would be a better indicator.

Also, is there anyway that perhaps your hair could have been pulled by something in your sleep? I've discovered that if anything happens to me physically during sleep (not enough to wake me up at that very instant) that I will have dreams revolving around the "pain" that I am subconsciously feeling. This has happened a few times. You may also have subconsciously felt Bella's movements which incorporated into your dream. Then upon waking, it "manifested" as real.

Then again, you could also have a presence in your house pulling your hair and upsetting your pooch. ;)

Agreed, well said.

Glenn
09-28-2011, 04:24 AM
Do ghosts exist? I'd challenge anyone who told me they did'nt after I talked to a close friend who was dead, face to face, on a bright sunny morning. But Princess Belle's dream reminds me of a roomate I had in theological seminary. She woke me up gasping for breath and in pain in her sleep. I saw that her own hands were wrapped around her throat and that she was choking herself! I woke her up, and she told me a demon was choking her. I told her that it was her own hands that I saw. My roomie was going through some intense inner pain and frustration in her personal life at that time also. She said she never had that dream again because she worked out those negative issues she had goin on.

foxyshaman
09-28-2011, 09:29 AM

Thanks in advance.....

Fascinating. I concur with the thoughts already expressed by Dixie and TCB. I don't usually encounter negative or nasty entities, but they are out there. Another discussion, another time. However, I would recommend clearing your house. You have nothing to lose and a sense of peace to gain. I use sage, you can use whatever you like. Sage is a feminine spirit and has been used as a means of clearing space for many generations. You can purchase a sage stick around where you live I am sure {even though I am not exactly sure where you live :)}. I say prayers as I walk. I pray :praying: to the spirit of the house and to the spirits that are with me. I ask that the house be cleared of whatever does not belong. I would especially smudge the bedroom and Bella.

I hope it does not happen again. I have had some 'interesting' run ins through the years with beings in the dream coming to the real 3D world I live in. It is quite unsettling. At least it has been for me, I can't speak for anyone else.

I have been taught that there are beings stuck here. And sometimes they take drastic measures to get our attention. I have also been taught to help them move on. I don't understand why more people don't help stuck beings move on. It perplexes me. :canadian:

princessbelle
09-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Golly ya'll thank you.

I didn't even realize anyone had replied here to me. I need to come in here more often, cause i thought this thread had died. Maybe it will start getting active again. I do appreciate it a lot.

Well, so far so good. No other bad things have happened nor bad feelings. My scalp is not sore any longer, thank goodness. I am now afraid to turn my light off at night but this is getting easier as each day passes. I also have a certain someone who tucks me in at night via phone and she is keeping my mind off of things.

I've lived here 22 years. I have felt things, heard things but never anything bad. So, i'm going to chalk it up to a dream but i'm taking no chances. I had bought some incense just the day before this happened and it was one i've never burned before. It is now in the garbage. I usually burn cinnamon, apple pie and fall smells in the house and this is what i will continue to use. If i feel even the slightest bit of negativity i will go find that sage...ty.

Dream vs. Reality. These are two areas that the human race has been trying to figure out for as long as we've been around.

Either way, i feel safe...at the moment. ;)

Thanks again, truly!!!!!! :rrose:

Rockinonahigh
09-28-2011, 12:23 PM
My grannie was a special woman in the comunity she lived in,it was well noted that she could heal and do many things that had no explnataion,she was from old world gypsy bloodlines.After she passed on and it was a couple of years later I was driveing down the highway not far from where she and gramps are buried,it was mid after noon as I drove by a group of elderly women dress in the maner my grannie wore in the days she lived, I knew they all looked very familure from the back so I slowed down to see.Strangely enough there wasnt much traffic on the road that day so I got a good look at them all..yes it was my grannie with several of her friends who had already passed to the next phase of life.They were all health,happy and injoying the day as it were.I honked the horn and got a big smile and wave from them all,hveing seen this I had to go back and check..but try as i might I never found them again...not in any store or side street anywhere.I have seen othe family members from time to time..all looked well aware of life and were happy.Yes I do beleave,I have seen some things hat I just take for what its worth with no explanation.

SoNotHer
09-29-2011, 01:52 PM
However, I would recommend clearing your house. You have nothing to lose and a sense of peace to gain. I use sage, you can use whatever you like. Sage is a feminine spirit and has been used as a means of clearing space for many generations. You can purchase a sage stick around where you live I am sure {even though I am not exactly sure where you live :)}. I say prayers as I walk...
I have been taught that there are beings stuck here. And sometimes they take drastic measures to get our attention. I have also been taught to help them move on. I don't understand why more people don't help stuck beings move on. It perplexes me. :canadian:

Yes to sage, and I did not realize it was considered feminine. Objects and buildings can hold feelings and spirits. I experienced this very vividly this summer going through a hotel where I was shown a crime of passion. circa late 1930s.

