PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS US !

girl_dee
02-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Anyone?

How do you think Jack died?

i love this show, but tired of being jerked around with the ever changing time slots!

Orema
02-01-2018, 06:50 AM
Anyone?

How do you think Jack died?

i love this show, but tired of being jerked around with the ever changing time slots!

They still haven't told viewers how Jack died? I hate "hangers" like this and quit watching the show after the end of first season when they didn't reveal how he died.

Maybe a dingo ate him.

homoe
02-01-2018, 08:14 AM
They still haven't told viewers how Jack died? I hate "hangers" like this and quit watching the show after the end of first season when they didn't reveal how he died.

Maybe a dingo ate him.

I stopped watching when they dragged out Randall's father's death!

Turned me off completely them dragging it out like that!

girl_dee
02-02-2018, 05:16 AM

Maybe a dingo ate him.

HAH! i thought maybe Kate’s dog bit him and he developed a REALLY bad infection!

But it could be the crock pot killer..

clay
02-02-2018, 10:41 AM
I really enjoy this show. :bunchflowers:

girl_dee
02-02-2018, 03:24 PM
any serious guesses on how Jack died?

clay
02-02-2018, 05:44 PM
any serious guesses on how Jack died?

me? Not really....but most likely a heart attack? I dunno? He had quit his boozing but "could have" had cirrhosis? An accident? Is a cliff hanger for sure

Bèsame*
02-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Ok, so this show makes me cry every damn time! Tonight..within 5 min! It so tugs at my heart💙💙💙

girl_dee
02-05-2018, 05:21 AM
i am going to watch it tonight!

*gets tissues ready*

girl_dee
03-03-2018, 08:50 PM
i’m all caught up, i starting to become kinda bored with the show right now :(

Kätzchen
04-16-2018, 11:10 AM
I actually like this show :blush:

My BFF has saved the new season on her cable TV system and I will get to watch it soon, next time I go over to babysit the pets and her home. :balloon:

girl_dee
04-16-2018, 01:27 PM
i love the show but i find the breaks they take mid season annoying.

i read that season 3 will be about Jack in the Vietnam war.

Should be interesting.

I’m kinda over the whole Deja situation. She left, came back, left...now is back, maybe thats why the show named her Deja.

I find the flashbacks way more interesting than the present time parts.

girl_dee
09-23-2018, 07:12 PM
is it time yet?????

Kätzchen
09-23-2018, 08:02 PM
is it time yet?????

Season 3 premier's Tuesday Night, Sept 25th. :cheesy:

I cant wait to watch it (I better jet a text to my sil/bff).

LINK:

https://tvline.com/2018/06/19/nbc-fall-premiere-dates-this-is-us-season-3-return/

cricket26
09-23-2018, 08:14 PM
this show has me hooked....i see my biological father in the character jack...and the siblings remind me of my sisters and i (i have a twin and a sister 15 months younger everyone thought we were triplets)

girl_dee
09-23-2018, 08:40 PM
the show brings out some emotion in me, mostly warm and fuzzy. It also makes me dislike my parents as parents, more than I do.

Kätzchen
10-13-2018, 08:37 AM
I caught up on the latest episodes of This Is Us, last night. I guess the newest episode "Vietnam" airs on Tuesday night, next week, which my bff-sil and I will catch while down at the coast.

I like the show for it's creative ability to manage several narratives and the way some of those narratives are complexly illustrated between all three of the siblings, and how both dad's and mom's (adoptive and natural parents) and how each sibling has an particular perspective about each parent and the impact of their parents and siblings have had in their lives.

I'm looking forward to viewing the rest of the season's episodes this year, and I hope they keep filming new seasons (it's an very good tv show, i-m-o).

girl_dee
10-13-2018, 05:31 PM
We are watching it now, it really gets me this show!