Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fine Wine: Folks Over 50 (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   If you're 60 or older, come join me. Let's talk, hang out, tease and support each other. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1901)

homoe 11-12-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286250)
Not too many folks are gonna post here I don't think. What!! give your age approx.? How exposing is that LMAO. My jij is up I am old and growing older as we all find out sooner or later. Smile if you are under 60. Grin that grin if you lived more than that.

I'll admit to being in my 60's.....:giggle:

I've got a lot of good memories and hope to have even more before all is said and done!

Blade 11-13-2021 03:01 AM

Not quite 60 but knocking on the door.that door will open in 10 months and I will happily hobble threw. We'll maybe not hobble, may actually walk threw if I've had surgery again by then.

iamkeri1 02-17-2022 07:52 AM

Wow, the first posts in a long long time were on my birthday and I missed them. I have actually been going through a lot of very heavy things. It would be good to have people to talk to. Thanks for chiming in, Blade, homoe, Stone Butch and Orema. Welcome and come back soon.

Smooches,
Keri

Soft*Silver 02-18-2022 09:50 PM

I turned 65 this year. I really love the grace of aging. My hair is very silver and suddenly it’s extremely curly and thick just like it was when I was a teenager! I love the lines around my eyes. It’s as though I smile with my whole face now! Within me there is a peace I have been waiting all my life for. It wakens me softly. And later makes me tired so that sleep claims me easily. And in between, I explore for what I did not have time for before. I am baking sourdough bread! I’m learning how to cook Chinese meals. I’m taking lessons in Spanish. I’m building a huge raised bed garden with a greenhouse.
It’s interesting because in other parts of my life there were complications and strife. Not so here at 65. I am so grateful where I am at this age….

firecat242 02-19-2022 07:32 AM

61 and ok with it. Even with menopause I am more stable and content than I have ever been. Twice as bitchy? Yes. Several degrees warmer? Oh hell yes!! But I don't have the need to prove anything or compare myself to anyone else....for me that is priceless. I will take the aches and pains....the forgetting what you walked into a room for....and early bed times for the peace that has come with age and maturity.

Stone-Butch 02-19-2022 01:05 PM

60 or older, come join me.

Welcome to my world, won't you come on in. I do love that Jim Reeves song.

iamkeri1 06-14-2022 04:39 AM

Happy Pride, everyone.!!

Smooches
Keri

Gentle Tiger 09-06-2022 09:29 PM

Taking a moment to give thanks

Hello All,

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted. Turned 60 earlier this year. Who would have thought? Certainly not me! I didn’t expect to see 30. So imagine my surprise to still be here at 60!

Nothing witty or profound to say. Just thankful for the gift of life. And I thought I would say so. :praying:

Peace

Kätzchen 05-26-2024 11:20 PM

I just celebrated my 65th birthday (I’m a Memorial Day Weekend baby) the other day.

Me too ## (lucky I’m not dead yet and super grateful for each day of life).

❤️❤️❤️🥳🤩🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎁💫💫💫😚💋

Soft*Silver 05-30-2024 05:40 PM

Happy birthday!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1297254)
I just celebrated my 65th birthday (I’m a Memorial Day Weekend baby) the other day.

Me too ## (lucky I’m not dead yet and super grateful for each day of life).

❤️❤️❤️🥳🤩🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎁💫💫💫😚💋

Stone-Butch 05-31-2024 04:52 PM

60 or older

Do you ever ask yourself "how did I get here ?" I sure do, daily. My mind is awake, alive and wanting to dance my butt off. I guess we need to shake ourselves but, wait, not really. I like my mind as is. I realize now that I am as I am I can think better, clearer, make more sense of things. My temper is no longer quick to act as I think back to younger years when it was fast and furious, really, what was the point of it all. Now it brings me to a peaceful place knowing that noone else understands my way of thinking any more than I understand theirs. SO, think before you act or speak as if it is cruel and unnecessary, you are showing that age does not automatically come with wisdom.