I was introduced to this idea when I was living in a boarding house in Houston. The landlord collected antiques, most of which he kept in the living room with the fireplace. No one used the living room and in fact no one even liked to go in or past the living room.

A very intuitive friend from the radio station I was volunteering at came by and went past the living room and stopped and backed up, saying, "Whoa. Don't you all feel that?" She went on to describe the heaviness in the room as stuck energy mixed with sadness and in-completion. And I guess we had noticed it without articulating it as such.

She suggested I clear the room with sage, which I did, talking to the spirits as I went and letting them know it was OK to move on. The room felt remarkably lighter the next day, and we started sitting in it and using the fireplace.

LaneyDoll
09-29-2011, 02:29 PM
I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome :)

Best to you!!!

:sparklyheart:

BugsAndKisses
09-29-2011, 04:29 PM
last may I finally was able to shake of a rather nasty entity that had attached itself to me for nearly a year! the worst ever, he would not let me sleep in my bed...he would sort of coral me into sleeping on the sofa in my bedroom. I am not sure why but if i slept anywhere else he would pin me down, shake me, hit me, blow in my ear, talk in my pillow. It was teribble! i know the differece between different levels of asleep and awake and I know what sleep paral is and this was none of tht. I have been a lucid sleeper for 15 years and have come across many things but never something so violent.

Virago
09-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Also:

To anyone who is in the Southern California area or anyone who visits the SoCal area........

I assist with the Orange County Ghost and Legends paranormal team and tour group. We visit a variety of said "haunted" locations and do investigations.
Great for private groups and for something fun to do if you happen to roll into town.

Come visit us on Facebook and you can find all the info. FB page is in it's infant stage, so bare with us and help us grow.

OCGAL has been doing tours and investigations for many years and I am looking forward to joining in on future investigations.

"Like" us on FB and come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange-County-Ghost-and-Legends/234716746574367

TCB, I'm in Los Angeles and would be interested in going on an investigation!

princessbelle
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome :)

Best to you!!!

Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

When i was a child, very young, my mom said there was this certain graveyard that we passed where i would try and crawl out of my car seat and cry and shiver. I can remember being a little older and this terrified and dread feeling i would get when i would go past this same certain graveyard. I can remember having discussions about it with my dad and i would say "i don't know why i feel this way but i do, please don't go by there". The graveyard was quite far from my house so we didn't go by often. My parents just went a diff path when we went that direction to the other side of the city. We passed many graveyards but none gave me that feeling of forboding.

Skip ahead 30 years. My parents bought what my dad used to refer to as "condos" for their gravespots. You know, those "works in a drawer" type monuments. We have graveyards all over this city, they are certainly not uncommon here, seeing there is a church on every corner. When my dad passed away i was 36, mom called the funeral home where they had purchased their "condos". She was told that the monument that he had picked and paid for was not completed yet and that he would be layed to rest in a different cemetary.

Guess which one it was. Yep. Mom was freaked out to tell me. I just smiled. I knew from when i was 3, somehow, that someone i loved would end up there.

Intution? Coincidence? Either way....it is now a comfort to me when i visit him there. I no longer have that bad vibe at all. It is like i always knew that is where he would be someday.

foxyshaman
09-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes to sage, and I did not realize it was considered feminine. Objects and buildings can hold feelings and spirits. I experienced this very vividly this summer going through a hotel where I was shown a crime of passion. circa late 1930s.

I was introduced to this idea when I was living in a boarding house in Houston. The landlord collected antiques, most of which he kept in the living room with the fireplace. No one used the living room and in fact no one even liked to go in or past the living room.

A very intuitive friend from the radio station I was volunteering at came by and went past the living room and stopped and backed up, saying, "Whoa. Don't you all feel that?" She went on to describe the heaviness in the room as stuck energy mixed with sadness and in-completion. And I guess we had noticed it without articulating it as such.

She suggested I clear the room with sage, which I did, talking to the spirits as I went and letting them know it was OK to move on. The room felt remarkably lighter the next day, and we started sitting in it and using the fireplace.

Yeah Sage!! I love that stuff. My Grandfather taught me that Sage and Sweetgrass were feminine spirits and Cedar and Tobacco were masculine. I am sure others see it differently, but that is the way I was taught. I love making smudge adding different ingredients like myhrr, frankincense, mugwort, deers tongue, copal, paolo santo... to name a few.

I have always had a good dollup of intuition. I can understand your quandry Laneydoll about not wanting to develop it. I have seen things I would much rather never have seen. And sensed things that I would rather not. There are some things I have encountered and experienced that if I did not experience them I would never believe they would have been possible. Ya know those stories where you think "yeah okay...next". But being this way has not really given me much credibility amongst the normals. <shrug> Sometimes I envy people who have no abilities, or very little. Some days I wonder what it would be like to not have a radio dial constantly tuning-in inside your head. How peaceful that must be.

