Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sunday Morning Overeasy! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7061)

cricket26 03-15-2015 08:17 AM

happy sunday! i fixed waffles and sausage for my niece, bagel for my daughter (to go) and coffee for me...watching meet the press and relaxing...hockey game tonite woohoo! i have never been to a dallas stars hockey game :)

Trev 03-15-2015 08:25 AM

A perfect and peaceful Sunday morning watching and listening to the day wake. Early mass then home for more coffee and reading the Sunday paper. I'll enjoy both out on the patio since it's warm and sunny. Enjoy your day!

firegal 03-15-2015 09:11 AM

triple grande latte...

Just got home from work...the commute home was VERY wet! It poured!
I am sipping that latte and waiting for the newspaper to be delivered. Hopefully a phone call or 2 and write that check for taxes on ocean lot.

The rest, TBA

MsTinkerbelly 03-15-2015 09:36 AM

Church, brunch, nap and maybe some carpet removal...yawn, maybe not!

Chad 03-15-2015 09:53 AM

Sunday

Hi,

It has been an easy Sunday watching Sunday Morning News on TV with a kitty in my lap sipping Irish tea. I made waffles and bacon with Maine maple syrup for breakfast.

Now cooking lunches for next week and then casual gardening on a warm and sunny Texas spring day. :)

Chad

Martina 03-15-2015 11:26 AM

steel cut oatmeal
strawberries
coffee

reading the paper after having slept late

Bèsame* 03-15-2015 01:20 PM

Belguim waffles topped with over easy eggs and sugarfree syrup.
Sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, topped with a dallop of honey greek yogurt.
Fresh strong coffee.

Sound of the lawn mower, the scent of fresh cut grass...

Ahhh, last day of vacation...

Gemme 03-15-2015 04:46 PM

It went fast! Up, ready, out of the house and at the gym before 8:30am. Home for breakfast and a shower by 10 and out again before noon.

The_Lady_Snow 03-15-2015 04:50 PM

Easy as Sunday Mornin'

Watched CBS Sunday Morning

Went for a long walk

Hit the Gastro Festival after walk

Visited a friend in the hood

Chillin'

Happyfemme 03-15-2015 08:49 PM

Spending the morning playing with my puppy and getting ready to go out to lunch at a cute little restaurant.

Okiebug61 03-22-2015 08:55 AM

Spring is here ��! Here's to a fun in the sun day! Have a great day and a fantastic week ahead!

Peace

Gemme 03-22-2015 09:21 AM

Spring is running late here. The sun's out but it's still below freezing and won't get to above freezing for at least 2-3 days.

I woke up, went to the gym, made breakfast, played online here and am going to hop in the shower so I can go see this movie.

cricket26 03-22-2015 09:49 AM

happy sunday and happy spring! well its too wet to do yard work so coffee and blueberry muffins while catching up on 2 weeks of tv i missed...thank goodness for on demand :)

MsTinkerbelly 03-22-2015 11:16 AM

I'm so lazy today!

I'm only going to move enough so that every one knows i'm alive! Lol :hangloose:

GeorgiaMa'am 03-29-2015 07:54 AM

I'm up unusually early today, so I finally have a chance to post in this thread! Already had cheese toast and tea for breakfast. Time to take the doggie out for a quick walk; it's still too cold here to be hanging around outside. We'll have a nicer walk later today - it's supposed to get warmish, up to 59*.

Gemme 03-29-2015 08:48 AM

I woke up and lounged in bed for a bit but was still at the gym before 8am. I had a good workout and a big, happy breakfast. I've got The Mysteries of Laura in the background and I'm tidying up in between posts. A little of this, a little of that makes for a relaxed, lovely morning.

MsTinkerbelly 03-29-2015 09:18 AM

I woke up way too early, but put the time to good use.

Filled the bird feeders
Fed the coy
Gave the dogger and the sassy cat breakfast

Now I'm listening to my wife snore while i catch up here and drink some lovely french press coffee.

Church and brunch soon to come.....

It's a beautiful day!

