Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Lecheloco 12-06-2015 03:56 PM

I made a great Italian sub all toasted up with so many veggies on it you might as well call it a salad with Ken's steakhouse olive oil and b vinegar dressing crimson grapes on the side
Now brewing a little coffee
yummy !

Jesse 12-07-2015 04:10 PM

Dolmades, a slice of local made Feta cheese made with sheep's milk, and the rest of my tomato florentine soup.

cinnamongrrl 12-07-2015 07:44 PM

My daughter made one of those Birds Eye type dinner things...chicken cheesy ranch I think...

Otherwise I would have just had tangerines, sesame sticks and carrot cake

JDeere 12-07-2015 08:19 PM

A bowl of cereal, no cooking tonight for us!

Uli 12-07-2015 09:03 PM

A few different kinds of cheese and cured meat, some crusty bread, pomegranate seeds, red grapes, and cubed tiny mango.

That was supposed to be the appetizer - I was also going to make chicken saltimbocca and a Caesar salad, but we filled up on the first course so the rest will be for tomorrow.

MsTinkerbelly 12-07-2015 11:34 PM

We had:

chicken peanut Satay over sticky rice
Bok Choy

Chocolate ice cream :hangloose:

Chad 12-08-2015 06:45 PM

Dinner

I ate half of a turkey sandwich and a delicious pickle.

Gemme 12-08-2015 08:05 PM

I had pizza and some parmesan bites tonight.

Jesse 12-08-2015 08:39 PM

I had a repeat of last night's dinner minus the soup. I can't help it, I love both dolmades and feta. Putting them together on the same plate makes me a happy man. :byebye:

RockOn 12-08-2015 08:47 PM

3/4 can of Lucks pinto beans with cheese melted on top, salsa and chipped up jalapenos on top of the cheese ... milk to drink

for dessert, another milk and vanilla wafers ... I love the minis!!

Chad 12-09-2015 06:04 PM

Dinner

I am having leftover sesame chicken with rice. Ice tea to drink.

JDeere 12-09-2015 08:44 PM

sloppy joes with mac and cheese and a water to drink

cinnamongrrl 12-09-2015 09:05 PM

I had spinach pizza Cuz it was there....

I had a different flavor of this amazing yogurt I love, Greek Gods...I typically get the strawberry honey but they only had one container so I also got the salted caramel honey one. O.M.G.....

Sometimes....just sometimes...trying new things is exquisite...

cinnamongrrl 12-09-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1031138)
3/4 can of Lucks pinto beans with cheese melted on top, salsa and chipped up jalapenos on top of the cheese ... milk to drink

for dessert, another milk and vanilla wafers ... I love the minis!!

You made me remember I have pickled jalapeņos in the fridge...I've had another hankerin for them....

I just saw those mini Nillas and was thinking how nice they'd be in pudding...bite sized yumminess :)

Orema 12-10-2015 05:16 PM

Greek salad with char grilled chicken and vegetables.

cinnamongrrl 12-10-2015 05:31 PM

I kinda browsed...

I had deli chicken breast wrapped around jalapeņo slices, fresh pineapple, a piece of carrot cake and a Virgil's root beer which tasted not quite right...oh and some garlic flavored sesame sticks.....

Now I'm wanting a tangerine...

JDeere 12-10-2015 11:11 PM

sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burritos with a glass of milk

RockOn 12-10-2015 11:55 PM

tapping lightly on cinnamongrrl's shoulder ...

Funny you were thinking about the Nilla mini-vanilla wafers in a pudding ... I have been thinking the same thing ... banana pudding of course!

I make home made pudding ... not the store bought kind. And no imitation vanilla flavoring. Forget that noise! It has to be the real deal for me or not at all. LOL!

Oh and take it easy on those jalapenos. I bang myself up pretty badly sometimes with those.

Uli 12-10-2015 11:57 PM

I made a thing that was sort of a cross between US Chinese restaurant beef and broccoli and pad thai, except I only had ground beef, not the sort of beef normally in beef and broccoli (which is, I think, sirloin?) so I made these sort of meatballs with Chinese five spice, soy sauce, and sesame oil. It was a pretty successful experiment, which is a good thing since I accidentally made enough for at least 4 more meals.

cinnamongrrl 12-11-2015 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1031566)
Funny you were thinking about the Nilla mini-vanilla wafers in a pudding ... I have been thinking the same thing ... banana pudding of course!

I make home made pudding ... not the store bought kind. And no imitation vanilla flavoring. Forget that noise! It has to be the real deal for me or not at all. LOL!

Oh and take it easy on those jalapenos. I bang myself up pretty badly sometimes with those.

I love me some nanner pudding....send some my way! Please and thank you...

Jalapeņos aren't so spicy that they hurt me. They just leave a pleasant, warm feeling in my tummy....and they're just so delicious who can resist them??