I had an exceptional opportunity to meet and travel with Sogyal Rinpoche. He referred to Canada as being the super highway of dead spirits. We (and I could include the US in this, but I can't for certain) do not do ceremonies for our dead. Hell we are barely encouraged to cry at funerals, let alone wail. The dead are often confused with where they go and how they get there. Some are so secular that when they do encounter "one from the other side" to help them cross, they do not recognize them. So, they remain attached to what they know... family, houses, the place they died....etc. I have worked with some incredible shamans and learnt different skills to sense and aid the dead to cross over. I also have done despossession work (which is a whole other coffee topic) and have found that to be by far some of the most heart opening, compassionate work I have ever had the pleasure of being involved with.

Anyway.... I am writing a book that does not seem to be going anywhere - except the way of the ramble. So... I shall stop here. :canadian:

LaneyDoll
09-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

Oooo, Belle I have two stories for you...

For a few weeks, I kept getting an image of a little blonde girl in pink who had passed away and was laying in a white coffin. It was driving me crazy and if I had girls (I have boys) I would have been freaking out. But the only little girl in the family is my sister's daughter who is black-headed. I honestly thought I had carried an image away from a movie.

About 3 months later, my (now ex) hubby's cousin died at a young age. She was in her early 30s. She was a natural blonde with a very childlike voice-I swear she sounded about 8 years old. When they buried her, she was wearing pink satin pajamas and laying in a white coffin.

Amazingly enough, I jad put the image out of my head and did not even realize it until about 2 weeks later.

--------------------------------------
Second story...
When my son Colby was a toddler, I took him to a salon to get his haircuts. They had a kids area with chairs that looked like rides. He was getting his cut and the little girl in the ride chair beside him was getting her first cut. Her mom had the camera, dad had the camcorder to record it. But she was screaming & trying to climb out of her ride chair.

Something was really nagging at me as I was standing between Colby and the little girl. And although I was facing him, I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly, she stood up to climb out but tripped over the edge of the ride. She was falling fast and the floor was ceramic tile of all things. I still don't know how I did it. But I turned and caught her. Her parents never even saw what was happening-I guess they were lost in tech world.

The stylist started crying, I was crying and the little girl was screaming. Her mother literally snatched her from me and they left without a word to anyone.

To this day, I still wonder if the video captured for them, just how close of a call it was.

Rockinonahigh
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Last night things were strange hear,it felt like a big dark bubble was hanging over everything ,my fur kids who normaly are out as much as can be wouldnt go out for long and if they did they stayed by the door then came in shortly.Whatever it was was a heavy feeling like being wached by an evil thing but it never took action other than me feeling very guarded.This went on nearly all ight ,even my son said something was off but had no idea how or why.We live a bout a mile from the river so get night sounds a lot,even after dark birds fly a bit plus I know ive seen bats now and again.This neighbor hood is mostly retired or elderly folks with diffrent ages of people hear and there.
Then there is this..when we moved hear ther were signs of violence...doors with holes either punched in or kicked thrue,a fue places on the walls I swear look like someone tryed to punch it thrue but only dented it a bit.One door going into the den would be wide open against the wall then swing either partly colsed or nearly closed.I proped something againstit thinking it wasnt levle but it often was away from the door when I got home.One day I was siting hear at the puter and I noticed it start to swing closed..I was not happy abouot it but said in a stern voice..I wish you wouldnt do that! I would like the door open please.For a while its was ok but now and a agin it would start swinging closed wich I would ask please dont close the door,in wich it would just stop.One day we replaced all the doors and I ask my son to check to see if the door was hung right before he removed it..he checked and it was plunb right and square.The new door has never done a thing but be a normal door..kinda makes u wonder??

Starbuck
09-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Back in the 'early 90's, when I was in the Army, I was on all night duty one night. At about 0300 a group of guys and I were in the tv room trying to find something to watch. I just so happened to look out the window and at tree-top level I saw what looked like a huge glowing ball, big like the sun! I could see the size of it in comparison to street lamps and it outsized them 100-1 easily! It floated smoothly from left to right and I was just mesmerised. The other people in the room continued to talk, I could hear them, but I couldn't draw their attention to what I was seeing. What happened next was astounding. The singular light shot into three smaller lights in a triangular shape! I shit you not! I could not speak, I could not move. After the lights changed into the triangle shape the object drifted down behind the trees. This whole interaction took maybe a minute to two minutes, I'm not really sure because like I said, I couldn't move, I was stuck. When it was all over, I went directly to my desk and drew what I'd seen so I'd never forget it. I tried to tell the guys what I'd seen but I don't think they believed me.