Okiebug61 03-29-2015 10:37 AM

Good Morning!
Up and at it at 6:30 this morning. Lowes trip for plants, grocery store for weeks food. Beautiful weather, happy family. Life is good.
Peace!

cricket26 03-29-2015 01:06 PM

happy sunday! one year ago today teddybear showed up at my house, i was making bacon for him so of course we had bacon for breakfast this morning with fried eggs and muffins...laundry and netflix today :)

clay 03-29-2015 01:33 PM

Great Sunday here! Went to IHOP for those yummy strawberry/rhubarb cream cheese criss-croissants! Sat around pool and had coffee! Gorgeous day here! Now have groceries for the week and items to smoke! Have a beautiful week peoples!

Teddybear 03-29-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricket26 (Post 980736)
happy sunday! one year ago today teddybear showed up at my house, i was making bacon for him so of course we had bacon for breakfast this morning with fried eggs and muffins...laundry and netflix today :)

it has been a great year. I can't even start to tell you or anyone else just howhow much my life has changed for the better since that time.

I have gotten a great job with a great company. I get to spend time with the most incredible, loving femme in Texas.

I love knowing winter last 2 weeks instead of 4 months.

I looking forward to spending more time with U. so now to plan your bday. Got to keep u guessing

Bèsame* 03-29-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 980746)
Great Sunday here! Went to IHOP for those yummy strawberry/rhubarb cream cheese criss-croissants! Sat around pool and had coffee! Gorgeous day here! Now have groceries for the week and items to smoke! Have a beautiful week peoples!

oh man...strawberry-rhubarb cream cheese cross croissants!? I sure hope that isn't just a local regional treat! I'm going to have to try that!

My mouth is watering.

Gemme 03-29-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 980746)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 980898)
oh man...strawberry-rhubarb cream cheese cross croissants!? I sure hope that isn't just a local regional treat! I'm going to have to try that!

My mouth is watering.

Look at your local IHOP menu and see if it's there.

IHOP Criss Croissants

clay 03-29-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 980898)

My mouth is watering.

on menu locally for limited time. Do hope you can feast on them....so delish. Have a blackberry lemonade one...has lemon custard filling in them.....good luck......

Jesse 03-29-2015 08:52 PM

I had a relaxed, peaceful day that started with great coffee and receiving an email letting me know that I had passed my Pet First Aid Certification course. The remainder of the day was spent texting with friends, bathing Sadie and trimming her nails, partaking in a 2 hour training webinar, and a quick trip to the grocery to buy bacon for tonight's spinach w/ spaghetti alla carbonara. :)

kittygrrl 03-30-2015 02:38 AM

peaceful day spent having a great donut and coffee for breakfast, tending my little container garden, contemplating a green house, growing lavender, made a great little dinner of chicken in a wine mushroom sauce..whoopie pie for dessert:veggie:

Okiebug61 04-05-2015 08:52 AM

Happy Easter! It's chilly and rainy here today. Getting ready for our dinner party at my aunt's house. She is the keeper of the traditional Easter meal. Always yummy and fun to hang out at her house.

Have a great day everyone and an even better week ahead.

Peace

cricket26 04-05-2015 09:03 AM

happy easter! we had good intentions to make it to church but teddybear was exhausted from a week of insomnia...so coffee, muffins, bacon and eggs...

and resting while watching mr mighty mouse play with his easter dog toys one toy is a stuffed chocolate bunny :eatthebunny:

Gemme 04-05-2015 09:25 AM

Happy Easter.

I woke up without an alarm and went to the gym. I popped in the store and then came home, put away the goodies, started a few pans on the stove, put away the clean dishes, cleaned off the counter and made breakfast.

Just now, I remembered that I was supposed to shut off one of the burners about 15 minutes ago. Thankfully, it was on low but the ham steak is definitely well done.

:blink:

GeorgiaMa'am 04-05-2015 09:54 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!

