Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

nycfem 07-17-2020 10:45 PM

I dry-wokked 4 veggie hotdogs. I did that without cutting them up. I hadn't thought to cut them up but next time I will.

I ate them with sauerkraut and mustard.

Dessert: two pieces of salt water taffy (banana and peppermint).

Kätzchen 07-17-2020 11:02 PM

I should log off and make something to eat for supper, because I haven't had much to eat today and I need to eat.

I have some meatless 'meat balls' in the freezer, so I can brown some of those up and add some high-protein pasta and chop up some fresh zucchini and add a cup or two of roasted tomato sauce to create a nice simple Italian-type meal. And sprinkle some Hemp Hearts on top, I think, with a dollop of non-dairy 'sour cream'.

Half hour of cooking, until I can fade into post-supper coma-ville land. :jester:

Kätzchen 07-18-2020 02:44 PM

I stopped by a produce stand out in the country and bought some awesome stuff: a huge head of organic butter leaf lettuce, and several pints of berries (marion, blackcaps, rasp, and blue berries) and some gorgeous flowers (Dahlias and sunflowers and Queen Anne's Lace and Snapdragons).

So I plan to have a nice summer garden salad, complete with freshly sliced roma tomatoes and for dessert? I bought a home made Pumpkin Brownie Cake with frosting and chopped walnuts.

Maybe a small cup of freshly made pour-over coffee, to accompany the cake, too.

And, water (keep hydrating).

firegal 07-18-2020 03:13 PM

My sis went to her fave take out and brought me back Eggs benedict. So it is far too large for just a meal.... so breakfast,lunch and dinner it is.

nycfem 07-18-2020 10:17 PM

Amy's gluten free bean burrito, hot salsa (my favorite: La Victoria extra hot jalapeno), multi-colored cauliflower.

Dessert: dark chocolate.

Orema 07-19-2020 03:47 AM

The last of the short ribs and turnips. So good.

kittygrrl 07-19-2020 01:43 PM

a lunch/dinner kinda thing-
A chilled shrimp and soba noodle salad
https://www.savoringthethyme.com/wp-...-Recipe-21.jpg &
finally a slice of vegan chocolate cake

listening to

Kätzchen 07-19-2020 02:14 PM

I bought some wild salmon today and am using the salmon with sweet pickle relish, minced sweet Walla Walla onions, chia seeds and homemade vegan egg-less Mayo to make a 'salad' of sorts. I bought cranberry-pumpkin seeded organic crisps (zero sugar impacts, thank heavens) to accompany the Salmon 'salad'.

Fresh local berries for dessert.

Maybe a tiny slice of the Pumpkin Brownie Cake, later tonight, right before bedtime.

Water to drink.

firegal 07-19-2020 03:20 PM

Cod cooked in air fryer with small green salad and cottage cheese.

Gemme 07-19-2020 04:20 PM

Tonight will be the last of some sirloin I have plus mashed potatoes and sweet peas. Sweet tea to drink, I think.

nycfem 07-19-2020 09:27 PM

We ordered in :sushi: for our 15 year anniversary.

Vegetarian brown rice rolls for me: avocado, oshinko, kampyo.

Also had appetizers of steamed vegetable gyoza, seaweed salad, and yakko tofu.

Dessert: xoxo dark chocolate bar w/sea salt & caramel.

easygoingfemme 07-20-2020 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1271788)
We ordered in :sushi: for our 15 year anniversary.

Vegetarian brown rice rolls for me: avocado, oshinko, kampyo.

Also had appetizers of steamed vegetable gyoza, seaweed salad, and yakko tofu.

Dessert: xoxo dark chocolate bar w/sea salt & caramel.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long distance hugs~~~

firegal 07-20-2020 02:25 PM

Due to warm weather.... salad,it is with garbanzo and kidney beans sun flower seeds and cottage cheese.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-20-2020 04:34 PM

Pizza! . . . .

Bèsame* 07-20-2020 05:23 PM

Shrimp cocktail
Creamy coleslaw
And....later cottage cheese and strawberries.

kittygrrl 07-20-2020 06:45 PM

broiled lemon chicken
spinach salad w vinaigrette

Kätzchen 07-20-2020 08:47 PM

Gosh, just got home after a long day at work and it is still exceptionally warm (99+ degrees).

So it is going to be a light supper of a small garden salad, a small bowl of fresh berries, and a tiny slice of Pumpkin Brownie cake.

Water to drink.

I did however pick up some caulifower, last time i shopped for fresh produce. When it cools down, i plan to make a creamy cauliflower soup to use in a classic "Mac & Cheese" baked pasta dish. Can't wait to have that for supper, one night soon.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-21-2020 07:21 PM

Pizza! Yes, that makes two nights in a row. They had different toppings, though.

Orema 07-22-2020 08:45 AM

Last night was lemon pepper wings delivered from WingStop.

Am thawing a chicken breast in the fridge for tonight. Think I'll grill it and add it to a salad.

If it's not thawed by dinner time I'll just have a salad with some tuna.

easygoingfemme 07-22-2020 08:52 AM

I'm not sure but I know it will involve the zucchini and yellow squash we picked from the garden last night!