foxyshaman
09-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Back in the 'early 90's, when I was in the Army, I was on all night duty one night. At about 0300 a group of guys and I were in the tv room trying to find something to watch. I just so happened to look out the window and at tree-top level I saw what looked like a huge glowing ball, big like the sun! I could see the size of it in comparison to street lamps and it outsized them 100-1 easily! It floated smoothly from left to right and I was just mesmerised. The other people in the room continued to talk, I could hear them, but I couldn't draw their attention to what I was seeing. What happened next was astounding. The singular light shot into three smaller lights in a triangular shape! I shit you not! I could not speak, I could not move. After the lights changed into the triangle shape the object drifted down behind the trees. This whole interaction took maybe a minute to two minutes, I'm not really sure because like I said, I couldn't move, I was stuck. When it was all over, I went directly to my desk and drew what I'd seen so I'd never forget it. I tried to tell the guys what I'd seen but I don't think they believed me.

Interesting. Some things you just can't explain. And some things, no matter how sincere you are, no one will ever believe you.

I was 13 riding my horse in the back country one beautiful fall day. I sat on his back and watched this HUGE craft floating towards me. It was silent, absolutely silent. As well all the sounds of the field and bushes... also silent. I watched it for about 15 minutes. And then it simply took off, silently, at a speed I could not even fathom. Nothing was ever the same after that. Nothing. It changed so much about how I viewed the world and all things around it.

It was then (and perhaps before) I realized I would never fit in with the cool kids!!! :canadian:

princessbelle
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Wow all.

Such interesting stories!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!!

So far no other bad things going on in my house. All is well, but if i feel anything at all....i'm off to get that sage. Thanks again for the recommendations!!!!!

ruffryder
09-30-2011, 08:51 PM
So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.

TCB
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM
TCB, I'm in Los Angeles and would be interested in going on an investigation!

Virago, that's awesome! Be sure to check out our page and keep tabs. If there's a particular investigation you're interested in drop me a line :)

So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.

EVPs are always so difficult to determine. Especially when you so badly want to catch something. During an EVP session, everyone involved needs to be particularly disciplined about staying quiet and documenting (verbally, written and on camera) about any noises that they make so it's not mistaken for an entity.
I have some potential Class B and C EVPS (Class A being 'without a doubt' EVP, B has potential--but still unsure, C leaves it pretty open to question)

Interesting thoughts about the Denver Airport as I've been reading into that whole conspiracy lately. I've actually never been there and seen the murals so I can't have an opinion on that yet :)
I'd like to learn more about it myself. I LOVE conspiracy theories!

ruffryder
10-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks TCB. You can check the DIA Conspiracy Theories out on Youtube.

sarahwho
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
I believe in this sort of thing, but it scares me, so I don't venture anywhere close to where this sort of thing occurs.

In Cleveland there is a house on W 45th called Franklin Castle. I had my Dad drive past it once. WOW, big ugly house - ummm, no thanks. I'll pass!

ButchEire
10-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Aren't you in St Aug? Go to the old jail, sit and watch the lights fly around at night above the city gates and most importantly, go to the lighthouse!

dixie
10-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Ooh...I love St Augustine. I've seen all kinds of spooky looking lights and shadows around there. Especially the fort and the outskirts of that very old cemetery near the fort. (I forget how near, since it's been a few years since I've been there...lol)

ButchEire
10-29-2011, 09:46 PM
It's right across from the fort. People who work at the little shops there will sit near the gates on their break at night, to watch unexplained lights toss around just above the gates.

Ooh...I love St Augustine. I've seen all kinds of spooky looking lights and shadows around there. Especially the fort and the outskirts of that very old cemetery near the fort. (I forget how near, since it's been a few years since I've been there...lol)

ruffryder
10-29-2011, 09:49 PM
yes, I have yet to do this in St Aug! interesting ButchEire.

dixie
10-29-2011, 09:50 PM
yes, I have yet to do this in St Aug! interesting ButchEire.

Then why are you still sitting here?? Go! LOL

ButchEire
10-29-2011, 09:51 PM
No kidding man! That's one of my favorite places to investigate! When i'm there, I don't sleep, lol.

Then why are you still sitting here?? Go! LOL

ButchEire
10-29-2011, 09:57 PM
One of my favorite pieces of evidence from St Aug...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8k3tr_ghost-hunters-st-augustine-lighthou_sport

ruffryder
10-29-2011, 09:58 PM
LOL! right now at the bell of midnight.. eeeek. :bolt:

Maybe I should plan for this on Halloween! woooo!

dixie
10-29-2011, 10:00 PM
LOL! right now at the bell of midnight.. eeeek. :bolt:

Maybe I should plan for this on Halloween! woooo!

Pffft...midnight is the perfect time. :vigil:

ruffryder
10-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Pffft...midnight is the perfect time. :vigil:

you two should join me! :curtain:

ButchEire
10-29-2011, 10:04 PM
That would be great!

dixie
10-29-2011, 10:09 PM
you two should join me! :curtain:

Then remind me the next time I'm in Daytona. I will drive up and bring my cameras and voice recorders. lol

ButchEire
10-30-2011, 02:22 PM
If you've never been to St Aug, I highly recommend it, and not only for the paranormal activity. This is an amazing place.