I got an early, busy start today. I have already cleaned the living room, gotten stains out of the laundry and done two loads, and am now taking a break from cleaning the kitchen. I think I will have a cup of tea. :tea:

I'm making a moderately big meal for this afternoon, which I will begin as soon as I finish my tea. We're having ham, butter beans, potatoes au gratin and cornbread, and maybe turnip greens if I have enough time. Dessert is going to be Easter candy. Edited to add: Oh, and of course, deviled eggs. Whatever would we do without the deviled eggs on Easter?

I hope everyone has a great day!

Tierney 04-05-2015 10:06 AM

Happy Easter Everyone !!

The day has started slow (working on trying to get rid of a headache with the potential to be a migraine).. but I made bacon and eggs over easy for breakfast .. got my laundry around... did the dishes... and am now waiting to see what time Mom wants me over and if she needs any help.. oh and let us not forget... it is SNOWING. :/

Mother Nature is just not ready to let Spring enter yet.. sighs.

ps. I am hoping that the Easter Bunny has some thick fur or at the very least a North Face jacket.

clay 04-05-2015 10:25 AM

Happy Easter BFP peeps! I have a pork shoulder on the smoker with applewood chips! It is smelling divine! Making potato salad, devilled eggs, and steamed asparagus. Peach pie for dessert! Have a great week everyone!

firegal 04-05-2015 10:55 AM

Happy Easter! Had a great cup of Java while reading the sunday paper. Its sunny and should be short sleeve T-shirtweather.Gonna work on my raised flower beds...replacing them ....spring is it really here!

Bèsame* 04-05-2015 11:04 AM

Good morning! Happy Easter!

Got to sleep in, yeah :)
Listening to the birds, the church bells, the coffee brewing. It was fun watching the Easter egg hunt this morning. Hmmm, when did that Bunny show up...he he he

randrum 04-05-2015 12:14 PM

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter! ��

Celebrated Easter early last night with my parents. My mom made the traditional polish fair. Smoked butt, smoked and fresh sausage, potato pancakes, rye bread, and hard boiled eggs.

Today I'm headed over to my aunt's house for the traditional Italian Easter. I guarantee she'll have enough food for a small army. I wish I was still little going over there. My aunt always did an Easter egg hunt. And then the kids all would change out of our Easter best to go play in the park.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. :)

Okiebug61 04-12-2015 08:35 AM

Good Morning!
I love waking up to a cool breezy and sunny sky. Slept in a little today. Red and I are going to a reflexologist today for some therapy. Never had this before but I hear it's wonderful.
Busy week ahead for us both. Testing for her and on call for me.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday and an even better week ahead.

Peace,

Gemme 04-12-2015 12:13 PM

I woke with sunshine sneaking into my room. I made breakfast and played online and then got ready and hit the nail salon and the store for ginormous blueberries....seriously, they have to be record breaking....watermelon spears and romaine hearts. That's probably the least amount of money I've ever spent at Sam's. I'm back at home and, though it's no longer morning, it's still an easy kind of day. I wish I had more like this.

Okiebug61 04-19-2015 07:22 AM

Good Morning!
Spring has fully sprung here. Severe storms last night. No damage here but some tree limbs down around the town.
I have all my garden items ready to plant. Now to get my butt out there and get busy.
Going with black mulch this year and a variety of colors. Excited to see how it turns out. A friend bought me back a cascading Tyler Texas rose. Planting it by the back window that helps keep birds from flying into the window.
Hoping everyone has a great day and a wonderful week ahead.

Peace,

cricket26 04-19-2015 08:08 AM

i am having trouble keeping up with how fast the grass is growing in between rain storms! at least my house is clean and i got the lawn mowed before the bbq last nite :)

today we are going to irving so teddybear can tie up some loose ends at work and check out another apartment because he wants to move close to his work

right now coffee and a lap puppy on my lap while teddybear does weekly grocery shopping :)

MsTinkerbelly 04-19-2015 08:52 AM

I'm trying to keep today overeasy, but Kasey invited people back after church for lunch and a movie.

I baked a lemon cake (lemons from our tree) last night, and i just put a HUGE pot of beans and bacon in the crockpot this morning.

Cornbread, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocados, beer, wine, iced tea and lemonade from our tree will round things out. :jester:

Have a great day all!