Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 04-10-2019 06:37 PM

- grilled chicken breast
- black bean and corn salad
- steamed rice
- salsa
- a lime squeezed all over the whole thing

Gemme 04-10-2019 08:06 PM

I had half a portabella and swiss panini and spicy brown rice sushi and water to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-11-2019 06:45 PM

- orange chicken
- steamed brown rice
- stir fried carrots and sugar snap peas

Gemme 04-11-2019 07:13 PM

I had carrot ginger soup, marbled sharp cheese with bacon and cheddar crackers. I sprinkled epic crunch nacho flavored Goldfish crackers in the soup as it was more carrot and less ginger and I wasn't totally happy with it.

It didn't help.

:blink:

Water to drink and gummy bears for dessert.

homoe 04-12-2019 10:44 AM

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...nny-s-cafe.jpg

We've decided to let Danny's cook for us this evening and possibly the whole week-end!

We'll let him make us some ribs, pulled pork for sandwiches, coleslaw and whatever else looks good.......:eating:

GeorgiaMa'am 04-12-2019 05:38 PM

I had Italian Cheese Shells Hamburger Helper. It didn't come out quite right because I accidentally bought lactose free milk. The dairy people add other sugars to replace the lactose they take out, and it makes it too sweet, IMO. One flavor Hamburger Helper does not require is "sweet".

Or maybe my taste buds have just changed.

Gemme 04-12-2019 09:21 PM

I had kielbasa, steamed broccoli and steamed brown jasmine and edamame rice. Water to drink.

FireSignFemme 04-12-2019 11:31 PM

A handful of pistachios while waiting for my Van's original gluten-free waffles to toast up. Today was busy. I missed lunch and am only just now getting around to dinner. For some reason I'm also craving orange slices, so maybe some for dessert or a late night snack. If able, I'd be driving to a diner right now to pay someone to cook and serve me better food choices than this. I'm too tired tonight to be cooking/getting all fancy.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-13-2019 07:16 PM

a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, glazed pecans, bleu cheese crumbles and balsamic dressing

clay 04-13-2019 07:33 PM

A Hormel's Compleat Beef Tips with gravy & mashed potatoes......(YUCK) The potatoes are nasty once nuked. The ONLY one of these I love is the Chicken Alfredo one...:)

nycfem 04-13-2019 09:12 PM

I had tofu "egg salad" (pre-made from a health food store) with 3 slices of Ezequiel bread, 4 small pickles, 2 bowls of black bean soup (frozen/microwaved Tabatchnick), and a vegan vanilla bar for dessert that I picked up also at the health food store. It was all delicious.

Gemme 04-14-2019 06:58 AM

I had a salad and half a piece of carrot cake. Healthy! ;)

FireSignFemme 04-14-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1244506)

Yep cause the cake has carrots in it and vegetables are good for us.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-14-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1244506)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1244521)
Yep cause the cake has carrots in it and vegetables are good for us.

Yes, and if the cake had cream cheese frosting, there's also the calcium that's good for us. :)

GeorgiaMa'am 04-14-2019 04:23 PM

- Chef Boy-ar-dee Ravioli Throwback Recipe

nycfem 04-14-2019 06:35 PM

I had the exact same thing as last night, except I had 3 bowls of soup which was... a little too filling! I also gave the black bean soup more of a "wow" factor by buying toppings to add in which included sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and onions. I think that's part of why I had to have the 3rd bowl of soup- I had overdone it with the toppings, and I still had a lot left! It's funny when garnishes overtake a dish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1244498)
I had tofu "egg salad" (pre-made from a health food store) with 3 slices of Ezequiel bread, 4 small pickles, 2 bowls of black bean soup (frozen/microwaved Tabatchnick), and a vegan vanilla bar for dessert that I picked up also at the health food store. It was all delicious.

Bèsame* 04-14-2019 09:31 PM

Chili relleno and jalapeno peppers. Made enough for a couple of lunches for next week.

Strawberries and cream later.

Gemme 04-15-2019 07:06 AM

Lunch was huge so all I had was a bag of steamed edamame with ground sea salt, a Halo and some water.

nycfem 04-15-2019 05:42 PM

I really get into eating the same thing when I like it. So I had two pieces of Ezekiel bread, tofu "egg salad", and pickles. I also had two bowls of black bean soup with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and onions. For dessert I had Greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and kamut puffs. It was all absolutely delicious!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-15-2019 07:13 PM

- toast with apple jelly (I'm not feeling too well)
- maybe applesauce later