The graveyard:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6046/6295600377_dd08e22f72.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295600377/)
st aug graveyard (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295600377/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

Massive city gates that were slammed shut during an attack that left hundreds of Native American people on the outside of the gates to perish:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6106/6296130516_ec4d5d4abd.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296130516/)
city gates (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296130516/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

Graveyard, just across from the fort (AKA the castle)
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6094/6295601307_af221711db.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295601307/)
IMG_6137 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295601307/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

St Aug does have an excellent cultural collection as well; The Lightner Museum (just a block away from the fort)
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6055/6295603931_8c7bf4c36a.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295603931/)
lightnermuseum (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6295603931/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

And the lighthouse:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6218/6296134210_c9a6c526f4.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296134210/)
IMG_7615 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296134210/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

Overlooking the fort at sunset (fort turrets to the right):
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6051/6296135944_6afd37d4c9.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296135944/)
IMG_8026 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49659065@N07/6296135944/) by Unleashed Image (http://www.flickr.com/people/49659065@N07/), on Flickr

ruby_woo
10-30-2011, 03:03 PM
This thread is fantastic. I've been interested in the paranormal as long as I can remember, yet I seem to be one of the few in my family who aren't sensitive to such things. My grandma is very intuitive to people's feelings, health (and other things she says she won't tell us about. Can't imagine), and my mom has...I don't know what you'd call it. Some sort of guardian spirit? It's gotten her out of fatal traffic accidents at the last minute by whispering "turn left" in her ear. The day her dad died, a voice whispered to her "Your dad is going to die, but it's OK." A few hours later, guess what phone call she received from her brother?

My sister also used to see ghosts when she was little, one in particular was a lady in green who used to stand near her bedroom door. 20 years later, she's still visibly freaked out when talking about it.

Me though? I don't have much, other than a freaky incident at a local steakhouse. I was the only person in the small bathroom, yet something started pounding on my stall door. I ran out screaming, and saw the bar staff starting at me. I said "Um...your bathroom is weird."

"Oh yeah, that's our ghost."

Great, thanks. I wanted to make a bad joke about scaring the piss out of me, but couldn't get the words right, so I went back to the table. My partner looked at me and asked what the heck happened. I told her, and we ended up getting our cheesecake to go. :|

smouldering
10-30-2011, 03:33 PM
This is an awesome thread can't believe I've only just now found it! I LOVE the paranormal, I am very sensitive, empathic and ghosts/shadow people seem to be drawn to me, Ive been seeing and hearing things since i can remember, I have had quite a few explainable experiences too

princessbelle
10-30-2011, 03:38 PM
One of my favorite pieces of evidence from St Aug...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8k3tr_ghost-hunters-st-augustine-lighthou_sport

Oh i remember this one. OMG it was amazing.

I believe tomorrow, starting at 7:00pm EST TAPS will be live doing their thing on the scifi channel.

It will be fun!!!!!!!

grenade
10-30-2011, 03:55 PM
I've been sensitive to spirits for as long as I can remember. I was terrified as a child. I have had so many experiences and it has become so much a part of my life that I am in disbelief when someone does not believe. I plan to read all of your experiences, thanks for sharing. :)

TCB
11-03-2011, 12:26 AM
okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. I would say for the past 1-2 years I have been having dreams of my step-mother.

I'd also been having strange experiences in this house ( she passed away here around 5-6 years ago). The "Activity" has since stopped, nothing has happened in about 9 months. During the period of activity, I was having dreams about her, and I had one recently again.

She and I had a rocky relationship. We weren't on best of terms when she passed due to cancer. When she is in my dreams, she never speaks. I don't know if it's because she can't, or she doesn't want to.
I almost feel like she doesn't see me or she ignores me on purpose. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

My question is, do you think this has any paranormal relation? Some say the other side can communicate to you through dreams.

Any thoughts?

smouldering
11-03-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey TCB, it does sound like the two could be related.. What I am feeling is that she is waiting for you to say something to her in your dreams do you know what i mean? Perhaps she needs for you to tell her that it is okay to speak? OR it could be she's just trying to teach you a lesson lol

i have been having a lot of dreams of my mom and my dad lately, my dad passed in January of 2005 and my mom passed away just this past March.. and n the last week or so my daughter has told me she's heard someone calling her name but then no one is there, while i've been seeing an increase of shadows and orbs.

ButchEire
11-03-2011, 12:35 PM
If you've seen "An American Haunting," it might explain the activity AKA psychokinetic haunting or psychokinetic paranormal phenomena. It's still a form of haunting, but emanates from the individual and not necessarily from the deceased. Just a theory.

