Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Single Butches & Femmes Cafe (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3252)

Mr Nice Guy 01-28-2012 08:38 PM

Still single and just hanging. Have a great weekend everyone. :)

MysticOceansFL 01-28-2012 08:56 PM

Have a great and safe week end , Singles

msW8ing 01-29-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 515151)
Hello everyone. I'm kinda new to the planet and wanted to say hi. Thanks for this thread. I like to read entire threads before I post but some of them are sooooo long, pages and pages! LOL. Luckily, this wasn't too long :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today :-).

Well hello and welcome to the planet uniquetobeme. It's a really cool place to meet new people. I hope you have a lot of fun. Check out the chat room sometime :)

Licious 01-29-2012 11:16 PM

*waving to the singles*

been some time since my last date, so I am saying hello again.

me: mature femme, like mature butches *read: graying, 50 plus*

as I have health issues, and that slows me down, can't join the skiers and snowboarders. frequent rest a must.

been through a lot of personal changes over the last few years, mostly for the better.

wonder if there is an older butch who likes graying ladies who dig coffee and make good jokes.

looking for the "lost art" of conversation...and a good attitude and compassion. is it me, or is this in short supply these days?

seems age makes people grumpy. it's understandable with the aches and pains, as I have plenty myself... but I just don't feel I have enough years left to waste it on negativity wherever that can be helped.

making new friends is good, romance is a plus. it all starts from friendship, yes?

trying to keep up on the thread more...

nice to meet you all, and hello to those I already know.

:bow:

Leigh 01-29-2012 11:45 PM

Just passing by, hope everyone is having a wonderful day :)

uniquetobeme 01-29-2012 11:57 PM

Finished my homework and getting ready to pass out for the night and get a little sleep before I go to work tomorrow and then off to school in the evening...

So, I thought I'd wish everyone a great week! Hopefully Monday isn't too harsh on anyone :praying: I need to find something fun to do on Mondays so that I actually look forward to them...Too bad it can't be taking every Monday off from work! :alarm:

Zimmeh 01-30-2012 12:19 AM

Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently at work and looking forward to going home in the morning!

Have a great day!

Zimmeh

Turtle 01-30-2012 12:23 AM

ah-huh...

So, I was married for quite awhile and now I'm not. I've been keepin my head down mostly (I did have a few outlandish moments we shall not discuss) because I have not been able to have a reasonable thought about dating. It's been a looooong time. Conversatin' - I'm good at that, if you can stand me makin up words ;-)

I can be funny, I can go deep - sometimes too deep for some peeps, my funny is better in person cuz it usually involves my face and we might have to do distance coffee, but that's OK.

I am sooo looking forward to the superbowl - getting out to a party, meeting new folks, not so afraid to let people know I'm single anymore - sheeeesh! It's gettin better...

So, would you rather have a conversation with only facial expressions or only words?

msW8ing 01-30-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle (Post 516213)
So, I was married for quite awhile and now I'm not. I've been keepin my head down mostly (I did have a few outlandish moments we shall not discuss) because I have not been able to have a reasonable thought about dating. It's been a looooong time. Conversatin' - I'm good at that, if you can stand me makin up words ;-)

I can be funny, I can go deep - sometimes too deep for some peeps, my funny is better in person cuz it usually involves my face and we might have to do distance coffee, but that's OK.

I am sooo looking forward to the superbowl - getting out to a party, meeting new folks, not so afraid to let people know I'm single anymore - sheeeesh! It's gettin better...

So, would you rather have a conversation with only facial expressions or only words?

Why does a girl have to choose?? Can't i be greedy and have both?? :)

SweetJane 01-30-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

I have to have words first. But facial expressions make me believe your words.

Mr Nice Guy 01-30-2012 04:18 AM

Hello everyone!! Still single here and hoping you all have a wonderful week. :)

fever 01-30-2012 04:30 AM

Monday, Monday

Start of another week. Sending lots of good wishes to A/all.

Candice

Spikester 01-30-2012 04:39 AM

Good Morning to all the singles its Monday
Everyone have a great week and that it goes
Fast

ScandalAndy 01-30-2012 07:17 AM

g'mornin all!

msW8ing 01-30-2012 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone. Monday has once again raised it's nasty head. I do everyone has a good day and it's not to rough on ya all. :praying: I on the other am thinking this is going to be a second pot of coffee day:|

Countyfem 01-30-2012 11:53 AM

hello all!

Good morning (or should I now say afternoon!) singles! Hope all have a wonderful Monday and that it continues on thru your week!

Mr Nice Guy 01-30-2012 07:25 PM

I was just told recently that I need a good Italian woman. Any out there? :)

Licious 01-30-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

What a great, thought provoking question! I have been going around with myself, wondering what would be better. I can see advantages in both. However, my love of verbage pulls on me to say ... finally... WORDS.

Turtle 01-31-2012 12:00 AM

Hi folks, sorry it's been a long day. If I go out straight from work, which I'm doing all week, I miss all the east coasty people :-(

The east coast-west coast thing can be problematic.

Yup, so I went out to dinner with a friend who has hearing aids, but being able to see your face during conversation really matters to her. I find the idea of totally communicating with just your face and your body intriguing...at least for one evening ;-)

uniquetobeme 01-31-2012 05:57 AM

Good morning everyone! I am so happy that it isn't Monday anymore!!! I hope everyone has an excellent day!