Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   "Note To Self" (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5673)

little_ms_sunshyne 03-18-2013 09:55 PM

Note to Self- Do not enter any searches in front of students that might pull National Geographic Pictures of the nude variety! (damn hunters and gatherers)

~ocean 03-18-2013 11:14 PM

note to self ~~hmmmm remember to shut the hell up ~ naaaaaa not gonna happen :)))))))))))) j/k . ~ ya right ~

Hollylane 03-18-2013 11:41 PM

AbFab is an awesome way to end a Monday Mental Health day, after a wonderful day watching post apocalyptic tv shows with my Butch...:)

gaea 03-19-2013 11:27 AM

NTS- remember your a valuable divine human being and that at the end of the day you have done your best. Remember how precious life is and just keep your head held high and keep being you because you are amazing :)

Teddybear 03-19-2013 12:02 PM

NTS.....ur love is valuable and is priceless. Just because others thru ur life have disagreed doesn't mean they were or are right. Remember loving someone unconditional is what r u suppose to do.

NTS...remember u have overcome so much in ur life. It has made u the person u r.

jac 04-02-2013 05:07 PM

Note to self...

Never hover over the dishwasher when you open it after it has finished running a load... Ya just might get your eyeballs steamed over. :blink:

LOL they fogged over just like when it happens to glasses. :rofl: Yeh, I laughed... out loud even!! :superfunny:

TheMerryFairy 04-02-2013 05:10 PM

Note to self : take it easy once in awhile.

TheMerryFairy 04-03-2013 12:00 PM

Don't take for granted what you can do , use your skills and senses to their potential, even if it means doing things differently for a few days.

Hollylane 04-03-2013 06:21 PM

Note(s) to self:

1) When getting up at o'dark thirty (5am), to go fishing, do not stumble out of the house again, thinking that your camisole with the built in bra, is your regular bra, that just got more comfortable out of the blue. Get up ten minutes earlier, and have some coffee before attempting to dress yourself. Just wow. I can't believe I didn't even notice this, until I had dragged my exhausted ass into the shower tonight after I got home.

2) Cleaning the fish that I caught, and removing fish scales at the lake, instead of doing it in my kitchen, was the best idea I've had ever had.

TheMerryFairy 04-03-2013 06:49 PM

Note to self:

Remember to buy a wrist brace before work tomorrow morning - it will likely keep your customers happy and spare you painful torture!

laruss 04-05-2013 02:09 PM

Note to self...
If you want it done, just do it yourself.

Nts...
Pick up table tomorrow so you can paint.

TheMerryFairy 04-05-2013 02:15 PM

Don't do all of your errands at once,you'll forget things.

StrongButch 04-05-2013 02:56 PM

Note to self

Be proud of who you are.

midwest chick 04-05-2013 10:21 PM

NTS

Peace is a state of mind---not what is happening around you.

You can/will do what it takes.

You can win, on your own 'personal best' level....don't judge your performance on others.

You will accept the outcomes.

You will not give up what you want, and not give in to others.

Accept that all things happen as they should, and help others with that concept.

~ocean 04-06-2013 05:17 AM

note to self : Get a degree in Psychiatry b4 dating anyone ~ apparently its a requirement ~
Love & devotion cannot fix what is wrong w. some ppl ,even though it's demanded~
Get a positive ID ~
Note the warning signs between dominate & bully~
Get lawn and leaf bags @ home depot ~

MysticOceansFL 04-06-2013 06:29 AM

Morning folks

Blade 04-06-2013 07:13 AM

Don't forget the laptop.......................

SnackTime 04-13-2013 08:21 PM

Note to self

Remember how good the ride felt this morning, because we are doing it again on Monday.

laruss 04-14-2013 09:01 PM

Note to Self...
Remember even though you were taught that being treated poorly is ok, it is NOT. You are important and deserve to be treated better. Stop making excuses for everyone.

TheMerryFairy 04-14-2013 09:05 PM

Note to self : always carry an umbrella