Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Hack 04-24-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 91218)
Dear Hack and Bent,

This is the banter I miss from friendships I have lost. You two gave me a wonderful gift today. A smile that will remain no matter what else happens, because all day I am gonna be hearing Love Muffin and Pookie Bear attached to what everyone says.

Yours,
Elated Easedropper

See, Love Muffin? I told you. Chicks think this is hot.

Signed,
Pookie Bear

Mister Bent 04-24-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hack (Post 91251)
See, Love Muffin? I told you. Chicks think this is hot.

Signed,
Pookie Bear

Pookie,

I am not convinced.

I fear references to lube, "pitcher" and "catcher" may soon follow.

Clenchingly yours,

LM

Random 04-24-2010 11:23 AM

I am blessed...
What ever waves I create, she rides with ease..

I never said it was easy loving me... I just said it was worth it..

Smile...

Gemme 04-24-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 90985)
Alrighty.....Austin is under a tornado watch....

until 6 am.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I love storms and wish I was there (not just for the storms, though).

bigbutchmistie 04-24-2010 01:30 PM

An early morning phone call letting me know a co worker had passed on. :( Tears that just cant stop falling... She will be so missed... R.I.P my friend... You were an amazing woman and friend.

JustLovelyJenn 04-24-2010 01:47 PM

Talked with an ex today about someone new I am talking to, about the fears I am having. We talked about everything about this new individual and hy helped me see how really good this could be. Funny, finding someone new and talking to hym about her... was exactly the closure I needed to keep a friend in this person.

The fates work in strange ways sometimes, but if I can just listen... They always seem to have best interest in mind.

WolfyOne 04-24-2010 01:52 PM

I'm finally finished mowing and now I can have a MGD 64

Kick back and do nothing....absolutely nothing

morningstar55 04-24-2010 03:03 PM

air brake alarm :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:and rain..... lots of rain:annoyed:

JakeTulane 04-24-2010 03:19 PM

That silence is hard to "hear".

Memories.

No matter what. :king:

Leigh 04-24-2010 03:43 PM

Just thinking about things, decision to be made and how good My new job will be for Me :)

JustLovelyJenn 04-24-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braedon (Post 91405)
Just thinking about things, decision to be made and how good My new job will be for Me :)

You got a new job?!? CONGRATS!!!! Where is this new job? What will you be doing??

~Bo 04-24-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 91332)
I love storms and wish I was there (not just for the storms, though).

You wish you were in a tornado??? :| And you say I'm weird.

Soon 04-24-2010 05:18 PM

I forgot I put the San Pellegrino water in the freezer!

oopsie!

Oh, and since I just saw the little smilie, I like my new little desk fan. It is small and brown and has a nice hummmmmm. I like a good fan. (My old one got busted the other night when my foot hit it b/c I forgot to put the lid thingie back on after washing it and my FOOT tore the fan wingie thing (?) right off it.) :|

:fan:

SuperFemme 04-24-2010 05:27 PM

The SuperBoy. He won first place at Strings in the Park @ Disneyland.
What a good boy and proof that violins are super fun.

Gemme 04-25-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 91427)
You wish you were in a tornado??? :| And you say I'm weird.

The center of the storm is the most peaceful, actually.

But no, that's not what I meant. I find them....watching them....being in them....being near them....calming. :admin:

I've been in tornados that have taken the roof of the building I was in and storms and hurricanes that have seriously jacked up my property but I still love them. You don't mess with nature. :eyebrow:

Butterbean 04-25-2010 01:28 AM

I'm so excited to do yard work tomorrow, I can't go to sleep!

redrose 04-25-2010 02:27 AM

that i need to take a bath now,,, i smell so stinky,,,
gosh it's already 4:30pm here,,,

:beatcomputer:

VuDu 04-25-2010 06:48 AM

My pup just slammed into my toe and the boi won't kiss it better. owwww :linus:

Lillie 04-25-2010 09:02 AM

So many things..I need my brain to shut off for a bit lol..

On my mind today is hym :) and hy knows it!...

Lillie

theoddz 04-25-2010 09:14 AM

Little Ivan melted my heart last night. :awww::frog:

I bought him his own little mushroom ledge, like Myron's, for his little frog house (it will be transferred with him to the big frog house in a couple of weeks). When the lights in his little frog house went out at 7 PM, little Ivan quickly made it down to sit on that ledge. As a reward, I hand fed him two good sized crickets (a good meal for a little fellow his size). Afterwards, he cautiously stepped forward, looking at me with those big black eyes of his. I didn't know what he wanted, so put on a pair of nitrile gloves and gently put my hand out to him. That little guy slowly stepped out onto my hand and climbed on the back of it. He shuffled around a little bit, then settled down, tucked his head down and went to sleep on the back of my hand!!! He would have stayed there all night, he looked so comfy!!

What a sweet and trusting little fellow he is. I've never handled Myron much, on purpose, because frogs typically don't care to be handled. They have delicate skin that absorbs everything, including water, and human skin has lots of oils, soap residue and things that aren't good for frogs. Myron gets upset when I handle him, mostly when I have to pick him up and put him in his critter keeper when I clean his frog house. Usually, he wees on me, he gets so upset. It was really surprising and very heartwarming to have little Ivan trust me as much as he did. I think he's going to be a "lap baby" and like riding around on my hand. I held him for about an hour before putting him back in his little house. :awww:

~Theo~ :bouquet: