Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you SEE today??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577)

Reach *BANNED* 09-11-2018 05:26 PM

I saw a beautiful sunset and a promise for another tomorrow.

WheatToast 09-11-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1203949)
I saw an incredibly ornate caste iron urinal on a pathway under the Sydney Bridge...in great shape...unfortunately, no place for women to pee discretely. It's been there since 1840s or so and is up kept beautifully. I don't think the Victorians figured women peed.

Is it outdoors?
I read a novel set in 1700s Paris and there was a guy called Tosspot who would hang out on the main streets with a contraption where a curtain was attached to a round thing and attached to poles. When people had to go, Tosspot would usher them into the tiny space, where a large pot sat. He'd close the curtain and wait. They would emerge, pay him a few francs, then he'd take the full pot and dump in into the Seine.
Good times.

girl_dee 09-11-2018 07:07 PM

when i walked out in the yard i saw a bird fly so close to me that i heard it’s feathers in the wind.

Wrang1er 09-11-2018 07:54 PM

I saw five deer in the yard across the street. This is the second evening in a row. They cross the street and head to the creek and then walk back. Beautiful creatures.

Gemme 09-11-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1224761)
I saw five deer in the yard across the street. This is the second evening in a row. They cross the street and head to the creek and then walk back. Beautiful creatures.

I love it when deer visit! Even though I'm on a busy state road, next door is a field and deer wander over from there from time to time. In the winter, it's so pretty to see their hoof prints in the snow.

Speaking of animals, I have a couple nice shots of a ground hog hanging out on the front lawn. He was so cute!

candy_coated_bitch 09-11-2018 09:56 PM

I saw ice melting in a glass of chai, condensation building on the outside. I saw my friend who dresses in all black wearing a striped t-shirt. It was black and grey, but still. I saw the inside of the post office. I saw how unkempt the sidewalks are on my street. I saw what I can make with my own two hands. Lots of things.

Reach *BANNED* 09-18-2018 11:48 AM

The Sun streaming through the blinds.

The UPS man.

Kind and understanding words.

A paragraph that gave me a visual.

A cupboard and fridge filled with food. (a blessing, always)

Tears of pain and joy.

girl_dee 09-18-2018 06:35 PM

a very handsome and welcoming butch when i got home.

A welcome sight.

girl_dee 09-20-2018 06:35 PM

two crows chasing a red tailed hawk out of the canyon....

TL1 09-20-2018 06:56 PM

My thermostat reading 97 in my house when I got home even though it was set to 72. Damnit.

Spiders making webs. (Yup change in weather approaching)

My dog chasing my daughters cat all over the house. Which they both love.

MsTinkerbelly 09-20-2018 10:24 PM

I saw a moose run across the fairgrounds while we were dumping our RV tanks.

Magnificent!

Reach *BANNED* 09-21-2018 12:14 PM

I have been seeing all day long- an overcast, gray day with a good breeze happening.

Feels like a beautiful Fall day.

girl_dee 09-23-2018 08:54 PM

a great meal on our table shared with my soon to be in-laws

a purple sunset....

Bèsame* 09-23-2018 08:55 PM

I took a leisurely drive out to the country to visit with a friend, who is dealing with her leg in a knee brace.

The drive was oh so relaxing. Green pastures, cotton almost ready to be picked and little calves running thru the grass behind their mothers. The sky was painted, white and grey with blue peeking thru. It made me forget I live so close to the big city.

Now, I see a pile of summer clothes that need to be folded up and put under the bed in those long boxes ...well, maybe tomorrow??

Lol

candy_coated_bitch 09-24-2018 02:51 PM

Prints, lots and lots of prints. :)

TL1 09-24-2018 10:47 PM

Cloudy sky

A pretty doctor.

A not so pretty nurse but very nice though!

5 deer running together in the field across the street

A 2 week old baby

Funny pics via text

homoe 09-25-2018 07:40 AM

A garage full of stuff that either needs to be tossed out, recycled, or donated to a worthy cause which all will be by later today......:hangloose:

girl_dee 09-25-2018 01:15 PM

Right now I see a machine churning up the earth. The rythym is relaxing.

LOQUI 09-25-2018 04:31 PM

what seemed as a very happy squirrel enjoying the figs from the tree on my back yard...

:farmtree:

Reach *BANNED* 09-25-2018 06:35 PM

I saw the temperature not get above 60 degrees. So, Fall-ish. Love.

I saw caring in more ways than one.

I saw having the house to Myself is pretty cool.