Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Stone-Butch 05-13-2024 06:27 PM

Dinner

Beef pie with mashed and gravy, side of asparagus. Ice tea.

Bèsame* 05-14-2024 11:10 AM

after tattoo, it was happy hour. We sat at the bar with hamburgers and margaritas.

Another good day! Still smiling.

cinnamongrrl 05-14-2024 04:25 PM

I made a dinner kit I found at ALDIs. Korean beef with udon noodles. I added pepper and onion strips and a bag of frozen broccoli/cauliflower and carrots.

It has amazing flavor. I sure hope it will be a regular thing at Aldi’s. Too many of their things come and go.

Stone-Butch 05-16-2024 08:54 PM

Dinner

Chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese with a side of tater tots. Ice tea.

cinnamongrrl 05-21-2024 09:27 AM

I’m making barbacoa with cauliflower mash and a veg; not sure which.

What I’m really looking forward to is making stuffed poblano peppers with the leftovers…… yum

Stone-Butch 05-21-2024 01:50 PM

Dinner

Trout with long grain and wild rice and steamed asparagus. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-21-2024 08:25 PM

An Arby's roast beef sandwich with horsey sauce, and jalapeno poppers

Kätzchen 05-26-2024 10:27 PM

Home made Mac n cheese with bacon jalapeño aioli and extra shredded sharp cheddar cheese with mashed up organically grown avocado.

Spring water from a glass bottle (served chilled, not diluted with ice).

A square of organic fair trade chocolate with sea salt and crushed almonds.

Bèsame* 05-27-2024 03:04 AM

Dinner last night..true fish and chips. The chips are thicker than fries. I also got a side of Yorkshire pudding. I took that back to my room. That was quite delicious as a late night snack.

Other dinners...
One night was Turkish food. That was really good. A sampler plate of such.

Thai food another. So fresh and delicious! I had a Thai beer with that. I think I'll be able to find that beer back home.

Another night..a beef and ale pie. Very good. On the plate were smashies. What? Smashed peas, not exactly pureed. I also tried a cider. So refreshing, Key lime and Kiwi! Also very good.

First night here, we were able to make a happy hour. ( before we crashed from jet lag). It was a crispy fish sandwich and a pint of ale.
That's when I found out they serve draft at room temp. Oh, not so good. Lol
Got a tip to order bottled beer from there on out!😉

GeorgiaMa'am 05-27-2024 08:31 PM

- ribeye steak, medium rare
- mashed potatoes
- corn

Kätzchen 05-29-2024 11:24 AM

Cheeseburger Cabbage Steak and chilled spring water from a glass bottle. :cherry:

Bèsame* 05-29-2024 02:21 PM

we switched countries yesterday. I'm in Paris now.
Last night at the downtown Disneyvillage, it was, excellent roast beef Julia Child style. I have not had a bad meal on vacation! I'll definitely remember each and every meal. Well, I did take photos of them all.

Today was late lunch of salmon fettuccine. We asked for extra garlic. It did not disappoint. That chef crafted it in this tiny one person kitchen area. So fresh!

We had early afternoon drinks, me espresso martini my friend champagne.

And then later in my Paris room ( so delightful) I brought a bottle of prosecco to go with croissants, salami and cheese. Topped with a couple of fresh macarons.

Again, nothing has disappointed.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-29-2024 07:24 PM

chicken pot pie