Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

stargazingboi 12-21-2016 10:46 PM

yesterday, I made a couple things to munch on for when the mood hits:

a creamy vegetable and wild rice soup (when something calls for cream I use almond milk with equal parts of vegan sour cream and vegan cream cheese...works like a dream)

and

a spinach, mushroom, onion, potatoes in a green chili curry stuffed into hand pies.

so, today was left overs

firegal 12-21-2016 10:48 PM

Couldnt wait till xmas all this prep for the holidays i craving turkey so i stopped at cafe and got turkey dinner to go.....YUM!

Chad 12-22-2016 07:56 PM

Dinner

I am having pepperoni pizza with olives, onions, and lots of jalapenos. Red wine or drink.

stargazingboi 12-22-2016 07:59 PM

tonight's dinner was a collaboration:

I made: Fried cauliflower (used a seasoned wet batter)

and it was a accompanied by a sandwich that had

field roasted sun dried tomato slices (which is a vegan deli slice), sauteed onions, peppers, and black olives, with a spicy vegan mayo, vegan cheese on a sourdough bread heated through in a panini press

the combo tasted like an Italian Sub

was very good...I ate to much and feel like a log now...but well worth it

Liam 12-22-2016 09:12 PM

Pollo asada, Spanish rice, and black beans. Hit the spot.

candy_coated_bitch 12-22-2016 09:26 PM

A frozen bean and cheese burrito.

Rockinonahigh 12-22-2016 09:42 PM

Tonight I poached fish in butter, olive oil, fresh chopped herbs and a lite dash of minced garlic till it was good and flakey. A pot of string beans I had in the freezer that had new potatoes and sweet onions in the freezer bag with them. A serving of sliced tomatoes dashed with basil red wine vinegar and a touch of salt with pepper. Far more than I need to eat but to good to pass up.

Jesse 12-22-2016 09:45 PM

Roasted sriracha wings with pineapple rice and mixed veggies.

Stone-Butch 12-22-2016 10:23 PM

Dinner

Fresh poached salmon and lots of steamed spinach. Ice tea to drink.

Gemme 12-22-2016 11:10 PM

I had a veggie sub with some bacon. I had fun with the deli clerk as she made the sandwich, chatting and joking, so it was a good end to the dealing with people part of my day.

RockOn 12-23-2016 07:42 PM

scrambled eggs, toast, apply jelly, chocolate milk

WickedFemme 12-23-2016 07:56 PM

I made prime rib, pesto pasta, and cesar salad. The prime rib turned out really nice - I managed to cook it a perfect medium rare.

Gemme 12-23-2016 10:12 PM

I had veggie stuffing, coconut crusted chicken breast, eggplant cutlets and pomegranate arils.

~ocean 12-24-2016 12:42 AM

~

a slice of spinach pie ~ I eat light b4 the Holidays .

Orema 12-24-2016 05:34 AM

Tonight will be wings in a Thai peanut sauce with riced cauliflower and small spinach and butter lettuce salad.

easygoingfemme 12-24-2016 06:46 AM

Dinner will be at my parents house tonight- Christmas eve dinner. My mom is making her homemade from scratch takes- three- days- to- make chicken and wild rice soup. It will be simple and delicious and I'm looking forward to it.

Chad 12-24-2016 09:56 AM

Dinner

I am making chicken enchiladas verde.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/m...as-recipe.html

MsTinkerbelly 12-24-2016 10:33 AM

We are going out to dinner after Christmas Eve services.

C0LLETTE 12-24-2016 01:07 PM

Going to have xmas dinner with groups of immigrants at the local community centre. Can't think of a better way to show gratitude for what we have and to share the bounty of our fortunate Canadian situation with newcomers.It's for them but mostly it's a joyous experience for me.. My parents and I came here in much the same way...as refugees...and i've never forgotten it.

*Anya* 12-24-2016 02:09 PM

When picking up the turkey from Whole Foods for dinner tomorrow, I also got a roasted chicken breast that had a spicy, crispy skin; roasted Brussels sprouts and roasted cauliflower.

I also got some of their delicious, whole berry cranberry sauce.

I just ate my dinner for lunch because I was hungry.

Dinner will be soup I think, because I am full!

Update:

I just noticed that somehow I splattered cranberry sauce all over my white blouse when I took the plastic lid off.

Brother.

Time to take it off and scrub it.