LaneyDoll
11-03-2011, 01:13 PM
okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. I would say for the past 1-2 years I have been having dreams of my step-mother.

I'd also been having strange experiences in this house ( she passed away here around 5-6 years ago). The "Activity" has since stopped, nothing has happened in about 9 months. During the period of activity, I was having dreams about her, and I had one recently again.

She and I had a rocky relationship. We weren't on best of terms when she passed due to cancer. When she is in my dreams, she never speaks. I don't know if it's because she can't, or she doesn't want to.
I almost feel like she doesn't see me or she ignores me on purpose. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

My question is, do you think this has any paranormal relation? Some say the other side can communicate to you through dreams.

Any thoughts?

I think that her silence is a way of telling you that there was nothing left to say. She is showing that she is at peace and perhaps you should be as well.

Glenn
11-03-2011, 03:08 PM
I think she still had some issues with you being in her space. I'd try to talk to her. I stayed in an old house for a year and had mean dreams of a man yelling, telling me that he did'nt want anything to change, plus, the usual tapping, thumping, footsteps, doors opening, etc. I described what he looked like to the family and they said it was him. Then I saw the pic, and it was him! Usually though, I had loving dreams, and talked in them with the folks I had bonded deeply with.

TCB
11-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Hey TCB, it does sound like the two could be related.. What I am feeling is that she is waiting for you to say something to her in your dreams do you know what i mean? Perhaps she needs for you to tell her that it is okay to speak? OR it could be she's just trying to teach you a lesson lol

i have been having a lot of dreams of my mom and my dad lately, my dad passed in January of 2005 and my mom passed away just this past March.. and n the last week or so my daughter has told me she's heard someone calling her name but then no one is there, while i've been seeing an increase of shadows and orbs.

Hey Smouldering, thanks for the input. I wish I was able to know how to control my dreams and talk to her.....wouldn't that be fun....lol

If you've seen "An American Haunting," it might explain the activity AKA psychokinetic haunting or psychokinetic paranormal phenomena. It's still a form of haunting, but emanates from the individual and not necessarily from the deceased. Just a theory.

I have seen American Haunting but I don't remember it that vividly. Perhaps I'll need to watch that again. Interesting, thank you :)

I think that her silence is a way of telling you that there was nothing left to say. She is showing that she is at peace and perhaps you should be as well.

That's an interesting perspective. I know exactly what I'm thinking in these dreams, and it's always the same..."Why the hell won't she talk to me?"
It's almost like she doesn't want to talk to me, I really don't know.

I think she still had some issues with you being in her space. I'd try to talk to her. I stayed in an old house for a year and had mean dreams of a man yelling, telling me that he did'nt want anything to change, plus, the usual tapping, thumping, footsteps, doors opening, etc. I described what he looked like to the family and they said it was him. Then I saw the pic, and it was him! Usually though, I had loving dreams, and talked in them with the folks I had bonded deeply with.

Any energy I may have felt hasn't been negative so to speak. It's just been there. There really isn't any negativity in the dreams either, she just won't say anything.

It's all very confusing, but quite fascinating to think about!

Sparx1_1
11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts.

Any thoughts?

You would need to give more details of what happened in the dream and especially details of any recurring dreams to really answer that.

Lady Pamela
11-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I attended a very special spiritual event in my family for my sister.
Though it is not of my belief I was very excited as to the joy she would have from it.
I decided to take pictures of the building/temple while it was in session..The last picture.
The other pictures were after the session.
I had to share because many things happened that night.
Including my mother coming through to not only myself but others as well. smiles
The singular orb is white and purple is her showing up..as promised before she transended...smiles

Much happened that night for her coming through, but had to share pics..lol

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381919_10150455991920930_544600929_10921985_851980 639_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298401_10150456014510930_544600929_10922073_134937 4562_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307197_10150456762425930_544600929_10925782_444572 213_n.jpg

Scuba
11-13-2011, 11:40 PM
I am facinated by paranormal everything. Last year, about this time, I went with a Massachusettes group to an old victorian mansion in my then little town of Gardner. This is the same house that was featured on Ghost Hunters in season three. We had a great time, it was colder than hell and in some rooms the pellet stoves were running making EVP work impossible. But we did have luck using flashlights in both the basement and the 3rd floor master bedroom.

I now live in the PNW and would love to find a group locally. There has to be some pretty good haunted places out here...

:)

ButchEire
11-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Heading to Iron Island again this coming Friday, anyone else? If you haven't seen the Ghost Hunters episode from the place, it's compelling to say in the least. I have been to MANY places and I can say with complete confidence that you WILL come away from here with evidence, every time.

ButchEire
11-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Shoot, too bad you don't live here, you could join us! It's a blast!

