Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

Zimmeh 12-25-2010 10:00 PM

Good Night Everyone!

Sweet dreams to all of you,

Zimmy

SouthernStud 12-25-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 253133)
Good Night Everyone!

Sweet dreams to all of you,

Zimmy

Nite sweetness and very sweet dreams to u!!!!

cuddlyfemme 12-26-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 253129)
Had a good day. My Dad came for Christmas. First one we spent together in many years. He too does not like me being gay. He does talk to me as a Buddy though. He likes to tell me stories about all the women he had after him. Sometimes it is just too much. I do not know how long I will have him so I take the good with the bad. I know I am racking up points for Heaven. LOL
I do not have a beautiful Lady in my life right now. It's ok because I have all of you beautiful Femmes on this list to give me that sexy Femme energy. So how about a date on New Years Eve? Any takers? LOL
I see more Butches visiting here. Now you Ladies have more Butches to play with.....just sayin.
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hope your wishes come true. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Sunny, I'm glad you had a good Christmas with your dad. I understand how you feel about not knowing how long you will have him...I wonder the same about my mom. You're an awesome Butch so I'm sure you'll have a beautiful Femme in your life soon. Sure, I'd be your date for New Years Eve but you'd have to pick me up in SC lol

cuddlyfemme 12-26-2010 05:21 AM

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good night. Guess what I woke up to this morning?? Snow!! It wasn't much but just the thought of snow in SC made me happy. I really miss the snow up North besides, more Butches seem to be up North.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that your day brings much happiness

morningstar55 12-26-2010 05:25 AM

good morning singles

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...5/acdccup2.jpg

yeaappp it looks like a acdc kinda morning.... lol
im not listening to them this early.. no no ....... lol
but here is what i have been listening to this early in the morning

hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Zimmeh 12-26-2010 06:38 AM

Good Morning CF,

I miss having a white Christmas! It was warm here in Florida yesterday and in no way felt like Christmas.

I learned after losing my dad, that you appreciate your life and take nothing for granted.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 253206)
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good night. Guess what I woke up to this morning?? Snow!! It wasn't much but just the thought of snow in SC made me happy. I really miss the snow up North besides, more Butches seem to be up North.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that your day brings much happiness

Zimmeh 12-26-2010 06:51 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful night and that you got plenty of sleep. I slept until 7am and now I'm laying in bed wide awake. How about a big pot of coffee to help wake us all up?

I'm off to start the coffee and get breakfast started for my roommate's niece and son.

Be back soon,

Zimmy

cuddlyfemme 12-26-2010 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 253223)
Good Morning CF,

I miss having a white Christmas! It was warm here in Florida yesterday and in no way felt like Christmas.

I learned after losing my dad, that you appreciate your life and take nothing for granted.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,

Zimmy

I know what you mean about missing having a white Christmas. I'm not used to just a couple inches of snow at that. People tend to freak out and to me its no biggie
You're totally right about taking nothing for granted.

SouthernStud 12-26-2010 07:15 AM

A very good mornin to all the beautiful ladies!!!! For all the ladies out there :givingarose: and for my bad grlz a very special good mornin to u :spank:

lipstixgal 12-26-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernStud (Post 253238)
A very good mornin to all the beautiful ladies!!!! For all the ladies out there :givingarose: and for my bad grlz a very special good mornin to u :spank:

Southernstud are you into spanking?? I don't know if I need a spanking I didn't do anything wrong yet? But then again maybe I do need one.. OK Good morning Singles how was everyone's Christmas any gifts that you want to share that you got with us this morning??

Zimmeh 12-26-2010 10:46 AM

I got a container of homemade fudge, a gift card, and a Starbucks coffee mug set.

How was your day?

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 253258)
Southernstud are you into spanking?? I don't know if I need a spanking I didn't do anything wrong yet? But then again maybe I do need one.. OK Good morning Singles how was everyone's Christmas any gifts that you want to share that you got with us this morning??

lipstixgal 12-26-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 253298)
I got a container of homemade fudge, a gift card, and a Starbucks coffee mug set.

How was your day?

Zimmy

I didn't get any gifts just went to the nursing home and made cards for the residents and had some good time out of the house now it is snowing which sucks!! Just saying home and watching TV...

Zimmeh 12-26-2010 11:42 AM

If it rains outside right now, it will snow down here. It's 30 degrees with the wind chill.

Keep warm,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 253305)
I didn't get any gifts just went to the nursing home and made cards for the residents and had some good time out of the house now it is snowing which sucks!! Just saying home and watching TV...

Gaige 12-26-2010 11:53 AM

Good Afternoon everyone. Getting a little bit of snow here...supposed to pick up later this afternoon and continue into tomorrow morning. Looks like I may be heading into work early tonight. Now...who wants to cuddle with me and warm me up?

Sachita 12-26-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 253317)
Good Afternoon everyone. Getting a little bit of snow here...supposed to pick up later this afternoon and continue into tomorrow morning. Looks like I may be heading into work early tonight. Now...who wants to cuddle with me and warm me up?

I posted snow pics on facebook and here. I'm in southern va and its still coming down. If you bring me coffee in bed I'll cuddle with you. Bring a few of those chocolate covered strawberries too!

Zimmeh 12-26-2010 12:18 PM

Keep warm and be safe headed to work tonight! I'm thinking of going outside and turning the hose on and ice down the plants to protect them.

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 253317)

lipstixgal 12-26-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 253328)
Keep warm and be safe headed to work tonight! I'm thinking of going outside and turning the hose on and ice down the plants to protect them.

Zimmy

Do you have to do that ice the plants down.?? I can't believe its that cold in florida, just had lunch a hot one too its too damn cold for me...sighs..

cuddlyfemme 12-26-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 253258)

I got a "gift certificate" for a trip back to Virginia this spring to see friends for a few days. I can't wait
!!

lipstixgal 12-26-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 253332)

I got a "gift certificate" for a trip back to Virginia this spring to see friends for a few days. I can't wait
!!

Oh how nice that you got the gift certificate for your trip back to Virginia!! Its snowing here today and tonight oh boy what a mess I think and I'm not liking it one bit wish I lived in Florida already...

cuddlyfemme 12-26-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 253336)
Oh how nice that you got the gift certificate for your trip back to Virginia!! Its snowing here today and tonight oh boy what a mess I think and I'm not liking it one bit wish I lived in Florida already...

I'm so excited to go back to VA. I told everyone that that was the only thing I wanted for Christmas. We have a little bit of snow here (just a dusting) but you should see the people freaking out