Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

Greco 08-04-2017 06:39 PM

m

thinking how miraculous the body is...
its ability to heal, transform, move...blessed movement
in whatever form...running, walking, Dancing, swimming...making
wild love in all the ways I and my body "make" love...smiling
and grateful for my body and all it does for me...and
I for my body

Greco

bright_arrow 08-04-2017 07:27 PM

A letter :tarot:

nanners 08-04-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel C. (Post 1161146)
Finding out I passed my exam!

Well, of course you did!
Great job Mel!

JDeere 08-04-2017 09:43 PM

That I got to do minimal things today, finally got a day to just sleep.

RockOn 08-05-2017 03:43 AM

back to JDeere

Hey Buddy, hope you are recovering well from that dental surgery.

Feel better soon! Sending best wishes!

girl_dee 08-05-2017 05:00 AM

Researching...

The thought of sleeping like this!

https://cdn1.sharperimage.com/si/img.../203877-p1.jpg

JDeere 08-05-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1161252)
Hey Buddy, hope you are recovering well from that dental surgery.

Feel better soon! Sending best wishes!

Thank You! Much appreciated.

girl_dee 08-05-2017 09:56 AM

that sleepy voice... YUM

Gayandgray 08-05-2017 10:33 AM

Waking up to 4 grown deer and a 5th little baby fawn in our backyard.

girl_dee 08-05-2017 01:19 PM

THIS makes me smile....

A few years ago i ventured into yet another side business and i have totally enjoyed it. There is one major governing "board" in the USA that i had to prove myself to be part of. i jumped through their hoops and got in. i felt validated and like i was official. There are three older men who run this group. They were begging for help, so i offered. They made me an admin and have helped monitor the site since. i even covered an event when one of the admins in New Orleans could not make it.. he didn't even say thank you, he just asked for his cut. You're welcome, jerk. Over the years i've seen these 3 men and a couple of the old school members display behavior that i don't like. Not welcoming, not helpful, very exclusive, flat out rude/mean to people who ask a question. They spoke out about people like me, who jumped in the business head first and worked their way through, without going down the same path they did.

They were so rigid, You must be this that and the other thing to belong. Insisting we keep the group on Yahoo. Not wanting Facebook or make any changes.

A member asked a simple question and there was a dog pile of rudeness that set me off. Why can't people just help people? Why are you in the group of not to share information and talk things out?

Well i spoke up about it and guess what? They didn't like it. Well.. they left me as admin but tried to bully me into knowing my place.

Well, another queer woman and i started talking about it, because she spoke up too. (She's also a NOLA girl and we referred people to each other) With her support i started a new site, a new FB page which welcomes ALL especially women entrepreneurs. We have a pretty simple screening process, no hoops. One question. i spent hours seeking out others on FB and inviting them to get the members count up. The response has been amazing as its grown. New members are finding us daily!!!!

Today, one of the women posted a photo of her at a vendor fair thanking everyone in the group for helping her become successful and having a great event. She says:

I want to thank everyone who offered their tips to me in my previous post about the vendor event I was attending. Your tips helped me with my display and I want to share pics of how it turned out. It has been amazing! You are all the most wonderful and helpful group of people i have been part of.

i just got a message from another member that says:

This is one of the best (if not best) groups I've ever been in. No hating, baiting, or bad behavior. So many nice people willing to help and share information when you need it.

yeah take that, mean fuckers.

Blade 08-05-2017 01:21 PM

A young lady manager at Tractor Supply

girl_dee 08-07-2017 03:58 AM

seeing that text.............

Orema 08-07-2017 05:44 AM

an early morning phone call.

nanners 08-07-2017 05:53 AM

The sweet blueberries I bought yesterday...so yummy!

Talon 08-07-2017 12:16 PM

My sweet swiney todd kissing the top of my feet...😊

Kenna 08-07-2017 08:39 PM

Talking with two friends about building a house, getting their advice.

VintageFemme 08-08-2017 11:14 AM

Sweetest Smile

I teared up when I watched the animated short a few days ago. But, I did more than tear up watching these precious elders watch the film. Here's the link to the Out story which has the YouTube video of Elders Watching Gay Animated Short In A Heartbeat Is the Cutest Thing on the Internet: https://www.out.com/popnography/2017...utm_medium=ORG

girl_dee 08-08-2017 11:45 AM

Glitter in the air...... .

2qt 08-08-2017 01:14 PM

Seeing my very elderly neighbours sitting on their little bench near their tree taking in the morning sunrise..... The vision made my heart swell!

Mel C. 08-08-2017 02:25 PM

Texting with a beautiful girl.