I am facinated by paranormal everything. Last year, about this time, I went with a Massachusettes group to an old victorian mansion in my then little town of Gardner. This is the same house that was featured on Ghost Hunters in season three. We had a great time, it was colder than hell and in some rooms the pellet stoves were running making EVP work impossible. But we did have luck using flashlights in both the basement and the 3rd floor master bedroom.

I now live in the PNW and would love to find a group locally. There has to be some pretty good haunted places out here...

:)

foxyshaman
11-14-2011, 07:15 PM
I enjoy the posts here. Thank you to everyone who has posted their experiences.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....

ButchEire
11-14-2011, 07:21 PM
I've been doing this for more than 25 years and never had those feelings. I also don't hesitate to invite "people" to come home with me, as long as they don't wake me up in the middle of the night. Never had a problem.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....

starryeyes
11-15-2011, 10:37 PM
I just might pee my pants if I went into a creepy house, let alone haunted! lol.. props to you all!!!

ButchEire
11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh c'mon, it's not as scary as Hollywood would have you believe. I take comfort in being in place where people have died, because I feel like if they are indeed still there, they would appreciate the company.

I just might pee my pants if I went into a creepy house, let alone haunted! lol.. props to you all!!!

starryeyes
11-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Oh c'mon, it's not as scary as Hollywood would have you believe. I take comfort in being in place where people have died, because I feel like if they are indeed still there, they would appreciate the company.

haha :-) Thats awesome... i'll stay in the car with the doors locked, heater on and a blankie over my head.. engine running!!!

ButchEire
11-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Well, again, if anyone is interested, Iron Island this Friday! Oh, i'll add that my 10 year old cousin comes with me and he LOVES it!

dixie
11-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Well, again, if anyone is interested, Iron Island this Friday! Oh, i'll add that my 10 year old cousin comes with me and he LOVES it!

Wish I were closer! I'd definitely be interested! Hope you have a great time. :)

ButchEire
11-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks, maybe someday you can join us!

Wish I were closer! I'd definitely be interested! Hope you have a great time. :)

Diavolo
11-16-2011, 07:15 AM

Thanks....

First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.

chai~
11-16-2011, 07:51 AM
I am FASCINATED by all things paranormal! I have lived in 2 houses that have been active, my favorite aunt visited me after her passing, and my family on my moms side has a ghost that visits when someone is going to pass.

My church is also a "Spiritualist Church", so we talk about this stuff all the time!!!

I absolutely emmerse myself in this!!!

Diavolo
11-16-2011, 08:16 AM
We have an Aunt who is on her end game right now. I haven't seen her in about 10 years but I talk to her pretty frequently. She came to me about two weeks ago. I am shocked that she's still with us. My best friend came to me the night he died. He sat on the end of my bed and told me that he loved me. Moments later the phone rang and his partner told me he was gone.

foxyshaman
11-16-2011, 11:00 AM
First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.

You would have the opportunity to see lots of different things as a realtor. I remember when looking for my last house my realtor and I went through this *house*. I felt eebiieees as soon as I walked in. What I didn't notice until both of us were back outside, we were whispering. It was odd on my scale, and I have a pretty high quotient for odd.

I like the story of your house and how you have negotiated with Lou. I like it alot actually. It brought a smile to my face.

It would be helpful to the present owners of the home you are describing to have someone come in and clear. Everyone works differently. I do more depossession work on a house. I work very gently with spirits and do my work with an open heart full of compassion. It is not a fight, although I have had very sticky and pretty nasty situations. But not every human is kind, and that also applies to hauntings. I open portals and usher the stuck ones through. Or close portals to ensure the space stays clear. I would truly truly hope if I am stuck on this plane that someone has enough compassion to help me and send me home...and close the door so I don't accidently come back.

TCB
12-05-2011, 01:33 AM
I recently co-ran an investigation with our Organization OCGAL "Orange County Ghosts and Legends." We investigated the Star of India in San Diego.

I'll need to come back at another time to explain in detail, but man....that was an awesome ship and TONS of activity!!

LesboNascarFan
12-05-2011, 05:08 AM
I went on a ghost hunt in october. My friend captured a pic of a girl ghost at our first stop and we got several photos of orbs.

I really enjoyed the experience and would love to go again.

Fan

Morgan
01-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Wow, this is a great thread. I have always been fascinated by the paranormal and really enjoy exploring old buildings and cemetaries. Tonight I went to see a building in Pensacola, which is said to be haunted, called the "Old Sacred Heart Hospital" built in 1915. This was the first Catholic hospital built in Forida and is an old gothic revival building. Here are a few pictures of some orbs of light I caught on my digital camera.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/OZisme/ghosts/100_3208.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/OZisme/ghosts/100_3213.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/OZisme/ghosts/100_3245.jpg

TCB
03-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Hello my paranormal friends :)

I co-run a paranormal investigation team (we also do tours) in Orange County, CA. Come on over and follow us on Facebook and keep up with our adventures!
We have some AWESOME cases coming up

www.facebook.com/OCghostsandlegends

Lady Pamela
01-26-2013, 02:09 AM
Just sharing some pics from our family ghost hunt.
This one was taken by my daughter of my brother.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552689_10151423151780930_1941430443_n.jpg

Lady Pamela
01-26-2013, 02:48 AM
One I took in Utah desert.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/547361_10151035058015930_777985891_n.jpg

Lady Pamela
02-07-2013, 02:43 AM
One my niece took during our family ghost hunt.
Salt Lake City

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550856_10151264219055930_1247039240_n.jpg

Lady Pamela
02-20-2013, 04:06 PM
Am I the only poster in here now?...where did everyone go?

StrongButch
02-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Interesting but kinda scares me. I think id run.

Lady Pamela
02-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Interesting but kinda scares me. I think id run.

Just imagine with the right energy, what types of pictures you could do. smiles
There is no need to be fearful though. When I go I always do a protection.
But I go with posotive intent as well.
And that in itself along with a crew who does the same goes a long way.

homoe
09-18-2017, 07:29 PM
I am a conspiracy theory nut! I hate it that our government treats us citizens like mushrooms..........you know, keeps us in the dark and feeds us shit!

Kätzchen
10-12-2017, 04:46 PM
OMG, I just found this news article about the gigantic super volcano, the Caldera, in Yellowstone and how scientists believe that the ice melting in Antarctica could be linked to the biggest explosion ever, in Yellowstone! :|

The article is sponsored by USA Today....but I think if there's any truth to this at all, then it's scarier than any scary movie or Steven King novel.

LINK:

http://movieweb.com/amp/yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-predictions/

Kätzchen
04-03-2018, 06:48 PM
The Royal Canadian Mint Recognizes Manitoba's Famous UFO Incident (April 2nd, 2018)

Link to article:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4120767/the-royal-canadian-mint-recognizes-manitobas-famous-ufo-incident/

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w4Ef7TlRkk8/WmRWmQKKCxI/AAAAAAAA0c0/y9FyScjqyDAmQTr-l_mHzwlQWRCwugaBwCLcBGAs/s640/cloud%252C%2Bcloak%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bs ighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Balien s%252C%2BVoyager%252C%2BStar%2BTrek%252C%2BNews%25 2C%2Bmovies%252C%2Bshows%252C%2BSpock%252C%2BKirk% 252C%2Benterprise%252C%2B.png

Kätzchen
06-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Do any of you remember Art Bell?

Apparently he died on Friday, April 13th (2018).

Bell had an late night radio show, where he talked about all kinds of things from UFO's, ghosts, and weird random topics of interest, for those interested in The Paranormal.

Here's an superbly written article about Art Bell and all the things he used to talk about on his syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM (See, Reuters, Huffington Post link below).

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ad23ac0e4b0edca2cba533b

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/art_bell2.jpg

(Photo of Art Bell 2006)

Kätzchen
10-18-2020, 03:47 PM
This is definitely a terrible late breaking news story about ghosts. Here is Art Bell hosting Halloween stories, back in 1994. Enjoy :)

d0_Pffqe8zs

Kätzchen
05-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Rico had chemo yesterday and he's been sleeping most of today, so I thought I would watch something interesting. I came across a documentary on those who have gone missing while camping or hunting. From the uploader's account, here is the introduction to what this particular documentary is about.

Hunters have been disappearing from North American wildlands for hundreds of years, many without leaving a trace. Former police detective David Paulides was initially brought on to investigate the circumstances around the many mysterious disappearances - here he presents the haunting true stories of hunters experiencing the unexplainable. Missing 411: The Hunted is based on the book by Paulides, which documents 185 cases of missing peoples from four different countries. All 185 cases fit a narrowly defined profile that was refined after researching thousands of missing person reports; these cases are the most difficult, defy common sense, challenge conventional wisdom and remain unexplained.

khwPVkoW8IE

I've only camped once with my family, years ago, when I was probably about 11 years old. I got lost and walked circles around my family's campsite, while they watched me from a distance. By the time they figured out that I didn't know where they were or how to get back, they finally called out to me and brought me back to the camp site. That scared me, so I have never really liked camping, at all. Also, there was a time when my boys were real young. I'd take them for drives, out to a forest of ages old Larch (Larch Mountain, out above the Columbia Gorge). One time, the boys wanted to get out and explore and I wouldn't let them because there is no cell phone reception out there and if they got lost or I got lost trying to find them, no one would know, due to no cellular service. There might be cell service nowadays, but back then there was none. Anywhooo, I thought this documentary on the paranormal events concerning each disappearance might be something other's find interesting.

Check out the comments section under the video, too. Lots of interesting observations by viewers concerning the spooky events of those who went missing in the woods.