Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

Leigh 07-04-2010 10:02 PM

Today was a pretty good day, for a few reasons:

~ The sun was shining, and it was warm outside

~ Talking with and getting to know a sweet femme online

~ Having a friend of Mine, who I didn't expect to hear from for awhile, tell Me that he missed My friendship and that he wanted us to be friends again

~ Watching videos on YouTube of FTM's posting vlog's (video blogs) about their transition; as well as a specific channel where SOFFA's discuss what its like to be with an FTM, how they feel about various weekly topics picked by them or viewers of the channel, and just seeing alot of love being expressed between the guys and their partners

I'm telling you, today was a day that has put a perma-grin on My face ~ can't you tell? :cheesy:

Jet 07-04-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braedon (Post 144965)
Today was a pretty good day, for a few reasons:

~ The sun was shining, and it was warm outside

~ Talking with and getting to know a sweet femme online

~ Having a friend of Mine, who I didn't expect to hear from for awhile, tell Me that he missed My friendship and that he wanted us to be friends again

~ Watching videos on YouTube of FTM's posting vlog's (video blogs) about their transition; as well as a specific channel where SOFFA's discuss what its like to be with an FTM, how they feel about various weekly topics picked by them or viewers of the channel, and just seeing alot of love being expressed between the guys and their partners

I'm telling you, today was a day that has put a perma-grin on My face ~ can't you tell? :cheesy:

nice post.

Enchantress 07-04-2010 10:26 PM

4th Of July Smiles.

Sunshine. Hot dogs. Sweet Puppy love. Fireworks. Friendship. Dragonfly's.

In all, a relaxing day.

bigbutchmistie 07-04-2010 10:30 PM

Curled up on a big comfy couch in the a/c with my dog, my exes shih tzu and her gf's dog.. .Just watching tv and relaxing. Us all catching naps throughout the day... Me and the dogs that is LOL They are out of town.. :)

Diva 07-04-2010 11:05 PM

Tonight....we had a little get~together with some of the Austin peeps.....

And Oiler surprised us all (but mainly Pup) with a big ol' box of FIRECRACKERS!!!!

We had our own personal Fireworks Display and it was SO much fun!!! Great BBQ and sides....I made a new recipe ~ Raspberry Buttermilk Cake.....it was yummie!

The whole evening was really so lovely!

Write14u 07-04-2010 11:19 PM

* Hanging out with one of my best friend's two toddlers.
* Hearing my nephew sing and play his guitar tonight. He's getting so good.
* Grabbing a coffee and gabbing with one of my buddies.
* Cracking up my mom (and the other ladies at church) by telling her things we did as teens that she didn't know about.

Gemme 07-05-2010 11:10 PM

Simple things:

finding Circus Peanuts
playing with the pooches
laughing at my housemate
getting to stay up "late"

Kätzchen 07-06-2010 12:20 AM

Getting my studies done a few weeks ahead of schedule.

Wryly 07-06-2010 12:26 AM

A very nice chat.

~Bo 07-06-2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 146039)
Simple things:

finding Circus Peanuts
playing with the pooches
laughing at my housemate
getting to stay up "late"

Hand over the circus peanuts and nobody gets hurt. :fastdraq:

PinkieLee 07-06-2010 01:50 PM

What brought me joy today...

Getting the phone call that new furniture will be delivered on Thursday ~ YAY!

Even though it's hotter than hell, the sun is finally shining again! I'm going home after work, putting on my swimsuit & jumpin in the pool!

Plans tomorrow to celebrate a friend's bday @ our favorite sushi place!

Soft*Silver 07-06-2010 01:58 PM

cleaning my house and getting ready for the guests I am having over tonight.

Tonight, the meeting after the meeting is going to be held at my Rose Cottage instead of Perkins! I am so excited! I am entertaining for the first time! I am getting ice cream for everyone!

princessbelle 07-06-2010 02:03 PM

My new dryer being delivered at 5:00. Yipee!!!! :thumbsup:

oblivia 07-06-2010 11:36 PM

Difficult conversations, reconnecting with an old friend, and a food fight with my Wife after dinner.

Ebon 07-07-2010 02:38 AM

Hanging out with my brother from another mother and giving some spiritual advice. She's going to be famous one day.

Gemme 07-07-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 146075)
Hand over the circus peanuts and nobody gets hurt. :fastdraq:

You seem awful ready to lose a hand, little man. :eyebrow:

Nobody touches my peanuts. Nobody. :weightlifter:

Soft*Silver 07-07-2010 05:00 AM

we opted to go to Perkins after the AA meeting instead of coming over to Rose Cottage. MY sister came over before I left for the meeting and she told me the house smelled like dog. My poor old girl has had a couple accidents in the house...her dementia is getting worse. I decided to get the rugs shampooed before I hostess! Thank heavens for the honesty of sisters!

We had SO much fun at Perkins! I havent been to a restaurant with friends in years! These folks in AA are so wonderful....I feel so at home with all of them...now thats recovery when it is joyful !!!

Fancy 07-07-2010 07:02 AM

Waking with a feeling of being well rested, and the soft scent of baby powder.

Delish 07-07-2010 10:29 AM

seeing how happy my oldest baby Sophia acted when I gave her-her bday present this morning and watching her and Jada run and grab it away from each other :) Aww...it's the small things

*Magic_and_Silk* 07-07-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 146957)
You seem awful ready to lose a hand, little man. :eyebrow:

Nobody touches my peanuts. Nobody. :weightlifter:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...cuspeanuts.jpg

One for you and one me...
One for you and two me...
One for you and three me...

:tease: