Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Jesse 08-22-2016 04:18 PM

I have some grass fed ground beef thawed out and I am thinking about making up some meatballs and sauce and making a paleo version of a meatball sub while I have these baguettes from Against the Grain. I haven't had one in years. I am out of cheese though...

stargazingboi 08-22-2016 04:26 PM

choices for tonight:

1) butter beans and northern beans in marsala and cauliflower with brussel sprouts in coconut curry with white rice

2) pinto beans and rice

3) for the vegetarian ravioli in red sauce

candy_coated_bitch 08-22-2016 04:32 PM

Pita chips and hummus.

C0LLETTE 08-22-2016 04:40 PM

Tabbouleh/tabouli for sure and then whatever else there is that will taste good with it.
You can chop your kale, you can juice your carrots, you can choke down your handfuls of vitamins and supplements, but nothing will serve you better than a cup or two of tabouli where minced garlic, onions and chopped tomatoes meet bulgur and bunches of chopped parsley and mint in a heavenly bath of lemon juice and olive oil

stargazingboi 08-22-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1084803)
Tabbouleh/tabouli for sure and then whatever else there is that will taste good with it.
You can chop your kale, you can juice your carrots, you can choke down your handfuls of vitamins and supplements, but nothing will serve you better than a cup or two of tabouli where minced garlic, onions and chopped tomatoes meet bulgur and bunches of chopped parsley and mint in a heavenly bath of lemon juice and olive oil

I do enjoy that stuff...my first time ever trying it was at a friends house. they propped open a pita pocket and put a slice of cheese then slide it in the oven for a nice toasting. then added hummus and tabouli...was magic to my taste buds

easygoingfemme 08-22-2016 04:49 PM

I made turkey meatballs and roasted Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. But all I want is rice pilaf so that's what I'm going to have.

MitchM42 08-22-2016 04:50 PM

BBQ, sweet tator fries and a salad.

Orema 08-22-2016 04:53 PM

Quinoa salad with chopped olives, jicama, celery, broccoli, carrots, basil, tomatoes, cabbage, feta cheese, and olive oil. Maybe some cold roasted chicken. Popsickles for dessert. :bow:

Lyte 08-22-2016 04:54 PM

Y'all have some delicious and complex dishes! I just had plain ol' chicken with some parmesan cheese.

easygoingfemme 08-22-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1084817)
Quinoa salad with chopped olives, jicama, celery, broccoli, carrots, basil, tomatoes, cabbage, feta cheese, and olive oil. Maybe some cold roasted chicken. Popsickles for dessert. :bow:

I really really want to come to your house for dinner right now...

Orema 08-22-2016 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1084830)

Too bad you aren't closer. Would love to have you over and would send you home with some, too.

Lyte 08-22-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Ditto! :cowboy:

Gayandgray 08-22-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Me too!!! LOL!:jester:

Gayandgray 08-22-2016 05:30 PM

We just had leftover pizza and a salad. Strawberry cheesecake bites for dessert.:hangloose:

Happyfemme 08-22-2016 05:41 PM

Chicken pot pie and tomato salad.

Orema 08-22-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1084817)

I get this veggie mix at Trader Joes. I usually get this once a week and it's what I use to create a lot of salads and soups. It's perfect for a one- or two-person household.

It's a mixture of chopped broccoli, carrots, green cabbage, red cabbage, jicama, green bell pepper, radish, celery.

http://www.traderjoes.com/images/fea...althy_8450.png

Gemme 08-22-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 1084783)
I have some grass fed ground beef thawed out and I am thinking about making up some meatballs and sauce and making a paleo version of a meatball sub while I have these baguettes from Against the Grain. I haven't had one in years. I am out of cheese though...

I just bought shredded cheese last night. No meatballs though.

That's the way it goes...

I had a giant salad tonight with some sweet potato chips that are really, really good by Utz.

kittygrrl 08-22-2016 06:23 PM

crazy salad
French Baguette..i have this thang for it lately:blush:

CherryWine 08-22-2016 06:27 PM

Sauteed onion, tomato, avocado, and Swiss omelette and a piece of toast spread with my mom's pear preserves

RockOn 08-22-2016 06:42 PM

eating right now ... so hungry tonight

nuked 4 beef hot dogs

each hot dog received 1 slice of bread (open face sandwiches)

put mayo and ketchup on 2, mustard and ketchup on other two

peeled a whole vidalia onion to munch like an apple

Lay's Stax potato chips

milk to drink