PDA

View Full Version : kudos

puddin'
01-18-2018, 06:20 AM
this thread is meant to acknowledge folks or things that have touched your life/or made it better.

first up: cajun dee. she has been a constant in me simple life even when i took a break here. my sister in arms, as it were. 2nd: my sister mary, SHE is not here as she doesn't know this world exists, yet she knows my gay world exists and loves me just the same. 3rd: love. of all natures and kinds. it sustains us. 4th: fritos, thank the goddess for an american grocer here in auckland! :|

girl_dee
01-18-2018, 06:30 AM
this thread is meant to acknowledge folks or things that have touched your life/or made it better.

first up: cajun dee. she has been a constant in me simple life even when i took a break here. my sister in arms, as it were. 2nd: my sister mary, SHE is not here as she doesn't know this world exists, yet she knows my gay world exists and loves me just the same. 3rd: love. of all natures and kinds. it sustains us. 4th: fritos, thank the goddess for an american grocer here in auckland! :|

(((((( You ))))))))) thank you so much. You have always been a light in my life!

Thank you for your continued support my friend. i am so glad to see you around..

i would like to give kudos to my femme sisters... that sisterhood is so important to me!

puddin'
01-18-2018, 06:36 AM
oh, and cornbread. i adore cornbread. grew up on it.
sometimes it was my brekky with sweet milk. the point being, kudos for being sustained.

puddin'
01-18-2018, 07:16 AM
kudos to the incredible team i work with. our work with i.d. individuals is cogent.

puddin'
01-18-2018, 08:17 AM
i had an amazing vegetarian meal tonight. asparagus soup sopped up with some home-made sourdough bread. kudos to my local baker.

girl_dee
01-18-2018, 10:57 AM
kudos to the city workers who are out there trying to make it safe for folks