Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What is Your Television Lineup? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4200)

homoe 05-20-2022 06:55 AM

BTW yes.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1288297)
~
Seeing as season 1 just wrapped up, I am curious if anyone else enjoyed Gilded Age as much as me and Mary?

The Gilded Age is an American historical drama television series created and written by Julian Fellowes for HBO that is set in the United States during the Gilded Age, the boom years of the 1880s in New York City.

It's the same Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey fame.

If there is any possible way for you to stream this, check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

homoe 05-22-2022 07:13 AM

Besides Gaslit & First Lady......

61 Street: Courtney B. Vance Aunjanue Ellis

Moses Johnson, a promising Black high school athlete, gets swept up in the Chicago criminal justice system when he is arrested as a supposed gang member after an officer dies during a drug bust gone wrong. Franklin Roberts, who has promised his wife that he will retire as a public defender, takes on Johnson's case because he recognizes its potential to upend the entire Chicago judicial system, challenging the institutional racism and endemic corruption at its heart.

The series was informed by deep research into the city's history, as well as the personal experiences of executive producer-writer J. David Shanks, who grew up as a young Black man on the South Side and later became a Chicago police officer before entering the world of film and TV.

We started to binge watch previous episodes On Demand. New episodes are added each Sunday.

homoe 05-23-2022 08:49 AM

It's Monday so that means GJ.......

~~
I can hardly wait to see what that scallywag is up to in tonight's episode!

homoe 05-30-2022 06:55 AM

Gentleman Jack........

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1288343)
~~
I can hardly wait to see what that scallywag is up to in tonight's episode!

Ditto.......

Reach *BANNED* 05-30-2022 08:39 AM

The new season of Alone started on the History channel last week - and I am beyond stoked!! It feels like I have been waiting forever for the new season to begin!

I have other stuff that I watch pretty regular - however, this show is at the very top of My list!

Stone-Butch 05-30-2022 07:14 PM

TV lineup

New season of The Weakest Link.... started tonight, love that show.

Waiting for new season of Swamp People... get those gaters

New UFC fights this week ty ty

CSI SVU... never miss--- butt out guys she is all mine LOL

Orema 06-04-2022 07:43 AM

Will watch the newest episode(s) of P-Valley on Starz.

Will watch Lincoln Lawyer series on Netflix with LisaGay Hamilton (I am always here for Sheronda).

Am thinking of re-watching Scott & Bailey on Hoopla.

Maybe Gentleman Jack, maybe not.

homoe 06-04-2022 07:54 AM

Season 2 of Bargain Block..

HGTV June 8th

Keith and Evan take a risk with unconventional ideas for their next two decrepit houses on the block; after removing all the water damage and trash piles, they get to work designing a beachy, Hamptons-inspired cottage and a moody art deco bungalow.

Sidebar: In real time Keith & Evan are lovers

homoe 06-05-2022 06:41 AM

Sunday night it's

First Lady.......

Gaslit...

Sidebar: For me, I have to say Gaslit has been a huge disappoint! IMHO it's not so much about Martha as it is the idiots behind Watergate!

Semantics 06-05-2022 07:42 PM

I just started Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I was a little blurry on the details of the story because I didn't much like episodes I-III, but they gave a solid recap of the storyline at the beginning.

homoe 06-06-2022 04:03 AM

If it's Monday, it's going to be.......

~~~

Gentleman Jack on HBO....:hangloose:

homoe 06-06-2022 03:36 PM

And how could I foget, if it's Monday.....

https://tvline.com/wp-content/upload...ddow.jpg?w=620

The only night she's now on!

Stone-Butch 06-06-2022 04:46 PM

On your television lineup

New season of Weakest Link

Love that Naked and Afraid

Still Law and Order and CSI SVU

Tons of stuff lately on our Gracious Queen for Her platinum time on the throne.