Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Quotes, Poems, & Sayings... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111)

nycfem 05-15-2010 04:49 PM

"We are where our thoughts are; be sure your thoughts are where you want to be."

-Rebbe Nachman of Bratslav

Massive 05-15-2010 04:57 PM

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Lao Tzu

"I love you - those three words have my life in them." - by Alexandrea to Nicholas III

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return." - From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole

"My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never." - anonymous quotation

"All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love." - Marquis de Lafayette

"She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
- Byron

:stillheart:
:bunchflowers:
:love1:

Diva 05-15-2010 05:20 PM

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.

~Jean Houston

Kätzchen 05-15-2010 06:34 PM

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love, ~ Washington Irving

Spirit Dancer 05-15-2010 07:52 PM

Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life.
It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them.
Thomas Kinkade

Spirit Dancer 05-15-2010 07:53 PM

Live a balanced life--learn some and
think some and draw and paint and sing and
dance and play and work every day some.

Robert Fulghum

Spirit Dancer 05-15-2010 07:54 PM

The Amish love the Sunshine and Shadow quilt pattern. It shows
two sides--the dark and light, spirit and form--and the challenge of
bringing the two into a larger unity. It's not a choice between
extremes: conformity or freedom, discipline or imagination,
acceptance or doubt, humility or a raging ego. It's a
balancing act that includes opposites.

Sue Bender

Spirit Dancer 05-15-2010 07:56 PM

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition,
there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

Dale E. Turner

Spirit Dancer 05-15-2010 07:56 PM

If one dream should fall and break into a
thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick
one of those pieces up and begin again.

Flavia Weedn

JakeTulane 05-16-2010 09:16 AM

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.” - Author Unknown

JakeTulane 05-16-2010 09:17 AM

“I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” - Rita Mero

JakeTulane 05-16-2010 09:18 AM

“I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today.” - Johnathan Larson (Rent)

JakeTulane 05-17-2010 06:01 AM

“Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thought that is forever flowing through one's head.” - Mark Twain

JakeTulane 05-17-2010 06:02 AM

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.” - Author Unknown

JakeTulane 05-17-2010 06:04 AM

“I also remember the moment my life changed, the moment I finally said, ''I've had it! I know I'm much more than I'm demonstrating mentally, emotionally, and physically in my life'.' I made a decision in that moment which was to alter my life forever. I decided to change virtually every aspect of my life. I decided I would never again settle for less than I can be.” - Anthony Robbins

Sybelle 05-17-2010 06:36 AM

Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything. Creating chaos. You wait for the dust to settle and then you choose. You can live in the wreckage and pretend it's still the mansion you remember. Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild.

Sybelle 05-17-2010 06:38 AM

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Sybelle 05-17-2010 06:39 AM

There shouldn't be levels of honesty. Just honesty.

Glenn 05-17-2010 06:46 AM

"Of what value is sense, if it does not come to my rescue before I utter a word? In spite of whatever wisdom we may have, it is of little value if we have no control over our words. Those who talk much have less power than those who talk little." Hazrat Khan sufi master

Kätzchen 05-17-2010 07:59 AM

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
~ Albert Einstein