Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Compliment someone on BFP! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175)

MsTinkerbelly 10-12-2017 09:29 AM

There are many I admire, and I am going to miss some of you, but here goes:

Imperfect cupcake: You have lived your life on your terms through the good, bad and crazy. Time after time you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and build back a rich and fulfilling life. Your writings help me grow, make me think, and bring about many moments of looking at things through a lens that I would otherwise not get a chance to look through. If I were to lose BFP tomorrow, I would miss you the most.

Nat: your listening without responding thread has been a lifeline when the feeling that no one will hear me if I speak, and I don't matter, becomes an evil presence in my life. You keep putting yourself out there, living your truth, evolving, changing...and through some tough times, showing us all how much you believe in people and the ability to grow.

Orema: every time you get back in your car and get out on the hwy, I admire your strength and willingness to keep working on something important to you. I am so happy that you opened your heart to let love in...much happiness is wished for you. You are funny and supportive; I appreciate you very much.

girl_dee: you have such a zest for life! I have felt privileged to read about your journey through the years, and admire your willingness to talk about any topic and share your knowledge with anyone who asks.

Cheryl NYC: i admired your grit when you lost so much in the hurricane, how you fought and worked to get your life back on track...I admire that you keep putting yourself out there and dating...you are kind and thoughtful in your responses to questions, yet you are not afraid to set someone straight when they step out of line with assumptions and generalizations.

I will have to come back later to finish, so many to mention!

clay 10-12-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1173044)
Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.

Thank you so very much, cathexis!!! I appreciate your friendship!!

Deborah* 10-12-2017 02:59 PM

Awren, I think you have a fascinating face. Each time I come across a post you wrote, I look at your picture.. you have this interesting, amazing face in my opinion.

Deborah

cathexis 10-12-2017 03:24 PM

Homoe- The knowledge you possess on every movie or travel location I can imagine. That brain of yours must be overstuffed with facts.

Kitty- Thank you for your friendship and all that you do. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to post this.

Medusa- Thanks for all that you do. Tirelessly working to keep BFP up and running.

girl_dee 10-26-2017 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1174110)
There are many I admire, and I am going to miss some of you, but here goes:

Nat: your listening without responding thread has been a lifeline when the feeling that no one will hear me if I speak, and I don't matter, becomes an evil presence in my life. You keep putting yourself out there, living your truth, evolving, changing...and through some tough times, showing us all how much you believe in people and the ability to grow

girl_dee: you have such a zest for life! I have felt privileged to read about your journey through the years, and admire your willingness to talk about any topic and share your knowledge with anyone who asks.

I will have to come back later to finish, so many to mention!

thanks Tinks... . :rose:

homoe 10-26-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1174150)
Homoe- The knowledge you possess on every movie or travel location I can imagine. That brain of yours must be overstuffed with facts.

Kitty- Thank you for your friendship and all that you do. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to post this.

Medusa- Thanks for all that you do. Tirelessly working to keep BFP up and running.

Well thank you very much! What a nice compliment

girl_dee 11-03-2017 10:42 AM

Papa...

I've been wanting to post on this thread for a long time about someone who is very very dear to me. Someone who is quiet and reserved yet deserves all the admiration in the world.

I have known Papa for well over 10 years and have never known anyone with such strength and dedication. He took care of his elderly parents day in and day out carrying the load pretty much all alone and made sure that his folks lived with dignity and quality of life until the end. He never ever looked at it as a burden. He never complained, in fact he saw this as a gift. Papa has been there for me through thick and thin and listen to me cry and laugh, even when I took a real from the internet. Papa always checked on me to be sure I was okay.

I hope one day to give Papa that big hug in person because he means so very much to me.

PaPa 11-03-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1178784)
I've been wanting to post on this thread for a long time about someone who is very very dear to me. Someone who is quiet and reserved yet deserves all the admiration in the world.

I have known Papa for well over 10 years and have never known anyone with such strength and dedication. He took care of his elderly parents day in and day out carrying the load pretty much all alone and made sure that his folks lived with dignity and quality of life until the end. He never ever looked at it as a burden. He never complained, in fact he saw this as a gift. Papa has been there for me through thick and thin and listen to me cry and laugh, even when I took a real from the internet. Papa always checked on me to be sure I was okay.

I hope one day to give Papa that big hug in person because he means so very much to me.

I know I replied to you via text, but I wanted to say it here as well. My life has been enriched by you being in it. Thanks so much for that wonderful gift, :princess: (closest thing I could find to Wonder Woman. LOL!)

gotoseagrl 11-03-2017 05:20 PM

To the girl everyone loves, dee. One of the most precious sister-friends Ive ever had. Thank you for everything.

Greco 11-04-2017 06:28 PM

k

kittygrrl,

I first read this yesterday and wanted to thank you publicly for
your graciousness.

Greco

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1170969)
I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!

Bard 11-04-2017 09:38 PM

far to many to even list but just a few on my mind at this moment

Dee -- just being you and pushing me to come back out of my shell

Pajama just because you are the sweetest and you just rock

Medusa you are so much to so many

oh the zombie clan the support and all that means so much
never take each other for granted it can change in a instant and I am grateful for this space and the bond of friendship it reaches out and touches and in the depths well it make a difference
Like the sweet kind nycfem thank you for you friendship kind words a shoulder you are one of a kind
there are more so many more just ..... thank you (f)