Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

Stone-Butch 04-06-2024 09:39 PM

Made me Smile Today?

Being able to get back into the planet after so many hours of no admittance.

Bèsame* 04-24-2024 09:14 AM

still smiling from a wonderful evening last night. Boss Butch and I had a life changing event last night on the beach. Saw a wonderful sunset to end the day and then dinner. Always a great time. Always smiling until there is another get together.

Kätzchen 05-01-2024 10:00 AM

A chiropractor adjusting the neck of a giraffe & watching the giraffe show their appreciation to the doctor. So sweet. ❤️☺️

https://www.1011now.com/video/2024/0...tely-loved-it/

Bèsame* 05-05-2024 01:37 PM

Random text messages. They have a way to make me smile.

easygoingfemme 05-08-2024 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1296603)

That is gorgeous!

cinnamongrrl 05-11-2024 07:00 PM

Having a very good day at work. Yesterday was a shit show. Today was much better by comparison…having a fun provider who loves to play the Chili Peppers in the office always makes for a good day.

Stone-Butch 05-11-2024 08:22 PM

Smile Today

My neighbours friend came over with her pup. He is adorable and who could help but smile when seeing that gorgeous face.

Stone-Butch 05-12-2024 02:57 AM

Smiling today

I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the members in here that are

mothers, to those out there who are spending time with their mothers on their

special day, to those like me who have lost their mothers but remember them

in their hearts with love.

Gemme 06-06-2024 09:52 PM

I have the apartment to myself for the weekend!

nhplowboi 06-07-2024 05:38 AM

Party at Gemme's place this weekend!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1297378)
I have the apartment to myself for the weekend!

Bèsame* 06-07-2024 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhplowboi (Post 1297380)
Party at Gemme's place this weekend!!!!

Let's make it a belated birthday party!! I'll bring the cake!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ms Gemme🎈🎈🎈🎈🌻🌻🌻

Bèsame* 06-09-2024 09:05 PM

smiling..

A great day with her. It's rare we get the same day off.

Although I did have a great week. I was able to spend some time with her every day since I've been home.

Gemme 06-15-2024 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1297386)
Let's make it a belated birthday party!! I'll bring the cake!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ms Gemme🎈🎈🎈🎈🌻🌻🌻

Thank you and the same to you! This made me smile too.

Today's biggo smile came from PRIDE!!! It was lovely weather, there were tons of people in various stages of dress and style and I had a really good time in the park. I got compliments on my eyeshadow (rainbow themed with glitter that took me fOrEvEr to blend out), there were small beach balls bouncing in the crowd at the main stage when the drag queens and kings came out and I picked up a couple of small trinkets (handmade bracelet, some stickers and a small kitty fidget toy that resembles the dragons in eggs on TT). I left before the parade started, barely, but I've seen it before and it's a 'more the merrier' kind of thing to enjoy so I didn't feel sad about that. I got more than my scheduled allotment of steps in and I looked super cute so, all in all, pretty much the whole day made me smile.

Bèsame* 06-18-2024 09:48 PM

Smiling..she just left. I made her a chicken burrito and she made the cocktails. We recapped her work day and I recapped my day with my step dog. I took her to the dog park.

We will be making plans for a beach house. I want to hear the waves at night and not have to drive home.

Smiling

Kätzchen 06-29-2024 12:22 PM

Gavin Newsom (D— GOV. CAL): I really like his level headedness in response to people who have unrealistic notions about our current US President— Joe Biden. I agree with his assessment. You can be in charge of our country and still be f^cking tired, especially when you engage with a person who is tirelessly lying and committing fraud in epic ways and is still living on the tax base of American society (another form of grift). Way to go, Gavin. Thanks for your astute assessments and commitment to our country.

cinnamongrrl 06-30-2024 05:45 AM

I’m currently visiting colonial Williamsburg. I’ve wanted to come here for about 20 years or more. I’m excited to see and explore!

GeorgiaMa'am 07-09-2024 06:34 PM

Oddly, what has made me smile over and over again today is learning to smile. I don't think anyone ever actually told me how to smile to make an attractive smile, I think they just praised me when I did it when I was little.

But I was watching a Korean drama, and there's a scene where they teach the workers in a hotel how to smile - how to smile and look sincere even when you don't feel like it, even when you're upset, even when you're dealing with a difficult guest.

You say (to yourself) "Hermès" and let the corners of your mouth do the work, while relaxing the rest of your mouth. It really works! I looked in the mirror and it is a more attractive smile than the one I usually do for photos and whatnot. Before, I would imagine I was suddenly seeing my best friend and was smiling at him with an expression of happy surprise. The "Hermès" trick is much easier and seems to work every time.

Stone-Butch 07-10-2024 06:05 PM

Smile Today

I got a nice message from one of the ladies in my chat room and we had a good talk. Lots in common and about my age so it looks good and it made me smile.

Bèsame* 07-11-2024 04:25 PM

smiling...a dear friend had the Arbor Day Foundation plant 30 trees in Bootleg Fire Recovery in Oregon, in memory of my Mom. I love my friends and how they are gathering close to me.

In fact, she will be visiting me a few weeks.

Stone-Butch 07-12-2024 10:11 PM

Made you Smile Today

Received a very nice email, happy and friendly. Makes your day and made me smile.