Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Pixie 04-25-2011 08:22 PM

This round is entitled Words.

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1- Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer----received
5- amiyesiam----received
6- Corkey----received
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw....(Still lookin' for y'alls)
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12- wolfbittenpoet----received
13- Elle

4 days away!!!!

Pixie 04-25-2011 08:23 PM

If I pushed it back a week to May 5 would that help anyone???

purepisces 04-25-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 327058)

I mailed mine today! I think this is the first time I have finished mine early ... normally I am requesting a delay.

femmennoir 04-25-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 327057)

4 days away!!!!

OH!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th!!!!! LOL! Well, it will be mailed by the 28th, but I'll know better next time! Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Confused minds want to know!

Elle*

Diva 04-26-2011 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 327058)

Oh please, let's not. We wind up doing this all the time.....I've been late, too, I admit. But I hope we don't extend again....

Just sayin'....

nycfem 04-26-2011 04:06 AM

I think it's a personal choice. When I'm wrangling, I personally don't like when people insure the stuff because then somehow it doesn't always end up being delivered to my apartment (no door person), and I end up needing to stand in an inconvenient post office line to get it. I do believe in legible return addresses though :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by femmennoir (Post 327108)
Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Elle*

justkim 04-26-2011 06:40 AM

Has the next crafty project been chosen?

Tommi 04-26-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 327194)
Oh please, let's not. We wind up doing this all the time.....I've been late, too, I admit. But I hope we don't extend again....

Just sayin'....

Mine will be in the mail today.
Not what my origianl theme was , but ended up being fun to do, and I am okay with it.. So , deadline will be met.

Good luck pixie with the Wranglin
' :fastdraq: .

Pixie 04-26-2011 07:49 AM

Okiedokie! I just wanted to give the option bc i'd rather the deadline be pushed than have all but four ppl drop. yanno? Anywho still stoked to see everyones! Have a great tuesday!

purepisces 04-26-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femmennoir (Post 327108)
OH!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th!!!!! LOL! Well, it will be mailed by the 28th, but I'll know better next time! Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Elle*

Don't feel bad, I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th, too! I thought I was early this time, but maybe I just made it in under the wire?

As for mailing, I send mine in a flat rate priority mail envelope from the post office. It's under $5 and, so far, it's always made it to the wrangler (knock on wood). I don't insure it and most of the time I don't even ask for the delivery confirmation.

purepisces 04-26-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 327270)
Okiedokie! I just wanted to give the option bc i'd rather the deadline be pushed than have all but four ppl drop. yanno? Anywho still stoked to see everyones! Have a great tuesday!

I agree, I'd rather wait a few days if it means we get to see everyone's work. I know all too well how life can get in the way of these deadlines sometimes. But, I wouldn't want to extend the deadline more than a week.

And, as for Softness, I would love it if we could still send her a package. I am more than happy to send you a little extra postage to help cover mailing expenses. I'm sure it would cheer her up after her surgery.

purepisces 04-26-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justkim (Post 327240)
Has the next crafty project been chosen?

I'm excited to find out what our next project is, too!

Stacy 04-26-2011 11:06 AM

Hello all you amazing right brained peeps!
First of all, I want to sincerely apologize. I started a new job and just finished 7 weeks of training. I think it's been almost that long since I have been on this site. I totally dropped the ball on my spring project. I got 10 done, then never finished or sent them. I feel really bad about it. I got a lovely little reminder from Janey today and she asked if I was still interested in wrangling. I certainly am if y'all will still have me. I promise NOT to drop the artsy-fartsy ball this time.
If yes, then I'll post the next project by the end of today.
Blessings~
Stacy

Pixie 04-26-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 327057)

1- Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer----received
5- amiyesiam----received
6- Corkey----received
7- purepisces-received!
8- softness
9- lionpaw....(Still lookin' for y'alls)
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12- wolfbittenpoet----received
13- Elle

4 days away!!!!

Purepisces I got your lovely words today! :D
Very nicely done!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviant (Post 327361)
First of all, I want to sincerely apologize. I started a new job and just finished 7 weeks of training. I think it's been almost that long since I have been on this site. I totally dropped the ball on my spring project. I got 10 done, then never finished or sent them. I feel really bad about it. I got a lovely little reminder from Janey today and she asked if I was still interested in wrangling. I certainly am if y'all will still have me. I promise NOT to drop the artsy-fartsy ball this time.
Blessings~
Stacy

I completely understand when work gets ya tunnel brained....are you dropping out of the words round????

Diva 04-26-2011 02:56 PM

My vote is to give Stacy the wranglin' reins........even though she IS a total slacker slut! :eyebat:

purepisces 04-26-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviant (Post 327361)
Blessings~
Stacy

I've been looking forward to your project! Can't wait to find out the theme, if you are still going to be our wrangler (and I vote yes, too)!

Stacy 04-26-2011 07:44 PM

Awesome, so unless there are objections...
I will post the new project by the end of tonight.
When was the words project due btw?

Diva 04-27-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviant (Post 327707)

Tomorrow....manana.....Thursday....

nycfem 04-27-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviant (Post 327707)

Pixie's giving an extra week for those late in the game.

femmennoir 04-27-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 328047)
Pixie's giving an extra week for those late in the game.

Ready, and in the mail today!

Elle*